ActiveDEMAND Reviews

• Overall
    4.2 /5
    3.6 /5

About ActiveDEMAND

Full featured digital marketing platform built for marketing agencies

Learn more about ActiveDEMAND

Director of Branding & Content
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2019

"Good software for small businesses"

Comments: It's been a good experience for smaller businesses. It's given us more data regarding prospects. I would call it a starter point for anyone interested in marketing automation.

Pros: The visitor tracking is robust and provides much more data than similar tools. You can get the full visitor history for every organization who visits the site.

Cons: The software is cumbersome and slow. It often takes several minutes to run a report. Compared to similar software, the automations are overly complex and not as feature-rich.

by ActiveDEMAND on 10/10/2019

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and use them to improve the user experience with ActiveDEMAND.

Vernon D.
Director Of Sales & Marketing

"Techi oriented"

Comments: Great customer service

Pros: It’s got a lot of functionality packed into it

Cons: Some options require a more tech oriented person, however the customer service is always on the ball and ready to help where they can

by ActiveDEMAND on 09/10/2019

Hi Vernon, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for ActiveDEMAND. We agree that our customer service team is fantastic and always ready to help with some of the more difficult features that ActiveDEMAND offers. We also provide a library of videos, and support articles that we constantly update to help understand our software and its features. Thanks again for the comments.

Megan R.
Marketing Coordinator
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/10/2019

"Good for what we need it for"

Comments: I started off with the basic package and found that really good to choose for our monthly newsletter. We decided to upgrade to the Marketing package because we thought this would benefit us. The calendar sync never ended up working and I felt to use the "extras" we had to upgrade again. We were having too many issues. So I went back to the basic package and I am happy with the current features.

Pros: I really like the subscribe/unsubscribe list. Once an email is in the system the address is updated whether it has unsubscribed or not

Cons: We had a lot of issues with things not working and due to the time zone difference, everything took twice as long to be solved. We did not have the patience.

by ActiveDEMAND on 09/10/2019

Megan, thank you for your honest feedback. We have recently added staff in Australia to better serve our clients on that side of the planet. The automation package definately is a big step up from our basic email marketing package. Once your business is at a point where it can take advantage of marketing automation, you may consider upgrading to the marketing automation system in the future.

• Reviewed on 07/10/2019
Zeke S.
VP Product & Growth
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2019

"Seamless Integration with our CRM"

Pros: Two things stand out about activeDEMAND:
1. They are the only marketing automation fotware that integrates seamlessly with our CRM, PipelineDeals. Because the software includes the functionality we were looking for and the price is reasonable, the decision to choose it over others was a no brainer
2. The support is fantastic. I'm not the most technical person but I had no problem setting up and integrating activeDEMAND to our CRM, mostly due to the super quick and detailed response from the support team whenever I had any questions.

Cons: I don't have any huge complaints, but some of the features that use their own algorithms (like reply detection) don't work 100% of the time so I've decided not to use them. The interface and templates could also use some updating. This software was clearly designed by an engineer, which has it's pros and cons!

by ActiveDEMAND on 09/10/2019

Hi Zeke, Thank you for the review! We are happy ActiveDEMAND is providing value to you and your company. And we have to agree - our support team is the best!

• Reviewed on 02/11/2018

"Overpriced, Bare Bones Lead Automation Tool"

Comments: We stopped using ActiveDEMAND after a year of frustration and futility. They are good people with an inferior product that lacks a strong customer experience for both the reseller and end user.

Pros: The potential is high for ActiveDemand. It presents itself as a total marketing solution. It offers phone tracking, automated email services, and white label customer interfaces.

Cons: The platform isn't customer friendly. The GUI is very clumsy and not intuitive. There aren't enough templates to really jumpstart a robust campaign. Customer support is slow to respond and lacks online support documentation to help. The cost is comparable to competing platforms that offer better interfaces, stronger customer support, and more templates.

by ActiveDEMAND on 15/11/2018

Thank you for giving your honest feedback. As it has been a while since you were an ActiveDEMAND client, you may be interested to know that we now have a full marketing stack. From appointment scheduling, drip campaigns, dynamic website content, popups and so much more. As well we now have a fully integrated in app personal trainer and support in several languages. You may want to consider re-introducing yourself to the platform

Beth B.
Coach
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 31/05/2017

"I have 30+years of legal experience and now work in the field of coaching and self-improvement"

Comments: The benefits I like from this software is the email and list capabilities as well as the capability to easily build landing pages for campaigns and events.

Pros: Easy to use for someone like me who is technologically challenged! I like how easy it is to create a landing page for an event sign up, etc.

Cons: What I like least is the Facebook posting. While I like the statistics I get using the software to post my Facebook posts, the post itself on Facebook does not always post correctly. Usually only posts a portion of the picture.

by JumpDEMAND on 13/06/2017

Hi Beth! Thank you for your review of ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your comments and insight. It is always helpful to get feedback. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 31/05/2017
Ryan G.
Senior Director of Business Development

"Customer for 3 years"

Pros: Active Demand is a great tool and can do a lot, probobly even more than I know.

Cons: I find it hard to navigate the pages and set up the campaigns. When we had a full-time marketing person it made it eaier because they did it.

by JumpDEMAND on 31/10/2018

Hi Ryan,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve - and that includes usability. May I recommend our personal trainer tool for your difficulty setting up campaigns? On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform.
Thank you again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation software.

Jason D.
Digital Advertising Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2018

"Solid for Call Tracking"

Pros: Call capabilities with lead forms are nice to receive.

Cons: Inconsistency with attribution. Many say Google whereas some should say Google/cpc (Google Ads).

by ActiveDEMAND on 19/11/2018

Hi Jason,
Thanks for taking the time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments continue to help us improve. For your attribution issue, I urge you to contact our support team via chat or at [email protected] They will work through the issue and help fix the attribution errors.
Thanks again from the ActiveDEMAND team.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2018
Danielle C.
Marketing Director
Higher Education, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2018

"Love ActiveDemand for our medium sized business"

Comments: I love it! We changed email providers but came back because it is the best

Pros: It's so easy to use and allows me to plan campaigns efficiently

Cons: I wish there was more drag and drop options and video compatibility

by ActiveDEMAND on 14/11/2018

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for the positive comments and taking the time to send them! We are thrilled to have you back with ActiveDEMAND. And we take your suggestions to heart as we continuously improve our software.

The ActiveDEMAND team

Brian C.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

"Great data capture"

Comments: Great Experiece.

Pros: I liked Active Demand's ease of use and set-up.

Cons: There was some learning curve in the begining.

by ActiveDEMAND on 14/11/2018

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your comments and are happy you are happy with the platform. We will continue to improve our user experience with the help of your feedback.

Thanks again,
The ActiveDEMAND team

Chaun M.
VP Sales
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2019

"Great solution!"

Pros: The reporting is great. It gives me everything I need.

Cons: That it doesn't integrate with other meeting software solutions.

by ActiveDEMAND on 22/10/2019

Hi Chaun, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We are happy to hear that you are pleased you are seeing value with ActiveDEMAND. As we continue to grow and improve we will endeavor to align our software to offer our users the most value.

• Reviewed on 21/10/2019
Jennifer O.
VP of Sales & Marketing
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2015

"All in one marketing automation great for small business"

Comments: ActiveDEMAND has all the tools a small business needs to manage their online marketing. We used to use one tool for email marketing, another for social media, yet another for landing pages and more. With ActiveDEMAND, everything is in one spot and integrated. We can easily see what marketing campaigns are working and what needs to be adjusted.

• Reviewed on 06/04/2015
Supervisor
Accounting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/10/2019

"Good Call Tracking Software"

Pros: Call tracking is inexpensive, intuitive and has a good reporting.

Cons: Cannot record my own Whisper Message;
Some recordings are unavailable.

by ActiveDEMAND on 10/10/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback.

Victor M.
VP Sales & Marketing
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2020

"Everything I need to run the company and more"

Comments: I needed to decomission Pardot, and merge several other application and acquire new functionality to be responsive to our needs. Support was fantastic and got me running very fast.

Pros: It is feature-packed and covers all my needs from Marketing Automation, Lead conversion, Account-Based Marketing. Power dialer, Social, and much more I have to yet implemented.

Cons: Workflow designer can be a slow on on very large workflows.

by ActiveDEMAND on 25/08/2020

Hi Victor. Thank you for your positive comments. We are very happy to hear that ActiveDEMAND is meeting your needs and expectations. And we are making improvements all the time - the speed of the platform being a particular focus - and we have recently improved the speed of our workflows. We hope you notice the change. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 19/08/2020
Kristina A.
Marketing Director
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2020

"Great Price, Great Product, Lots of Features That Can Be Confusing to Setup"

Comments: Overall I like that ActiveDemand allows me to get a pulse on website analytics, call tracking, and email marketing performance all in one place, and that I can manage all three from one place as well. This is a huge time savings working for an advertising agency with multiple clients. It makes reporting so much easier, especially since it integreates with many third party CRMs for full ROI tracking.

Pros: I love that ActiveDemand integrates Google Analytics, Call Tracking, and email marketing all into one platform so that I don't have to login to multiple different platforms to get a handle on how campaigns are performing. It also integreates with PipeDrive and other CRMs easily for full ROI tracking.

Cons: ActiveDemand has all the features you could want from a marketing automation platform; however, I sometimes feel it's a "jack of all trades, master of none." The UI can be confusing because it does integrate so many different things, and I feel like I have to chat with support often to figure out what I need to do. Also, they push updates sometimes that change your previous settings and you won't know until it becomes an issue.

by ActiveDEMAND on 25/08/2020

Hi Kristina, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate the positive comments and also your insights about where we need to improve. ActiveDEMAND is a very powerful system with a lot of features, and as such there is a bit of a learning curve. As you know, we take a full contact approach to helping our clients succeed with the platform. We are always looking for ways to improve so thank you again!

• Reviewed on 14/08/2020
Kevin W.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2016

"Incredible Value"

Comments: I was looking for something different, a competitive advantage for my agency. We are trying to be leading edge and I find Active Demand provides that to us. The features that Active Demand have has grown exponentially and their support is second to none. They really value their clients and work 24 hours to make sure they're happy. I highly recommend trying out the software and seeing how it can help grow your agency. Kevin

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2016
Gerry W.
Marketing Manager
Machinery, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2018

"Active Demand applied to Industrial Marketing"

Comments: We just signed up for 5 years in a one year subscription model, so I would have to say we are all in.

Pros: The main benefit to me/us is the ability to "know" what is going on at all times, in real time. We make a change we see the result, good or bad and can manage a process forward in real time. Lead nurturing is critical and fairly easy to set up. The on-line support/chat function is good, but the people are GREAT. love getting real help from rel people.

Cons: Learning curve is challenging, as it some of the trickier back end functions

by JumpDEMAND on 31/10/2018

Hi Gerry,
Thank you for taking a moment to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate all feedback to help us constantly improve. We just added the Personal Trainer to help ease the learning curve. On the right side of the platform window there is a tab that says, 'Show Me How'. With this tool, it will walk you through each step of a task. It also has links to how-to videos and support articles, without having to leave the platform.

Eeva S.
Project manager
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2018

"Positive surprise"

Comments: Overall I am happy with ActiveDemand. I have developed our digital and online marketing a lot with ActiveDemand.

Pros: Support team is always ready to help and usually they are very fast with it. It has been a positive surprise, that they also listen to users's needs and ideas and actually create alterations and new features based on those ideas.

Cons: Some of the videos are old and the software does not look the same now, so they are sometimes a bit confusing.

by ActiveDEMAND on 16/11/2018

Hi Eeva,
Thank you for taking time to review ActiveDEMAND. Your comments and feedback are always welcome and helpfu for us to improve your experience with the software. We have been working to update older videos and make them easier to understand. We've also added our in-product assistant to walk through tasks. Thank you again!

• Reviewed on 07/11/2018
Digital Marketing Strategist
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2018

"Good product but lacking good UX"

Comments: Active Demand provides great value to our clients, however the interface is not intuitive and hard to use and set up.

Pros: The reports that you are able to generate to automatically send

Cons: The interface is not intuitive and UX is not great. It takes a long time to figure out how to do anything

by ActiveDEMAND on 01/11/2018

Hello,
Thanks again for choosing ActiveDEMAND as your marketing automation platform.

Antonio S.
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2021

"Testing AD"

Comments: a nightmare.
Trying to set up some functions to discover that to change the logic (wrongly designed) you need to dismantle everything.
Not flexible, not intuitive. some features are totally nonsense and some do not work either, like the Dynamic Content, great idea, but tested several time it seem not reliable.
When I asked why they told us: " Oh, well you have set one parameter but the system also checks other parameters so it is possible that the viewer is already known by the system..." I really couldn't believe in such explanation.
Then you pay for something but there are several things that are not told, you are requested to pay other fees that nobody told at the beginning.
My feeling is I waste lot of time, effort and money.
ah, and in the Europe timezone you can't expect to have customer care in the morning, I can't imagine in asia.

Pros: I liked the idea of the Dynamic Content. That would be a killer application.

Cons: its overall poor execution and mainly its logic.

• Reviewed on 10/03/2021
Jorgen S.
Marketing Manager
Construction, 11-50 Employees

"Challenging and fun!"

Comments: Automated marketing. Saves a lot of time and we are able to keep in contact with our customers better.

Pros: All of the functionality and the ability to build custom work-flows/campaigns. There are pre-built templates that have been very helpful and the support staff has been amazing.

Cons: There is a bit of a learning curve and some features are a little difficult to understand. Sometimes there seems to be a bit of a disconnect with the PipeDrive web hook.

by JumpDEMAND on 13/06/2017

Hi Jorgen,
Thank you for your review of ActiveDEMAND. Your insight and comments are appreciated. We are happy you are finding the platform fun. Feedback is always welcome.

Victoria B.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2017

"Has all the features I need but not very intuitive"

Pros: Automatic email system. Setting up emails ahead of time and knowing they will send with no problem. I also like that it integrates with pipedrive

Cons: How difficult it is to navigate. I feel like you have to be a coder to full know how to utilize this software. I also want to be able to see when someone receives and email (in pipedrive)

by JumpDEMAND on 09/06/2017

Thank you for your comments. All email activity is visible directly in Pipedrive. Email Open, Email Sent, Email link click, even Asset Download are default activities that are posted directly into Pipedrive

Stephanie F.
Senior Graphic Designer
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2018

"Senior graphic designer / marketing assistant"

Comments: Great will continue to use for our business.

Pros: The drip campaign is a great feature and easy to set up.

Cons: Wish the email editior would have more options.

by ActiveDEMAND on 12/11/2018

Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for taking time to review ActiveDEMAND. We appreciate your comments and use the feedback to improve our software as we constantly update.
Thank you again!
The Crew from ActiveDEMAND

Charles C.
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2019

"Best Email Autoresponder Creator Ever"

Comments: We have been able to add a ton of customization to our communication with clients and prospects.

Pros: I love how the email campaigns can be so easily set up with drag-and-drop ease.

Cons: We cannot create an internal trigger to start an outside action. (We need to be able to have customer/prospect activities done within our AD funnels trigger our VOIQ Voice call system with full access to the information already in the AD data base. (Calls could reference names, addresses, company names, plus any other data we collected, to customize the interactive calls.) We believe the price is extremely high per contact.

by ActiveDEMAND on 22/10/2019

Hi Charles, Thanks for taking the time to offer feedback. We are pleased you are finding value with ActiveDEMAND and we continue to update and improve to offer our users the best possible value and experience.
Thanks again for choosing ActiveDEMAND!

• Reviewed on 18/10/2019
Kevin W.
Marketing & Advertising
    3.5 /5
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2015

"Incredibly Powerful - Incredible Customer Service"

Pros: They're a younger company and so hungry to help their clients. They don't say no - instead, they find ways to help their clients achieve their objectives.

Cons: Learning process is a bit steep as I'm not a specialist in database programming, but once you get the hang of it, it's powerful.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice