Salesforce Service Cloud Reviews

4.4 (644) Write a Review!

About Salesforce Service Cloud

Save time and reduce costs with innovations that reimagine your customer relationships.

Learn more about Salesforce Service Cloud

Pros:

Salesforce is a powerful swiss army knife, with plenty of features and capabilities to cover a multitude of use cases.

Cons:

Sometimes is a little bit confusing on the new front end.

Salesforce Service Cloud ratings

4.0
4.2
4.4
4.1

8.1/10

Salesforce Service Cloud has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 644 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Salesforce Service Cloud before?

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Senior Director Of Digital Marketing in US
Retail, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Excellent for data tracking and analysis

Comments: This platform allows me to visualize, analyze the progress that has been made during the day, week, month or year because it allows me to store and manage important data about my company, since it allows me to observe the sales, the service provided, the campaigns of marketing that have been launched, the flow of trade that has been obtained, the productivity of the company, etc. This allows me to access the platform on any device since this platform is cloud-based, it also has a mobile version.

Pros:

I like salesforce because it is a client management administration platform where I can have much more personalized attention according to the needs of clients. It helps me with the direct connection with my customers, manage business opportunities since I can automate to establish and negotiate marketing campaigns so that they are more effective with Pardot, this helps me with the unification of the sales department with the marketing department allowing me to attract, select candidates and minimize the sales cycle.

Cons:

The initial setup is a bit complex and takes time.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in US
Internet, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy to implement, good data management

Comments: Keeping track of and following up with my clients was made easier, and I was able to see an overall picture of my month's performance thanks to the data it provided. Because of it, I am able to come up with innovative ideas for our company. When you create a solution that can be used almost indefinitely, you need to be able to scale it. There is no end to what can be done here.

Pros:

Because I've been using it for six years, I've become accustomed to it. It's also easier to use when you have all the information you need about the lead, the firm, and your calling app all on the same page. The best aspect is that you'll have a lot of options when it comes to finding new customers for your business. You'll have no trouble seeing and pursuing the best prospects.

Cons:

Sometimes it's hard to tell which information is helpful and which is negative since there's so much of it out there. It's difficult to gain hands-on experience with different options.

Jordan
Customer Relations Manager in US
Medical Devices, 51-200 Employees

Salesforce Service Cloud Review

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Salesforce service cloud is a must have tool in our business of customer service & support. This software is key in providing a seamless process from beginning to end of a service order request.

Pros:

This software allows us to provide customer service tracking from initial call all the way to completion of services. I like that it is easy to navigate, user friendly, and a strong database for all of our service information.

Cons:

Integration with existing software was a challenge but Salesforce support was instrumental in helping us to merge our data and build a system tailored to our service needs.

Phil
Photographer in US
Photography, 2-10 Employees

Slow loading

2.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Software is great for running reports and metrics .

Cons:

The software is slow to load and the learning curve is steep.

Douglas
President in US
Veterinary, 2-10 Employees

Great Veterinary Management Software

Comments: This system, being cloud based, allows me the flexibility to change schedules and appointments, as well as examine patient charts while being away from the office. I love this about the Salesforce Service Cloud.

Pros:

This software is very easy to set up and utilize. It is more intuitive and simpler to use than most of the other management software systems I have been exposed to in my 3 decades of professional work. It is also cloud based so it makes it easy to check my schedule or re-evaluate patient's charts even when I am away from the office.

Cons:

My least favorite part is the financial management aspect of the program. While it is not horrible, it has a few issues that can be hard to figure out. However, once you figure out the little issues, they are very easy to deal with in the future.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Associate Consultant in India
Market Research, 51-200 Employees

Perfect platform for multiple services!

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: So far, very happy with this software. It has been very useful in customer relationship management.

Pros:

The best part of this platform is that it can be used for multiple services, whether it is critical case management, customer service or field service. Its smooth interface has helped us in resolving multiple cases and building a strong relationship with our customers.

Cons:

It is very expensive and its integration with other software can be a bit complex at times.

Salesforce Manager in UK
Logistics & Supply Chain, 1,001-5,000 Employees

World Class CRM

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We have an amazing relationship with Salesforce directly as well as with the platform itself. We are looking to grow our usage of the different service offerings Salesforce provide.

Pros:

It's a world class platform which provides massive updates three times a year based on customers feedback. The platform is ever growing and it is our CRM of choice. It is so easy to admin and you will get your ROI!

Cons:

Some new products released have limited functionality and require a few release updates to catch up with relevant features but try to adopt as early as possible! It is worth it.

Quality Assurance Team Lead in Philippines
Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Salesforce for the win!

5.0 last month New

Comments: If you are into Customer Service, Salesforce is the best!

Pros:

I have been using this for more than 2 years and it has been great platform especially for customer service. You can incorporate different tools into it which makes it cool!

Cons:

Sometimes it takes time for it to load, needs to be refreshed.

Mohamed
Mohamed
product manager in United Arab Emirates
Automotive, 5,001-10,000 Employees

great over all

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: a great tool set, but you'll need a team of professionals to assist you put it up and keep the platform running. The vendor's primary goal is to sell you their products, and they rely on other suppliers and partners for support and integration.

Pros:

Scalability. Design and future integrations are agile. adjustable interface

Cons:

Very little vendor advice and assistance with the product. There is no supported customer collaboration for learning. Since account representatives change so frequently, we never get the opportunity to develop a true relationship with them.

Sherwin
Landlord Engagement Lead in Canada
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

May be more than you need

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We used Salesforce for a year. I don't think we really got the full value of the product because some things were confusing and difficult to set up.

Pros:

Salesforce has a lot of features to handle a wide variety of daily tasks.

Cons:

Salesforce is expensive and difficult to set up.

Ami
Head of Technical Support in Israel

Salesforce can work for you as a tech support executive

Comments: Really enjoy working with the service. It's easy to manage and integrations are great

Pros:

Integrates well into existing Salesforce CRM Very customizable Great reporting tools good email-to-case and web-to-case capabilities

Cons:

requires a salesforce administrator since nothing comes out of the box

Alternatives Considered: JIRA Service Management and ServiceNow

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Service Cloud: searched for a better solution that also integrates well with existing info in Salesforce

Switched From: Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Service Cloud: already have info in Salesforce so it's a crucial aspect

Jose
Cloud Native Developer in Colombia
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

Great SaaS solution

Pros:

Effortless installation, saved us almost a month of installation and deployment process.

Cons:

No free trial full of features, besides that the quality of the UI is awesome.

Alternatives Considered: ROBOT ID

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Service Cloud: Flow documentation and features for customer service.

Switched From: Infobip

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Service Cloud: Friend recommendation

Palash
Palash
Product Head in India

Awesome CRM Systems

Comments: Amazing experience with Knowledge Maangement, CRM and building ticketing system for customers

Pros:

I’ve been integrating this CRM as a package for our end clients and it’s been so ease of use and service through CRM and online ticketing system through phone, chat and email. Highly Recommended!

Cons:

One of the desirable products of Salesforce nothing to be disliked about!

Anoosha
ISR in

One of most popular help desk solutions is Desk.com

Pros:

If you are thinking about choosing Desk.com as a help desk software solution for your company then this article is for you. Our B2B experts prepared a thorough review of Desk.com pros and cons and analyzed what it has to offer to help you make an informed decision before you spend your money. Email to Ticket Conversion Knowledge Base Self Service Portal Multiple Service Level Agreement policies Automations – Ticket routing, scenario automations Multi-channel support, including Facebook & Twitter Community Portal with Idea Management & Voting Multi-product/multi-brand Support Integrations: Freshbooks, Google Apps, Harvest, CapsuleCRM Multi-language & multi-time zone support Satisfaction Surveys Leaderboard & gamification Support Channels Both services use various channels for customer interaction and support such as email, Facebook, Twitter, and community forums. The messages from all these services are gathered in a combined queue of support work. Freshdesk is better than Desk.com in this area as it offers ticket support in addition to phone support, while Desk.com offers only phone support. Canned Responses Both Freshdesk and Desk.com provide a way to use a library of snippets that can be re-used. If you need to describe certain features regularly to users, you can use canned responses to speed up writing the responses. This can help your agents save time and focus more on query resolution. Third-Party Integrations Both Desk.com and Freshdesk offer a range of integrations with other services like CRMs, bug tracking, e-commerce and more. Top integrations for Desk.com include Salesforce, MailChimp, CampFire, and TalkDesk. Top integrations for Freshdesk include SugarCRM, Capsule, Harvest, and JIRA. Both apps also offer REST APIs to integrate your own apps. Devices Supported Both Freshdesk and Desk.com support a range of devices including Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone/iPad, and Blackberry. Customizations Available Freshdesk beats Desk.com in this category as it offers a wider range of customizations including templates, fonts, button images, fields, and backgrounds. In comparison, Desk.com offers customization of fields only.

