• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5

About MailerLite

MailerLite is an email marketing service provider with focus on simplicity, excellent customer support and beautiful email designs.

Learn more about MailerLite

Showing 25 reviews of 336

Noelia Q.
Photography, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 05/01/2021

"Great customer service"

Comments: I do no have any problem to perform every idea I have, even with the free trial.
But the greatest thing is the customer service. Allways response in a very short of time, and allways is helpful. They trully solve the problems with guidance, and asking to you what is necesarry. I am incredibly happy with this.

Pros: It's very intuitive, easy to follow and work with.

Cons: I'm pretty happy right now... I couldn't find anything

by MailerLite on 13/01/2021

We hope to keep you happy for the entire time your part of our community Noelia!

- Lay

• Reviewed on 05/01/2021
Elizabeth P.
Director, HR
Marketing & Advertising, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2020

"Excellent email marketing platform, easy to use"

Comments: MailerLite allows me to send a sequence of emails to customers that I add to a list, it improves the workflow since all employees can be kept informed about company events. Taking advantage of customer data and much more. The connection to MailerLite was much easier than I expected, with a fast integration process and without interruptions. As for the mailing lists, they are super simple to use and track. It is easy to design each email according to your specifications, users can create and send newsletters, manage subscribers and track positive results. It's easy to create newsletters that look good on both desktop computers, tablets and mobile devices. The email analysis is fantastic because it helps to know who in the company is reading our emails and who we need to add or contact so they can communicate. The customer service is quite good.

Pros: MailerLite has a simplicity approach, excellent customer service and beautiful email designs that allow you to create beautiful campaigns, track your results and design custom pop-ups, has many useful functions and integrations that are simple and easy to use, with a process of Quick and smooth integration. A learning curve is not required. MailerLite is incredibly easy to use and it won't take long to get used to it. Its software is incredibly progressive and works perfectly on all devices, it is highly optimized and responsive.

Cons: I don't have any suggestions or complaints, it works correctly, I don't have anything to dislike me.

• Reviewed on 26/02/2020
Dimitar D.
Marketing and Sales Manager
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2020

"Great service for email marketing"

Comments: I used to send emails with Mailchimp, but since Jan 2020 I completely transfer my email marketing to Mailerlite.

Pros: Mailerlite has a easy and user-friendly software, which is perfect solution for daily email marketing. I use and landing page builder.

Cons: In my opinion there is just one cons.
If you use site /landing page builder there is no option to add custom block (for example with 4 or 5 columns). It could be very useful if I have an option to choose the size of new blocks.

• Reviewed on 22/09/2020
Tacho T.
Driving Instructor
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2020

"Mailer Lite for Landing pages"

Comments: This is my second year using the software and I am fall in love with it. MailerLite is all in one tool - landind pages, web sites, and email marketing. All this on reasonable price.

Pros: I use Mailer Lite for creating landing pages. With these landing pages, I collect emails for my e-lessons for the diving courses. It is a great option because I had been set automation emails, Facebook pixel and the ROI of my ads is higher than 5.

Cons: The intregration with Stripe is great option, but I would like to have an option for PayPal integration also.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2020
Daniel A.
Author
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2020

"Great Email Marketing Software for a Competitive Price!"

Comments: Overall experience with MailerLite has been positive with only minor hiccups over the past few years I've been a user. A year or so ago they had an issue with one of their servers causing spam traps to be tripped on major email providers, but they resolved the issue relatively quickly.

Pros: Mailerlite has helped me to build an email list with a bevy of features like autoresponders, pop-up forms, and trigger actions all for a monthly fee of $10! The MailerLite team is constantly adding new features and updates to help their users attain new subscribers. They are friendly and responsive whenever you have a problem or request a feature.

Cons: Honestly, I don't have any complaints about MailerLite. They suit my email marketing needs perfectly!

• Reviewed on 20/01/2020
Stephen F.
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2020

"I am constantly amazed how awesome Mailerlite is"

Pros: Mailerlite does EVERYTHING amazingly well! Just when you think you're happy enough with how it works, you find out they have incredible customer service - so much so that it actually makes your day to interact with them. It is the most cost effective email software I found with extensive research and it works perfectly. Whatever you think you want it to do, it already does! We integrate it with Shopify and it works perfectly - just like every other aspect of it. Mailerlite has been the dominant reason why we have managed to successfully grow our sales by over 80% - during Covid!

Cons: There is nothing I don't like about it.

Suzanne S.
Writer
Veterinary, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/12/2019

"Great features, terrible support"

Comments: Overall, the experience has been good because the authors already have an account set up, and we have never had to contact support. My experience with their lack of support has left a bad taste in my mouth, however.

