15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About EHR 24/7

EHR 24/7 provides charting, real-time data, customizable forms to enhance accuracy, productivity, and patient safety.

Learn more about EHR 24/7

Pros:

EHR integrates with Office Ally's Practice Management software for ease of billing.

Cons:

Was free but now being charged. Rejects certain codes even when valid.

EHR 24/7 ratings

4.1
4.0
3.9
4.4

7.6/10

EHR 24/7 has an overall rating of 4.1 out 5 stars based on 165 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used EHR 24/7 before?

Susanne
Susanne
Medial Billing Specialist in US
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed

Excellent Software for Medical billing and EHR management

Comments: My experience with EHR/ 24/7 has been very good. I help set practitioners up with this software all the time. What I do is create a template from speaking with the providers and then have them submit it to Office Ally and go through the set-up that way. This method allows the providers to really personalize the categories and wording to their office and specialty. Thumbs up Office Ally you have made this program very easy to set-up, use and personalize.
Data entry during a visit is very smooth once you get the initial programming of your common phrases saved. This speeds up the provider's data entry time considerably and allows more time with their patients.

Pros:

I like the simplicity of Office Ally. It is very easy to use for scheduling your patient, managing their electronic health record with easy to use templates and following the electronic billing process.

Cons:

The only thing I would add to Office Ally after using it for 8 years plus, would be the ability to print out a patient ledger with the provider's name, address and phone number at the top. If there isn't a balance due on the account the statements won't include the visits dso the only option for me to print a form that our patients need for their HSA and FSA accounting is the patient ledger. If you print a superbill at the time of service it will be inclusive of all these things but the aftercare for financials is where this pops up. Other than this one little thing I am very happy with Office Ally and you can't beat the pricing!

Robert

Chiropractors view on EHR 24/7

Comments: Overall the system is a cost effective EHR and can be made to work in a chiropractic setting, but it does feel like work arounds are needed. It is not flashy, but it gets the job done. Some upgrades are overdue both visually and functionally.

Pros:

SOAP notes are generally straight forward, creating follow up visits with information from previous visits is fairly quick. Reviewing notes is easily managed with the overview.

Cons:

Interface is a bit dated. While there is an option to create custom forms, its not very intuitive and was not very appealing for daily use. Would like to see more chiropractic specific features (system clearly targeting medical), treatment plan tracking, etc. The ability to create an intuitive form that ported the information to the SOAP layout would be great. In house payment processing is a must.

6 months ago

Robert, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Bryce
Owner Doctor in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Priced right, but takes some set up and getting used to.

Comments: I've been with this system for 8 years and haven't found a reason strong enough to get something different. I think that speaks a lot.

Pros:

I like the price of this product, mostly because my whole clinic is run through this system. Notes, claims, payments and scheduling all can be done through this system. I also like that, once set up, is easy to train front office workers on it.

Cons:

Set up took a long time. It's now very personalized but not exactly how I would want it, but good enough.

6 months ago

Bryce, Thank you for the review and for being a valued customer. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Leena
Physician in US

Easy to use EMR

Comments: Have been single provider practice using this extremely simple and easy to do notes billing all in same program

Pros:

Also has billing very easy to use lab integration

Cons:

Everything is perfect no issues working very well

2 months ago

Leena, thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product.

George
Owner/ Medical provider in US

Office Ally is great

Comments: Overall EHR 24/7 is great. I have used 5 different EHRs over the years and EHR 24/7 has always been the most reliable and easiest to use. My employees all prefer it over any other system as well.

Pros:

Price and ease of use and customization. You can add links into templates and either click them to insert into the chart or use them as reminders.

Cons:

Current medication list features need to be fixed. It duplicated the medications in the patient's medication list every time you write a prescription so you have to constantly manage the current medication list to reconcile it (which is something you are supposed to do anyway honestly.)

9 months ago

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

Susanna
physician in US
Medical Practice, 2–10 Employees

Great slim and affordable EHR for small practices

Comments: This meets our major requirements affordably. Patients are able to communicate with me via the portal, schedule appointments and pay bills. We cycled through several EHRs for small practices and my staff and I agree this one has been the best in terms of ease of use, responsiveness of support staff, integration with practice management, and simplicity of interface.

Pros:

It's easy to use and customize for my small practice without having to navigate enterprise-level features that we don't need. Training is simple so onboarding new staff members is quick. Key integrations with eRx, labs and practice management have been seamless, and the pricepoint is an order (or two) of magnitude lower than large scale options such as Athena or Epic. I like the ability to easily free text without opening and closing multiple windows.

Cons:

Patient portal still needs work to improve integration and features. Patient access to chart is limited and requires active monitoring (e.g. routing reports to the portal). I don't report statistics for Medicare so can't comment about utility for that. Chart management features such as searching for specific diagnoses or medications is clunky -- can't use * to fold multiple related diagnoses into the same search.