Cons:

Desk.com’s new analytics dashboard lacks some basic functionalities and is not an upgrade compared to the older version. The company can also improve its customer support, and the Salesforce integation also needs some fine tuning. Freshdesk customers say the product is mostly good, but it can improve by extending multi-language support to the Solutions pages.

Workforce Management Planning Supervisor in Philippines
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Salesforce is one of the best CRM out there!

Comments: Salesforce is the best platform out there to help you resolve your business problems! It is the best CRM that you can access anywhere; anytime!

Pros:

Salesforce helped us resolve one of the major problems in our firm. At first, we were using Excel as our Candidate and Client database, and most of the time we get troubles because of this. There are times that we reach out a candidate who then turns out to be our client. There are times as well that we reach out to a candidate more than 5 times a day, and because of that we get a lot of "do-not-contact" requests. With Salesforce, it helped us to create tailor-fit solution to our business problem. We were able to import all of our candidates and clients to Salesforce by just uploading our excel databases in the system. We were able to put do not contact provisioning to our clients, to candidates that are currently in process, and also those candidates who indicated that they are not actively looking. Now, we were able to make a great relationship with our candidates and clients through Salesforce.

Cons:

What I least like about Salesforce is their customer support. Sometimes they are not that very good in resolving tech problems. Well, we seldom get problems so we barely need their help, but I hope Salesforce trains them well.

Romy
Romy
Recruiter in Philippines
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 Employees

SalesForce is the best web-based platform to do Sales, BD and Recruiting!

Comments: SalesForce is a great tool that will help small to big companies in driving revenue, and helping each company drive results and performance to each client in their business development, recruiting and lead generation efforts in just a short span of time.

Pros:

We've been using SalesForce for roughly 3 years now, and it helped us drive great ROIs due to its easy usage in terms of data entry, categorizing each client or candidate, and also the functionality it provides such as mass emails that we can add HTML codes to make it look personalized or targeted, and also the option that let us see if a client or candidate already opened the email we sent. Our Academy, BD, and Recruiting department drove great revenue because of this, and SalesForce did a great job in helping us drive sales, and place candidates to our clients in a short span of time.

Cons:

What I least like about SalesForce is its downtimes. The only drawback I experience from SalesForce is the time to time down time it causes, but that was just minimal and not often so no harm really made.

Associate Vice President in US
Banking, 10,000+ Employees

Outstanding Customer Service Platform

Comments: Excellent tool ,easy to configure and setup with minimal code.

Pros:

Salesforce Service cloud comes with all the required out of the box functionality required for customer support, which includes below mentioned features which are required for setting up customer service . 1) Receiving the cases through multiple channels like Web and emails. 2) Auto assigning the cases to respective group based on the type of issue. 3)SLA definitions and escalation rules, 4)Assigning the knowledge articles to cases. 5)Self service portals. 6)Chatbots and Einstein analytics. 7)Configuring knowledge base. 8)reports and dashboards. 9)Easy API integrations. 10)Rich UI.

Cons:

Some of the limitations associated with API limits ,Storage limitations. Cost associated with licensing .

Team Lead ( Salesforce Developer ) in

Salesforce Service Cloud as Help Desk

Comments: Salesforce Service Cloud across a wide range of social media sites. The data is then presented in an easy to digest form showing how many people had positive and negative experience with Salesforce Service Cloud. With that information at hand you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won’t regret.

Pros:

Salesforce Service Cloud clearly changes the way you address customer issues and provide resolutions. Listed are just some of the good things that make Salesforce Service Cloud a good choice: Offers users with a single platform which they could use to deliver immediate and reliable customer service. Allows companies to engage their customers and deal with their issues on a multitude of platforms (knowledgebase, service centers, social media, etc.) Mobile connectivity lets users access Salesforce Service cloud from almost anywhere at anytime of the day. Personalized service gives your customers a topnotch experience that is not offered by other customer service platforms and solutions. Predictive support helps the system resolve issues even before they happen. Agent collaboration allows customer service staff to collaborate and discuss problems and escalate matters to the experts to close cases faster. Service Cloud Communities redefine

Cons:

The Service Cloud, like other Salesforce.com solutions, can be relatively expensive compared to other Software-as-a-Service CRM products available on the market. Salesforce.com does not offer a Service Level Agreement unless the customer requests one, and SLAs often fall behind the guarantees of other CRM providers. If businesses are seeking a broader solution that covers other back office processes, such as accounting, Salesforce.com products like the Service Cloud lack such features.

