• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.8 /5

About Asset Panda

Asset tracking platform that is cloud-based with mobile apps (IOS/Android). Unlimited Users. Get a free guided demo today!

Learn more about Asset Panda

Showing 1,145 reviews

Patrick B.
Site Support
Religious Institutions, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"Asset Panda for Inventory and Asset Management"

Comments: Overall, we are really happy with it and are looking at ways to implement it around other areas in the organization. Our Customer Support Specialist saved us from scrapping this great investment and relieved the frustrations we had due to our lack of preparation in the initial setup.

Pros: We have found Asset Panda amazingly configurable and it hit all of the things we wanted in one SaaS. We needed something for inventory, asset mgmt, maintenance records and scheduling, and check in/out. Set up can be a little tough, so you use the implementation specialist as much as possible, they are the experts to set you up for success. To be honest, we didn't do this well. Having the system for 6 months and not using it well, we weren't sure it had a high ROI for us. As that happened, our Customer Success Specialist contacted us and was able to redeem the system for us, walking us through a few changes to completely revamp our process to make this system work amazingly well for us.

Cons: Not realizing that given its amazing customization ability required more attention from us in the implementation. There are some phrases/fields that aren't amazingly clear, so we had to write a little glossary for our team so we knew exactly what some things within the configuration meant.

by Asset Panda on 17/10/2019

Hi Patrick, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are glad we were able to engage with you and help get the system running exactly as you like. We are committed to providing World Class support and rest assured we are going to use your review as an opportunity to recognize Jennifer for doing an amazing job for you.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
David A.
IT Specialist
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2020

"Review by University of West Georgia HRL"

Comments: I was a customer, and believer in WASP, for almost 20 years. In two weeks of using Asset Panda I was hooked and have pushed for other departments on campus to make the switch.

Pros: The software is very user friendly. As well, the customized reports allow me to create in-depth, and visual reports for the college administration. All of this is done with ease.

Cons: I would like to see more integration of the modules. As in when you upload your assets and there is a warranty field. I would like that to transfer over to the Warranty section.

by Asset Panda on 20/04/2020

Hi David, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you using the platform to create beautiful in-depth visual reports. We released a major upgrade to our Barcode Module this month allowing for easier creation of your own barcodes. Next month we are going to release Audit on mobile and web. We believe this will be the most advance and easy to use Audit functionality on a mobile app in the world. Also, we have a comprehensive reservation feature set coming shortly after.

If you need help please refer to the extensive knowledge base and our World Class client success team is available.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and stay safe and healthy.

• Reviewed on 13/04/2020
Emily S.
Digital Imaging Unit Supervisor
Research, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2019

"Refreshingly easy to implement and use"

Comments: We are very impressed. Asset Panda has made a once painful annual audit of materials much less painful and much easier to resolve. The development team is amazing and will work with you to set up your installation to match your needs. And, customer care after the fact is great! They have regular check ins and are very responsive to any difficulties you may have.

Pros: Ease of use! I am working with a team that has different levels of technical capabilities and have had no issues with training these users.

Cons: The app is a little wonky to use. It is not quite as intuitive as the web-based software.

by Asset Panda on 12/10/2019

Hi Emily, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are always looking for ways to innovate so any comments you have on how we can improve are appreciated. If you need help please check out our knowledge base or contact our World Class Client Success team.

• Reviewed on 09/10/2019
Lee S.
Director, Technical Services and Support
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2017

"Product does what it is supposed to -- and we especially make use of the mobile application (scan)"

Comments: 1) Gone are Move-Add-Change (MAC) forms that technicians would lackadaisically fill out (and if they did the penmanship turned the whole process into guesswork any way)
2) Asset repository can be updated instantaneously with a few taps on the SmartPhone
3) A decent attempt to impose some standardization
4) Reporting is only limited based on the type of data enter
5) Saves time

Pros: Definitely barcode scanning with the mobile application; the software could not be easier to learn and use. Audit feature is really nice so the history of seeing how people screwed up what they did with an asset is right there. Nice repository for contract and warranty information.