Amanda
Amanda
Office Manager in US

review of office ally EHR

Comments: It was a great starter software when our office opened. We have since outgrew and moved on to another software.

Pros:

Ease of use with making notes, e-prescribing, phone call notes, ease of printing.

Cons:

speed of the softwareno assembly for documents.

Cameron
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Okay for price but better out

Comments: Okay wouldn’t go back to be honest would pay double for something easier and friendlier

Pros:

Pricing was the sale point but the ease of use is so hard to get use to, and my customer support session the person training me was very rude

Cons:

Customer service and ease of use was the reason I left

2 months ago

Cameron, we're genuinely sorry to learn about your less-than-positive experience with Office Ally. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as we strive to improve both our products and support services. Even though you've moved on to a different provider, we believe your insights could greatly assist us in understanding where we fell short and how we can enhance our offerings for future users. If you could kindly provide us with your contact information at [email protected], we'll have someone reach out to get more information. Your input could truly make a difference in helping us better serve our customers.

jennifer a
Licensed acupuncturist business owner in US
Alternative Medicine, 2–10 Employees

templates have been a problem. iIhave asked multiple times to fix one of our templates . Never done.

Comments: Overall the experience is good. It has been hard to learn all of it.

Pros:

I like the ease of use. The pre- screening of claims. Appointment page ease of use.

Cons:

trying to get a training in a reasonable amount t of time. really long wait times on the phone. Trying to get templates fixed. I have asked multiple times to get text boxes to questions in a template. It has not been done. Also trying to communicate with the people who fix the templates is not good. When we do get a training, sometimes the trainer talks too fast and goes through it too fast. There needs to be more training videos.

10 months ago

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

fred
MD in US

EHR immunization registry

4.0 last week New

Comments: Overall excellent customer service with tech support, but the folks that run the immunization registry are the least helpful. They do not reply to email or answer their calls. We are considering transitioning to another system with similar capacity but more responsive customer support.

Pros:

Easy to navigate after you have manually created your set up

Cons:

Able to integrate with state immunization registry data exchange. However,if you have 2 offices with parent-child status, you are not able to transmit data from the child office. I have provided all necessary information to the immunization registry department at office ally to transmit the correct data but they are yet to get to me after 4 month. I am almost losing my VFC status as a result of this.

Wonderful EHR for chiropractors!

Pros:

This software is very easy to use and the features are endless. I really like the fact that it's a cloud based system so I can log on to my EHR system and edit/view notes whether I'm at home, the office, or in a different country - this also becomes very useful when there are multiple providers using the system. The fillable fields are also very easy to customize and there is a feature where you can duplicate previous notes if the changes from visit to visit were minimal. This made notes SO EASY! Office Ally also partners with a 3rd party merchant service called World Pay. Their rates were the lowest I could find, the customer service was good, but more importantly, it allowed financial information to be directly routed into the Office Ally program for each patient. Very nice to keep everything within one program! A billing specialist friend also said that out of the many EHR systems she's worked with, Office Ally is the most user-friendly on the billing side of things. Other benefits - Office Ally doesn't costs much, so no big financial commitments up front with some of the other softwares, and you can cancel whenever with no penalty. Included in that monthly fee is an optional scheduling program (for admin staff to use) and a patient portal system. There is also an appointment reminder feature that you can pay extra for. BE CAREFUL if you work with World Pay though - they offer a 3-year minimum contract only, so there is a hefty fee if you cancel with them earlier then that.

Cons:

I thought that the patient portal wasn't very user-friendly. I found that it was difficult to get patients to comply with setting it up

Sarah
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Good EHR system, great value!

Comments: Overall it’s been really good which is why I’ve stayed for so long.

Pros:

Been using for years. Easy to use. Has good features.

Cons:

There are spelling errors in the pre populated soap note templates so it’s annoying to have to correct these. Also there are extra spaces in there too which aren’t needed. Doesn’t look professional when sending out charts to other doctors and attorneys.

6 months ago

Sarah, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Joseph
LCPC-c in US

Great for Insurance Clearing House & Health Records

Pros:

Office Ally functions as 2 products, EHR & a clearing house for insurance claims. As an EHR it works sufficiently. As an insurance claims clearing house it is outstanding. Office Ally works independently with different EHRs online and can be calibrated to accept claims directly from the EHR you use. It takes a few phone calls to your EHR and see if Office Ally clearing house is available. If your EHR does not calibrate to Office Ally, you can set up an account independently with them and login to file claims via the Office Ally website. Another positive as a clearing house is if the claims are for private insurance like Blue Cross, Aetna etc. it will cost the provider nothing. If the provider is submitting claims for medicaid recipients they have a one a month fee. This all depends on the provider and who they accept as a client.