Charles
Charles
Assistant Manager in Kenya
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

Innovative tool to grow your business

Comments: I love working with Salesforce. I bet my team and business partners like it too. Its revolutionary and I would recommend it.

Pros:

Unlike other similar platforms, Salesforce makes customization easy and painless. With Salesforce, I can bring my business wherever I go because it’s could-based. Our employees and business partners can also access it from anywhere around the world and contribute to the business’s overall productivity. Also, it doesn’t matter which browser you and your team use, the CRM will run smoothly. The software also makes it for users to use chatter and other social media functions, which make it easy for businesses to take advantage of social networking. The platform also has features that help us keep tabs on our purchase funnel. The platform also gives us a clear multidimensional picture of our progress.

Cons:

This platform can be overwhelming for Small businesses that have dedicated marketing or sales team. It’s also very difficult to get in touch with customer care. I guess they are only available during the working hrs and you might be stuck for a while if you encounter a major problem using this tool.

Claire
Claire
Director of Development in Kenya
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees

The most sophisticated CRM out there

Pros:

Salesforce allows you to do just about anything, and is famed for offering a wealth of data capture, visualization and processing options. As a small organization we create dour Salesforce architecture quite early on, probably before we needed it! It gives us a lot of credibility as an organization and we can magic up reports in no time. Many other apps now provide Salesforce integration which makes it easier when managing many different processes.

Cons:

The one disadvantage is that it's certainly not the easiest system to use, and there's no way the average Jo can set themselves up on it alone. We worked with external consultants to set up our whole architecture and are constantly making changes to it.

Manager/Buyer in US
Retail, 11-50 Employees

Leads Organized

Comments: Overall Saleforce has been a great addition to our sales team. I like the ability to see closure rates and compare organic leads to purchase vs generated or sourced leads to purchase. Again if it were easier for me to distribute these leads to coworkers without have to email them outside of Salesforce that would make it so much easier. Maybe they have this as a feature and I just haven't been able to set it up yet, or I don't have the "status" to set up this feature.

Pros:

Salesforce makes it easy to track leads. The ability to store and edit information about a lead is great, and it's easy to change a lead status from contacted to purchased.

Cons:

I wish they had a way to create an admin function that would allow for the admin to send coworkers leads but still be able to track of them to ensure they are being contacted.

Senior Research Analyst in US
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Customized Salesforce user

Comments: From a business perspective, I have used Salesforce mainly to create reports on clients and their spend (based on attributed dollars on a contract) and also update different contact pages.

Pros:

I think Salesforce allows for considerable customization for its users. At my company, I've used it for operational, commercial and research purposes, which is awesome.

Cons:

Salesforce is not intuitively easy to use, at least at my company. Some of the field names can be misleading; I think the reporting feature is also difficult if you don't have training or teaching. Also, I don't find the individual pages (contacts, contracts, memberships) pleasing to the eye. The content isn't laid out nicely in my opinion.

Irfan
Irfan
Senior Web Developer in Pakistan
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees

Best CRM option available

Comments: As a developer during my last three years I have worked in two different companies and they both were using salesforce and I have learnt a lot and its been great experience.

Pros:

As a developer I love how flexible the system is we can customize it to a great level according to our needs. Not so many of bugs in the system it's stable and very mature Our sales team is very happy to manage sales and get insights of data They are changing to new layout which is advance look and feel and looks great

Cons:

One can take a bit more time to learn salesforce because the system is too big and its not easy to keep track of things Its expensive but considering the features it provides a I think price is fine

Account Development Manager, Strategic Accounts in US
Human Resources, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Salesforce - the networking tool

Comments: I have used salesforce in three different roles and companies for over a decade. I am a tried and true user and appreciate it's growth over the years.

Pros:

It is an easy and efficient way to keep track of contacts, opportunities, and organizations. I love that everything is housed in a top-down approach and it is easily accessible from anywhere. I can be on my mobile or on my computer and have access to all of my files.

Cons:

I do not have a complaint about the software. I believe some of the restrictions are limited to the organizations that have their own set up, but all in all the software is intuitive and easy to navigate.

Jeremiah
Jeremiah
Facilities Assistant in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

An amazing CRM resource

Comments: we maintain a large portion of the nations capital and especially the business district, having salesforce allows us to keep track of not only extensive building details but potentinal funding sources

Pros:

my favorite thing about this software is its ease of use and the wide range of practical usage regardless of the industry . we use the Non profit version and i dont know how we ever got business done without it

Cons:

I think the biggest con to me is building stuff on the back end and mapping. sometimes what im trying to map does not connect well with salesforce and it throws my report off