Stitch Labs Reviews

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.2 /5
    4.4 /5

About Stitch Labs

Stitch is an inventory and order management platform built for modern, high-growth brands and retailers.

Learn more about Stitch Labs

Weiwei J.
Wholesale
  • Reviewed on 24/06/2014

"Do not use stitch if you sell on ebay"

Comments: I read about the great reviews on the internet about stitch labs. Guess what, I tried it twice in 6 months time; it turned out to be a waste of time to say the least. The biggest bug stitch has is inability to work with ebay listings (they require all ebay listings to be 30 days duration. We followed their rules - delete all GTC listings and created them under 30-day duration. Yes, right we lost our sales history, like how many sold under GTC listings). Even you have changed all ebay listings to 30days, still it will cause problems for your ended listings with GTC duration - stitch will auto list those that you've ended. We had this situation 6 months ago and 6 months later they still have not fixed it, which caused quite a chao to our ebay listings and business - I had to manual delete each of the activated listings forced by stitch in every 10-15 minutes. I guess stitch should have not advertise it integrates with ebay while it's not yet, to say the least. In addition to this issue, we also observed that there are sometimes a system down on their server - we noticed that orders pulled from stitch and shipped via shipstation did not get updated status back to the marketplaces. This was frustrating because (1) we were not sure if those orders were actually shipped or not; (2) orders can be marked as shipped late if tracking is not uploaded in 1-2 business days. There are some other smaller bugs they may have, but those are the biggest two. I understand no system is perfect; however, I do not think a company should advertise service/products for sale if they are not ready for the public. I really wanted to love stitch but to me my experience with them was a total disaster. Emailed them about our bad experience and problems we found. No apologies ever said. Extremely disappointed. I wouldn't recommend stitch labs to anyone who sells on ebay. Thanks and good bye to stitch - there are plenty of programs out there that does not require 30-day duration listing on e

Pros: easy to use
great customer support

Cons: inability to integrate with ebay
system serve down

by Stitch Labs on 15/09/2014

Hi Weiwei,

I'm one of the co-founders of Stitch Labs. Thank you for your note. GetApp has built in the ability to respond to reviews recently, so I wanted to reach out and first of all apologize for the trouble you experienced while using Stitch. The last thing we ever want to do is hinder a businesses ability to operate efficiently. We started the company to help make life easier for our customers and are working hard with thousands of businesses to do just that.

I've addressed your two major issues below. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions. We're happy to help.

1. eBay GTC listings: While it looks like a listing stays up for eternity when you deem it GTC, eBay actually creates a new ID on the back end after 30 days. You're not able to see this ID, but our system recognizes it as a new product and imports it into Stitch again, causing duplicate inventory items. This is why we currently require all listings to end. Then, Stitch will automatically re-list the original item within a couple minutes once the time period (e.g. 30 days) is over, and the re-listed product has the same eBay ID on the backend because eBay didn't have the opportunity to create a new ID automatically. Our engineers are continually working to close this gap, but at this time, our current process is most effective. More to come in the future, should that change.

2. Server issues: We launched our new platform on June 1st. Along with our new platform, we launched many upgrades to our back-end infrastructure that would allow us to scale with companies well into the future. I admit, there were some rocky times from June - July and I apologize for that. You can see from the many reviews prior to yours that our customers are very happy with Stitch. We underestimated how all the moving parts would impact our customers and we should have done a better job at communicating. We will be better going forward.

Our transition is complete now. Our new platform and infrastructure are in place and we're excited to be moving forward. We're launching new features every two weeks and more integrations are coming soon. While the transition was difficult, we wanted to get our new platform in place well in advance of the holidays.

Again, I apologize for the problems we caused while you were using Stitch. We'll be here and would be happy to have you back, if you want to give it another shot.

Have a great holiday season and thank you for trying Stitch.