Cons:

The user interface on Office Ally is slightly confusing. A user can get confused at times because the options the user interface gives is a tad overwhelming. Another downside is the rejection codes they hand out. The good side though is you can call Office Ally up and they will guide you through the codes and issues.

christopher
Doctor in US

EHR testimony

Comments: overall, it allows me to cover all the bases of patient care , without me being tied to a computer for hours.

Pros:

It saves me from writing for hours at a time, every day that I treat patients. The added benefit is this also allows me to pick certain phrases or statements as I go through it

Cons:

I resented it in the beginning because it was mandatory, now i wouldn't be without it

Hasan
Physician in US

Very cost effective EMR

Comments: I like it and not planning on changing anytime soon

Pros:

Low cost allows me to spend resources elsewhere when needed - ie dictations, AI scribe, etc.

Cons:

Can be slow at times, however this has vastly improved in last 2 years

6 months ago

Hasan, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Elizabeth
Owner in Switzerland

A necessary monthly expenses

Comments: Very good

Pros:

I like the ability to generate and save treatment notes, most useful for storing all clinic documents electronically

Cons:

I just don’t like having to pay monthly for the service, free would be better

9 months ago

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to me.

Kara
Office Manager in US
Medical Practice

Great for start up, but not for growing practices.

Pros:

For a small office of 1-3 providers and just a few office staff, this software has been good. Since it's free, we were able to start a practice with relatively low overhead. I like that it's cloud based and can be accessed easily. The look of the visits tab is clear and easy to understand. Creating claims is easy because you can click boxes to add line items from your custom superbill. Your biller will have to know when to check for modifiers, codes, etc. There is no scrubber with this software.

Cons:

The website seems to delay or go down too frequently, slowing down the billing process. Also, the ERA adjustments post twice randomly. I do not like that you have to have several tabs open to look at one patient's account. It's very difficult to look up family balances. The statement generator is very basic and has very few filters. They also do not print in alphabetical order making it difficult to put statements in the same envelope of the same household. Reporting is difficult and not at all clear or intuitive. You basically set filters to make a list. Reporting could be much better.

cid
Reseptionist in Honduras
Mental Health Care, 2–10 Employees

ehr review

Comments: I am satisfied

Pros:

User-friendly, has good reports to work with

Cons:

Searching patients should always be by default with date of birth or have the option to select a default because that causes extra time to choose or make mistakes choosing it so it takes time

Brad
chiropractor in US

Great EHR

Pros:

Very easy to use and set up! Love that you can populate full phrases.

Cons:

Seems to be cumbersome with some features...feels like I have to click here, click there just to get to where I need to be. Wish it was a little more streamlined.

Lindsey
Dr in US

Great

Comments: I have been very happy and satisfied with the product and services.

Pros:

Cost, easy accessibility, easy to manage and work within site.

Cons:

I am unable to think of anything at this time

Sherry
Owner in US

Office ally review

Comments: keep tract of patients consise manner

Pros:

ease of use and good support when you need it

Cons:

exam info not carried over to next exam sheet, like allergies, medication allergies.

Lacey
Massage in US

Easy to use system

Comments: Great! Support has been very helpful with any questions.

Pros:

EHR is very user friendly, easy to navigate and support has been amazing!

Cons:

No cons! Easy to use program that I’m enjoying.

6 months ago

Lacey, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We would be very interested in hearing how we can improve to 5-stars. If you are interested in sharing some details, please reach out to us.

Kathy
President/Owner in US

EHR rating

Comments: pretty easy once we customized and got used to it

Pros:

copy to new note featurephrases creationaddedumsdropping note to claims is easy

Cons:

timing of the chart codes dropping to the billing to be able to correct

9 months ago

Thank you for the review. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

Brett
Owner in US
Alternative Medicine, 2–10 Employees

Office Ally is unreliable. Frequent outages paralyze my office.

Pros:

When it works... It is easy to convert a chart note into an insurance claim. It is customizeable to suit different types of practitioners.

Cons:

It is very unreliable with poor technical support. It is difficult to reach a tech support person. There are incessant pop-up notifications that display the same unnecessary information many times per day. There is an incessant pop-up advertisement for a credit card processing company every time you record a credit card payment. It is difficult to print records, taking multiple steps and mouse clicks to print virtually any chart note or record.

Jennifer
Dietitian/Owner in US
Medical Practice, Self Employed

Highly receommend. Have used over 10 years.

Pros:

Seamless use between it and Practice Mate. Easy to use.

Cons:

System does go down at times but not often. They are quick to fix it.

10 months ago

Thank you Jennifer for the complimentary review. I am very glad to hear that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience.