Filter by:

• Overall

About vcita

Manage & grow your business with one app that does It all. Goodbye endless phone calls, so-long paperwork, hello client loyalty!

Learn more about vcita

Asha I.
Physician//Owner
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2020

"Great for scheduling, other features not so much"

Comments: I was using acuity but looked for other software, because of hippa option. I was ecstatic to see the client portal, unfortunately it is not optimal. Most features however aren’t hippa compliant. Really I only use client portal for scheduling and share patient handouts. Patients don’t have to log in like other apps, as it recognizing emails.
Overall I do think it offers more than competition , but make sure you try every part to see what works for you and what doesn’t. Also customer service must be more present. Even after you pay they limit features until you use for a while , which is ridiculous.
They will be better if they make conscious effort to improve

Pros: Able to customize scheduling page to be more professional and to distinguish services offered. Like the idea of client portal. Clients can go to portal to pay , schedule and can share documents. Works for me who share patient education handouts.

Cons: Some additional features are really glitchy and most features of the client portal I can’t use. When customers pay online , they are not taken to confirmation page or automated message . Messaging IS NOT secure , sometimes links In messages, don’t work. Documents are not secure. So since I’m using for health business, I had to get another program for secure messaging .
Customer service good when you can each them, there is a 2 hour window only to call in a 24 hour day. Chat is not always available during business hours. It’s even worse if you are on east coast.

Alternatives Considered: Full Slate

Reasons for Choosing vcita: Did not like hippa options Also like client portal with vCita

Switched From: Acuity Scheduling

Reasons for Switching to vcita: Has better reviews and more users.

• Reviewed on 03/03/2020
John S.
Lead Counselor
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/09/2021

"vcita has kept us going"

Comments: Fantastic. We implemented vcita in a very short time and became immediately proficient in using it. It was that easy. The Zoom integration was the clincher for us- it is, by far, the best video platform on the market!

Pros: Zoom integration! Appointment management is simple and intuitive. We are able to invoice clients simply without a worrisome billing system. Incredible communication tools built into the system. Notifications/Reminders.

Cons: I wish we had a way to allow the client to set the amount he/she would like to or is able to pay.
Sometimes it is difficult to do the reckoning between reports in vcita and stripe.

• Reviewed on 07/09/2021
Karlis O.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2021

"Great solution for small bussiness"

Comments: Overall, we've had a terrific time with vCita. They provide a number of features that are in accordance with market conditions, and they back up their releases with webinars and training calls.

Pros: Appointments are put up in a very straightforward manner.  Ability to personalize the schedule page to make it look more professional and to differentiate the services available. The concept of a customer portal appeals to me. Clients can use the portal to make payments, book appointments, and send documents.

Cons: The billing/invoicing mechanism isn't as robust as some other systems. I'd like the program to send out monthly retainer billing in particular.

• Reviewed on 16/07/2021
Xavier B.
Hospitality, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2021

"ZSC"

Comments: Huge asset to business, but could use improvement being mobile friendly

Pros: Keeps everything organized easily and less work.

Cons: The non mobile friendly use on websites and app.

• Reviewed on 17/03/2021
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
CEO / Mental Health Practitioner
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2020

"This application is grossly overpriced"

Comments: Overall, I'm pretty luke warm regarding this application. It forces prospective users into a 12 month contract (which wasn't ideal during a pandemic). Honestly, it felt a little slimy and self serving.
Many of the features are not needed for every type of business, while the more basic features requires users to select the platinum plan which is nearly $1000 a year. Had I not been charged for a full year which is non refundable, I would have cancelled already.

Pros: What I most like is the seamless integration with Zoom. The calendar features are pretty intuitive as well.

Cons: This software is grossly overpriced and forces you into a higher tier to get basic features and a wealth of features you dont want or need. A trial was offered which immediately rolled into an automatic, year long contract--which I found out AFTER my credit card was charged. You cannot delete appointments made in error nor can you 'actually' delete contacts.

