• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5

About Process Street

Process Street is the easiest way to manage your teams workflows, recurring processes and standard operating procedures (SOPs)

Learn more about Process Street

Kyle R.
Law Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/03/2021

"Our Experience"

Pros: Hi Process Street, I just wanted to let you know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond for our Process Street project. She exceeded all expectations in thoughtfully working through and creating a checklist that I am thrilled to be implementing with my team as of this week. Our process is filled with complex, dynamic scenarios and logic that we struggle to keep on top of, and I am completely confident that because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] hard work we are going to be miles ahead of our competition for years to come. She was professional, took the challenge seriously, and because of her you now have a loyal customer with an exciting growing business. Thank you!!

Cons: I haven't run into anything that has disappointed me thus yet. They've accomplished every ask.

• Reviewed on 13/03/2021
Erik A.
Team Lead, Onboarding
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/10/2020

"Love it, but a few suggestions"

Pros: Really easy to use, and keeps project timelines/tasks on the same page with my customers

Cons: I wish there was a way to organize my checklist in a global view instead of just seeing a list. I'd love to put projects in stages that reflect where someone is in the timeline, and see all checklists at once in these categories

• Reviewed on 14/10/2020
Bob A.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2019

"Great Workflow Software"

Comments: Using Process St has been a game-changer for our business. We've helped several other firms implement it and they have all had similar results. I highly recommend Process St!

Pros: The ability to customize checklists with due dates, assignments and conditional logic. We also utilize the "Overview" of each checklist (which is also customizable) to get a quick view of the status of all the checklists in progress.
The Inbox for each team member lets us see the open tasks for everyone and adjust workload or add staff as needed.
Finally, the ability to add screenshots, videos, documents, etc. to each step ensures that our team knows exactly how the process should be executed.

Cons: There's very little we don't like about Process St. Their team is very responsive and is continuously adding features to the product.

• Reviewed on 22/07/2019
Aron S.
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2016

"Very helpful checklist / process management app!"

Comments: I've used this app to help set up meeting structures with my team. We have a set checklist of items to talk about on a regular basis, and this app helps us to move through them together, with visual aids and reminders, with checklists, and more, in a way that we choose. I also use it for repeating processes in my own planning, journaling, and decision making. I've taken checklists from personal development speakers and writers, and broken their ideas/suggestions into tasks. With Process.St, i can set them up with reminders, visuals, and videos in ways that help me cruise through these tasks to get the results smoothly and easily.

Pros: The ability to quickly edit and customize a process is very helpful. The development team has also been very helpful and responsive.

Cons: Not much - it's clean, it just works, and the team seems to be focused on improving.
Ah! I know - there's no mobile app yet ;-)

• Reviewed on 27/08/2016
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2018

"Game Changer"

Pros: I spent a lot of time trying to find a way to quickly and easily document a process, then have the ability to execute it repeatedly AND modify it at any time. Process.St does all of that and does it very, very well. Been using for about a year and absolutely love it.

Cons: Not much to dislike - great interface, functionality. I really can't think of a single complaint and I use it daily.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2018
Brett P.
Distribution Specialist
Wholesale, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/07/2016

"Excellent for Collaboration"

Comments: Beautifully simple and responsive. I've used it for new team member onboarding for a year and a half and Process Street helps me avoid a sea of onboarding process documents.

Pros: Easy to get others using it and helping modify checklists since it is so simple. That's been important for us since we can rope in several areas of expertise directly, bypassing a painful email back and forth game for each step of our process.

Cons: Not ideal for database. I use our process checklists as records of onboarding once each team member becomes fully functional, and there aren't many ways to organize archived checklists. Needs more report generation options as well.

• Reviewed on 25/07/2016
Head of Growth
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/02/2018

"Grow your team with EASE"

Pros: So easy to use, it's basically error-proofing your scalability. Integrations are awesome, and having connected Zapier makes the workflows and approvals in each step even more user friendly. We're confident new team members can slip into our workflow if they can follow simple step by step instructions we've laid out in our processes

Cons: More native integrations would be nice, but I'm sure they're coming! I've tried so many productivity tools and the negatives are really so few with Process Street. Well done team. Keep going!

• Reviewed on 14/02/2018
Jeannie D.
BAS Agent & Business Consultant
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/06/2018

"process st review"

Pros: The pro's are that it's cloud based, searchable, checklist driven, multi-media for processes, affordable, lots of advanced features, integrations. Keeping SOP's and checklists in ms word is clunky, it's important to choose a good cloud based system these days. Compared to other affordable SOP systems (standard operating procedures) process st is superior I think. Having my SOP's and checklists in process st will allow me to scale at least 4 times quicker in terms of business growth.

Cons: not really any cons, I think it's more just getting to know how much and what you can use it for. I'm just working out how I might be using it for handbook type information but that's probably more changing my way of thinking and adapting to what's new and improved. I did find the billing wasn't very clear and there have been times no-one is getting back to me.