Pros: Mailerlite has lot of great features that you can use in your emails - polls, up/down arrows for rating things, and an easy, intuitive interface that makes it easy to learn and use. I use it for the authors I work with, and it does what it says on the tin and more.

Cons: I tried setting up an account for myself, because I liked how user-friendly it was. I received an email saying basically they were refusing to allow me to set up an account, and suggested that I could appeal. I sent numerous emails, which to this day (probably at least three months as at the end of November) no one has ever replied. I have looked inside my spam, my inbox, and there has been no reply. Their contact form did not yield any better results.

by MailerLite on 12/12/2019

Hello Suzanne,

I am really sorry that you've experienced difficulties when trying to set up your account.

If you would like me to look into this, could you send an email to [email protected] and request that the ticket is assigned to Paul.

Thank you!

• Reviewed on 01/12/2019
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Automotive, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2019

"Proficient emailer!"

Comments: It was a breeze to use this app to send out emails.

Pros: The easy of use. Campaign creation is effortless, simple.
The interface is friendly, and the options to create emails are plentiful.
For me, training the team members on how to use this was very straightforward. It offers almost all the features you require, automation, AB testing, scheduling, creating landing pages, database manipulation, etc, analytics linking.,

Cons: Although the email blocks' options are plenty but could offer more options to play around with (especially with email formatting).

• Reviewed on 03/11/2019
Robert S.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/09/2014

"take care with mailerlite"

Comments: Take care with mailerlite, they want to pay them in advance and after 3 ,4 month they change the rule. I work with them i pay them 1000 $ in advance and after 4 months my email campaign do not go into clinet inbox. i have every month problem with them: in one month do not work unsubscribe system, in one month do not split correct in groups and in the last period they do not deliver email to inbox. i create different email address n different public email services and i put in the list o and the email do not arrive in inbox (they change the algorithm, because in first 2-3 month do not have this problem). based on that after 5 months i told them that i do not want to use their service and i want money back for the period that i do not use it, and they told me that they do not refund money (when i discuss with them before to pay them they told me that they will give me money back if i do not not have spam more than 0,1%, if they do not block my account and other rules and i respect all that rules). They consider 100.000 emails plan only unique email, so if you add email and people unsubscribe you cannot add other subscribers ,so in few months you pay for 100.000 subscribers and will have only 85.000, but you pay all year for 100.000. they change the rule after i pay, after 2, 3 months.
I use this kind of service for long time but mailer lite is the worst and unprofessional service that i use. If you want to work with them be careful with them because it is not trustful. They take you money and after 6 month, this is my case, they will told you "we re sorry that you are not satisfy by our service but we will not refund your money". If you choose them you will loose money, so choose carefully.

Pros: small price

Cons: a lot of problems with the platform, they change the rule after some time, they are not trustful

by MailerLite on 18/09/2014

Thanks for your comment. I would like to note that deliverability depends not only on our servers, but on client's domain reputation, newsletter and it's content etc. So we always react to all requests and try to solve all problems together with our client. As for the refunds - it's correct, we do not provide refunds, especially when client was using the system and sent a big number of newsletters via us. And you've misunderstood something, because we could not tell such thing as " they will give me money back if i do not not have spam more than 0,1%, if they do not block my account and other rules and i respect all that rules". The last thing regarding the plans: we count subscriber to your plan's limit when the first newsletter is sent to that email address. We allow 100% unlimited newsletters sending so it's fair enough that we have limits for unique subscribers used during the billing period. All in all, problems can always be solved together if both sides are interested in this.

• Reviewed on 02/09/2014
Filip K.
Owner / Managing Partner
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2017

"Do the best job in their field"

Comments: When it comes to easy to use email marketing software that won't let you down, in any case, MailerLite is your top choice. I work with a bunch of ESP's and I have to say MailerLite crew not only know what they are doing but they actually KNOW how average marketers use email marketing software. Every step which leads you from creating subject line to click, send, button was designed to make it easy (AND LOGICALLY) to use. Great drag n drop editor (both for e-mails and signup forms(!)) has never let me down. Email Marketing Automation features are field to improve but I bet they're working on it right now.

Pros: emails and signup forms drag'n'drop editors; little smart features that makes your work easier and faster;

Cons: -

by MailerLite on 05/04/2017

Filip, thank you a lot for the review. It's a pleasure to have you as our customer.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2017
Erica J.
Online Media, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 28/04/2020

"Best bang for your buck!"

Comments: It's been great minus the blip with the technology failing

Pros: You can build an actual website. Easy to track landing pages and very user friendly. The automations are really simple to build out as well.

Cons: downtime. There was a recent crash of the entire site which was very frustrating because there was no way to access my account.

by MailerLite on 04/05/2020

Hello Erica,

Thanks a lot for your feedback and I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused by the downtime of our application.

We are working hard to prevent such issues from happening in the future. You can find more details about the downtime and our plan here: https://www.mailerlite.com/blog/responding-to-the-recent-downtime

Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 28/04/2020
Dominik L.
Student
Education Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/12/2018

"Simple but powerfull email marketing"

Comments: If you are looking for affordable solution that offers same functionalities as MailChimp, you found one great alternative. Because competitors are strong, MailerLite is trying to keep with their pace adding lots of new features making them the best email marketing solution for all your needs.

Pros: New MailerLite drag and drop mail editor is amazing! There are tons of block available for you to use. If you need header you just select header from dropdown menu and you are greeted with few general block. Every block is then easily customizable with tons of options which will certainly make your emails special. Recently they added quick survey block so you can ask your subsribers how much did they like your email on a scale from 1 to 10 so you no longer need to use any external source.

Cons: Custom fields are available but they offer only basic functionalites. I miss image tag and field desperately because I often send some personalized images and with MailerLite I need to use some other provider which offers that custom field. Also, their automation is not the best in the world. Few times some emails were sent when they souldnt be so I needed to apologise to my subscribers because folks at MailerLite screwed something up. I contacted their support and they didnt offer me nothing in return, just apologise.

• Reviewed on 24/12/2018
Garrett D.
  • Reviewed on 30/03/2018

"The Best Mailing Service I've Tried"

Pros: The price, which is much more reasonable & affordable for me than MailChimp (which is why I initially switched from MailChimp to MailerLite). I also like the features, which I think are state-of-the-art, at least for my needs. The customer service is also great, and they're always trying to better their product, which I appreciate.

Cons: I honestly don't have any criticisms to make, not even constructive ones. Though it's reasonably priced, I suppose it could be a little less expensive (as could most everything these days), but that's about it.

• Reviewed on 30/03/2018
Maria lenin L.
Marketing and business development
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2018

"Affordable email marketing with unlimited emails"

Pros: Lets you use all its features with unlimited email marketing regardless of which plan you are subscribed. If you have a small business with less than1000 subscribers, you can use Mailerlite for free. It is easy to use at the same time has templates and designs that fit your campaign needs. Y

Cons: Features are the same as other free email marketing software but plans are affordable. Your subscription will be suspended if you have an open rate lower than .02%. If your emails are marked as spam, then expect suspension of your account.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 03/10/2018
Raitis G.
Performance Marketer
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2019

"Sign up and send"

Comments: Hands down the best customer support I've received in all of 2019. You can reach out via email or live chat and they even respond when you leave a comment on a help article to help you solve everything. And the people answering are actually knowledgeable in the product. They work to understand your problem and needs and offer a solution that does it (if one exists).

Pros: Their support is outstanding. Software wise - you get all of the features a typical email marketer wants. There are no absurd pricing tiers where the one feature you need is bundled in the most expensive tier.

Cons: The drag and drop builder could allow for more customization of elements, but I understand that it's not an easy thing to develop.

• Reviewed on 31/12/2019
Paco C.
Arts & Crafts, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/03/2020

"Unbeatable"

Comments: The user experience of this software is just superb. We totally connect with the philosphy of this company and the attention to the detail, the perfection, but at the same time, making things in a clean, elegant and beautiful way. What else can I say? Thanks.

Pros: The service, the functionality, the ease of use... it is just simply stunning. Even for non technical people, setting up complex mailing capabilities in a company, is extremely easy

Cons: I haven't found yet any corner of this sofware that could be improved. Even the free plan is SO awesome... only thing we can do is to congratulate the MaileLite Team.

by MailerLite on 02/07/2020

Paco, thank you for the "unbeatable" 5-star review. We're so happy that you found MailerLite to be a good fit for your company. After all, we're here to help your business grow!

Irene

P.S. The handcrafted guitars on your website are truly beautiful.

• Reviewed on 29/03/2020
Travis W.
Reviewer
Online Media, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2019

"Great for emails!"

Comments: My overall experience with MailerLite has been wonderful.

Pros: I like everything that MailerLite has to offer. I like how you can do things like build and manage emails with ease, engage your website visitors, grow your email and gain feedback. I like how you can go with a subscription or with a free one.

Cons: There is nothing that I do not like. I like every single that that MailerLite has to offer. They really do a lot to make things easier for you.

