15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Unlock Learn

Brandon Hall Excellence Winner; the most simple, intuitive, and affordable LMS platform in the market.

Learn more about Unlock Learn

Unlock Learn ratings

4.4
4.5
4.4
4.6

9.0/10

Unlock Learn has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 40 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Unlock Learn before?

Lucas
Lucas
Customer Service and Operations Executive in Brazil
Hospitality, 201–500 Employees

Great platform to develop and create internal training or onboarding

Pros:

The platform provides a very inviting layout and it is easy to utilize, making the access to the trainings easier and to every member track their own path as well. I would highly recommend for companies that are doing multiple onboardings.

Cons:

Since there is a lot of information, it can also be confunsing to find a few pages and it takes a while to adapt to the page.

Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Unlock Learn: Empowering Minds through Education 💡

Comments: still know the platform is very good to establish courses and to learn course selfpaced as i do .

Pros:

We discovered Unlock Learn while looking for the best learning management system and determined that it was the greatest option for our company. This product is utilized by us to sell our courses, but it may also be used to hold organizational training sessions. praising this LMS product for its practicality and expertise.

Cons:

only thing we faced is customer support . There is a bit low interaction with customer support . Apart this i didn't get any issue .

Saurabh
Operations Management Associate in India
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Deliver effective learning experience

Pros:

It uses gamification techniques in order to improve engagement and motivate learners. It also provides detailed report on learners progress which in turn helps in taking necessary actions if required.

Cons:

There are no drawbacks as such just the pricing is a bit on the higher side as it starts at 2500$ per year for a single user and that is expensive.

Joel
Joel
Global Trainer in US
Legal Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Excellent LMS; Even better Customer/Tech Support!

Comments: We came from not having an LMS at all so it was a significant improvement in all areas. Learners and leaders actually had visibility into their learning history, paths, and complete/incomplete courses, etc. User management and record-keeping / reporting is much easier now that we don't have to hunt through an enormous spreadsheet anymore. Also, I should note that the LMS actually didn't meet all of our needs at first; we spent months with their support team and developers to tailor the platform to work best for us. The GnosisConnect team is professional, courteous, and on-time. I can't say enough good things about their staff; truly, they are a pleasure to work with!

Pros:

GnosisConnect LMS has a very clean & responsive interface that has a modern flat design aesthetic. It's UI is intuitive and easy to navigate. As a trainer who serves as a facilitator, ID, and LMS administrator, I particularly like how it handles both self-paced modules, and scheduling ILT classes. Assigning courses to learning programs makes enrolling new hires in orientation courses a breeze, too!

Cons:

Scheduling an ILT session does require a bit of an extra effort as there are a few menus the scheduler needs to navigate through to schedule the class and schedule the session. That said, the system is set up to schedule one ILT course with potentially several sessions. Our needs dictated one session per course, so it felt like a bit of extra work on our part.

6 years ago

Thank you for reviewing Joel. It was indeed a pleasure working with you to customize our product to meet all your requirements.

Vinoth
Quality Analyst in India

Upgrade yourself with Unlock Learn

Comments: Overall good experience

Pros:

The Course are developed and trained by highly qualified people. The UI is simple & easy to navigate unlike other LMS Platform. Easy to track the teams progress helps them to level up & assign them the courses where they are lacking.

Cons:

It has bug like it does not respond sometimes & closes automatically, it would be helpful if they sort out the issue

Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Best online platform for the further needs

Comments: Here it is the best and one and only platform where everyone needs this unlock learn

Pros:

Unlock learn is best platform for online courses and it is very useful of our guidence also

Cons:

I don't find any negatives in the unlock learn. And i recommend everyone to use this tool

Human Resources, 11–50 Employees

Study made easy.

Pros:

Unlock learn has made me realise that how useful way to learn and make success in our life by giving useful data that I never knew that it is useful to me.

Cons:

Gnosisconnect helped me a lot to discover and helped me to put all my learning skills into one system.

Sai Prasanth
Sai Prasanth
Senior software Engineer in India
Information Technology & Services, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Checkmate for Unlock Learn

Pros:

Unlock Learn is the best learning management system I have ever seen. It is very useful to upload and sell the course content and also to conduct the trainings.

Cons:

I like the features provided by Unlock Learn. I didn't found any issues till now.