Jake
Co-Founder
Stitch Labs

• Reviewed on 24/06/2014
Tyler B.
Retail, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2021

"Full Featured"

Comments: Easy to use, but you need to understand the structure of how the software works. A background in inventory management and using SKUs is helpful. Does everything it is supposed to do. Works in the background as you make sales to keep everything in tune.

Pros: Stitch Labs allows you to seamlessly sync your inventory levels among all your retail channels. From WooCommerce to eBay to Amazon, when an item sells on once channels the inventory levels are adjusted everywhere. This saves time and money, and allows you not to oversell.

Cons: Some aspects can be tricky to setup, but the documentation and customer service are right there to help you. Quite a bit of reporting features and I personally don't use much, but the options are there.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2021
Trevor S.
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2014

"Awesome inventory software/service"

Comments: I have been using stitch for about 3-4 months and in that short time it has shown to be very reliable and makes inventory management easy. For now I only really sell on one marketplace at least with any meaningful amount of sales however I plan to develop the others and I know stitch will be there and be available to handle all the different places I may expand into. Customer service is great as well and I couldn't be happier overall.

Pros: Small company with people who take accountability for problems
improving software that seems to get better with every update
fair pricing considering the service given
integrates with all major and increasingly more minor sales outlets

Cons: Can be a bit slow in general sometimes however it seems to clear up. Just would appreciate a little more stability in speed.

• Reviewed on 22/12/2014
Jeff W.
Sr. Advisor, D&C Engineering and Operations
Oil & Energy, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2015

"Stitch Labs"

Comments: Our company is a start-up that is quickly expanding. Longball is a Designer Golf Apparel that sells product in Retail, Green Grass location and E-Commerce therefore it is important to have an accurate inventory for all integrations. Stitch Labs has helped our company increase efficiencies through inventory management, integrating QuickBooks, Square, etc. Overall it has been worth our investment.

Pros: - Ability to use Stitch Labs to keep up to date inventory in various integrations
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to build custom reports
- Continuing to improve

Cons: - Does not include bar code scanning for inventory management

• Reviewed on 05/09/2015
Daniel G.
Operations Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2016

"Overall one of the better solutions on the cloud but with its flaws"

Comments: We are grandfathered in from early stitchlabs pricing so we don't pay the $499 monthly price. Given that I miss out on upgrades as stitchlabs tries to phase out my $75/mo plan and force me to switch over. I use it with Shopify, Shipstation, Xero, Amazon, Paypal and Stipe. Eventually I will but not yet and here's the Pros and Cons why:

Pros: Here's why I stay and you probably would choose this platform: It's the better one out there. I tried almost all of them for a trial period and gave each a good try except cin7 which required too much time to setup. It's avg but it works and support will attempt to fix issues if they can be fixed. The amount of bugs on other platforms outweighed any feature advantage they had over stitch. And overall I needed this to work which it did except the XERO invoicing. Any other PRO is completely outlined in product reviews professionally written I just needed to fill in some cons.

Cons: It's slow! Well slow vs working on a software platform running on a central server. The cloud has it's perks such as ease of access but speed takes a hit. The service went down once this year during peek hours, that blew. The platform is still being developed and sometimes upgrades are rolled out too soon so users are forced to deal with bugs. Ex. Right now I have roughly 10 orders with custom items unable to be closed. It worked fine before but now they are just stuck and it's annoying. Support knows about the problem and couldn't give a time frame when this would be fixed (going on 3 weeks now.) Integration sucks with XERO! Invoices are constantly missing and we need to double check to make sure invoices get transferred. A manual push can be requested but still some don't get transferred. Support also knows about this but I think there's little hope for this fix. (going on 3-4 months with this one) To be fair I've seen this with other platforms as well so not sure who's at fault here. Support just let me know they need to fix something but couldn't elaborate. I think it has to do with repeat customers who's accounts already exist in XERO since those are usually the invoices missing. Development is slow and features that would make the platform more efficient are missing. Such as reporting, x-links within PO's Orders Inventory using variants, Sorting, etc just naming a few.

