15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About ERPAG

ERPAG is an ERP cloud service that covers all business processes for small or mid-sized companies.

Learn more about ERPAG

Pros:

ERPAG has really made it easy for us to function like a big business with a small business budget. The service alone is priceless.

Cons:

It is sometimes difficult to undo some changes.

ERPAG ratings

4.4
4.6
4.5
4.6

8.7/10

ERPAG has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 329 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used ERPAG before?

Marcelo
Marcelo
R&D in US
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Good ERP to take in consideretion

Comments: We are a growing company, we manufacture, we order from other suppliers, we produce, and we sale trough Shopify and B2B and wholesale via Quickbooks, We have a sales department, technical department and, production department and shipping department, this way I can integrate all under one platform.

Pros:

We were about to implement Inventory management, and Shopify recommend Erpag, I just been using the Demo, but they got me at the first minute, very intuitive and easy to navigate. I will try also the service and repair platform.

Cons:

No integration with other apps, at least couldn't find how to do it.

Louise
Accounts and Office Manager in UK
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

Great System

Comments: Having had free trials of other software, ERPAG was the best and most cost effective out of all of them. We initially paid monthly whilst we evaluated whether it would work for our company and then we went ahead and paid for a yearly subscription. In the time we have had ERPAG, we have made it work for our company to the best of our abilities. The only way we would get better is to have a bespoke system made for us which would prove too costly. Being a small company, ERPAG works great for us and we would recommend it to anyone.

Pros:

It is really easy to use and someone with no or little experience with similar systems would be able to understand it. When we have an issue, it's great that we can chat with an advisor to sort it out. When we needed something changing, they did this without a fuss and roled it out for everyone to use. It also integrates with our accounts software so we do not have to duplicate work.

Cons:

Nothing really. I have managed to learn the system with relative ease.

Florin
Operations Manager in UK
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

ERPAG - a modern tool for your business!

5.0 last month New

Pros:

There is a lot of flexibility when working with sales, inventory and manufacturing. This makes ERPAG ideal for small - medium businesses that are looking to integrate all their operations under one umbrella. The customer portal is an amazing tool that allows you to sell from inventory and create that bond with your B2B. Good price for value and we have compared at least 50 softwares.

Cons:

There isn't an option to test all the features int ERPAG under the free trial.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2–10 Employees

ERPAG Lacking Support

Comments: Horrible. Their technical support documentation is not updated and I hired a website developer to try to get it to work. The developer did everything he could to get it to integrate only to be finally told "sorry I cannot help you" from ERPAG support. At first I was very excited by what you had to offer. Unfortunately you do not have the tech support necessary to help me resolve the issues of connecting my website to ERPG. My web developer did the following for me:
-Followed their instructions of uninstalling all plugins and testing connectivity.
-Tested their connectivity on a fresh install on a simple shared server.
-Booked a service support call and talk to you via live support.
I have also tested my Woo-commerce integration with their competitors, MRPeasy and Katana, and it was easy for me to do on my own without tech support.

Pros:

Everything they say they can do. I was super excited about the is software when I found it.

Cons:

The software would not connect to my WooCommerce website.

Gregg
General Manager in South Africa
Industrial Automation, 2–10 Employees

Hidden Gem

Comments: Was hesitant as decision to go with ERPAG was made prior to being appointed manager. I have always worked with Pastel historically so it had it's growing pains. After pushing through my intial negativity on the wrapping on ERPAGs UI - I've found it to be exactly what my company needs. We are busy creating a new database as the initial setup of our current one was done in bad practice. I just need to change my employees mentality from working locally to cloud, and we will be flying!

Pros:

It's functionality against it's price point.

Cons:

The UI is a little janky, not very pretty. Prone to loading screens and as a result inevitable reworking. especially on unstable networks. Seems function was chosen over form which I'm all for, but a pretty platform does wonders!

Rafiq
Rafiq
Sales Manager in Singapore
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

A great option for small to medium businesses!

Pros:

Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Accounting features are easy to use. Software is responsive and even have its own mobile app feature! Great value for companies looking for a functioning MRP software on a tight budget. ERPAG also can sync with xero, although the feature requires you to update manually.

Cons:

So far nothing has made me not like about the software. I would say I would like more people to use this software as the only online help that I can find is on their help website.

Chance
Food Production, 2–10 Employees

Great software for the money

Comments: Great functionality for the price, and super easy to navigate the software.

Pros:

1. Lot traceability is super easy. 2. Product and inventory management is highly functional.

Cons:

1. So far, the financial piece seems insufficient for my needs. 2. Not sure how well it will integrate with my retail website, as mine is not Shopify.

Rajan
Managing director in Nepal
Building Materials, 51–200 Employees

Rajan Prajapati

5.0 last month New

Comments: It's been a very nice journey working with them. ERPAG has really transformed our organization from a manual invoice making form to digitized form . It has eliminated a lot of tasks and also gives the sales , purchase , inventory quantity and valuation instantly .
I very much recommend this software to all small and mid sized company looking for inventory management solution

Pros:

It was very easy to implement as we could import the data from old system very easily . The UI is very intuitive and easy . The process was very simple for all the users to understand. It was exactly what we had wanted. ERPAG has been a big boon for our inventory management. We have reduced our inventory level, obsolete stock and improved our profitability. With ERPAG our customers can also view the stock in our warehouse and make orders. This was also very helpful

Cons:

Their customer support is very responsive and reply very fast . But sometimes when we ask them complex or difficult things . They may not know .

Atef
Owner and General Manager in Jordan
Cosmetics, 11–50 Employees

Easy to take the decidion you have been looking for

Pros:

Universality and Accuracy as well as inclusiveness to all what you may think you want in your manufacturing software.

Cons:

Universality and Accuracy was the most I liked. Charting is so neat

Molly
President in US
Libraries, 2–10 Employees

ERPAG for small business management

Pros:

Switching to ERPAG was one of the best business decisions I've made in the last five years. It's easy to train new employees to use the program. It's a robust program that can probably do a lot more than we use it for but it suits our needs perfectly. The customer service is excellent and I consider it an excellent value.

Cons:

It's tricky to customize some documents but we got help along the way from the ERPAG team.

Steve
President & Founder in US
Defense & Space, 2–10 Employees

ERP for small manufacturing operations covered

Comments: ERPAG is helping our company take control of our inventory, work order and job planning, and purchasing activities in combination with other quality management systems.

Pros:

Very easy to import BOM & vendor data for the hundreds of components that we use in our products. Also very easy to build work orders and purchase orders to help us migrate away from PDF work instructions and excel sheets for POs.

Cons:

Time tracking app for work order costing could be improved. We already use a separate app (Tsheets) for better visibility of our employee time tracking for different projects and it will be tricky to reconcile these different tracking systems. If ERPAG could match Tsheets functionality it would be worth a bit more to us. In general, the ERPAG user interface feels a bit antiquated but functionality is really what we care about so this is just a minor ding.

Chirag
Director in India
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Best Software for material managment

Comments: Excellent,
Many problem solved for material managment,

Pros:

Easy managment of input and output + have very good function of BOM

Cons:

Few additional option which are not working as of now, but does not mater much,

Abbey
Chief Operating Officer in South Africa
Apparel & Fashion, 2–10 Employees

ERPAG solved my admistrative problems with orders.

Comments: I am still trying ERPAG but so far I am impressed with the manufacturing part. It is simpler to use as opposed to the product I used before and it is cheaper.

Pros:

What I like is that I an tack an order from beginning until the end. Also I liked the fact that I could import data fro mypreviuos ERP system. I did not have to start from scratch. The integration into the E-commerce.

Cons:

The fact that it does not integrate with my current E-commerce software. But I will be able to switch say to Shopify.

Louise
Director in Australia
Furniture, 11–50 Employees

Customisable ERP at an affordable price

Comments: We needed a system that was both robust for a manufacturing company that produced both regular products and lots of custom products, but was also affordable and easy to use as we are relatively small. I trialled over a dozen similar softwares in-depth as I knew how important it was to make a good choice in a system that met our needs. Some systems looked great from the outset but lacked the ability for customisation which was very important to us. Others worked just as well but we're over 5 times the price.We have managed to implement the system ourselves using help from the Erpag manual and online support.We have been very happy with how it is working in all areas of our businesses from quoting, job management, logistics and reporting.I would definitely recommend.

Pros:

Easy to implement yourself without high upfront fees. This software is robust and has some great features that allows customisation. I trialled over a dozen similar systems, and this was by far the best in features it offered and low pricepoint.

Cons:

Many other more expensive ERP and MRP systems look more polished visually, but lack more important features like the ability to customise and ease of use. The mobile app could do with some more features, but I have been told this is in development.

Hung
CEO in Taiwan
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Operation is very human.There are support for Chinese, very convenient

Comments: Save a lot of time.

Pros:

The sales function can be used as a CRM system.After the shipment query sales record is very convenient. Sales reports can filter different sales data, it is easy to analyze. Manufacturing is very powerful.Set the assembly can automatically offset the raw materials, the factory management of the company is very convenient. ERPAG can save a lot of time, it is recommended small, medium-sized companies to use.