Unlock your Budget efficiently

Comments: I am using Unlock Learn from past nine months and there are three features where I was impressed that is it's speed , security and cost efficient and I would definitely recommend

Pros:

I like the features of Unlock Learn where it engages both customer and learners and I must admit that I never seen a cost efficient Learning Management system and it is about pick for the organisations who are looking to maximize thier budgets

Cons:

As a user until now I haven't faced any issue however for beginners it will take time to get into it

Construction, 201–500 Employees

Upskill and Learn Effectively with Unlock Learn

Comments: I appreciate the platform user interface as it is easy to navigate, with clear menus, intuitive design, and straightforward access to course materials. It has interactive elements such as quizzes, assignments, discussions, and multimedia to keep us engaged and reinforce learning. I like the flexibility it offers such as self-paced courses which caters to different learning experiences for various individuals.

Pros:

Unlock Learn seems to prioritize maximizing the return on investment (ROI) for organizations training programs. This suggests that the platform is designed to not only deliver content but also ensure that the knowledge and skills gained from training translate into tangible benefits for the organization.

Cons:

Few content lack engagement to the learners which is demotivating to complete the course. I would recommend Unlock Learn to keep their learners engaged by introducing new features.

Eric
Training Manager in US
Retail, 201–500 Employees

GnosisConnect goes above and beyond for their clients

Comments: GnosisConnect was able to put all of our learning management into one system. Previously this was spread across multiple channels. Our company is very customer service focused and we were beyond Impressed with GnosisConnect's customer service and support. Whenever we had a question or bug, they responded promptly not only with a response but a timeline and a proposed solution. Their staff is very personable and take genuine pride in their product.

Pros:

The features that we liked most about GnosisConnect were its ability to handle both instructor lead and eLearning classes. In addition to that it, we needed an application that would integrate into Google Calendar. We appreciate the clean interface and ability to customize the look to some extent. Our use of the system is not quite traditional and the system handles everything we have asked of it so far. Bulk enrolling learners into programs is a huge time saver and the manager controls work well.

Cons:

Like any new software, there was a bit of a learning curve involved. However, the launch and support team were there every step of the way to get us set up. Overall it is pretty intuitive once you spend some time with it. We would like to see more robust survey and testing options included.

6 years ago

Hi Eric, Thank you for taking time out to review our product.

V.
Corporate Trainer in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1,000 Employees

Corporate Training Input

Comments: We needed a way to track employee training hours, enroll employees in courses and upload training hours from various departments. Also we wanted to create eLearnings and make them available to a particular team. All of that has been accomplished.

Pros:

The system could be customized to meet our unique needs. And the support team for the software was very responsive and helpful.

Cons:

Once you leave certain parts of the system you are not returned to that area of the system. Also, after enrolling someone in a class, you can't see that you're on that class. Which is okay when you can finish at the same time, however, if you have to do another task and then return, you may have forgotten which class you were working on.

6 years ago

Thank you for the review Viola, we at GnosisConnect always strive to ensure that the system meets your unique business requirement, and I am glad we could meet yours.

Yashovardhan
Researcher in India
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Best Learning Platform

Comments: I had a great experience with Unlock Learn. It is an incredibly comprehensive set of learning materials that covers a wide range of topics, from programming basics to advanced programming concepts. The materials are easy to understand and follow, and the videos are well-made and easy to watch. The quizzes and assignments are also helpful, as they help reinforce the concepts you learned in the videos. Overall, Unlock Learn is an excellent resource for anyone looking to learn how to code.

Pros:

The most impactful features of Unlock Learn include Gamification, Adaptive Learning, and Dynamic Content. Unlock Learn is very easy to use. The interface is simple and intuitive, with an easy-to-follow design. Integrating Unlock Learn with existing business processes did not require significant effort. Our team was able to quickly set up and configure the platform to fit our unique needs. The most impactful features of Unlock Learn are the customizable course creation, the blended learning options, and the ability to track user progress. Unlock Learn is easy to use and the integration process with existing business processes was straightforward.

Cons:

I found the user interface of Unlock Learn to be a bit confusing and hard to navigate, especially when compared to other learning apps. Additionally, some of the quizzes and exercises in certain lessons were a bit overly complicated or unclear, which made it difficult to understand the material.

Education Management, 51–200 Employees

We are not a Start-up

Comments: My overall experience with Unlock Learn has been highly positive and enriching. The platform's vast selection of high-quality courses and user-friendly interface made learning a seamless and enjoyable process. I appreciated the diversity of content available, catering to various interests and skill levels, allowing me to pursue my learning goals effectively. The progress tracking and reporting features were valuable in monitoring my development, and the platform's customization options allowed me to tailor my learning journey. While there were minor issues with customer support response time, the platform's overall value and effectiveness in unlocking my learning potential far outweighed any drawbacks. Unlock Learn has undoubtedly been a valuable resource for my personal and professional growth.