• Reviewed on 01/12/2016
Ricky T.
Manager, Operations and Finance
Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2020

"Stitch Labs - Brains of the Inventory"

Comments: It's a great inventory management system. The cons I listed are minor and don't take away from the overall system.

Pros: We use Stitch Lab purely for our inventory management. It seamlessly integrates our e-commerce sites (Shopify/Amazon) with our shipping software Shipstation. So it creates a centralized system where orders come into and flow out through to for shipping with maintaining real-time inventory. It's user friendly, the interface is simple, nothing fancy but works well for us. Customer Service experience has been great for me so far. I've emailed customer support a few times and have gotten my issues to resolve within 24 hours.

Cons: 1. No app available for phone/tablet! Seems like everything has an app for it now, how does Stitch Labs not have one?
2. When you reconcile/adjust inventory, the entry you make is permanent. I'm not sure why you shouldn't be able to back to that entry and edit/delete. If you make a mistake you basically need to make a corresponding entry to reverse the mistake rather then being able to correct it in the original entry.
3. I did notice on select reports when I try to filter the channel and run the report it doesn't actually filter it out. I have to manually delete it on the CSV file myself. It's not hard but still a bit annoying. Please note this only happens on a few of the reports I run.
4. For some reason, when you create an order and select the date, then click next to finalize the date changes to the day before. Not sure why it does that.

• Reviewed on 07/05/2020
Sarah C.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/06/2016

"LOVE Stitch Labs!"

Comments: I've been using Stitch Labs since about the time they launched. I loved them then and I love them now! What a huge help to have my invoicing and inventory all in one place. Stitch automatically imports all of my Etsy sales, and it's super easy to create my own invoicing for retail or wholesale orders.

Pros: I love the integrations. I started out on Etsy, so having my sales from that platform automatically imported was exactly what I was looking for. I'm also looking to expand into my own e-commerce site and I love that it will also be able to be integrated! Customer service is great. They are prompt, personal and friendly!

Cons: I feel like adding in products can be a little tricky. After playing around with it for awhile, though, I have figured it out. I also feel that the current cost is a bit high for small one-man/woman creative companies. Because I started from the beginning and was grandfathered in, my monthly cost is lower than the advertised price. If this wasn't the case, I don't know that I would be able to afford it. I would love to see an option at a lower cost for me to be able to recommend to friends and colleagues who are just getting started in their own creative businesses and need a tool to keep them organized with inventory and invoicing.

• Reviewed on 29/06/2016
Chief Operating Officer
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2016

"Stitch Labs Mediocrity for"

Comments: We manage multiple channels through Stitch. We've run into road block after road block. Everyone has order changes that come in after the initial order. While changes are easy to make, there's no way to automate sending order confirmations or shipping confirmations. It does integrate with Ship Station, which we've loved. But although they praised about that interface, if you have 2 packing slips/boxes associated with an order, it does not recognize that as 2 individual boxes in Ship Station. You end up having to Split the Shipment in ShipStation and then it closes the whole darn order in Stitch. If you have a partial shipment that goes out, you have to then update it in Stitch and in ShipStation. Stitch does not import the split shipment that you created in Ship Station. Lots of manual work. The QuickBooks integration is a nightmare. I wish you could map the fields the way you want them mapped. For instance, we have Companies and a Contact Person for each account. It only imports contacts and does not tie a company to a person. This is a nightmare on many fronts...both in QuickBooks, Stitch and ShipStation. Again, more manual entry required. Download a .csv, import to QB, try your best to get the info linked to an Account you already have created in QB. It's HOURS of fun!! (or DAYS of fun if you have a historical import.) We were also told about this barcode scanning and how easy it would make inventory counts. It is not functional. So,, unless you would like to add multiple other systems to supplement this product, then I would suggest going elsewhere. We're neck deep in it and after much time spent training employees and writing manuals on "How To" do things in Stitch, we're at a loss for words.