Cons: Sometimes app barcode will scan successfully but item will show up as not in AP, but when you do a text search of the code you just scanned it will display. Software does not prevent people from entering information incorrectly or uniformly ("garbage in, garbage out"), but that is a personnel issue. As mentioned in the "Pros" piece, the software itself is remarkably easy to learn and use and takes little time if engaged with the process properly for moves/changes. Software does not seem to have a depreciation component for automatically calculating inventory values from year to year (helpful for finance divisions). Not sure what the calendar feature would be used for, but that's not so much a "con" as it is more of a Scooby Doo "RHUH?" question.

by Asset Panda on 29/11/2017

Hi Lee, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are going to look into the barcode scanning comment. We have not had that comment prior and wonder if it might be isolated to your settings. One of our customer success team members will reach out to you. If anything else comes up we can help you with please let us know.

• Reviewed on 28/11/2017
June B.
Office Admin.
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2019

"Overall Glad We Made the Change"

Comments: Very happy with the product, the first thing I think of is the option to set and send reminders to our field staff that a product need to be returned, that is truly the best.

Pros: What I like most is that all of our data is stored in one place, once the system was setup it was easy to move things around and make changes.

Cons: What I like the least is the D.I.Y. aspect when setting up the system or making changes. I feel an extended setup time was needed, 3-4 weeks is not enough to work out the kinks. When I finally found the time to sit and understand how to setup additional actions, make changes, and contact the help desk we got it done. It's still not working at 100% but it is better than where we started.

by Asset Panda on 08/08/2019

Hi June, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Highly configurable platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 07/08/2019
Kristy C.
Logistics Specialist
Oil & Energy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2019

"Highly Recommend Asset Panda"

Comments: The biggest benefit has been the ability to change the configuration. I didn't realize how impactful that capability would be until my company started growing and changing. The team has been using the app and

Pros: Asset Panda is highly configurable. It's really been great for us as a start up to be able to change the configuration as needed to meet our growing company.

Cons: The only hurdle is learning how to configure it for what you want. Although, it's not much of hurdle since the customer service and technical support has been so spot on. Everyone I have worked with at Asset Panda has been quick to respond and provided a solution. It's been really great customer service over the last 2 years.

by Asset Panda on 24/12/2019

Hi Kristy, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We appreciate you being a customer for a few years and love that you have been able to configure and adapt the platform to your needs as the company grows.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2019
Eric N.
Director of Logistics
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2019

"Asset Panda Review"

Comments: Overall the customer support (Account Manager and Sales Rep) was excellent. Overall experience with the software was good - especially if you're just using the AP interface. Only thing that was difficult was using AP as our "backend" asset management tool / integrating with our own DB.

Pros: Very flexible / ability to add and change fields at any moment. Can customize to any business needs.

Cons: The tech seems a little outdated especially with API integrations - a lot of new Saas companies can easily create webhooks and Asset Panda does not have that feature. Was a bit frustrating / ended up being a big issue when trying to integrate with our DB.

by Asset Panda on 05/08/2019

Hi Eric, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 31/07/2019
Eric H.
Fleet/Equipment/Procurement MGR
Wireless, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"Asset Panda"

Comments: I had the pleasure of working with the implementation of Panda for the company. Customer support has been more than helpful in every aspect of her responsibilities. Since the company I work with has never had an inventory management system this whole process is going to be a culture shock to them. simple processes that were poorly practiced are now replaced with the proper procedures to track and trace all assets. Support team's energy and enthusiastic approach to implementing this to my team was great. the thought did cross my mind that if I were to get a mundane implementation rep that it would make the employees think that this was another boring system that some young guy with a degree is trying to make an old dog do new tricks with...kind of a deal. There approach to implementation of the software was great. This also speaks volumes for her management to put her in a position that fits both her character and her work ethic. I give support team my highest recommendation for promotion. As a leader I would put her in a position where thry can emulate their personality throughout the company. thank you again for everything . Good luck and stay in touch.

Pros: I have used this software in the past. Its been a few years, but to see how much the company has put into the program since then, and is a direct reflection of how the company as a whole operates. I am extremely excited to see what's to come.