Pros:

What I liked most about Unlock Learn was its vast and diverse selection of high-quality educational content. The platform offers a wide range of courses, catering to various interests and skill levels, making it suitable for learners with different backgrounds and goals. The courses are well-structured, engaging, and delivered by knowledgeable instructors, ensuring a rewarding learning experience. The user-friendly interface and intuitive navigation further enhance the platform's usability, making it easy for learners to access the content they need.

Cons:

What I liked least about Unlock Learn was the occasionally slow response time of customer support. While the overall experience with the platform was positive, there were instances when I encountered issues or had questions that required timely assistance. Unfortunately, the support team's response time fell short of expectations during those occasions, leading to some frustration. Improved responsiveness in customer support would further enhance the overall user experience and ensure that any issues or inquiries are addressed promptly.

Piyush
H.R. head in India
Internet, 10,000+ Employees

Really good.

Comments: Overall experience was and is very good because even though some minor things are here and there but the whole package makes you forget or forgive those things.

Pros:

I liked how interactive and easy to use the software is and you can navigate through options very easily.

Cons:

Something are bit choppy and seems that they need a bit of revamping.

Jon
CIO in US
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

A great LMS backed by an excellent support team!

Comments: This has been my companies first venture into an LMS and so far it has been a pretty smooth transition.

Pros:

I like that Gnosis is willing to implement new features and functions that are not included in the system out of the box.

Cons:

I'm not crazy about it only updateing user information at midnight. From a student side, I feel like there could be a little more guidence. Our students often times have trouble locating elements of their profile and the FAQ for Gnosis is kind of thin.

6 years ago

Hi Jon, Thank you so much for the review.

Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Embracing Flexibility of education

Comments: The system might be tailored to our specific requirements. And the software's support service was extremely attentive and helpful.

Pros:

This is a robust cloud-based LMS that can be used by enterprises of all sizes; additionally, the tool is highly adaptable and can be adjusted to match the specific demands of any organisation. It also protects training data from unauthorised access.

Cons:

It is good for me, but the one thing I don't like is that a newbie may find it difficult to use. Otherwise, it is excellent.

Ashok Kumar
Functional Analyst in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

unlock your ability with unlock learn

Comments: Overall good experience, it encompasses all of the Learning Management into the one system

Pros:

It is easy to use & user friendly interfaceIt offers & suggests wide range of courses according to their interest, job role & skillsThe course are well-structured & content are provided highly professional knowledgeable person

Cons:

The customer support response time should improvesometimes when we mistakenly close or platform crashes we need to start the course from the beginning

Shayan
Shayan
Software Engineer in India
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

A Review of Unlock Learn

Comments: Overall my experience is good and I would suggest businesses looking for a simple, affordable, and customizable LMS.

Pros:

I like Unlock Learn because its easy to use and the user interface is clean and simple to use and also it is very affordable for me and my teammates to learn new skills with such ease.

Cons:

The only thing I don't like about Unlock Learn is that it doesn't provide custom reports for me and the free version has limited user access features.

sahil
IT consultant in India

best in class software

Comments: I liked how interactive and easy to use thesoftware is and you can navigate throughoptions very easily.

Pros:

Cons:

Something are bit choppy and seems thatthey need a bit of revamping.

Shilpa
Pricing Lead in India

Learn Online with Unlock Learn

Pros:

Best for conducting training for all our teammates from different places together.Excellent Learning Management System.The training material can be shared and test can be conducted in that which is awesome.

Cons:

The user interface should be improved as it is difficult.

mike
Director in US
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

my experience

Comments: Great company that offers a really good LMS that is super affordable and with the absolute best customer support.

Pros:

The great people behind the product and the fact that you can customize it to what works for your team.

Cons:

It could have better report features

7 years ago

Thank you for your review Mike. It is always good to get feedback from our customers.

Abdelati
Abdelati
Treasury in Morocco
Accounting, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The fantastic Product for education and training development.

Comments: Science is the light of life, and this product is the light of the mind. My experience is pure for the sake of a lot of education in several fields and the development and development of my good knowledge.

Pros:

This product can teach you a lot for study training and knowledge development in all fields.

Cons:

For the sake of education, there is nothing negative about all the study support, training and tests provided.

Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Secured lock with cost efficient

Pros:

When it comes to security Unlock Learn provides you the best by Amazon's security built infrastructure it makes sure that the data is confidential and when compared to other platforms it is cost efficient

Cons:

As a user I am great using Unlock Learn and appreciate if more integrations are implemented in future

prateek
Travel Agent in India
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 201–500 Employees

Unlock Learn

Pros:

I appreciate its unique and personalised learning paths, its content is really adaptive. it helps me to enhance my education according to my interest and goals.

Cons:

some technical issues are there while using this app for videos and quizzes, which is kind of frustrating and hinder the overall users' experience.