Pros: -It's great to see all your orders in one place.
-It creates a beautiful invoice.
-We love the ability to import a Purchase Order and mark it as received into inventory.
-We like it's dashboard capabilities

Cons: -No functionality to accommodate clients that are on Net 30. Order stays open, leaving you at risk for overselling.
-We were also told that you could bundle products and we were thrilled with this feature, however...it has made for an inventory NIGHTMARE! If you have 1 Small in stock and one store orders 5 different products that all pull from that bundle in size Small, you are then oversold by 4 units.
-We have yet to see inventory sync successfully without constant counting and recounting of inventory.
-No clear instruction on when to void an order, return an order, re-open an order and edit, what to do when an order is imported incorrectly. No edit ability.
-When you partially fulfill an item, it sends the items on backorder to our website. Our website is set to auto-notify the client of the tracking # and what items ship and they've been getting shipping confirmations with the wrong information.
-There is no clear way to notify clients of backorders without more manual typing and intervention.
-Does not have the ability to print a pick list for our team to pull orders.
-When you edit an order, it does not push the items to ShipStation for you to automatically add to your shipment. It takes hours to show up IF your lucky that it even shows up.
-Stitch has taken our historical data and mixed order between contact and then the client history regarding their account made no sense. Client A had 3 of Client B's orders imported and when Client B placed a new order, it also went on Client A's account. We had to duplicate the order, invoice, payment, etc.: under a new account that didn't get imported.
-No barcode scanning to ensure inventory accuracy.

• Reviewed on 21/04/2016
Alan A.
Furniture
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2014

"Stitch Labs - One App to Rule All Your Channels"

Comments: Stitch Labs has truly become the foundation of our busines and I wholeheartedly recommend it for any shop selling through multiple channels.
We rely on Stitch to keep three channels up to date with available inventory: our retail Shopify storefront, our reseller Shopify storefront, and Amazon. We initially went with Stitch so our two Shopify stores could share inventory. We had previously tried some of the variant-based app workarounds for wholesaling on Shopify, and while valiant efforts, they call came up short, namely because they "broke" integrating with other apps unaware of the unconventional use of variants (like FB publishing apps). Other stand-alone Stitch competitors were also not an option either because they could only handle one Shopify store, not multiple.
Amazon integration was a real bonus, as we previously abandoned selling on Amazon due to the administrative burden of constantly updating inventory on Amazon. We also sell through an additional, less common, marketplace not supported by Stitch. No problem. Stitch lets us effortlessly enter the orders through its web portal. Within minutes our three other online channels are updated to reflect the proper inventory levels.
We began with Stitch about a year ago. It was fine then and it just keeps getting better. For starters, we love the new UI – clean, consistent, and informative. The recent speed boost and other tweaks make it a pleasure to use. We are also thrilled with the new BETA bundling feature. Some complain about Shopify lacking this or that function. However, some of that is by design. Bundling is one such feature – I do not want it in Shopify because we have multiple channels.
Bottom line: Stitch Labs saves us time, saves us money, saves our sanity, and allows us to smoothly manage our business in the multi-channel world that is modern e-commerce.

Pros: Well designed app.
Great support.
Continual incremental improvements.

Cons: Occasionally slow in searching

• Reviewed on 02/12/2014
Jordan F.
Technical Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2019

"Powerful and robust Inventory Management"

Comments: Their customer service is amazing. The chat feature is available most of the day, and has been invaluable for us. Overall, inventory tracking has been improved greatly with Stitch Labs.

Pros: It pretty seamlessly syncs to a vast array of sales channels and services. And customer service is pretty astoundingly great. The reporting features are very robust as well.

Cons: There's no way to manage production components/materials, or WIPs (work in progress). The inventory CSV process is a little cumbersome, and very small mistakes on it can have devastating results if no backup is kept.

• Reviewed on 27/03/2019
Nils N.
wholesale manager
Tobacco, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/07/2019

"Stitch is a good inventory management system!"

Comments: We have had a good experience with it!

Pros: We use this for a couple eBay stores and our Shopify stores and it works pretty well! It syncs our inventory for all of them and usually updates every 5 to 10 minutes

Cons: It does take a while to sync sometimes and this can cause inventory issues. Occasionally we sell out of items because it takes too long to sync the inventory to every channel.

• Reviewed on 23/07/2019
Trevor S.
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2015

"Wonderful time saving product that helps me keep organized"

Pros: The software is top notch and easy to use even for people like me that are generally computer friendly but can be overwhelmed with software at time. It's also very stable and rarely crashes or has errors. The support as well is wonderful. I haven't had to use it much since the software works as it should, but the few times I have used their support it was very quick and helpful.

Cons: There really isn't much I dislike and what I do dislike seems minor and petty to complain about. I guess having later phone support for evening issues would be pretty nice. Adding more channels such as 11main and other newer marketplaces would be great too, but for all I know those could all already be in the works.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2015
Staffan - ass savers
  • Reviewed on 26/07/2013

"Stitch Labs - the first year"

Comments: I manage a small business in Sweden that started from zero a year ago and we are now growing rapidly on a worldwide market. We are all designers with very little experience from this game called business. We started using Stitch about a year ago as a side system but when they implemented support for Swedish currency we went all in and we are now using Stitch as a full system since January. Already from day one we've had great support from Jake and the guys and a lot of the requests that we put forward to them eventually got implemented. Therefore I throw them an email as soon as I get an idea for improvements since I know they really listen. Being a designer I really haven't found any other CRM or business software that doesn't give me sore eyes. Stitch is beautiful AND it works. Everything is logical and easy to understand. There are plenty of explanations of business terms and it has been no problem to gradually expand our use of the system as our own business grows with higher demands for structure. I can wholeheartedly recommend Stitch to anyone who needs a business system but doesn't want to use one.

Pros: -Easy to understand
-Great support
-Great price
-Beautiful
-Great integrations with 3rd parties
-Great reports

Cons: -Developed for US business and some features are not available for international users.
-Would like to see further possibilities to customize invoices

• Reviewed on 26/07/2013
  • Reviewed on 15/01/2016

"Glad we choose Stitch"

Comments: Desperately needing an inventory system we searched a long time to make sure the one we picked would meet all of our needs. Stitch met those needs and then some. While it is not as intuitive as we would have liked, the tracking and reporting are exactly what we needed. We continually stumble across new features that Stitch offers - and are pleasantly surprised that the feature is available and useful! Customer support for the most part is helpful. We wish that the online chat feature would be available more often, as sometimes it is hard to communicate issues thru email. The customer support personnel do stick with you to make sure the issue is resolved and that you are satisfied, even if it is not as quickly as you would hope. Overall it is a good product and we are happy that this is the one we choose.

Pros: Reporting features
Accurate inventory
Returns & exchanges made easy

Cons: Online messaging not always available
Customer support response time can be a bit lengthy
Not as intuitive as it could be - or just needs better explanation on how to do certain actions.

• Reviewed on 15/01/2016
Margaret almon
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2012

"Stitch for a Craft Artist"

Comments: I make glass mosaics, and have my Nutmeg Designs Etsy Shop. I had given up on keeping an inventory in a fine art desktop program, in part because it didn't sync with my products in my Etsy shop, and because it didn't have an online component, and finally, because I started making mosaic pendants and couldn't keep up with entering each one into my inventory. I started with Stitch in March of 2012, and it has motivated me to keep up with my inventory, because orders in Etsy get sent over to Stitch, and I can link my Etsy products to their product family in Stitch. I can also keep track of products that I sell in other venues, like at craft shows or shops. At first I had difficulty figuring out what to do with one of a kind items, but Jake, founder of Stitch, said I could make a new product family for each one of a kind, even if it's just a family of one. Fine Art inventory programs tend to assume you only have one of kinds, and so transitioning to Stitch was unfamiliar at first, but as a craft artist who makes pendants, having a product family is awesome, rather than tracking each and every pendant. I'd like to use Stitch as an accounting program as well, and hopefully this will evolve in the future.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2012
Kyle H.
  • Reviewed on 16/07/2015

"Customer Service is 2nd to None and the Product keeps Improving!"