Cons: there is nothing that I can honestly say bad about the program or the Panda team.

by Asset Panda on 10/01/2019

Eric, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We strive to give World Class Customer service. Your review made our day.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Brandon M.
Asset Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/02/2019

"Panda Panda Panda!!!"

Comments: When started at my company there was no visibility. Taking all of the spread sheets that were floating around and consolidating them into a solution that updates in real time has instantly impacted our business. My Solution Expert really took the time to trial and error scenarios for me to make sure this was a viable solution before moving forward. Rep on the implementation team is a Boss Panda for sure. She hit a home run with the set up of our solution. I recommend Asset Panda not only for the power of the solution itself, but because they really take the headache out of setting up a full fledged system for you. As long as you have a vision of what you want to achieve they will make it come to fruition. 10 out of 10 guys, well done!

Pros: This software has a customization for any of your needs. Once I got used to the configuration tool and how fields and status' can link together I realized the sky is the limit. This also is beneficial in the long run regarding how processes and practices can always change, but now I have a solution that can change with us! I am fully pleased with the set up process, it only took 10 days. It probably would have only taken rep 2 days to do everything for me, but I kept changing everything on her. Which is a testament to the benefits of utilizing the implementation team at Asset panda.

Cons: This is just personal preference, but I wish things that I had a color code setting for would show up on the mobile app. Example: Available status is set to highlight in green, on mobile app it does not. Not a big deal for me though.

by Asset Panda on 05/03/2019

Hi Brandon, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We love that you are using the configuration tool to map your exact business processes. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 28/02/2019
Kiearra M.
Automotive, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2019

"Overall Great"

Comments: Asset Panda has saved the back and forth between office and shop workers. The shop workers come in and log in, they are able to start their day quickly, without assistance.

Pros: From the beginning the tech team has worked to satisfy all our needs. Any issues or concerns we have are addressed immediately. Office and shop staff find it very easy to use. The mobile app allows us to access things when we are not in the office. The software saves time and makes our company more efficient.

Cons: Being an internet based software, sometimes we find our content does not save properly

by Asset Panda on 13/03/2019

Hi Kiearra, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You should not have any issues saving content to the site unless you are not connected to the internet when you try to save. If this happens again please reach out to our support team.

You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, help desk, purchase order management, vendor management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc...

• Reviewed on 06/03/2019
IT Manager
Chemicals, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2019

"A decent asset system"

Comments: Overall, when used for asset tracking, Asset Panda works fairly well. It just needs to continue to improve.

Pros: I really like the onboarding process Asset Panda has. Their people are friendly and willing to work with you to make sure the system works the best that it can. Also, customization is pretty good, so you can make it work the way you want fairly easily.

Cons: The help desk needs work, though I realize that is not the main focus of Asset Panda. The client agent software is too expensive in my opinion, especially when you have several hundred or more assets. The "consumables" need to be easier to use, and allow for inventory tracking by attaching them to assets (E.G., a desktop also has 2 monitors and a scanner).

by Asset Panda on 12/03/2019

Hello, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Pana No-Code Platform with mobile apps. We appreciate your comments are always looking to improve. Our latest release came our March 11. We will have our support team reach out and show you all the new improvements. We would welcome your thoughts on it. If anything comes up we can help with pelase reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2019
Senior Director of IT
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2019

"Very configurable and the phone is great too"

Comments: Customer service is great and we really like the product. We will be renewing for another year.

Pros: I like the ability to define our own custom fields. There are many field types and can link the field to other parts of the system. A basic example is can have a list of Locations and then that can be a drop-down on another form.

Cons: I wish the main asset number could auto-increment based on the type of equipment. For example, for laptops and desktops, we use a different numbering scheme so I'd like auto-increment rules based on the type of equipment.

by Asset Panda on 08/04/2019

Hello, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps.

We agree with the auto increment feature request you mention. We have scoped the feature and have it on our development schedule. The functionality is called conditional fields that will allow you to do this and a wide variety of other use cases we thinking you will find very helpful. Be on the lookout for this by the end of the 2nd quarter.

