KeepTruckin Reviews

• Overall
    4.1/5
    3.6/5

About KeepTruckin

KeepTruckin is the #1 rated fleet management platform trusted by over 500,000 drivers and 55,000 fleets.

Learn more about KeepTruckin

Alexander N.
  • Reviewed on 25/02/2020

"Best, Affordable ELD Software"

Comments: Knowledgeable people, great customer service, good looking software.

Pros: Easy to use, straight forward, accurate and neatly designed

Cons: Small things, but nothing to be concern about.

by KeepTruckin on 04/03/2020

Hi Alexander, we're glad to know that you like our product and services. Please feel free to reach us at 855-434-3564, if you need assistance.

• Reviewed on 25/02/2020
Amish P.
MANAGER
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2018

"CUSTOMER SUPPORT"

Comments: We been trying to contact the company for our contract and representative always tell us someone will contact you within 24 hrs and we are still waiting. It's a bad business if you can't even answer or return your phone call to your customers. They better not renew my contract without calling me. I think they are trying to renew the contact by saying that we never contact them in a time frame. Please don't renew my contract without calling us.

Pros: We been trying to contact the company for our contract and representative always tell us someone will contact you within 24 hrs and we are still waiting. It's a bad business if you can't even answer or return your phone call to your customers. They better not renew my contract without calling me. I think they are trying to renew the contact by saying that we never contact them in a time frame. Please don't renew my contract without calling us.

Cons: We been trying to contact the company for our contract and representative always tell us someone will contact you within 24 hrs and we are still waiting. It's a bad business if you can't even answer or return your phone call to your customers. They better not renew my contract without calling me. I think they are trying to renew the contact by saying that we never contact them in a time frame. Please don't renew my contract without calling us.

by KeepTruckin on 05/12/2018

Hi Amish,

We want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced and appreciate your patience during this time. We strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. One of our representatives reached out to you over the phone, but it went straight to voicemail. Please know that your request has been noted and we'll assist to resolve your matter at the highest priority.

In the meantime, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2018
Shaun W.
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Terrible Customer service"

Comments: The customer service is truly terrible. Their ifta reports have shown our trucks in states that they have never been to.
When made aware of the problem they first blamed it on our driver and then tried to blame it on us.
Since proving that it was a problem with their product they haven't bothered to try and solve the problem.
As soon as our contract is up we will be removing every unit we have and going with a new supplier.
It's too bad their customer support is so bad because the product it's self is very good.

Pros: Easy to install
Easy to navigate the interface

Cons: Terrible customer support.
Terrible technical support.

by KeepTruckin on 23/12/2018

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate your time and patience with us and apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please believe that we strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. Our goal is to educate them on the best way to leverage our product and service for their fleets. One of representative reached out to you and was informed that you would not be available till December 23rd so a call back from a senior support representative has already been scheduled for you.

We hope that you will accept our apology and give us the opportunity to turn your experience around.

In the meantime, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support line at 855-434-356.

KeepTruckin

• Reviewed on 14/12/2018
Veronica B.
  • Reviewed on 26/03/2020

"Simple to use"

Comments: It has been easy to work with and very easy to implement.

Pros: I love the simplicity of this software and the fact that I can use it with our older trucks. This allows me to view the logs easily and eliminates a ton of paper. Easy to audit. Easy for our drives to use. Our drivers didn't want anything to do with it a first and now they don't want to do logs any other way. It helps them manage their time by flagging upcoming errors (like needing a break), reminds them if hey missed filling something out and tracks how many hours left. It takes a ton of work off of the driver.

Cons: I do not have any concerns about this product at this time.

by KeepTruckin on 11/04/2020

Veronica, we appreciate your positive feedback so much - thanks for taking the time :)

• Reviewed on 26/03/2020
Dale S.
Driver
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2019

"Simply the best"

Comments: I have been using KT for over 5 years, and haven't had any issues that would require me to contact CS.

Pros: Ease of use, adding/correcting errors. I have used it as an AOBRD and ELD and as a simple DDL. it is very intuitive software to use.

Cons: Not a real issue with the software/App itself, I don't like using any apps on my phone, so I choose to use this on a Tablet instead, easier to read and manipulate, and I keep my info separate from the tablet.

by KeepTruckin on 11/09/2019

Hi Dale,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word!

• Reviewed on 10/09/2019
Nina J.
Co owner
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2019

"Daily user"

Comments: Their customer service is helpful and is on the ball with anwsering any problems we've had.

Pros: Customer service is very helpful when we've had any issues and they replace equipment when it was not working.

