• Overall
    4.2 /5
    4.1 /5
    4.1 /5

About Agile CRM

Agile CRM is a complete sales, marketing and service suite designed to let SMBs to sell and market like the Fortune 500.

Learn more about Agile CRM

Cam L.
Operations Manager
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2020

"Easy and clear"

Comments: Very easy. The support has been very patient and been very informative with some great ideas about how I can get the best out of the software. Huge thanks

Pros: After using several other CRMs I have found that Agile offers the perfect balance of flexibility and structure I am also REALLy impressed by the marketing and tracking side too.

Cons: Dunno. I haven't found it yet. I had trouble accessing my Gmail but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very helpfully suggested that I set it up through Imap. Seems fine and no bother

• Reviewed on 22/01/2020
Michael W.
Designer
Graphic Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2020

"My Review Of AgileCRM"

Comments: I love it, and have also installed the free version for my own brand

Pros: I like the ease of integration this product has and its functionality

Cons: Getting it set up, I feel it would benefit to have a way of installing key features for a number of real life business models for example - a walk through of installing key modules that would aid someone that was using it for example a "Real Estate", "Insurance" or "Car Salesman" business, so the user could follow a custom integration following a set of parameters that best meet the style of business that they are using it for.

• Reviewed on 14/04/2020
Javier S.
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/01/2020

"Great Customer Support and Features"

Pros: Their customer support is great as the hability to send personalized bulk emails.

Cons: User interface and report customization.

• Reviewed on 29/01/2020
Derek "storme" B.
Technical Director
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2018

"Good overall system with a few glitches"

Comments: We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Pros: Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Cons: Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

by Agile CRM on 22/08/2018

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 15/08/2018
Ken R.
  • Reviewed on 19/01/2017

"Feature rich, easy to use application that combines Sales Management & Marketing Automation."

Comments: We were looking for a solution that allows us to work out of a single system for both, marketing automation and sales management. We wanted to make sure that we don't have to piece that combination together using plugins and add-ons but wanted a natively integrated solution. We tried many CRM's and ultimately ended up with agile CRM and have been happy users since. As your confidence in the tool grows, you will be surprised how much it can handle and how configurable it is without becoming a too complex. The support staff has also been world class. Our requirements have always been tended to promptly. Last but not least, it is incredibly well priced, easily 50%-75% cheaper than other, comparable vendors.

Pros: - integrates sales management and marketing automation natively
- easy to use
- feature rich with a lot of add-ons
- very well priced
- great support team

Cons: - Small wish that I have: we have users that would be support users only, while others are sales users only. Would be nice if we could separate license fees on a role basis. But then the overall price we have to pay is still very low so that it really isn't a big issue for us.

• Reviewed on 19/01/2017
Nissanka S.
Software Engineer
  • Reviewed on 01/05/2019

"Generous offer of features"

Comments: agile has made things easy. Now we can conduct successful marketing
campaigns not only with our own knowledge, but using the expertise of Agile and making
sure there isn’t anything missed. Have addressed most CRM features for the ease of our
clients to maintain a healthy link between the customer and organization. Have reduced
waiting times with the IVR feature, self service portal etc. generous number of features
for marketing/ sales management. All this for final achievement of revenue/sales
budgets. Achievement of customer satisfaction goals thereby building a loyal customer
base which helps in increasing market share through references.
Together with the above, a professional support team and the cost? probably about 10%
of the cost of competitive products which means a saving of 900%. And of course you
have the chance to experiment with the trial version. AgileCRM is truly agile. The name
speaks for itself.

Pros: I wonder if there is any other CRM with so much of features. Agile has taken care
not to wait until customers suggest including new features. I believe Agile has designed
this CRM with the customer’s customer in mind. That seems to be the marketing
strategy of Agile in selling their CRM. They rather should have introduced this as a total
marketing management software than a CRM, as a CRM is only one part of marketing
whereas Agile is loaded with almost all features of an ERP.
Visible feature are a rich UI, Dashboard, ability to integrate with a host of third party
apps, etc. but the invisible is endless, yet user friendly. Thanks to agile, goodbye to
many separate hard & soft ware. You have most of it in one clever soft.