• Reviewed on 05/04/2019
Joseric M.
Utilities, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2019

"Easy Asset Management online"

Pros: Assets lists ensure that the user (currently logged on) only gets to see assets tagged to him. The list can get really detailed (item, model number, status, etc.). It is easy to organize your assets (e.g., according to type, or date acquired) for you to keep track of it. Apart from the list, one can also add updated photos (or even videos) of your assets. I bet this is super useful for the Tech support teams. Doing an asset audit is only made easy via Group actions --- this is especially useful if you have a ton of assets tagged to you. Complete audit can be done with just a few clicks. We usually have a yearly audit (sometimes even a special audit out of season). Doing an asset report is easy as well, just a few clicks to generate and download asset reports for yourself, or even for the department. The other way around, i.e., Asset import is as easy as well. Coming from a different (home brewed asset mgt portal), migration into Asset Panda was done via a simple asset import. This is cloud-based and is supplemented by an accompanying mobile app (for easy update or upload of data/photos/etc). The barcode feature makes life super easy for the auditors.

Cons: The UX is very plain and the pages can sometimes load very slowly.

by Asset Panda on 30/03/2019

Hi Joseric, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2019
Richard R.
IT Manager / Operations Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2019

"Asset Panda, is an asset it and of itself."

Comments: I haven't encountered a single issue with Asset Panda. While I am an IT Manager, and have many years of experience, I honestly believe Asset Panda to be fairly easy to setup and use. Should you need support, they are responsive and attentive.

Pros: Asset Panda is extremely easy to use, and customize. Right out of the gate it is easy to configure and setup, support is excellent.

Cons: Honestly? I don't really have any. I enjoy the software and all it's features. I DO, however wish Asset Panda also made a CMMS solution. Yes, I can mimic one with Asset Panda, however it would take a lot for me to put together. I'd LOVE if you guys make one. Take a look at UpKeep. Something like that? ;-)

by Asset Panda on 28/03/2019

Hi Richard, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 27/03/2019
Codie H.
Administrator
Civil Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2018

"Great for basic use, the more complex features are still missing some automation functionality."

Pros: Easy to use. The web client has a clean appearance. The ability to create reports and customized actions is great.

Cons: Images in attachments do not have a button to easily be re-downloaded. Document names cannot be renamed after being uploaded. Very difficult to set up assets and actions that work on assets which are part of "kits" i.e multiple assets are contained/carried in one case or box. More documentation should be provided on how this is implemented, if at all. When giving view-only rights to a field, the field appears grey and the text is grey, it's very hard to read due to the lack of contrast. It would be good if actions could be automated to update fields. i.e. Check if 'next service due date' has already past and then update status field to: "requires servicing". Then assets can be filtered so they cannot be "checked out" if the status field is "requires servicing". Also, reports come through as a link back to asset panda. I would prefer if the report is also provided in the email body or having the pdf document attached.

by Asset Panda on 01/08/2018

Hi Codie, we appreciate you writing a review o the Asset Panda platform. We love the specific feedback. We sent your comments to our product team for review.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2018
Leo B.
IT Systems Engineer
Medical Practice, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/02/2021

"Best Asset Management, Great Value!"

Comments: Before Asset Panda, we wasted a lot of time tracking assets in antiquated databases and spreadsheets that took a lot of overhead to maintain and wasn't very accurate. In switching to Asset Panda, we know exactly where all of our IT equipment is located, who its assigned to and what it is used for.

Pros: Integration and initial setup only took a couple of days. Reporting is great. Extremely easy to administrate and use. Great asset management. This has to be one of the best asset management applications I have used. The amount of time saved in tracking where equipment is located and who is using it makes Asset Panda extremely valuable to our organization.

Cons: To be honest, there really isn't anything that we didn't like.

by Asset Panda on 05/02/2021

Hi Leo, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that we are able to provide a valuable service to the Healthcare community in times like these. We appreciate everything you and your team are doing to help us all get through this pandemic.

We are honored to serve you.

• Reviewed on 02/02/2021
Daniel C.
Technical Director
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2017

"Pleasantly surprised to find this amazing cloud based platform to manage my inventory. Love it!!!"