Cons: The eld had to be replaced because of a malfunction. Had to wait for a replacement a few days. Paying for year up front.

by KeepTruckin on 20/09/2019

Hi Nina,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate the feedback and we are glad that you love our app.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2019
Distribution Specialist
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2019

"It's OK"

Comments: My overall experience is that yes it does work but it doesn't have all the functionality that my company needs. In general, we are looking for a product that will do more for us than KeepTruckin.

Pros: The thing I like most about KeepTruckin is the ease of use for drivers. It is a simple app on a smartphone.

Cons: The thing I like least about the KeepTruckin software is the admin side of things. It is not easy to find reports, the system frequently stops responding or fails to load at all. It is not always accurate with the dates and times.

by KeepTruckin on 08/08/2019

Hi,

We sincerely apologize about your experience with our application and would like to address it ASAP. Please contact our technical support team at 1-855-434-3564 or email us at [email protected] and they will help you resolve this matter.

• Reviewed on 07/08/2019
Bob S.
  • Reviewed on 20/09/2018

"Company threatens to call my insurance broker because I refuse to log in to move my trucks"

Pros: It works.
Too well in my opinion.

Cons: The company insists the mechanics must log in to move trucks in and out of our shop for service. If we do not they have threatened to call my insurance company.
BS!!!

by KeepTruckin on 25/12/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We really appreciate your time and patience with us and apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please believe that we strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. Our goal is to educate them on the best way to leverage our product and service for their fleets. As we often remind our customers, KeepTruckin is bound to abide by FMCSA rules. We are required to implement and follow their guidelines and ensure drivers¿ compliance. This is just to keep you 100% compliant with the mandate.

Being just the service providers, we do not have to authority to force you, do something or even call anyone. So, there might have been some confusion about this.

Should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

Regards

• Reviewed on 20/09/2018
Steven R.
Co-Owner
Automotive, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/01/2019

"Terrible Company to Deal With"

Comments: Terrible 1/10 would not recommend

Pros: After an initial learning curve the software is actually good.

Cons: Even if they had the best product they have a nonesistent customer service. This company reached out and sold us on why we should use them for an ELD service, so we purchased it. After the fact we researched and found out we do not need them because we qualify for an exemption. I called to cancel and they told us they wont refund us ANYTHING even though we only had the service for a month. The product works, but terrible customer service.

by KeepTruckin on 24/01/2019

Hi Steven,

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using KeepTruckin and want to cancel your subscription. This is concerning to us, as we strive to provide our customers with an outstanding experience. We had the relevant department look into your account but as per the company's policy, we can only process a refund if the customer has informed us within the duration mentioned on the contract. Even our billing department tried their best to compensate you on this matter but the system restricts us and has limitations.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and profoundly appreciate your interest in our product. I tried reaching out to you over the phone but couldn't get a hold of you. I have sent you an email as well so if you want to discuss this matter with us, please feel free to reach us out on 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564.

You along with the rest of our customers, mean the world to us - we wouldn't be where we are without you.

• Reviewed on 18/01/2019
Walter J.
OWNER OPERATOR
  • Reviewed on 23/04/2020

"MY KEEP TRUCKING"

Comments: 100 PERCENT SATISFIED

Pros: THIS PRODUCT IS VERY EASY TO USE, AND MOST IMPORTANT IS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I GET IS ALWAYS 100 PERCENT OF THEIR BEST WAYS TO BE HELPFUL AND ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THEIR PRODUCT. THANK YOU KEEP TRUCKING

Cons: THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DISLIKE. THANK YOU KEEP TRUCKING FOR YOU HELP

by KeepTruckin on 27/05/2020

Hi Walter, thank you for your amazing feedback. We are glad to hear that you love using KeepTruckin.
KeepTruckin value your service to the nation especially during the COVID-19.
Thank you for risking your life and feeding millions of Americans.
Stay Safe & KeepTruckin!

• Reviewed on 23/04/2020
Michelle B.
Controller
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/09/2019

"Easy for our drivers to adopt"

Comments: We purchased KeepTruckin after doing a little research when ELD requirements were announced two years ago. Our drivers adapted quickly to the software, despite some initial hesitation. When we expanded our fleet, we were able to get the ELD into the new truck very quickly and affordably, making it easy to get the new trucks on the road immediately.

Pros: Our drivers quickly learned the software. Support has been very responsive and moved quickly to resolve issues. The price is affordable and provides good value for the money.

Cons: The administrative dashboard is less than stellar on my mobile phone. Wish there was a better interface to allow me to use the software more easily from home for my drivers.

by KeepTruckin on 30/09/2019

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for amazing feedback and rating. It's truly appreciated. Feedback from a user like you helps us identify what we need to change. We strive to improve our service for customers like you every single day. Thank you for taking the time out to share your input.