• Reviewed on 12/09/2019
Amelia C.
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2016

"Easy to use"

Comments: I have been using this software for over a year. It is a great product to distribute your mails. The interface is easy & clean. You could integrate webforms to website and facebook page. The software allows you to create as many accounts using the same email. The beauty of this product is the plan is free for less than 1,000 subscribers. Love this software.

Pros: Easy to use.
Interface is clean and neat.
Customer service is friendly & fantastic. They solve your issue within 24 hours.
Plan is free for 999 subscribers.
Integration with other sites like Facebook & website.

Cons: No telephone support for customers. Customer support sometimes took almost whole day to answer your query.
No built apps on the phone.
Limited template to choose from.
The knowledge base help is limited.
No video tutorial.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2016
Missi Y.
Program Coordinator
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2020

"A 5 Star Email Service"

Comments: When I first started using MailerLite I had a problem with putting email forms on my website. The embedding and hyperlinks were not working. I contacted support for help. Support responded quickly and worked with me until the problem was solved. You can not ask for any more than having a business works with customers in solving a problem.

Pros: It's easy to use and is designed so anybody can use it stress-free!

Cons: There is nothing I can say that I liked least about software

by MailerLite on 23/06/2020

Hey Missi Young,

Thank you for the 5-Star review! Yes, you are right: our customer support service is fast, efficient and helpful.

Feel free to contact us for anything else you need - we will be always there to help you!

• Reviewed on 12/06/2020
Writer
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2018

"Favorite email service provider"

Comments: It's the best option I've found for email marketing. It provides a ton of features at an affordable price.

Pros: It provides an amazing amount of control. Email campaigns can be sent based on where and how the person signed up, what links they clicked or didn't click in the last email campaign and more. Mailerlite makes everything easy. It's simple enough for beginners but provides enough features and control to be useful to experienced email marketers.

Cons: There have been periodic issues with deliverability, but these are usually cleared up quickly.

• Reviewed on 01/11/2018
Marketing Manager
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2018

"One of the Best Email Marketing Tools Available today."

Pros: Mailerlite is one the best tools available for Email Marketing. I have been using it for more than a year now, and we have been able to achieve good results. The sleek interface and a good number of templates make it easy for us to draft campaigns. Even their new feature of Adding Landing Page and automation makes it very powerful for achieving multiple objectives. I would recommend this tool to every small and medium organization who wish to kick-start their email marketing campaign.

Cons: The limited number of templates makes it hard to find a template for every campaign. Even the Landing Page feature is not as powerful as other tools available in the market.

• Reviewed on 20/01/2018
Joanne W.
New York Times Bestselling Author
  • Reviewed on 27/03/2018

"As an author, I need a newsletter service that can deliver. I love everything about Mailerlite."

Pros: I adore the automation feature which provides multiple ways of setting up automated newsletters for new signups. The forms feature is awesome too. I use it for setting up landing pages, the embedded forms option for various signup facilities, and the website popup form is great for my Wordpress site. I also love that Mailerlite allows the option of resending campaigns to unopens.

Cons: I do wish you could change a user's email address, without having to delete the old one, and add a new one.

• Reviewed on 27/03/2018
Wendy N.
.Net/SharePoint Developer
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2018

"Great free email automation tool for small biz or those just starting out with no or small list"

Comments: I'm saving per year over my old email marketing software, and I get the same if not more functionality.

Pros: It's very easy to create forms, subscriber lists, and automation sequences. Also, unlike some other email platforms, is that one subscriber is counted as only one subscriber, regardless of how many lists he may belong to. Other platforms count the same person as a separate subscriber for each separate list they belong to. And of course I love that it's free for the first 1000 people on your list. This is a real plus for new businesses who are just starting out and don't have an income stream yet.

Cons: You can't customize your forms as granularly as I'd like to. For example, you can't upload your own fonts and the available fonts are limited. Also you can't add custom CSS to your pages.

• Reviewed on 12/07/2018
Carole H.
Consultant
Individual & Family Services, Self Employed

"So easy to use"

Pros: MailerLite is the most straightforward email software I've used (and I've tried a few!). With ever increasing and fabulous functions, to a true WYSIWYG interface, it's all just a dream. And landing pages too!

Cons: I haven't actually found anything to dislike about MailerLite.

Peter B.
Volunteer
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2020

"Boat Club Emails - brilliant platform."

Comments: We have a mailing list of 250 members.
Previously done manually. Total nightmare.
Switched to Mailerlite.
Simple to set up.
Quick and easy to add subscribers
Likewise campaigns.
Loads of useful statistics if you are interested.
Absolutely love it.­čśŐ

Pros: Ease of use.
Functionality
Kind pricing to small organisations

Cons: Pretty much nothing at all. ItÔÇÖs fabulous.