Pros: I love how fast everything loads. I love how easy it is to navigate that main page. It makes you feel in control of what you want to see. So user friendly. Easy to select as many assets as you want and either reallocate them from location, status, etc. Also easy checkout process. The customer service is also what sold me. The most friendly, honest and professional people. You will deal with 1 person who will walk you through setting up your trial period and will customize it to your needs in almost no time. Then you get to play around with it to make sure you are happy and gives you an opportunity to ask more questions over a few days or weeks. Then the implementation expert will take it to the next level and fully customize it for you and make sure you know exactly how to use all of the tools. I didn't think I would ever be excited about something like this, but it will deliver amazing results for a fair price.

Cons: I would like to have a way to select a date range on the calendar and tell it to run a filter to show what has an available status for those dates. Right now, if someone looks at a particular item and its status is "checked out" or "Request Confirmed" you have to click on the item to see the date range of when it is checked out. Not a biggie, but my implementation expert said this is something that their techs are considering or working on now.

by Asset Panda on 29/12/2017

Hi Daniel, we appreciate you writing a review on Asset Panda. We submitted your comments on the calendar to our Product team. We did confirm this feature is scoped and in our development plan.

• Reviewed on 22/12/2017
Tracey A.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Government Administration, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/07/2019

"Asset Inventory Management at your fingertips"

Comments: We are doing an overall City wide fixed and material asset inventory and would like to be able to manage that going forward. Having the reporting capabilities for our annual audits is very useful and will help us perform stronger in those audits.

Pros: Ease of set up and learning. We were up and running very quickly and got a handle on the basics very easily. I am sure there are more efficient and in depth ways to use our program that we will learn as we go along, but being able to get into it and use it immediately was very convenient.

Cons: I think there could be a little more style along with the function, just as far as the graphics and how the program looks.

by Asset Panda on 18/07/2019

Hi Tracey, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification, etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 15/07/2019
Chelsea B.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2019

"Asset Panda Experience"

Comments: We now have a comprehensive snapshot of the company's equipment stationed at our three offices (Maine, Alaska, Hawaii). Asset Panda has assisted us in finally having proper documentation on our assets.
Besides the benefits of the software, I have had wonderful experiences with the Asset Panda team. My implementation specialist was amazing, and my account manager is spectacular. I couldn't be happier with

Pros: Ease of use, ease of implementing our information into the software, awesome customer service, ease of training employees how to use the software.

Cons: I wish reserving equipment ahead of time for an upcoming project was a bit smoother and the build was easier. But I understand this is something Asset Panda is working on improving. I also wish within an individual asset, that I could add additional tabs next to the "Actions," "Notification History," Changes," "Associated," and "Attachments" tabs. But these are very minor things. Overall, the system works wonderfully for the purposes we purchased it for.

by Asset Panda on 07/10/2019

Hi Chelsea, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are constantly looking for ways to innovate and make our platform better so keep the comments coming:) If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World-Class client success team.

• Reviewed on 01/10/2019
Gary A.
Equipment Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/08/2020

"Asset Panda helps QAM get it together"

Pros: Asset Panda has helped QAM in organizing both equipment location and the calibration of that equipment. We have construction projects all over the country and needed the capability to track locations and when equipment needs rotating out due to calibrations coming due. Asset Panda has also helped in tracking repair costs/calibration costs.

Cons: There have been frustrations in getting certain processes to work but the tech support has been very helpful. The actual cons have been minimal.

by Asset Panda on 10/08/2020

Hi Gary, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are glad you are solving the calibration and cost tracking issues with the platform. We designed the system to adapt to your exact business requirements. As your needs expand our platform will grow with you to ensure it can continue to handle the changing business world. In the coming months you will have advanced reservations, an enhanced UI, advanced forms and much much more. If anything comes up we can help you with please check out the knowledge base, community portal or chat with our World Class support squad.

• Reviewed on 03/08/2020
Giovanni B.
IT Support Specialist
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2019

"Great Product and very adaptable"

Comments: We know where all our assets are and have a history of signed out assets. We also have notification sent for when hardware is reaching end of cycle. It's been very good and positive.