• Reviewed on 12/06/2018
Mike K.
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2017

"My team LOVE using Process Street"

Comments: I find myself spending more time in Process.st writing up processes and systems to make our lives easier. My team love the fact that they can run through a process on automation AND they get confetti when they complete a task! Really easily integrates with lots of different tools like Zapier and MailChimp.

Pros: Easy to write up processes and integrate with our current tools and systems

Cons: Sometimes the confetti doesn't show. It worries one member of my team when she doesn't see it because she thinks she's broken it. Also, seeing my tasks across different companies annoys me sometimes.

• Reviewed on 03/02/2017
Joel K.
Business Development Officer
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/03/2021

"Excellent Product for Managing Multiple Recurring Workflows"

Comments: I much more reliably implement the many steps involved the multiple workflows I have to juggle on a daily basis. Less errors makes for a much pleasant and efficient work experience.

Pros: It is easy to quickly enjoy productivity gains through Process Street's template creation and editing features. You can create a bare-bones template and update the template the template each time you are working through a process checklist. In other words the tool supports agile workflow/checklist development.

Cons: There are a few minor issues with the product that could be improved. The product has a feature to dynamics set when checklist tasks are due but the checklist due date must still be set manually. This is a problem because Process Street's reporting tools only surface the checklist due date, not the subtasks.

• Reviewed on 03/03/2021
Ramin D.
Technical Diorector
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2016

"It is really good start. Congratulation guys."

Comments: I like it and I am going to use it as one of my core application to manage my shop. But there are few very important keys that you need to consider for future versions.
1- Need more facility to categorize folders and tags. Unfortunately I couldn't find any usage for tags as i have to assign it to templates. I make it works same as folders. Tag should helps me to search some common task list that i can't categories at folder or by templates.
2- It is necessary to improve templates in time and beauty of this app is this ability to apply it to all tasks. but Some times when I have to use similar template for different type of tasks any improvements must applies for all template one by one. we need a solution to apply some changes to multi template or ability to merge them.
3- We need a simple list with check box in each task beside the text and image options.
However I am sure you are considering to details and will improve process street in true way.
Thanks
Ramin

by Goodwinds on 04/01/2016

Hi Ramin, thanks for the review.

1. We have sub folders on the list to come shortly.
2. We will also be introducing "task templates" so you can re-use them in multiple places
3. Sub-Checklists will be coming very soon too

Please keep a look out for updates.

Thanks!

• Reviewed on 04/01/2016
Matt F.
Managing Director
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2018

"process management"

Comments: Very happy with it and a huge advocate of them.

Pros: Allows us to build processes, adapt them quickly and delegate them to different team members.
Crucially by building written processes we are building a contingency plan, that means we are able to adapt should a specific person who manages a process, go mia for any reason.

Cons: Does take time to build your processes (inevitably)

• Reviewed on 19/11/2018
Jennifer A.
Sales agent
  • Reviewed on 31/03/2018

"I'm in love with this one"

Pros: Process Street make my job so much easier, I can keep everything super organized and even automate it

Cons: If has so many features I haven't been able to check that sometimes I just get a little bit confused with how to use it

• Reviewed on 31/03/2018
Adarsh R.
  • Reviewed on 07/05/2018

"Really interesting take on recurring processes"

Pros: ProcessStreet lets you set up a rinse-and-repeatable process that anyone on your team can run. Each time you "run" a process, it walks you through the fields you have set up and lets you fill them out. I think this approach to synchronization is solid, and the platform itself works well.

Cons: The UI/UX could use a bit of an update, it feel clunky at times. Also, some of the features are hard to find (like the export feature).

• Reviewed on 07/05/2018
Wayne B.
Head of Online Marketing
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2016

"Process Street - Great For Teams"

Comments: We have been on process street for some time and have started to get really serious about adding processes to our workflow as the business grows.

Pros: Ease of use, quick onboarding for new people. Great interface. Lots of options. Their blog is great for helping. Pre-filled templates are great for inspiration.

Cons: I wish there was a way to have more folders and sub folders as well as tagging to really organise big numbers of processes. Search within documents would be cool. Wish it could work with other apps in the way it does for yammer - that would link it more intrinsically with our current software,

• Reviewed on 15/08/2016
Admin and HR assistant
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2020

"Checklists for your ongoing and past tasks"

Comments: I like it most for archive purposes - or like a simple diary where I keep any useful training material as different templates for different parts of the team (support team, social media team, admin and management team). Cause I can easily place as much info I need to. I would not depend on it solely for project management purposes.

Pros: Easy to edit template with several functionalities. I like the simple way to choose with whom from your organisation you can share the specific template.

Cons: Maybe I need more time with it - I use it on weekly basis for about 6-7 months. Seems a bit vague and too white :) plain to me. I am used to colors and they help me to easily recognize different type of tasks and templates.