Cons:

No API and Order upload for EXCEL.When the amount of orders is growing, it is necessary to import customer information and order information.This can save a lot of time for customers who are engaged in online sales.APIs can be connected to their own website will become very convenient.

Mark
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Impressive capabilities

Comments: Superlative!

Pros:

The progress from database management software that keeps track of Bills of Material to Multimillion-dollar ERP implementations has been spectacular. The only thing more stunning about the cost of these systems is the complexity. If you have ever worked with SAP you will understand immediately. If not you are going to save yourself a steep journey up that learning curve. ERPAG is priced almost too low. I nearly passed it up when I saw the cost. How can Cloud-based ERP software have this price point and really be ERP I thought. Fortunately, I took a closer look. I'm still exploring all of the functionality. I will be presenting ERPAG tomorrow and I will say simply that ERPAG is all you will ever need. All of the bases are covered.

Cons:

ERPAG University CRM tutorials would be helpfull.

Hilary
CIO in Nigeria
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

Excellent and rubust

Comments: great

Pros:

the dashboard and how it graphically summarizes statistics.

Cons:

the login in the interface should be able to keep track of login information across platforms so that it will be easier for auto-fills.

Thomas
owner in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Self Employed

Best for my small business.

Comments: I am moving up from an older MRP system (miniMRP). ERPAG provides all functionality at a great price.

Pros:

All the features and functionality I need. The price is the best I have seen considering the scope of the software.

Cons:

Training videos. They are informative but hard to watch. The sound varies from video to video. Too robotic.

Bryan
EVP- Sales and Marketing in US
Cosmetics, 11–50 Employees

Well worth the money and time investment

Comments: Overall, it has been fantastic. It has really streamlined several of our processes. We are a small, growing company and I feel that this software has helped us grow (and understand where our growth is coming from).

Pros:

Ease of use, Cost, Customer service is fantastic.

Cons:

There are a few small limitations building reports but nothing that is a deal breaker for us.

Hoang
General Manager in Vietnam
Retail, 2–10 Employees

The ERPAG has potential to become great

Comments: It's been great so far due to outstanding customer support.

Pros:

It's backed by great customer support. I think they will improve it day by day.

Cons:

Here are a few: - Mobile app of the software is still quite basic. I hope they put more effort into it. - The app doesn't let you to adjust time of login session. It will be expired after a period of time then you have to login again. I often re-login more than 20 times per day. - I think the software doesn't use CDN so we sometimes got difficult to use it due to laggy connection. We're located in South East Asia. - The software doesn't reopen your last tabs. You will have to open them again each login.

BOB
ENG. MGR. in US
Packaging & Containers, 11–50 Employees

Does what I need it to do!

Comments: So far, I am very please with the functionality of ERPAG and plan to turn my trial into a license very soon.

Pros:

I really like the simplicity of the software. It does what I need it to do and is not overly complicated. What more could you ask for?

Cons:

I wish it could standardize on a single UOM for labor tracking, like hours. I don't see any use for the days (which actually seems to be groups of 24 hours, and not work days) or minutes...at least not for my use.

ramon
manager in Chile
Construction, 11–50 Employees

very easy

Comments: the web access and very easy use for sales

Pros:

accessibility and intuitive menu, very easy for my company use this software for production and sales

Cons:

the developer sales campaign don't clear for the user, because the estructure is complex, may be when put help menu in the software improve in this point

FERNANDO
CEO in Colombia
Wholesale, 11–50 Employees

First Approach

Comments: I want implement the whole system to my company, but I need more time to feed initial data. Thank you

Pros:

Different moduls integration. I could link all my operation in a single system

Cons:

needs someone to explain more the system.

Joseph
Managing Member / Owner in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 2–10 Employees

The Answer To Your Success Can Be A Click Away

Comments: It's a learning experience allowing one to understand how an ERP can be so critical in today's everyday business

Pros:

This software has a variety of needed business features within this application. Each brings its data and transforms it into an easy-to-follow layout from which every business can benefit.

Cons:

There is no fleet management offered which is a plus for me

Ashraf
Business Analyst in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

ERPAG Client Review

Comments: 2. The motivation Behind Implementing the ERP system was that it offers a more comprehensive solution to Fieka SPECIFIC business requirement. We have trailed many ERP based business packages but have found 3 to be the most suitable namely SAP BUSINESS ONE, ERPNext and ERPAG

Pros:

All the modules are easy to use and its Comprehensive. Support is top notch and professional. We would prefer to see more short vids on the setup of new businesses. Also a msg record option.

Cons:

The font and display could do with some colour.