Comments: I've been with Stich to manage operate my 4 retail shoe stores and out Ebay and Amazon stores. Stitch keeps track of my quantities and other vital data in near real-time, constantly updating and refreshing info for me to utilize on a daily basis. The couple of times I've needed help, a Stitch team member was right there and fixed my issue quickly and easily. No pains! Over the past year of use, I'd say this has really really made my life more simple and stress-free. I'd recommend this to any company or start-up looking for inventory management across multiple channels or platforms. Stitch rocks!

by Stitch Labs on 21/07/2015

Hi Kyle,

Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate it. I'm glad to see that Stitch is working for you and that you have seen regular improvements. We continue to make Stitch even better and have a lot more to come before the holiday season. Please stay tuned.

If you need any help, please continue to reach out to our support team. They're outstanding and ready to help.

Jake Gasaway
Co-Founder

• Reviewed on 16/07/2015
Sam
  • Reviewed on 12/11/2012

"Stitch is Awesome!"

Comments: I run a small business and just started using Stitch earlier this year. I'm going into the busy holiday season and am LOVING how much time Stitch is saving me! I make most of my products, but also have two local people who help. I sell at craft shows, in stores across the US, and online. I've been able to use the reports feature to take a snapshot of my current on-hand inventory and in-production inventory so I can make sure I produce exactly what I'm running low on instead of just guessing. I can also keep track of sales at many different price points - full retail, consignment, and wholesale. I also love the invoicing feature. I use to invoice through Paypal, but now I feel like my invoices are much more professional. I can print packing slips, email invoices, keep track of packages - I love it! When I first started using it, I wasn't sure if it was going to really help me out all that much. Now I don't know how I got by without it! Try it out, you won't be sorry!

• Reviewed on 12/11/2012
Jamai L.
Owner/founder
  • Reviewed on 06/04/2015

"Stitchlabs has been the perfect software to run my business through!"

Comments: I love how it integrates my squares sales, online sales, wholesale invoices and PO's all into one program. This has saved me so much headache and time to just have everything on Stitchlabs. The more I use it the more I realized how perfect it is for a small business like mine. I work with a lot of store's, sell online and sell in person with Square. Stitch labs is the only program I know that integrates all three of those channels. All the features are really amazing once you get used to them. And the reports are really great for bookkeeping. You can categorize all you expenses so when tax season comes it's very easy to run reports. I also love how it's online and now I can potentially work from anywhere now. This has improved my productivity and life in general. Only con is the new version has been slow at times. I know there working on making it faster though so I'm willing to wait. Jamai,
www.AnimalinstinctsApparel.com

• Reviewed on 06/04/2015
Tara G.
  • Reviewed on 06/05/2015

"Stitch Labs has made my life much easier!"

Comments: Stitch Labs has saved me so much time running my online and brick & mortar business. We sell online with BigCommerce and use Square Stand in store. Before integrating with Stitch Labs, I had to manually enter all local sales into our website and hope that the inventory came out right. Now that everything automatically gets done, I'm saving hours every week. We haven't had any issues with oversells since using Stitch Labs to integrate our online and local business. It's made things better for us and for our customers.

Pros: Quick integration, Great customer support, Connects to many different channels

Cons: I wish set up would have been a little easier and quicker, but that was probably just the way I tried doing it. It would be nice to have more sales channels with the less expensive plans.

• Reviewed on 06/05/2015
Britt @ gus + lula
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2012

"Started as aid for Etsy renewals, became a huge aid in growing business"

Comments: I originally started using Stitch just as a way to have my Etsy listings auto-renew after they sold. It was a nice, easy way to put in my inventory and always have a quantity of 1 listed in Etsy while I still had inventory available.
However, my business has grown unexpectedly quickly (praise God!) since I started using Stitch, and Stitch has been a life-saver! I never would have known how to create invoices, product line sheets, packing slips and inventory reports that were required for keeping up with the business and for working with larger retailer. Not to mention keeping track of inventory. They're continually adding awesome new features, making an incredibly easy to use product even better. The few times I've had need of product support, I've gotten a response within about 12 hours from one of the co-founders, and the problem was solved almost immediately!