• Reviewed on 30/06/2020
Manager (Logistics)
Internet, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2018

"Great tool to improve productivity"

Comments: Reduced non value added activities in the process. Saved a lot of time.

Pros: 1. Can create a list of tasks and generate a template for the standard operating procedures in the company. Then we can assign individual persons or teams to execute the process and monitor the progress through the online dashboard. 2. Integrated to third party apps including gmail, calendars, paypal, etc so that we can automatically schedule tasks and assign workflows directly through the process street. This is the biggest advantage of the software. 3. Available as PC application. Accessible through web browser (Compatible for mobile views). Can get notifications after accomplishing the tasks. 4. Intuitive to learn and easy to use. Great way to communicate with team members and structure work process.

Cons: 1. As of now we can only assign an entire process to a team. We can't assign people to individual tasks. 2. Expect more default templates to make things easier for first time users. 3. Mobile application is not yet available for android platform.

• Reviewed on 14/09/2018
Dezmey T.
Leasing Manager
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2019

"Great product to stay on top of tasks"

Pros: It's great to hold co-workers accountable for there tasks.

Cons: Once you complete a task it does stay in your inbox.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2019
Anthea S.
Marketing Coordinator
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2017

"Excellent process documentation software!"

Comments: I no longer have to worry about whether I'll remember the exact process to restore our website if something happens to bring it down! Backups and updates are now much easier and less stressful.

Pros: I love being able to document critical but periodic processes like website backup and restoration in a simple but robust checklist format. I've uploaded screenshots and can tweak the processes as we learn better ways to do things, and there's no risk of forgetting key steps or details. Also, the free option works for me, since I'm the only one using it!

• Reviewed on 18/07/2017
Chris S.
Business Development
  • Reviewed on 16/01/2016

"Awesome! Couldn't Be More Impressed"

Comments: When it came time to create some processes for the staff I did what everyone does try 23 different available software's out there to try and find the best. I came across Process Street as one of the first ones I tried, I couldn't believe how easy it was to use I cranked out around 3 different processes in minutes. I continued to look at more software offering similar abilities. But nothing came close to Process Streets simplicity and power. So like i do with any software before I commit to it, i send a test problem to their customer support just to make sure they will be there if I had a problem, and within hours of submitting the problem I had a reply. Overall I am obviously super impressed with the product and when a great product like this comes along we owe it to ourselves to support it. When they built this they obviously kept the customers experience in mind. I can't wait to see what else they might bring out. I get this might sound like a very biased review but when I like something I like it and this is one of those circumstances.

• Reviewed on 16/01/2016
Anna T.
HR Associate
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/07/2020

"Great platform for organizing and streamlining processes"

Comments: I've really enjoyed learning the software and helping train my fellow staff on it. When we have questions, the Process St staff are highly responsive and we are always able to figure out the answer. It's been a pleasure to implement this software into our workflow.

Pros: It's highly intuitive and allows for a high level of collaboration and interoperability. We love it.

Cons: There are features we would like to see, such as being able to use variables within subtasks or conditional logic within a single task, but support staff have been super receptive to our feedback and are always working on new improvements.

• Reviewed on 21/07/2020
Daniele B.
Fondatore
  • Reviewed on 23/01/2018

"I love Process Street, and everyone I told about love it too!"

Pros: This tool does perfectly what is built for: handling SOP and helping with processes.
I easily wrote our procedures and steps in checklists. Now I assign the procedure to my collaborators and they can deliver consistent, high-quality work without stress.

Cons: Some little features can be added, such as embedding videos from 3rd parties.
I would also love a better integration with HelpScout, our ticketing system.

• Reviewed on 23/01/2018
John D.
Marketing Manager
Real Estate
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2018

"I have had a great user experience with Vinay, Blake, Tarik, and others using Process Street."

Pros: I like that the software is something that I can change. It's very user friendly in that way. Good job.

Cons: I really want the ability to to have due before functions and more control over the programming I can implement.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2018
Hasan A.
  • Reviewed on 06/08/2016

"Process Street is awesome for my web development company"

Comments: I am a web developer and sometimes I have standards tasks that me or one of my team need to do. I used to use Excel sheets but now my life has gotten way easier and organized with process street

Pros: 1-You can divide tasks into groups (staff on-bearding or client on-boarding)
2-Invite contributes who can be outsiders as guests
3-Ability to upload files and videos in each steps

Cons: 1-Inability to edit roles by giving each roles specific authorities (guest can do so and so ...)
2-Inability to have multiple persons checking a task before it is considered complete
3-Creating deadlines

• Reviewed on 06/08/2016
Stacey S.
Technical Writer
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/07/2020

"Satisfied with the Program"

Pros: User friendly, serves its purpose well in our company.

Cons: Using it with Zapier is confusing, and I can't always achieve the result I need.

• Reviewed on 14/07/2020