Pros: It's easy to use and easy to setup. It's revolutionized how we control and manage our assets. It's exactly as described and works great

Cons: Setting up labels and getting barcodes printed wasn't the easiest.

by Asset Panda on 02/11/2019

Hi Giovanni, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are going to release a major upgrade to the Barcode portal this month. We think you will love the update. If you need help check out the knowledge base or contact our World Class client success team.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

• Reviewed on 25/10/2019
Todd C.
asset and equipment manager
Environmental Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2018

"managing assets"

Comments: i think asset panda has helped the company out a lot with tracking equipment and vehicles plus maintenance on everything and being able to log it in the system the improvements made since we started using asset panda have helped us out really well and we look forward to continue service with them.

Pros: they easy way can access the company assets and set up they way we are comfortable using the system

Cons: i would say when called for tech support how we knew more about what the system can be used for then the techs it was a little disappointing to have them not understand how we were able to make it work for us the way we do .

by Asset Panda on 09/08/2018

Hi Todd, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. One of the great things about the platform is our clients ability to configure and make changes on their own to match their exact workflow. Occasionally, we have clients that stretch the boundaries of the platform and actually teach us a thing or two related to their specific use case. We appreciate you pushing the system to match how you work.

• Reviewed on 08/08/2018
Kimberly M.
Procurement Clerk
Government Administration, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/08/2018

"Almost Perfect!"

Pros: I like how all of our fixed assets are in one place with detailed information. It is also very easy to add fixed assets into the software.

Cons: There are a few things that I think can be improved in the software. One thing that I had trouble with is creating barcodes and printing them on labels. When creating a barcode, the template designer tool doesn't show the entire label on the screen. I had to keep scrolling to make sure everything was centered and it took a few test prints to make sure everything was right. Also, many of my barcodes that I generated were never emailed to me. I had to go back into the software multiple times until they finally came through. Another thing I don't like about the software is the cost when adding additional assets. The way our software is currently set up allows us to check out assets. We recently added a library at our office where employees can check out books. In order for us to keep track of them in Asset Panda, we need to add them in as an asset. This uses up many of our number of allowed assets and adding additional assets is pretty pricey considering it is just additional space that is being used.

by Asset Panda on 24/08/2018

Hi Kimberly, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We have a new design for our barcode generator that is in development. We think you will like the functionality. If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 21/08/2018
Andy F.
Senior Events Specialist
Events Services, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2019

"invertory mgmt tool"

Comments: Overall experience has been positive. There have been a few times where the questions we have asked were not able to be answered and have had a few issues with assets and consumables having some odd things happen to them and not able to be traced as to what went wrong.

Pros: This cloud based software is great for now being stuck at a desk when trying to manage your inventory in a warehouse.

Cons: Not being able to easily manage and track consumables to events like you can with assets and there is a limit to the number of fields you can view at a single time on a screen.

by Asset Panda on 23/01/2019

Hi Andy, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. A member of our product team will reach out to discuss the consumable issue. We have a major new release coming in February that we think solve most consumable issues in addition to adding quite a bit of capabilities. If anything comes up we can help you with in the meantime please reach out to our World Class Client success team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2019
Martin L.
GM
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2020

"Great for Kits - Assets Within Assets"

Comments: Very good integration and support at front end once we decided to use Panda

Pros: We ship 'kits' of expensive equipment across the country for events from HQ and from even to event. Asset Panda appealed to us because once set up we can book out, reserve and deploy a 'kit' and automatically log all the assets within that kit, saving time in not having to scan each individual item. We're also able to flag items for repair, calibration and maintenance easily so we know not to send back out an asset that's needs attention.

Cons: We wish the calendar function was easier to use for when reserving and booking assets out for a required date. That said, we are able to complete this requirement.

by Asset Panda on 03/11/2020

Hi Martin, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are using Asset Panda for kitting and leveraging the flexibility of the platform to match to your exact work flow/business requirements. We agree that the calendar functionality could be much better. We are putting the finishing touches on a massive upgrade to the calendar we call Reservations. We think Reservations is a game changer for our industry as it take advantage of our robust flexibility while allowing for reservations down to the hour. Please be on the lookout for updates from our marketing and product teams regarding reservations. We expect to release it the world in December. If anything else comes up we an help you with please do not hesitate to reach out to our World-Class support team.

• Reviewed on 30/10/2020