Cons: agile CRM giving all this in one package is that have to complained about.

• Reviewed on 01/05/2019
Alexandrine T.
Executive Assistant
International Trade & Development, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/01/2020

"Alexandrine Tabeau (facc ohio and adexma only)"

Comments: very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

Pros: Onboarding and trainings from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best.
Good integration with google as well as linkedin
Also it is easy to use marketing automation, crm contact, follow up for deals, + telephony and sms campaigns.

Cons: quickbook integration is not available
some extra steps are needed to use the software, for example when you desactivate a campaign you have to remember to desactivate the contacts assigned.
Certains things need a knowledge that is only possible by doing lots of trainings

• Reviewed on 08/01/2020
Simon H.
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/03/2020

"A happy user"

Comments: Automated campaigns are easy to set up and work well and the customer support system is effective. the experience of using agilecrm has been practical and effective, as well as being cost effective.

Pros: We have been able to use all the features with ease and the customer support has been terrific, critical since we have embedded agilecrm into our own software so that it, though its campaigns, administers many of our own systems automated processes, and we have needed to consult often with their team members. I cannot recommend the system highly enough.

Cons: We will need to establish how the system works at scale

• Reviewed on 10/03/2020
Michael N.
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2019

"A very user friendly CRM"

Comments: A good Sales CRM fro small & Medium scale businesses. It has a good interface and very simple to learn. Need improvement in Automation features and customer support.

Pros: - I have been using Agile CRM in my present company. It didn't take me long to understand the functionality of Agile CRM because of the user-friendly functions and a very simplified interface. - It gives an option to add different tabs to the dashboard, which make it easier to understand the progress happing in the team. - Can set the daily task on prior or schedule it accordingly and it will be visible at the dashboard. I never have to worry in case I miss out any task assigned to me. - Creating leads is much easier in Agile CRM as it is integrated with other social application make it much easier to fetch the person details available on those sites. - The reports and analytics are very intuitive and give better visibility.

Cons: Can improve on the customer support part.

• Reviewed on 15/08/2019
Jez J.
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2015

"Fantastic CRM, easy to use but powerful features"

Pros: We have used a number of CRM's over the past two years looking for a system that can help automate our marketing efforts and also be an easy central repository for addresses and contact details. We used to use Highrise which was too basic, and more of a contacts manager and then trialled Pipedrive and Onepage CRM. Although these products provided some of the user features we required they all had issues which necessitated finding another CRM. The vendor is responsive to support queries, and always replies very quickly.

Cons: My least favourite part of this product is the new user interface they launched, it's partly persona preference but I preferred the old UI. The vendor provided a link that lets me use the old UI but I am not sure how long this will be supported. It would also be useful to have the option of very basic accounts that literally provide address book access. We ended up using their API to push data to google shared contacts for users who don't need the full CRM feature set.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2015
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2018

"Decent CRM tool with both +ves and -ves"

Pros: Easy to use CRM that has multiple features. Contact’s timelines show all the interactions making it easy to progress. Automation and Campaigns are easy and work well.

Cons: Customer Service is quite off. Takes a long time of understand the issue and bounces around to a few executives. Interface is quite slow and lags quite a bit.

by Agile CRM Inc. on 24/10/2018

Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback. Agile CRM has been designed for users to meet their business requirements with ease. Therefore, it has been rated as the best all-in-one CRM as it provides sales, marketing and service automation on a single platform. We understand support is very important and hence, we provide support through multiple channels like Chat, Email and Voice (24*5). Here is a look at what our customers have been saying about our support - https://www.agilecrm.com/testimonials

• Reviewed on 04/10/2018
Daniel R.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2019

"Shoddy CRM backed by terrible support"

Comments: Overall a very bad experience. I can't find an option in the UI to cancel the subscription — there's a pause option but not a cancellation one. The support is unprofessional and rude.

