15 years helping Singaporean businesses

The Hire Talent Reviews

About The Hire Talent

Your Hardest Hiring Challenges SOLVED! The easiest tool to start hiring better quality people today. Never make a bad hire again.

Learn more about The Hire Talent

Pros:

Cons:

Results can sometimes be contradictory between different tests. Test results are not always straightforward to interpret.

The Hire Talent ratings

4.5
4.8
4.4
4.6

8.8/10

The Hire Talent has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 117 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used The Hire Talent before?

Liv
Liv
Recruiting Manager in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

The Hire Talent helps our company find good people for good people.

Comments: The Hire Talent helps me to find the right candidates for the job.

Pros:

The applicant tracking system keeps our applicants in an order of when they applied, per company they applied for. I am able to tract which applicants were sent assessments and which we deemed not qualified. I appreciate the ease of use and how helpful the Hire Talent associates are when I need assistance.

Cons:

There is nothing I feel that needs to be improved.

Vicky Apinya
Director of Human Resources and Compliance in US
Cosmetics, 51–200 Employees

Products/Customer service

Pros:

User friendly platform. Great customer service. I have had the opportunity to work with [sensitive content hidden] and Aaron, they are very knowledgeable and professional. I recently had ZOOM meeting with [sensitive content hidden] who gave me few tips on how use The Hire Talent platform more efficiently. You have a great team!

Cons:

N/A I cannot think of anything as of yet.

Carmela
SBX in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

Great and constantly improving

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Useful! Has more capabilities I am eager to explore

Pros:

Customer service is so accessible. [sensitive content hidden] is a great listener, problem solver, and teacher.

Cons:

Initial learning and vavigation not as intuitive

Paul
Chief Executive Officer in US
Marketing & Advertising, 11–50 Employees

your review is disgustingly long

Comments: ok

Pros:

specific for hiring PS your review is disgustingly long

Cons:

nightmare of websites and lack of info. I most of this is changed with your new platform but still if one test contains several test within it you need to let us know what tests are within the test

2 years ago

Hi Paul, thanks for your feedback. What info is lacking on our websites that you're specifically looking for? We have all of our assessments offered and descriptions of what they cover on our promotional website. If there's additional insights you'd like to learn about, we're happy to meet with you 1-on-1 and teach you the best way to use the assessments & other tools.

Rick
Rick
Founder \ GM in US
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

The Hire Talent is part of our hiring process. Their % chance of success predictor is consistent.

Comments: We use their software assessments to assist in hiring decisions. We have learned the hard way when we don't follow our benchmarks it can come back to haunt us.

Pros:

It helps us make solid hiring decisions. We have a minimum benchmark score for applicants. We can also consider areas of importance such as attention to detail, and whether the applicant is more suited to a customer facing role or a technical role.

Cons:

There is a learning curve, but the support is always there to help interpret the results. I do highly recommend.

6 years ago

Rick, So glad to hear you've found the tools so useful in helping you make better hires over the years. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Brian
Brian
Recruiter in Philippines
Human Resources, 11–50 Employees

Your HR Solutions Must-Have

Pros:

I like how they are cost-effective and their in-depth reports and their amazing customer support!

Cons:

Not that I know of. I will update my feedback as soon as I come across one.

last year

Thank you for the review, Brian!

Ashley
VP of Operations in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 11–50 Employees

Avoid Bad Hires

Comments: I love Hire Talent assessments and I do not make any hiring decisions without it. Often times in an interview I will have a sense about a candidate. Upon the candidate completing an assessment it will usually clarify for me what I was feeling or sensing during the interview. On the few occasions we went outside the test recommendations and made the hire anyway - we have regretted it. It is an essential component to the interview process. But it is just that, one component of what should be a multi-factor decision.

Pros:

Ease of use, Customizable, Lots of Options, Accuracy in readings

Cons:

Results can be hard to interpret at times but a review by the company clarifies any questions you have.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Hire Talent

Pros:

It has been incredibly useful for us to receive real-time results on our candidates' performance. It helps our interview process to have immediate performance feedback and simplifies hiring decisions.

Cons:

I wish there was more detailed information and explanations on candidates' performance. I would like to see a deeper analysis of strengths, weaknesses and performance indicators.

Annette
HR Specialist in US
Human Resources, 501–1,000 Employees

Great product and people

Comments: great customer service

Pros:

easy to use and send assessments. If we have questions we can always reach out and their people are quick to respond.

Cons:

Not sure, it has been great to use over the years.

Donald
VP in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Don's review

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

found talent, and cheaper than a head hunter.

Cons:

I haven't been using the company long enough to have an opinion.

Dahni
Employee Experience Manager in US
Automotive, 501–1,000 Employees

Worth investing in

Comments: Overall I definitely think it is worth the investment. We've been able to make smarter hires for some critical roles such as sales and customer support. The cost is offset in the long run since there is lower turnover so we end up saving a ton on recruiting and training.

Pros:

We've been using The Hire Talent to administer assessments to new candidates as part of their interview process. The reports we receive provide valuable insight into the thinking process of the new-hire and help us predict how successful that hire could be in that specific role.

Cons:

There aren't too many problematic red flags, just a few minor things that come to mind. I think the client portal could use some updating. It isn't the most intuitive interface. Also one the reports, there is a section for "chance of a good hire". These numbers often seem like a shocker compared to how the person had performed on some parts of the assessment, so I'd say not to read too much into that score.

Leda
Recruiter in US
Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Recruiter

Pros:

Easy to use and customer services is great

Cons:

The assessment tab shuts down when the candidate is starting the tests.

last year

Hey Leda, Thank you for the review! We were having a server issue with testing last week that was affecting some candidates, hopefully, that's what you're referring to here. Thankfully we were able to get it solved that same day. Are you still having that issue? Let me know so I can look into it. Definitely don't want any hangups on the tests!

Chrystal
Wholesale, 201–500 Employees

Great Customer Service

Pros:

It digs deep into strengths and weaknesses of the candidate, but what I really like is the fact that I don't just receive a paper assessment. I have the ability to reach out to the team who has always been a huge help in helping us understand areas where we need a little more explanation. Awesome Customer Service from the start!!!

Cons:

It was a little hard to understand what I was look at when the results came back in.

Caroline
Human Resources, 11–50 Employees

HR Manager

Comments: Very easy to navigate.

Pros:

Our company likes the the assessment test and results.

Cons:

So far there is nothing that I do not like.

last year

Hey Caroline, Thanks so much for your review & the feedback! We're always trying to improve the user experience so we're glad you've had a good one!

Bryant
HR/Compliance Director in US
Medical Practice, 11–50 Employees

Review

Comments: We are using the tests to screen employees pre hire.

Pros:

Easy to send tests to candidates. Easy to discuss tests results with someone.

Cons:

Some candidates can not load the tests. There is not one to call concerning this that knows how to help them.

James
Sales in US
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

Hiring that Doesn't Hurt

Comments: I had a couple of questions about the software. I was dreading asking for help. BUT the team over at Hire Talent was freaking great about answering my questions. Turnaround times were great and gave me hope for tech support people all over the world. =)

Pros:

I can't stress enough how happy I am to have a tool to benchmark with. It's hard enough hiring without any data. The Hire Talent gives me more confidence to make decisions. I'm a data nerd and it sooths my empirical itch.

Cons:

There's no magic "make all my decisions for me" button.

6 years ago

James this is one of the best reviews we've read yet! Thank you for your faith in us. We're glad to hear that you are getting the most out of our assessment tools!

HANK
Executive Minister in US
Religious Institutions, 2–10 Employees

I found the process to be organized and easy.

Comments: Was able to get a better understanding of potential candidates and used this software to measure our steps in the process of moving forward or stopping the hiring process.

Pros:

I thought the customer service was remarkable. The software was easy to use, and timeliness of the follow up reports were great.

Cons:

Although the follow up reports seem very reliable. I thought the results in very few instances when measured were not specific enough to our industry. However, I we would use them again.

Colleen
Human Resources, 51–200 Employees

Good Assessment Software

Comments: I really like the options for the assessments and how they can be customized. The customer service is also excellent!

Pros:

I like that it can be customized and the formats can be changed depending on the specific role we want to create an assessment for.

Cons:

Some of the scoring for the personality assessments, I think they arent as accurate and seem to be a bit cut and dry.

3 years ago

Thank you for the review! We always appreciate feedback that we can use to improve our standards and your experience. If you're unsure about assessment results feel free to reach out and we can go over any of your candidates!

Ashlea
Supervisor in US
Consumer Services, 11–50 Employees

Pros:

It is easy to use and clear to provide the information we need.

Cons:

More options to customize for our needs and use only those parts that pertain to our agency.

Paul
Ceo in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 11–50 Employees

Why I like to hire talent

Comments: I think the hire talent is a great work company to work with they always answer our questions quickly and accurately

Pros:

I thought it was easy to use. The service is great. It’s also easy to screen applicants to make sure you find the best ones with very little time span. We screen 15 her applicants a week through the system and it’s awesome

Cons:

Sometimes the rating system doesn’t give me all the choices I want

Alexandria
HR in US
Law Practice, 51–200 Employees

Excellent Quality with Accurate Results

Comments: Amazing. Every person I have reached out to replies quickly and provides solutions.

Pros:

The assessments I use give me a realistic view of my candidate and what they can bring to the role I am hiring for. It also helps me see if they would be a better fit for a different role based on their results.

Cons:

I have yet to find an issue with the software.

Susan
Vp in US

We found excellent candidates through their analysis process. Highly recommend.

Pros:

What I like most is the results that we have gotten. The tests provide excellent insight into a candidates fit

Cons:

Like all tests the results can be skewed by the honesty of answering the question. The honesty rating does help

Customer support is excellent! They are readily accessible to answer questions and share insight.

Pros:

I like most the customer service - being able to schedule a call to discuss the reports in general and specific results. It is also very easy to send the link to the people I want to take the assessment.

Cons:

Some parts of the reports are confusing and not easy to understand, but the experts at Hire Talent are very accessible to ask questions.

Amanda
VP, Customer Experience in US
Financial Services, 201–500 Employees

Excellent Insights on Candidates

Pros:

Assessments are accurate and helpful, provide valuable insights into candidates. Really appreciate the correlative reporting for successful/unsuccessful team members, historically.

Cons:

Assessments are lengthy - doesn't make the a great candidate experience.

Skylar
Brokerage Coordinator in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Wish We Used The Hire Talent Sooner!

Pros:

What I like most about The Hire Talent is the ease of use and the great assistance when it comes to setting up your account. It is a one-stop shop that produces great results.

Cons:

The only difficulty we have experienced with The Hire Talent is the AI rating tool not being accurate, just a good reminder to double-check the candidates yourself.