Alternatives Considered: Availity

• Reviewed on 15/10/2020
Linda B.
Owner/Coach
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2020

"Excellent Software - lousy service"

Comments: If you never have to deal with their customer service and they never go down, I love the program and would recommend it from that perspective. Its a clean design and offers me all I need at a good price point. I've been a customer for 5 years and I really want to keep using them but I just can't afford to be down as often as I am. Customer service makes a business and Vcita is just so lacking in customer service, it is so disappointing. I don't want to spend hours on end finding a replacement program but after being down 3 times in less than 2 years I am getting tired of fighting with their people to take ownership and fix their issues. My plug in from them runs on Wordpress. When you can't fix the Vcita plugin for Wordpress in 6 weeks I think you've got some bigger problems.

Pros: Vcita drives all of my business. I get all of my prospects and sample coaching sessions through Vcita. It is the life blood of my business. The pop up widget on my website is the driving force, the scheduler is easy to use and I like the CRM for tracking appointments, correspondence and client information. The price is very reasonable at around $140 USD a year.

Cons: THEIR LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! As I said they are the life blood of my business but this is the 3rd time in less than 2 years my pop up is not working and neither is the scheduler. For over 6 weeks now! No Vcita no business for me. They have no live support, I've hated this from day 1. Email only. And they often take days on end to reply. I am so tired of "our developers are working on it but no ETA." Then why are you charging me!

• Reviewed on 17/12/2020
Denys L.
Trainer - Advisor
Facilities Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"A all in one service for SME"

Comments: You need to manage a calendar with your clients (training, coaching, interviews), leaving them the initiative of meetings, product choice? This encourages their commitment. VCita offers you the possibility of a very fine follow-up of the customer relationship: email exchanges, appointments, orders, payments... by making moreover the link with your website. For me it is a very good solution. Fast implementation. This avoids many internal developments that are often inefficient or very costly. The extra efficiency with VCita at an affordable cost.

Pros: * Fast
* No coding
* Cover all aspetcs of customer relationship
* Easy to customize (webdesign)

Cons: * No sorry !
* No worries or things to improve at the moment

Alternatives Considered: Calendly

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Evelyn M.
Freelance Photographer and Jewelry Maker
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2020

"Vita has upped the professionalism of my website"

Pros: I love that it's a thorough yet simple to use software. It's one of the first things a client or someone visiting my website mentions. They like widgets and say that it makes my website look put together and trustworthy. I LOVE that I can list my different services in sections and overall Vcita has great customer service. I look forward to exploring the software more and maximizing what it can do for my business success.

Cons: I don't like the features that force a time limit for a service, some services I offer I cannot put a time slot per say, for example, a service I offer is custom earring making and I wouldn't necessarily have someone sign up for a time slot to get their earrings done BUT my way around that issue is I have it as a waitlist for folks to inquire about a custom pair and they can sign up that way.

• Reviewed on 26/08/2020
Chris W.
Chris W.
Chief Executive Officer
Management Consulting
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2017

"The Lead Funnel Starts with Vcita"

Comments: Contacts. Leads. Connections. Conversations. What more can a consultant ask for? I run a small business, and Vcita is my call center, appointment manager and more.

Pros: This tool has been my number one go-to resource for lead generation. In my business, contact is king. Giving clients and potential clients an easy way to access my calendar, and set up a time to talk, is a central part of my business model. It links in easily with my website, you can see it in action at westfallonline[dot]com

Cons: I wish that there was a link from email on iPhone to the actual software (app). An email link pops open the browser, and asks me to login. For some reason, my browser doesn't remember that Vcita and I have been dating for quite some time, and it asks me to login. Which causes me to open the app. Not sure if this is an iPhone issue, or an operator error, but I don't like the extra steps to confirm an appointment.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2017
Bradford C.
Automotive, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2019

"Makes my small business look and feel bigger than it is to my clients and potential clients"

Comments: I really like the calendar management which allows me to send appointment invitations that once accepted automatically puts it in my calendar.
I also like the client portal which is separate from my regular email and I get a text notification if someone communicates through the portal. It also sends text reminders automatically.
Like I mentioned earlier, if there was a pipeline management feature it would be unbeatable. I am currently looking for pipeline management that will intergrate throughZapier.

Pros: I really like the calendar management features

Cons: Wish it had pipe line management feature

• Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Loresha L.
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2018

"Great app"

Pros: Easily connects to stripe for payments. It has a great CRM With a lot of features and easily accessible for customers to make payments

Cons: Mobile campaign does not work properly. I really like the idea of being able to create campaigns from my cell phone but I am unable to navigate because the texting freezes when trying to type

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2018
Orly K.
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2017

"Support is hard to reach , takes hours to get a response. Was put on hold with VERY annoying music."

Comments: Scheduling feature is good.

Pros: The scheduling feature. With some adjustments it will be much better, like color code appointments and such.

Cons: As I said before, customer support is hard to reach, almost as if there is no one there. When I finally got someone on the line she lacked the knowledge to help me and seemed eager to finish the call. I am moving to a new website very soon and need someone with knowledge to answer a few questions.

• Reviewed on 09/11/2017
Bryan C.
Director of Events
Food Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2019

"Great product, would like to be more personalized"

Pros: The scheduling appointments, it's become easy for customers to schedule appointment themselves.

Cons: I don't like that to incorporate Vcita to our website it's in widget form (looks ugly) I wish it could be embedded into our website to look cleaner.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2019
Dogon K.
Dogon K.
Spiritual Advisor
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2020

"A Critical Tool for Customer Management"

Comments: vCita has wonderful customer support and makes it very easy to manage my time. They used to allow clients to make timed phone calls through vCita that would automatically end, which was very useful for managing clients, and I would like for this feature to be added back. I'm very pleased with vCita as a client management portal and have barely even scratched the surface of all of what it can do.

Pros: vCita provides integration with Wix, which I used to create and host my online store. vCita allows me to offer and schedule services with clients all around the world.

Cons: The options and navigation are a bit overwhelming. vCita's user interface could definitely be streamlined.

• Reviewed on 08/01/2020
Financial Services
  • Reviewed on 05/12/2015

"Save time, make more money"

Comments: Using Vcita cut down on my "no show" rate and it freed up time now that I don't have to take appointments over the phone. I just renewed my subscription for another year because it is one of the best business tools to make life easier, to save time, and to make more money.

Pros: Love the app, love that it reminds my clients by text and email, love that it takes payments so that I don't have to. I also love the CRM.

Cons: The only thing I think it is missing is an email campaign option like Infusionsoft. I would love to schedule emails to remind clients of my other products, services, and events. That would be the last piece to allow me to increase my income.

• Reviewed on 05/12/2015
Brian møller J.
Brian møller J.
CEO & Mind trainer
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2019

"CRM/Calendar and Event management in one!"

Comments: To have my customers in one database, where I can send out my campaigns directly adding the schedule talks and webinar links are great.

Pros: I like to have all on one platform, easily accessible and ready to use. I like that all is organized for me, through a simple sign up forms and making it all look great through ease of design. The features of design and creating campaigns through email marketing was also easy to use and the looks where great.

Cons: There were some combinations when making events and planning the calendar that took some tweaking.
Sometimes there was a problem with calendar integration to all other calendars, but it was fixable.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2019
Christian M.
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2015

"Nearly Perfect"

Comments: The vCita team is really well organized and they know how to treat a customer right. From our first introduction to vCita for a demo to our most recent interaction where they set everything up for us, every interaction has been exemplary. The tools themselves are extremely useful and simple to implement, making it a no-brainer to add advanced scheduling and payment features to your website when most folks probably shy away from that level of complexity. The only thing I would love to see is more integrations with other tools - we currently use another CRM (OnePage) and since there is no option to integrate with it, Wufoo, or Zapier, we're left with the choice to either manually extract data or have two systems of record. Otherwise I think this is a fantastic solution that can help LOTS of folks get more business through their website.