• Reviewed on 25/11/2012
Caroline
  • Reviewed on 06/11/2012

"Intuitive, Easy - I Heart Stitch!"

Comments: So I'm pretty new at ALL this stuff, and someone involved in getting our BC site set up suggested Stitch to me - very, very glad he did, I love it. Super-easy to set up, very intuitive, and the customer service from Stitch Labs is incredible - they're fast, they're smart, they're helpful, and they're really nice :) My accounting person is set up with a log in now too, and she is thrilled. Even little things like having a button for my next step within an order ("Add package" button at my finger tips right after I've added a packing slip, for instance, instead of having to navigate back via tabs). Not a huge deal, but it makes things very comfortable. It also has potential to grow with my company, which is great. A lot of times, I find myself thinking, "it can't be that easy," and then, turns out, it certainly is. Thanks Stitch, from a total e-commerce newbie :)

• Reviewed on 06/11/2012
Beth R.
Founder + Creative Director
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2015

"Stitchlabs is a fantastic tool!"

Comments: Stitchlabs has become an integral tool used everyday by our team to manage orders, inventory and invoicing. The easy reporting system has helped us gain visibility and insights on top sellers and top margin styles. They interface is user friendly and clean providing nice looking templates and documents for our customers. I would recommend Stitch to any new and existing business!

Pros: User friendly
Clean interface
Easy to use and train staff
Has reduced time
Increase efficiency

Cons: No integration with SquareSpace
Slow loading at times
Custom capabilities with logo and fonts
Editing could be improved (editing addresses could be per line rather than the entire address)

• Reviewed on 19/03/2015
Kyla O.
  • Reviewed on 10/02/2016

"Perfect for Product-Based Businesses"

Comments: I have been using Stitch Labs since 2012 and it is a great system for small product-based businesses, like mine. I can easily track inventory, manage wholesale and consignment accounts, create invoices, integrate with my Etsy store, and lots more. My favorite feature is reports--from inventory tracking to sales by customer type, there are lots of options. I just used reports to calculate my local sales tax and it was super easy. Customer service is also great via email--I just learned about a feature I never knew about that will make my production even more efficient! The platform was updated over the last couple years and it is significantly faster and more intuitive. I highly recommend Stitch Labs for small business owners!

• Reviewed on 10/02/2016
Roee
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2013

"Great Order Management cloud software"

Comments: I came across Stitch Labs quite by mistake, but it was one of the best mistakes I made, in my long searching for a good and affordable order management software in the cloud.
There are many good point to mention, here are just two of the ones I like the most
1. The search box - the live search box lets you find anything you like within the software in such an ease that I wish this will be implemented in every software.
2. Inventory variants - very important to my clothing business, this is by far the easiest way to insert variants from all software I came across (and I think I came across everything :)

Pros: People in stitch Labs understand small business needs in the RIGHT way.

Cons: Small details, but they are really improving all the time.

• Reviewed on 09/06/2013
Matt g
  • Reviewed on 30/07/2013

"Morphine for online sellers"

Comments: I manage a small online business that sells primarily on Amazon.com and wholesale. For the past 10 month I have tried close to ten different applications but most of them felt like they would not simplify the process. Until I tried Stitch. All our inventory is pulled from Amazon so the details and images are there, the orders have all the details and we can create po's and invoices straight from Stitch.
When you first use Stitch it does not feel like you have to brace yourself for the growing pangs. The first time I opened Stitch I looked at the Dashboard for a min and than it just started flowing.

Pros: Inventory Management
Invoicing
Purchase Orders
Ease Of Use
Organization

Cons: Amazon FBA integration is not all there yet

• Reviewed on 30/07/2013