• Reviewed on 23/09/2019
Krisi D.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2019

"Keepin' it simple"

Comments: For the most part the ease of the logs has been extraordinary. Changing from having to enter paper logs, to just now looking over the electronic logs has been a huge time saver

Pros: I love this software, it is very user friendly for the drivers, and very simple for all departments of our company to get the information they need be it for tracking where a driver is currently, totaling their mileage for payroll or keeping track of IFTA reports. It has been extremely helpful for everyone.

Cons: What can be difficult sometimes when you call different reps can give you different answers to the same question

by KeepTruckin on 14/05/2019

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate the feedback and hope you'll spread the word. We completely agree with you that one issue may have multiple solutions, however every resolution is as legitimate and accurate as other.

Feel free to reach us out at our 24/7 support helpline t 855-434-3564.

• Reviewed on 08/05/2019
Charles L.
Fleet Supervisor
Construction, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2018

"A very good product for the money."

Comments: Our drivers are the real winners of this system. It is easy to use and complies with all of DOT laws and regulations.

Pros: The Keep Truckin ELD is one of the most user friendly system on the market today. The process is extremely easy. Just plug into the OBD II port and you are ready to go. Your administrator simply adds you as a driver and the app does all the work for you. No more paper, or pens. It is all done on you phone. Our drivers are amazed by how easy the app makes the DOT laws to follow. Even the authorities are on board with how easy it is for them to see the drivers comings and goings.

Cons: The only thing we would like to see added to the keep truckin system would be real time tracking. This would benefit up by see if our driver are within the short haul exception range.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2018
Latoya T.
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2019

"Excellent ELD Product and Service"

Comments: KeepTruckin Electronic logs is an integral key to my trucking company's operations. It makes computing quarterly fuel taxes easy as well. It's easy to use as an administrator and driver. The price is affordable and below other competitors prices for product of its kind. I've been a user of KeepTruckin for over 3 years and I am satisfied.

Pros: Easy to use, affordable, anf good customer support though I only had to call them one time in 3years about an issue

Cons: I don't have any complaints about the product.

by KeepTruckin on 12/06/2019

Hi Latoya,

Thanks for reaching out and providing us with an amazing feedback. We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word!

Thanks,

• Reviewed on 11/06/2019
Leslieann G.
Safety Manager
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Excellent way to track trucks and monitor logs"

Pros: It is a very user friendly app that most drivers can learn and use to log it legal and keep up with hours of service and drive time. It's very good at tracking and for running reports for your need taxes and keeping everything in one easy to access place.

Cons: Occasionally the website locks up and this can be frustrating. Also the non cellular devices do not track as well and can cause glitches.

by KeepTruckin on 08/08/2019

Hi Leslieann,

Thanks for taking the time to rate your experience. This is exactly what we need to improve our product and services. Would you please take a moment to share your feedback about this rating so that we may share it with our respective teams.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Brandon S.
Owner/Operator
Logistics & Supply Chain, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2020

"Easy and Functional"

Comments: Good, except that customer service on more than one occasion has told me they would do something when I needed an issue taken care of and every single time I’ve never heard from them again.

Pros: The software is easy to use and edit. It works reliably with my Iphone 7S Plus. I also love the feature that now allows one to have IFTA fuel and miles all printed on the same sheet which means less headache and paperwork for me. Just enter your fuel stops and at the end of the quarter the report is generated for you electronically.

Cons: Nothing really. The software works very well and I haven’t had any big issues with it. A glitch or two over a two year period but nothing major.

by KeepTruckin on 21/01/2020

Hi Brandon, thank you for writing and sharing your thoughts with us. We're glad to know that you like using KeepTruckin. In regards to your concerns for the customer service, we'll personally look into it and improve for loyal users like you.

• Reviewed on 08/01/2020
Daniel L.
Director of Operations
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2018

"Excellent affordable software"

Comments: We are not completely ELD compliant and I can track my drivers with GPS.

Pros: Keep Truckin is an excellent offering to comply with the ELD mandate. They send you a small device that hooks up to your truck and then you connect to the the ELD device with a free app on your smart phone. All electronic logs are then kept on your smart phone. The app is very easy to use. As the dispatcher, the desktop software I then use to monitor my drivers is also very easy to use. You get access to all your drivers' logs and you have GPS to track where they are. There is even vehicle diagnostics as an extra service if you want it. The cost is astronomically low for what they offered. Customer service is simply excellent. I have called them at all hours of the day or night as issues came up or as we were learning to use the software and they always answered quickly and resolved the issue.