Pros: The automation/workflow builder seemed to work

Cons: I was drawn to AgileCRM while searching for a cloud-hosted CRM that could help me build a basic drip email automation sequence. What I found was that AgileCRM is a buggy CRM that is not suitable for business users. Countless have pointed this out, but let me add my voice: unbranded emails are not standard and require paying an extra fee. This means that unless you pay extra (yes, to the paid plan), every email you sent through the CRM will have "Send with Agile", or something similar, in the footer. This reeks of extortion and this hidden cost instantly turned me off continuing with my evaluation. In addition, the India-based support team is incompetent. Everything is "no problem, I understand your concern" and nothing actually gets resolved. I wasn't able to add several professional SMTP servers and the team didn't even seem capable of understanding why that was happening (hint: your SMTP editor should accept usernames even when they are not formatted as email addresses). My advice to any business user: stay well clear.

by Agile CRM on 26/11/2019

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback and appreciate your response. One of our Support managers has already contacted you. Agile CRM is an all-in-one software that is used by sales, marketing, & support teams that might not require sending bulk emails. After the first free 5000 emails, to get more benefits like unbranded emails, we request our customers to purchase additional packs that offer tracking features.

We have standard SMTP functionalities to support and accommodate all users. At this point, we're afraid we do not offer customized configuration. However, we have already raised this request internally and our engineering team is working on it. You can contact our Support team for more info.

At Agile, we believe in transparent billings, while canceling your Agile CRM subscription, we provide a period of 2 months to confirm your cancellation and preserve data. This is also helpful for users if they want to temporarily pause their accounts and billing too. However, you can get in

• Reviewed on 02/11/2019
Michael R.
Writing & Editing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2021

"3.5 painful years"

Comments: I've been with AgileCRM for 3.5 painful years. It's cheap. It's not cheerful. They have never fixed the longstanding issues with Gmail integration (doesn't work unless it's IMAP), Slack (can't choose channels), LinkedIn (variable/doesn't work/breaks all the time), can't resize the windows to take notes, can't use bullets or italics or bold or fonts to format notes. The emails get rejected regularly, even though we use GSuite. Very buggy. Customer service is always quick however, and they are always saying "it will be fixed! No problem sir!" Thousands of dollars spent with them and hours upon hours learning their systems. But I'm trapped so I'll persist in the hope that they get better.

Pros: Price
Customer Service (except for fixing bugs)
Hope/promise of it being awesome (which it never seems to rise to)

Cons: They never fix bugs, as they are always saying, "be patient, it will be "500apps" soon".
Clunky interface
Doesn't integrate fully with Gmail, despite them claiming it does. They fell out of favour with Google 18 months ago and haven't recovered.
Emails to clients bounce
WYSIWIG editor is not WYSIWIG or compatible with multiple devices- email formatting clunky

• Reviewed on 08/02/2021
Sergey S.
Medical Devices, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/05/2019

"AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!)"

Pros: Good for marketing & sales.
Useful automatisation.

Cons: I would like to raise the question that the system requires you to buy unbranded emails. I have integration of Gmail & Mailgun for outbound emails. And recently by mistake, I have found that AgileCRM steals emails from billing (!!!). By mistake, it has been chosen incorrect email as a sender in the campaign (via Gmail api) and as i have limitations of 200 emails for this gmail account and also i know that via Gmail API impossible to send more than 100 emails, so AgileCRM should send them via Mailgun. However, I found out this emails also haven't been sent via Mailgun (nothing in the log). But AgileCRM considered that emails have been sent (21'000) and deducted money from billing (in other words if AgileCRM stealing your money). Support team know about this problem but they ignoring me. I am looking for other users which also lost money for a group court application against AgileCRM.

by Agile CRM on 31/07/2019

Hi Sergey

Thanks for your feedback.

