Nice tech, clean design and eager-to-please customer support. Great for my international practice.

Reviewed on 21/09/2017
Robert O.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Ease of use and client/user satisfaction. Excellent customer support.

Pros: By far, the most impressive thing about this system is the customer support. It's among the best customer service I've ever had for any product, online or offline. If you have a question or need some help with something, you don't get a canned response or some generic answer, you get highly specific answers, oftentimes from the CEO himself. The price is also less expensive than other systems. I also like that the video doesn't require downloads and it's pretty easy for my clients to connect. Overall the CEO is a superstar and totally helpful.

Cons: Not a lot to complain about. There are a lot of features but there is good organization and it seems very intuitive. But it seems like a lot of stuff, however as I said, the customer support is great so any set up questions are quickly answered. Their latest product is a huge improvement over their original product I started using over two years ago.

Amazing customer service.

Reviewed on 30/09/2017
Eric C.
LMFT
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Helped make my transition to solo private practice.

Pros: The best customer service experience I have ever had with a company. They respond to your emails within minutes. I even received a call from ICouch from France (I live in the United States) to answer a few questions I had. ICouch has every feature I need to get started in my private practice. Any small feature that i would like that is missing is coming soon. I tried all the main competitors to ICouch and none come close to the ease of use, professional design and overall aesthetic. Finally, ICouch is more affordable than all the competitors and offers more features.

Cons: The only cons would be waiting a few weeks or months for the additional features that are coming. However, this is well worth the wait.

Amazing Customer Support and Great Product

Reviewed on 05/09/2017
Ellen H.
President, Creative Arts Therapy Practice, PLLC
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Lots, especially with paper but I wish that one could also attach files in the message component of the software

Pros: I like its ease of use and all the fabulous features that practitioners receive. Even better is the fact that soon it will be available on IPhone and IPad , which is greatly appreciated by those that do not want to travel with laptops- this would be me since I often travel, and travel light,
As well having a REAL human respond to any issues and /or suggestions is a welcome change to other platforms I have used in the past.

Cons: I wish that specific kinds of therapists were advertised and that when I do a search for on line therapy, that iCouch came out on top. So improved SOE would be great.

by iCouch on 14/09/2017

Thanks for the kind words. One of the great things about iCouch is that we are a technology company with a strong design and engineering culture -- what that means is that new features, such as sharing files within messaging are being added all the time. We listen to our users and we're committed to building features that add real value to your behavioral health practice.

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions on iCouch. We take feedback seriously and consider our practitioners part of our iCouch family. And, we LOVE taking care of our family!

Easy to use. Customer service is great!

Reviewed on 20/06/2018
Latisha T.
Psychotherapist
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: Easy to use. Forms are available for clinicians. You can have your own site and link your domain to it.

Cons: I wish I could customize my site more regarding what the client sees. I wish there was an app for clients and clinicians to use.

therapist struggling to get this to work

Reviewed on 06/06/2019
Melissa T.
THERAPIST AND ONLINE UNI PROFESSOR
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: DISAPPOINTING

Pros: It has a good set up. It is simple to put names in and invite and connect with clients. Customer service responds quickly

Cons: Not intuitive. Makes you click about 5 different things to start a session. Does not work well with my Yoga windows 10. Customer service says this is a problem with the Lenovo Yoga and sends links to their web help. But I tried some of it and it worked for one session (I could see the patient and he could see and hear me) but the next time I used it I was back to square one. The video is poor quality (i checked the settings), and there is an echo in the microphone yesterday. Their answer is to get out and get back in. YOu can imagine that this is not conducive to therapy . I do have everything else closed. Also, the audio is not that great. This is a new computer. Not sure who has been posting these reviews or if they are verified.