Cons: The GPS feature is a little clunky but still works great for how little it costs. I would also like to have a way to remove inactive drivers from the drop down list. If they are not active, I should not have to scroll through them to get to who I want.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2018
Tara M.
Safety Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2018

"Very helpful"

Pros: The navigation of the administrators webpage is super easy. I can quickly and easily find messages or logs or documents. It's great for communicating with the drivers as well

Cons: Sometimes there is a bad lag and it takes awhile to load.

by KeepTruckin on 25/12/2018

Hi Tara,

We are glad to see that you like our service and also for your suggestions! Feedback and suggestions help us identify the areas for improvement. Your input is valuable as we continue our mission to provide better services for fleets like you every single day.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24/7 Support Line at Call: (855) 434-3564.(855) 434-3564.
Regards

• Reviewed on 25/09/2018
Wesley C.
  • Reviewed on 01/09/2019

"Has worked flawlessly "

Comments: After the ELD was mandatory by the federal government, had to implement something. KeepTruckin seemed to be the best choice.

Pros: Very easy to use and set up. Has really worked flawlessly, but I do use a Apple iPad. Application never crashes or freezes.

Cons: My only complaint was at first did have a glitch at first that would put me in driving mode when I started the truck.It turned out my starter on the truck was going bad and after a new one installed have had zero problems

by KeepTruckin on 04/09/2019

Hi Wesley,

Thanks for your review. Feedback from a user like you helps us identify what we need to change. We strive to improve our service for customers like you every single day. Thank you for taking the time out to share your input.

Thanks,

• Reviewed on 01/09/2019
Beverly W.
Logistics Manager
  • Reviewed on 11/09/2019

"Keep Trucking ELD is the best!!!"

Comments: My overall experience has been awesome and we will be using this eld for the duration of our OTR business opportunities.

Pros: We have been using the keep trucking eld for over 9 months now.The eld is the most efficient eld we’ve used thus far.It tracks mileage and fmcsa required breaks with ease.The price is also reasonable for the price.

Cons: When the eld is unplugged it’s no way to track the truck so if your an owner operator with a driver you may want to invest in a tracker just in case the driver unplugs the eld.

by KeepTruckin on 12/09/2019

Hi Beverly,

Thank you for amazing feedback and rating. ! It's truly appreciated. Keep on Truckin!

• Reviewed on 11/09/2019
Jennifer T.
Director of Administration
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2019

"Simple & Easy To Use"

Pros: I like that this program is easy to use. Prior to our Company switching to a different program that integrated with our Company radios, and GPS, our drivers used KeepTruckin. I work in the trucking industry and manage over 100 drivers, and it was simple to use even with a large number of drivers.

Cons: I haven't found anything that I do not like about the program. KeepTruckin has adapted and upgraded and stayed with all of the Federal FMCSA regulations and rules.

by KeepTruckin on 22/07/2019

Hi Jennifer,

• Reviewed on 18/07/2019
Tammy S.
Owner/operator
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2019

"Owner/operator"

Comments: The best

Pros: Easy to use, very minimal issues if any.

Cons: There is nothing I dont like, love the product

by KeepTruckin on 12/08/2019

Hi Tammy,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're glad that you find our app useful. Please help spread the word!

Best Regards,

• Reviewed on 08/08/2019
Richard M.
EHS Manager
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/05/2019

"Easy to use"

Comments: Price was competitive. Plug and Play. Works well. Easy transition into E Logging

Pros: Our drivers had very little trouble learning the system. Very user-friendly.

Cons: Can be hard to operate on a phone - works well on a tablet. Perhaps a slight design improvement to ease use on smaller devices would be nice

by KeepTruckin on 14/05/2019

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions, Richard. We value your input and feedback very much.

KeepTruckin

• Reviewed on 02/05/2019
Don J.
Owner Operator
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2017

"Great software"

Comments: I use this every day to check my paper logs book for accuracy. I also use it for "what if" solutions to trips. Easy to use and setup.

Pros: Ease of use, ease of setup, great software to use as electronic log or along with your paper log.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2017
Travis G.
Shop Manger
Farming, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2020

"Sold an inferior product, then refused a refund"

Comments: I requested a refund of the remaining service 3 weeks after receiving the ELDs due to functionality issues i was told the system had prior to purchase. My request was rejected. I am now paying for a useful ELD service as well as the Keep Truckin service.

Pros: geofencing to identify trucks location and timing. Although the system dosnt compensate for the truck being parked overnight so reporting is inaccurate.

Cons: no automatic alerts or reporting. Everything must be be requested individually. After selecting a report it is emailed to you (takes 5-10 minutes) theres no view only option for quick information.

by KeepTruckin on 27/05/2020

Hi Travis, we value your feedback & feel sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience using the KeepTruckin app! We are interested in learning more about the difficulties that you are experiencing. Can you please email a brief description of your concern (including your contact information) to [email protected] or call our 24/7 support line at 855-434-3564 and we will have a Senior Support Specialist reach out and assist you accordingly!

• Reviewed on 07/05/2020