Agile CRM always prioritize its relationship with its valuable customers. We also give priority to customer support over any monetary benefits to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.

Mailgun is actually a third-party integration and a lot depends on them to ensure seamless functionality. However, our Support team will make sure Mailgun addresses this issue so that valuable customers like you will not face this issue in the future.

To ensure there's no account-specific issue, we would request you to get in touch with our Support team, who will help you to get everything sorted.

Please feel free to write us back at [email protected] for any questions.

• Reviewed on 24/05/2019
Jim M.
  • Reviewed on 31/07/2017

"Absolute rubbish"

Pros: The idea is great, the ability to have all this functionality in one package. There is not much else I can say about Agile.

Cons: Basic functionality which is paramount on any CRM is useless. 30% of the email you send does not reach the recipient. I have contacted Agile 6 times about the same issue from support to top level management, and got zero response other than acknowledgement that this is serious and they would get back to me. Problem has been going for months.
Most of the functions are half complete, they are there but don't actually do anything, they have been purely added to say that they have the functionality however it serves no purpose.
My advise is don't get sucked into wasting your time and energy on this product as you will be very disappointed. Pay the extra money and get something that actually works. If you cant afford to do that, look at multiple applications that can offer the same service when combined. Just stay away from this thing.

by Agile CRM on 14/09/2017

Hi Jim! We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused. Email delivery is a complicated concept which involves bounces, bulking, ISP feedback loops, email content and spam issues. Typically, the emails should land in junk/spam folders when your customers do not see them in the Inbox. We provide multiple options to deliver emails sent through Agile CRM. You can configure the Outbound email by providing the SMTP details. If you are using Gmail, just provide the login details. Now, what about the high volume of emails? Not to worry, we provide integration with popular email gateway providers like Sendgrid, Amazon SES, Mailgun. Just setup the email gateway by supplying any of the above account details and all your emails from Agile CRM will be routed through your own gateway account. This ensures you have better access to the email delivery stats and independent from from other users. Our friendly Support team is always available at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 31/07/2017
Business Development Manager
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2019

"CRM we all need !!!"

Comments: salesforce was bit expensive and we got all the features in agile crm so its a win win situation for my company.

Pros: As a sales men we need CRM tool to keep a track of our customer. Ability to customize software further provides us maintain our pipeline in robust manner

Cons: they can have live chat support like many software instead of asking to book call everytime . I think this is the only bad part

• Reviewed on 12/09/2019
Nicolas frichot -.
Conférencier Professionnel
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Agile CRM: The Most Comprehensive & Valuable CRM On The Market"

Comments: Amazing experience. I recommend to any businesses looking to take their operations and customer service management to the next level.

Pros: I really love how easy is it to create a task, follow-up with it, and completing it. The dashboard is so easy to use and best of all, the powerful Service features, which really make this CRM, one of the most complete business management solutions.

Cons: The regular package should have been less cheaper in my opinion. Otherwise, I find no negative remarks as such.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2019
Director, Sourcing Operations
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2019

"A relatively robust CRM for smaller to midsized business looking to scale"

Comments: We needed a bit of bandaid to help with our business development efforts and it definitely did the trick. Given our business model we needed more of a hybrid CRM/ATS, otherwise we likely would have continued on with it.

Pros: Capture from LinkedIn -- relatively easy to navigate through and keep records & engagements up to date.

Cons: Very modular -- which in some circumstances I can appreciate but there is some functionality that overlaps and should be grouped together. As an example, untagged emails (with Agile Logo) being a separate expense from the base rate. I think it would be great to hide the features not included with any given plan, as opposed to being able to see them, but being greeted with an upgrade screen.

• Reviewed on 27/12/2019
Proposal Marketing Specialist
Banking, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2019

"The UI is the selling point"

Comments: Overall, my team and I have had a very positive experience with Agile CRM. I am Magine that it works like most CRM’s, but what I like most is how intuitive it seems to be and the level of customer support we have experienced.

