Filter by:

• Overall
    4.3/5
    4.7/5
    4.7/5

About iCouch

Beautiful practice management, communications, scheduling and payments for mental health.

Learn more about iCouch

Dee D.
CEO/ Director
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2020

"Customer Service is THE BEST of any online platform"

Comments: I need reliable and easy to use telehealth services as an affordable price. And they deliver. The excellent customer service keeps me coming back. If the ever add insurance claims submission to the EHR, I would use them for all my transactions, both in-person and online.

Pros: This platform works in conjunction with my practice EHR. The video room is east to set up and SUPER easy for practitioners and clients to use. I can also use secure texting with my clients, if desired. Everything is HIPAA Compliant and puts me at ease knowing my clients information is protected. In the past I used all the features in the EHR but it is only set up for cash payments (as are ALL video platforms). I primarily bill insurance so have another EHR for notes, claim submission etc. The cost is so low, it doesn't effect my overhead. The bandwidth works well rurally, which is my setting. However, the number one reason I use iCouch.me is because of their exceptional customer service. Their response time to a instant messaging chat, is instant most of the time. If they are busy, they have a very fast response time. No matter what the technical issue is, iCouch.me painlessly and efficiently fixes the problem. This allows me to get instant help, while the client is online. In other the problem gets fixed. The service is very low cost and is well worth it. If you you iCouch as a telehealth platform its is GREAT. Just plan on using a billing service for claims as well.

Cons: No medical claims billing embedded in platform.

• Reviewed on 03/04/2020
Robert O.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/09/2017

"Nice tech, clean design and eager-to-please customer support. Great for my international practice."

Comments: Ease of use and client/user satisfaction. Excellent customer support.

Pros: By far, the most impressive thing about this system is the customer support. It's among the best customer service I've ever had for any product, online or offline. If you have a question or need some help with something, you don't get a canned response or some generic answer, you get highly specific answers, oftentimes from the CEO himself. The price is also less expensive than other systems. I also like that the video doesn't require downloads and it's pretty easy for my clients to connect. Overall the CEO is a superstar and totally helpful.

Cons: Not a lot to complain about. There are a lot of features but there is good organization and it seems very intuitive. But it seems like a lot of stuff, however as I said, the customer support is great so any set up questions are quickly answered. Their latest product is a huge improvement over their original product I started using over two years ago.

• Reviewed on 21/09/2017
Melissa T.
THERAPIST AND ONLINE UNI PROFESSOR
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 06/06/2019

"therapist struggling to get this to work"

Comments: DISAPPOINTING

Pros: It has a good set up. It is simple to put names in and invite and connect with clients. Customer service responds quickly

Cons: Not intuitive. Makes you click about 5 different things to start a session. Does not work well with my Yoga windows 10. Customer service says this is a problem with the Lenovo Yoga and sends links to their web help. But I tried some of it and it worked for one session (I could see the patient and he could see and hear me) but the next time I used it I was back to square one. The video is poor quality (i checked the settings), and there is an echo in the microphone yesterday. Their answer is to get out and get back in. YOu can imagine that this is not conducive to therapy . I do have everything else closed. Also, the audio is not that great. This is a new computer. Not sure who has been posting these reviews or if they are verified.

• Reviewed on 06/06/2019
Eric C.
LMFT
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2017

"Amazing customer service."

Comments: Helped make my transition to solo private practice.

Pros: The best customer service experience I have ever had with a company. They respond to your emails within minutes. I even received a call from ICouch from France (I live in the United States) to answer a few questions I had. ICouch has every feature I need to get started in my private practice. Any small feature that i would like that is missing is coming soon. I tried all the main competitors to ICouch and none come close to the ease of use, professional design and overall aesthetic. Finally, ICouch is more affordable than all the competitors and offers more features.

Cons: The only cons would be waiting a few weeks or months for the additional features that are coming. However, this is well worth the wait.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2017
Ellen H.
President, Creative Arts Therapy Practice, PLLC
Mental Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2017

"Amazing Customer Support and Great Product"

Comments: Lots, especially with paper but I wish that one could also attach files in the message component of the software

Pros: I like its ease of use and all the fabulous features that practitioners receive. Even better is the fact that soon it will be available on IPhone and IPad , which is greatly appreciated by those that do not want to travel with laptops- this would be me since I often travel, and travel light,
As well having a REAL human respond to any issues and /or suggestions is a welcome change to other platforms I have used in the past.

Cons: I wish that specific kinds of therapists were advertised and that when I do a search for on line therapy, that iCouch came out on top. So improved SOE would be great.

by iCouch on 14/09/2017

Thanks for the kind words. One of the great things about iCouch is that we are a technology company with a strong design and engineering culture -- what that means is that new features, such as sharing files within messaging are being added all the time. We listen to our users and we're committed to building features that add real value to your behavioral health practice.

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinions on iCouch. We take feedback seriously and consider our practitioners part of our iCouch family. And, we LOVE taking care of our family!

• Reviewed on 05/09/2017
Latisha T.
Psychotherapist
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/06/2018

"Easy to use. Customer service is great!"

Pros: Easy to use. Forms are available for clinicians. You can have your own site and link your domain to it.

Cons: I wish I could customize my site more regarding what the client sees. I wish there was an app for clients and clinicians to use.

• Reviewed on 20/06/2018