Pros: Easy to use;
Knowledgeable and friendly staff;
Very reasonable pricing;
Flexible implementation

Cons: Limited CRM integrations
Inability to schedule with a team vs an individual

• Reviewed on 05/01/2015
Lara G.
Director of Operations
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2020

"Read the fine print!"

Comments: For the most part the service was ok. However, don't purchase the year membership without really giving it a good trial. You will not get refunded any portion of your fee if it doesn't work out. They will keep the entire year's fee. Only pay monthly until you really feel it is going to work for you. Our clients struggled with the appointment process and became frustrated with the system. We had to go another direction and were out $615 for only three months of service.

Pros: This software is easy to set up. Customer service walked us through the whole process.

Cons: Clients had a hard time navigating the appointment process.

• Reviewed on 15/01/2020
Joelle N.
Joelle N.
Executive Director
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2018

"This program has been a game changer in my business"

Comments: Adds to my bottom line significantly and is easy to use!

Pros: I love the ease of being able to gather information, send out information and use this as a reservoir for my clients and potential clients to come to

Cons: I wish there was a way to do recurrent billing and I wish there was a way to take certain appointment types and allow people that wanted that appointment type to override a block in my schedule

• Reviewed on 30/01/2018
Sharron D.
FOUNDER
Religious Institutions, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2019

"With a heart of thanks"

Comments: I was having to use messenger to respond to request for appointments rather than allowing others to choose from my list of available dates and times.

Pros: I like the ease of use and the time efficiency that this software has brought into the administrative aspects of my ministry.

Cons: I was hoping for more integration to capture contacts from the social media platform of Facebook.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2019
Dane L.
  • Reviewed on 03/12/2018

"Monica was great!"

Comments: I'm a one man show... There are no other options out there that do not require cumbersome and expensive build-outs to handle all the moving parts necessary to be effective, efficient and provide a quality experience for my clients. VCita is the exception to this statement.

Pros: It's simple, easy to set up and saves me the headaches, and money, of having to use multiple services.

Cons: My only regret is that I didn't sign up earlier.

• Reviewed on 03/12/2018
Caroline M.
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2017

"So far, the software does what I need it to do."

Pros: I like the easy navigation and mobile app. It's very easy to create invoices, appointments, and communicate with my clients because the app is mobile.

Cons: The functionality to my clients looks "old school". They feel it is old technology because of the way it looks when creating an appointment. They feel it needs to be updated. I also feel that there needs to be an update to the scheduling so that my clients have confidence when setting appointments.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2017
Renee C.
Nurse CEO/Consultant
Higher Education, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 03/05/2019

"Vcita has made my life so much easier!"

Comments: Love it! it's so easy. Now I can delegate more tasks to staff.

Pros: The online booking, and the ease of being able to follow up with clients directly from their profiles! I never followed up before. Also, no invoicing fee!

Cons: It doesn't have digital download capability. Please add it! I have already cut three expenses because if Vcita.

• Reviewed on 03/05/2019
Information Technology & Services
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2015

"Nice appointment software"

Comments: This site definitely appeals to the average person because the layout
is so simple but very VERY effective. It is a clean site with a
flawless look, and someone without any technical background would
definitely appreciate it. The layout makes anyone feel comfortable
because it is so well done and clean looking. You feel as if you are
in good hands and you know that you will be able to find anything you
need on this site.
Though it needs more improvement , like providing more customizable filters, directives and providing international payment gateways instead of paypal alone.
But I like this site and our physicians love it too.

• Reviewed on 06/01/2015
Dr q M.
  • Reviewed on 23/05/2017

"Easy to use and very comprehensive software"

Pros: The wide range of it's features. The large number of clients that it can manage. It's integrability with Wordpress.

• Reviewed on 23/05/2017