Pros: Agile CRM has a great UI, which my team was quick to pick up on. For a CRM, the easier it is to use, the quicker your team members will adopt it and maximize its potential. The ease of use that Agile CRM offers makes tracking information simple.

Cons: Even though you can customize dashboards and your tools, I think that Agile CRM tries too hard to be “flashy”. Sometimes, the canned dashboards are more distracting than helpful. It’s not really a con, but rather a preference. There is definitely substance, but style needs to be turned down a little.

• Reviewed on 25/03/2019
Mark H.
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/08/2017

"The perfect sales, marketing and support tool for our business"

Comments: This software is THE tool we use to manage our customer interactions - all of them. From service, the marketing and sales follow up,

Pros: The breadth of options is amazing. The opportunities to engage with customers via Agile are many, in fact I have not used a CRM system that offers so much business engagement opportunity. This software is real value for money. You get a quality product, speedy service when needed. Agile helps us to have a truly professional customer experience. I have used many CRM systems over the last 10 years. Agile CRM is the one for me.

• Reviewed on 18/08/2017
Pete J.
MD
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2017

"Love it and rely on it every day. The software is easy to use and the support outstanding"

Comments: A single source to aggregate all my contacts and my email conversations, as well as tracking email campaigns and form downloads. Ideal for a small to medium business on a budget

Pros: Allows me send my weekly newsletter to my subscribers and to track which links they click on.
The support has been superb

Cons: For me the costs are a little higher than originally advertised - but still way better value for money than anything else I've found

• Reviewed on 17/08/2017
Project Consultant
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"Powerful free tool up to 10 users!"

Comments: Fairly good experience in general. I strongly recommend it to ogranizations that are looking for an all-in-one solution, especially if you are 10 or less strong!

Pros: The dashboard is by far the best I've seen out of CRMs of its kind. I've found that CRMs that are free up 'X' amount of users, the dashboard lacks. With AgileCRM I soon discovered that is not the case. Very powerful dashboard. The integration capability is powerful, and easy to set up.

Cons: Given Agile is considerably robust for a CRM of its kind, it will take some time to adopt, but then again if your organization is 10 or less strong, it's free so I see no justification to not invest time into making sure the team know show to use it.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Deborah S.
Administrative Systems Manager
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/07/2017

"After trying many other CRMs we all have fallen in love with Agile"

Comments: After trying many other CRMs we all have fallen in love with Agile, this is the best word to describe. Is so easy to set up and very user-friendly. Just finished imported our Data from Zoho and all looks good. I have given up spending time in Zoho CRM that almost forces you to enroll in what I can only describe as a university course. Agile has some things that need improvement but the development team doesn't stop bringing out new features and tools and you can also post your development ideas into a Forum and this can be voted by other users, I have already something being developed using this tool. If you want something simple to use but also fool of cool features this is the system to go. I love the Chrome extension where you can add contacts on the go from any web page (including the great Linkedin fetch contact details feature). Looking forward to the new feature releases

Pros: Time to set up, User-friendly, Zapier integration, Modules (sales, marketing and help desk), Price, Email marketing, Web activity tracker, Web forms and landing pages builder, Filters and Tags for creating lists.

Cons: Help Desk database still being populated so you have to contact the Agile care team more often, but improving.

• Reviewed on 12/07/2017
Sk S.
Sr Marketing Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2019

"Easy to use CRM for daily needs"

Comments: We are using AgileCRM for our marketing automation and we found this tool excellent and easy to use and operate. The cost is also a major advantage since we can get the full set based on number of users. Apart from that we love the campaign builder with lots of tools available to create different scenarios. We use the abandon cart feature regularly.

Pros: - Best CRM for small and medium businesses.
- Very affordable rates.
- Easy to setup and use.
- The campaign creations is very easy and visual editor available.
- Integration with many third part tools available.

Cons: We are using AgileCRM for quite long and we have not found any major cons to mention here, we are very much satisfied with it.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2019