15 years helping Singaporean businesses

Classroom Management Software Reviews

About Classroom Management Software

Mythware encourages interactive teaching and learning, it improves teaching efficiency and ensures better feedback from students.

Learn more about Classroom Management Software

Pros:

It allows the interaction of my students among them. It is useful and entertaining.

Cons:

Some students haven't internet to access this site. If possible , I think this application should be use offline.

Classroom Management Software ratings

4.7
4.6
4.5
4.3

Classroom Management Software has an overall rating of 4.9 out 5 stars based on 10 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Classroom Management Software before?

Romelia
Directora de la Unidad de Estudios Básicos de la Universidad de Orientr in Venezuela

Great for assigning task to my students!

Comments: Excellent software to manage my classes and motivate students

Pros:

It is compatible with various operating systems. It allows the interaction of my students among them. It is useful and entertaining

Cons:

It can not be used without an internet connection. It's the only thing that would improve. My students love It

Phearun
Mr in Cambodia

Teaching

Pros:

I use this software to support of my teaching . and students easy to login to check homework or assignment.

Cons:

Some students haven't internet to access this site. if possible , I think this application should be use offline .

CS DR SANTANU
India

98310qy741

Comments: Based on the latest technology. Easy to understand, clear, candid. Worthy for the students. Motivating, interesting. Anytime, anywhere one can use.

Mark
tech administrator in Canada

easy, useful and fast

Comments: i was looking for a classroom management software that was easy to use for all teachers and provides monitoring features that secure an organized and controlled classroom. Doing some reasearch i found Mythware and really suited my classroom management needs. I'm very pleased with this software and i would definitely recommend it, the installation process was very fast and easy so that was great.

Mark
Canada
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great for our BYOD classroom environment

Comments: I manage a small suburban school, where students have their own devices and it was getting way too difficult for teachers to manage what they do with them in their classrooms. I talked to the people at Planet and they helped me with mythware cms. I gotta say they managed to work with my budget and teachers couldn't be happier with remotely controlling everything. Kudos.

Robert
Canada
Used the Software for: Not provided

very useful and complete software

Comments: i have been using mythware for quite some time now and haven't really seen any downside to it, i started with the free trial and realize it was the most complete classroom management software i've seen so far because of all the features it provides and the best part is that it's available for a very fair price.

Paris
teacher in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

everything i was looking for

Comments: i used to work with Italc until i changed jobs and started using Mythware in the school i currently work. I noticed inmediately the difference, so many more features available for monitoring and evaluation, i really find it useful for my class and helpful for my students. I recomend it.

Aaron
Head Technician in Canada
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great features and an easy UI

Comments: I was tasked with getting a classroom management software for the schools that we support. Mythware was a good choice for both price and features. Not to mention it's good on the budget with a one time price.

Greg
IT employe in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great features and very easy to use

Comments: looking for a classroom management software i found this software, was definitely a good choice and within my budget because of the one time pricing

Sam
Japan
Used the Software for: Not provided

Useful tool for class teaching

Comments: Mythware classroom management software is one useful tool for class teaching. It's simple and pragmatic.