• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.3 /5

About Paycor

Streamline HR and payroll processes and get fast access to employee data using one intuitive platform.

Learn more about Paycor

Showing 1,954 reviews

Ty W.
CTO
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2016

"Excellent scheduling and employee management software"

Comments: NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times. PROS:
Features:
They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc.
QR code time clocking:
NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out.
Tablet Admin App:
As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin.
Support:
Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end
CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.
Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Pros: Features:
QR code time clocking:
Tablet Admin App:
Support:

Cons: Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desk

• Reviewed on 04/11/2016
Rachel R.
Web Developer
Public Safety, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 18/01/2016

"Overall, Nimbleschedule has been great"

Comments: For a while now, the ability to track coverage for our EMS staff was a bit scattered. We never had problems with the actual scheduling -- we have a set schedule that pretty much never changes -- however it was becoming increasingly difficult to track when one person was covering for someone else's shift. It became a game of texting, guessing and questioning who was covering for whom." It was getting confusing and needed some serious help. Being a small town volunteer organization, we don't have a lot of money to spend. So finding an inexpensive solution that was also very easy for some not-so-tech-savvy people to use was key. Nimbleschedule fits the bill perfectly. I am very surprised at how many of my members actually use it. Though I do have a few items that I wish were different, overall Nimbleschedule has been a wonderful tool for our service.

Pros: *Fairly easy to use - One you get a hang for what certain features do, it is very easy to use and a schedule can be set up pretty quickly. I can do a year's worth of scheduling for a dozen people in about a half an hour. *The app and web consoles are both very easy to interpret - Adding people to the schedule means I have to pay for them to use the app, whether they use it or not. The app and website are so easy for them to use, I am surprised how many of them say they actually use it regularly. *Lots of customization - I love all of the information it allows me to enter about my staff. The ability to turn certain notifications on and off for each individual is great too. It is completely customizable, which is great. *Announcements/SMS texts - Group texts are great, but can get messy when everyone starts replying. The announcements feature has been great. I use it to let people know about large span schedule changes, training opportunities and general housekeeping notes. The extra $1 per person per year is completely worth it for everyone to get a text when I post a schedule change or announcement.

Cons: *Inability to turn certain features off - Since our service relies on coverage, we cannot just request time off. The shift needs to be traded. I wish I could turn off the "request time off" feature so that it doesn't get used at all. *Positions do not automatically update - I have several members licensed at an MFR level. Last year I had 1, and this year will have more who's license will increase to an EMT-Basic level. When I change their position in their profile, it does not automatically update on the schedule. I may be doing something wrong, but the only thing I have found I can do to get them to show at their new level is to delete their schedule and re-enter it. *Inability to create overnight/multi-day shifts - This is probably my biggest drawback about Nimbleschedule. Admittedly we have some pretty weird schedules. Most of my shifts are overnight and all-weekend shifts. The weekend shifts span 60 hours, and overnights are from 6 PM to 6 AM. As it stands now, in order for a shift to accurately span multiple days on the schedule, multiple shifts need to be created. It would be very helpful to be able to enter dates as well as times for shift start and end times, so that I am not creating 12 different shifts (4 different shifts (Fri night, Sat, Sun and Mon morning) for 3 people) for every weekend.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 18/01/2016
Kristin H.
Human Resources Specialist
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2019

"Overall a Helpful Product For our Business"

Comments: I really like the Perform HR. Also, whenever I have to call the support team, they've always been very friendly and helpful.

Pros: I like that each employee has their own profile where we can store all of their information including performance reviews, disciplinary action, compensation information...everything is right there that I need for the employee. It's pretty simple to use, too.

Cons: The Time and Attendance feature was most challenging for me to learn and navigate, but once I got it, after numerous calls and emails from support, I understand it better and it's fine. Figuring out how to run reports was most challenging for me.

Lisa M.
HR Manager
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2019

"Great Product"

Comments: We have been able to better track our payroll and labor allocation. It integrates with our benefits program and cuts down on input. Audits go smoother with the reports that we are able to generate; both the pre-made reports and the report generator. I was a little aprehensive when I came into this position. It was quite abruptly and with little training, but I have come to really like this program and it makes my job run a little smoother.

Pros: The product is easy to use. They have great tutorials to help you with areas you are not familiar with. If you need to call in, the customer service is exceptional. They are always friendly and work to the resolution of the call.

Cons: Navigation between the areas is a little rough. There are times that I have to maneuver to another area for information and once the information is obtained, I have to maneuver back to the area I was in. If all the areas could be interconnected that would be helpful. Also, it would be helpful to designate hours and pay to a department. Currently, all hours and or pay have to be allocated to the different departments.

• Reviewed on 25/06/2019
Jennifer S.
Controller
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/10/2016

"Great Customer Service!"

Comments: The online Paycor platform is user-friendly and intuitive. Anyone who has worked in any type of payroll environment would find the platform easy to navigate with very little instruction. There are features that I do find to be superior to ADP, the payroll service I have previously used. I like how the employees are organized and the ease with which I can navigate from employee to employee. I also like the payroll process itself and how pre-post reports are available much more quickly than similar reports were available to me when using ADP. Finally, and most importantly, the customer service\support is far superior to ADP. With ADP, there was a customer service line to call and you would be routed to the first available representative. Sometimes you would get a very helpful, knowledgeable person. However, sometimes you wouldn't. And you would never get the same person twice, even if you had to call in again regarding the same issue. So, you would have to waste time either explaining again or giving the rep your case number to look up and wait while they review case notes. And they were not allowed to provide their direct contact information; you always had to call the main number and take the representative you got. But with Paycor, you have a dedicated representative that you can reach via e-mail or phone. This saves so much time for everyone because they already know about your business and your payroll and can help quickly and easily. Also, if an issue you have had before arises again, you don't have to explain it all over again to a new person. I have only been working with Paycor for about 4 weeks now and I am already completely satisfied with my experience.

Pros: Ease of use, intuitive, presentation of database information

Cons: Cannot delete many things once they have been put in. For example, I made a mistake on someone's direct deposit record. I chose the incorrect deduction code on a direct deposit. I could not change the field once it was populated and saved. So, I had to turn that direct deposit off and enter the new correct information in a separate record. Would have been much easier to be able to edit that deduction code on the existing record.

• Reviewed on 26/10/2016
David N.
IT Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2020

"Good product for employees and managers"

Comments: They were very helpful when adding me as the IT contact. They made that process straight forward and gave me all the support I needed to activate SSO for our company. I am not sure if the issues we have with the software are because of how we want to use it or limitations of the software.

Pros: Integrates with Active Directory Single Sign On
Intuitive for managers to approve time off, time cards, correct punches.
Easy for users to clock in and out. Request time off and see approval or denials.

Cons: When managing multiple employees switching between them quickly and find the information you need is not always obvious.

by Paycor on 19/02/2020

Hi David - Thank you for taking time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that the product is easy to use. Have a wonderful day!

Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems
Public Policy, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/09/2018

"HR in the Cloud"

Comments: Moving from ADP was a vast improvement, even with the note cons. Paycor is comparatively modern and offers a more robust platform for HR needs in the cloud. Employee satisfaction with recording time, leave, and access to forms and legal documents improved dramatically with Paycor.

Pros: It offers broad coverage of HR needs, including tracking time and leave, payroll processing, access to legal forms and employee files, etc. Paycor has seen marked improvement over the years I've been using it, now sporting a useful dashboard that presents the most-needed information at a glance. I like that when I log on I'm immediately presented with my leave balances, the date of my next paycheck, and access to the individuals that report to me. The Paycor interface is easy to navigate, place oft-accessed categories in logical places. Coming from ADP, Paycor was a huge step forward in functionality and ease of use.

Cons: While the worksheet for entering leave and time worked has been redesigned, the employee management area (where a supervisor approves leave, time cards, and tracks employee projects) remains dated and does not match the rest of the site. The form for recording employee progress toward goal completion and completing employee reviews allows only three types of fields, lacks conditional logic, and does not port employee entries to the supervisor rating form. These areas need a lot of work before Paycor becomes a true one-stop shop for our HR needs.

• Reviewed on 03/09/2018
Lina M.
Hospital Administrator
Veterinary, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/04/2020

"Best payroll software ever"

Comments: Overall a very happy client. Use it daily for managing employee information and their payroll needs, and loving it.

Pros: Easy and simple for hands-on approach to payroll management even during the complex times. The software is rapidly updated with changing of times such as setting up new earnings codes for COVID related leaves. Easy to learn, to use, to navigate. Friendly screens, interface.

Cons: 1) It would be nice to have a dedicated payroll rep whom we could contact directly like we used to 5 years ago.
2) Sometimes I have to call in to be able to generate more complex reports that are not available to admins/users with our online access.

by Paycor on 15/06/2020

Hi Lina, thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. In the meantime, if there is anything I can do to improve your experience, please email me at [email protected] We hope you have a wonderful day.

• Reviewed on 17/04/2020
Carol K.
HR Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2019

"Would recommend."

Pros: Paycor has great features and ability to customize. I really enjoy using this software

Cons: Getting a response from a representative to help with an issue can be challenging at points.

by Paycor on 26/11/2019

Hi Carol,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that you're having a great experience with using the Paycor products. I have shared your feedback in regards to Customer Support with the team. Have a wonderful day!

• Reviewed on 20/11/2019
Project Engineer
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/09/2018

"Perfect for when I was a small business owner."

Pros: I used to use Paycor on a previous company that I owned with a lot of salesmen and technicians. I switched over from trying to manage the payroll on Quickbooks to Paycor and I’m glad I did. Paycor is a simple to use payment software solution to track, schedule, and pay all of your employees. The had a couple problems when I first began and the customer service was very helpful on guiding me to the solutions that I was looking for. We had some employees that were hours and some that were salary. The time stamp feature on this is simple to use and keep track of the hourly employees. It is nice because you can customize user privileges depending on the person. My sales manager needs higher privileges than my normal sales people. You can customize the reports and choose from a multitude of templates for these reports.

Cons: Some of the features and functions are little difficult to grasp right away. I would suggest calling their customer service to make sure you are utilizing everything on the software.

• Reviewed on 29/09/2018
Katherine S.
Director of Human Resources
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 Employees

"Physicians Review"

Comments: I get frustrated with the service. I am a customer who pays you approximately 10K plus a year for service but does not use your tax service because we pay taxes when due and do not want to prepay them early with your service. Because of this representatives have told me they will not answer questions about the tax returns, which you prepare and send to me. I am a paying customer that deserves service and many times the responses I receive are unacceptable. Honestly, it depends on who I am talking to because I have found that I get different answers based on who I speak with. I am not a fan of the support I received at all. I asked paycor to modify the GL report and was told it could not be done. The GL report is a report designed for our company and specific to our company. The answer is incorrect and unacceptable. Any report should be modifiable as it is used for our purposes only.

Pros: user friendly

Cons: I have to go back to manage employees if I forget to modify something and I am already in the paygrid.

Vasili K.
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/03/2018

"Love it. Works great with BambooHR"

Comments: Visibility of who's at work, where they are at now and eliminated paper timesheets. Also, team regularly takes 1 hr lunch breaks...instead of skipping them, as it was in the past. Plus integration allows a much smoother on-boarding process.

Pros: Very easy to use, useful mobile app and super awesome support. We have two locations, employees often start in one and finish the day at another. I was so happy to see that Ximble allowed us to look after this complexity. Interface is super easy and templates make "schedulers life even easier." Main reason for Ximble was deep integration with BambooHR, our main HRMS.

Cons: They do not have, yet, per employee break/lunches rules. Just global...but hopefully they'll implement it in the next release, as it we have two different crews 7 and 10 hrs shifts and not having it creates unnecessary work for the Payroll Manager...always a bit of a mess :)

• Reviewed on 22/03/2018
Kate G.
Executive Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2020

"Overall great software for your HR Needs"

Comments: Paycor is so supportive with our needs. They always listen and help us find a way to make the software work for us. They are also honest when we can't make any changes and we just have to figure out the best possible way to make it work during the time. I think the software is great at understanding our needs.

Pros: I love that the employees can make a lot of changes themselves or I can help guide them through it. Some of the additional modules, like on-boarding, have completely changed how we do our business and streamlined the process.

Cons: We are using an older version of the Time on Demand because we like to track our grants in timekeeping. THis system is incredibly clunky compared to the HR/Payroll modules.

by Paycor on 23/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It is great to hear that you are enjoying your Paycor experience. Have a great day!

• Reviewed on 06/10/2020
Nick C.
Project Developer
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"Fine, not great"

Comments: All in all, it's fine. It is a fairly simple way to track time and location when punching in and out. There seems to be some fluff to the interface that takes the place of what could be more useful options.

Pros: Overall, it is pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it. The ability to add notes to your punches is very helpful and punching in is done fairly quickly and simply.

Cons: This software can take a while to launch and begin. It also has multiple options when punching in/out (like working/lunch/etc.) but they all seem to do the same thing. There is also a default setting that will automatically add a 30 min lunch in after a certain amount of hours worked and it does not overwrite itself if the employee later punches in and out for a lunch. This had to be done when auditing the time cards

• Reviewed on 13/12/2018
Ronda J.
Asst Controller
Consumer Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/06/2019

"Paycor Perform Review"

Comments: It's been a real benefit for us to have ee's be able to access their own information. It has cut back on my time of pulling copies, etc for them. Also with our managers having more access now, it's put the responsibility of time card accuracy on them and allowed them to be more familiar with the whole process.

Pros: It's easy to use and if you run into a snag, there's always help available. I like the fact that Paycor is always asking for user ideas and always updating their systems to make better products.

Cons: This may sound silly, but I'd really like the cursor to land on the name search box when you go into Manage EE's in the payroll solution. You have to click on the box to begin typing the person you're looking for and it seems a waste of time and clunky to me.

• Reviewed on 26/06/2019
Cory P.
Director of Operations
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees

"Paycor Perform"

Comments: Paycor perform is a very intuitive and clean platform for payroll functionality, HR and ACA reporting. It is always improving and striving to be better. Customer service is great and one of the reasons I switched our company from ADP. I am assigned specialists that I can speak with directly. Every time I have spoken with a different representative, they have been helpful and never condescending like some help desk support. Reports are easy to navigate and build within the system. It was a very easy transition and I have been completely satisfied with Paycor for our payroll, HR and ACA needs.

Pros: Ease of use.
Customer service.
Reporting and accuracy.
Always improving and listening to customer feedback.

Cons: There are few tasks that can be completed in HR or Payroll and it matters which task is done in each platform.

Brian F.
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2021

"Bait & Switch"

Comments: From the start, our experience with PayCor has been horrible. False claims during sales. Poor customer service. Completely self-service with little front-end training. High cost for the amount of work needed on the customer-side to maintain accurately on a regular basis.

Pros: Self-Service
Good UI
Good mobile employee functionality with GPS (mobile punches)

Cons: No integration with Quickbooks (though that was how it was sold to me)
clunky back-end data to GL migration
HORRIBLE Customer service - your average hold times to get a human is at least ONE HOUR. I've held for over THREE HOURS to get a person on the line for an issue that would take 10 minutes max to fix

by Paycor on 05/02/2021

Hi Brian - thank you for your feedback. I just wanted to let you know that we value your insights in regards to service and your issues with the QuickBooks integration and I have shared them with the team to help us improve. Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience.

• Reviewed on 12/01/2021
Colleen J.

"A Superior Product"

Comments: We transitioned from ADP to Paycor two years ago. Overall, I have found the quality of the product to be excellent - from the team responsible for the transition through the new and improved platform we use today - "Paycor Perform". Customer support is superior. Whether or not I reach out to our "dedicated" support specialist or just someone who is available when my specialist is busy, I get an answer quickly if not immediately via telephone call or email. Detailed screen shots and instructions are almost always included in Paycor's email responses, leaving little or nothing to the imagination. As a result, cases are quickly resolved and the documentation provided becomes part of my personalized reference guide. Every aspect of the Paycor platform has been well planned with changes rolled out over a period of time that allows users to become familiar before having to "jump in". For instance, not only did Paycor introduce training on the IRS/ACA employer mandated reports (Forms 1094 and 1095) well before the data collection period began, but they also assigned a dedicated specialist for this transition. This provided me with a level of knowledge and understanding that enabled a nearly effortless transition. I've found their training and their support to be top notch. We went from a time clock system which included binders full of documentation for missed punches and PTO requests to a web-based system that requires no paper documentation. In addition, the checks and balances that were once performed by one person (the Payroll Manager) are now allocated among several supervisors, which reduces the average payroll processing time and focuses employee time management responsibility back to the supervisors. Finally, it is important to note that these improvements have all been accomplished (with more to come as time permits) at a lower cost than that charged by Paycor's predecessor! A more satisfied customer will be hard to find!

Logan M.
Chemicals, 11-50 Employees

"Paycor Review"

Comments: Paycor has helped our business with time management of employees.

Pros: It is easy to navigate each tab, whether you setting up employee's or maintaining employee information, it is all pretty straightforward

Cons: When they update things, it throws errors or other things. Doesn't seem like they are notifying everyone of what/why they are updating things, and when it does put errors on other things, especially recently they haven't been able to solve the questions/errors that we are having.

by Paycor on 26/11/2019

Hi Logan,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that Paycor is easy to navigate. I've shared your feedback with the team in regards to the errors you're receiving. Thank you!

Christopher C.
Restaurant General Manager
Restaurants, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/03/2020

"Employees Love the App.... Updating is Lagging..."

Comments: Has and keeps staff and managers up to date with valuable payroll and human resource information even while on the go. Software updating/syncing needs to happen more often though to stay more current.

Pros: Love how you can view Paid-Time Off, Pay-Stubs, and Valuable Human Resource Information anytime, anywhere, and even on the go. Love the ability to use this software as an HR database.

Cons: The software staying up to date with current company information is lagging. The software/application always seems a week or two behind.

by Paycor on 15/06/2020

Hi Christopher - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! It is great to hear that you are enjoying using Paycor from anywhere. Have a great day!

• Reviewed on 20/03/2020
Nipuna R.
Aircraft Maintenance Trainee B1.1
Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2019

"Make your employees HAPPY"

Comments: Paycor is a useful software which offer broad coverage of HR needs. It is very easy to use and able to work on a simple interface. But sometimes it is difficult to erase data after entering. However, overall it is a great software.

Pros: User-friendly.
Easy to use.
Provide tutorials to be clear about doubtful areas.
Paycor is very responsive when we have a doubt.

Cons: Implementation is some amount complex in this software. Cost is little bit high for SMEs.

• Reviewed on 27/08/2019
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2019

"A lot of functionality, somewhat cumbersome to navigate"

Comments: Overall, Paycor is a very reliable, sound product for employers looking for quality payroll software.

Pros: Paycor offers most everything I could need access to from a company payroll product. I can quickly access a lot of important information that I need/want access to (including all of my past pay stubs, changing my benefits or w2 filing, etc.). By and large, this is a very good product, its proven to be reliable, and it has an impressive array of functionality.

Cons: Like most software I interact with for work, there are a few cumbersome aspects of the program. It isn't always intuitive as to how to navigate or access certain elements. Its not overly onerous by any means, but it can be problematic at times. Additionally, it is constantly asking me to go through 2-step verification (to verify my network and computer). While you could advocate that this is a plus, and that the product is highly secure, it can also be a little annoying at times.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2019
Kathleen J.
Program Director
  • Reviewed on 20/02/2018

"I have had exceptional customer service from Paycor!"

Comments: I am able to spend more time on my other projects. It literally takes me only five minutes to complete our payroll. I can also complete payroll in advance of me going on vacations and everyone receives their paycheck on time.

Pros: It is user friendly. I am able to easily go into the program and make any needed changes rather easily. It is easy to navigate so I save time searching for what information that I need. The software features are very functional and when I do have questions, I am always able to reach a person to address them.

Cons: They are times I need to pull quarterly and yearly reports and need to call customer service to assist me with this process. I also don't like the fact that the software doesn't have the employee's W2's saved on it. I also want to limit employee's to be able to view certain parts of their payroll and that was not possible to set up. Some staff have had problems setting up their online accounts but customer service was able to assist them with it.

• Reviewed on 20/02/2018
Janet O.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice

"Disappointing"

Comments: When I brought this to their attention and tried to unravel the mess. I was met with a very overwhelmed and unfriendly representative that stated that I was difficult to work with because their figures were inaccurate. None of the report forms actually worked and there were work arounds but were not intuitive. I think that this software is not really ready yet. The customer service is underdeveloped to address what small employers need and if they expect small business owners who use their services to be experts in payroll then they are not really offering much of a service to small business owners because we need a service provider who is an expert in their industry - Seems like they could step up their game. I had a lot of hope for Paycor in the beginning but hope that they will take some of this to heart as feedback meaning to be constructive to address these issues for the rest of the customers that rely upon them for accurate filings and payroll Small business owners are not payroll experts and it is too important to mess with this stuff.

Pros: Set up started out strong. but then got sticky right away when after the first payroll was run, it took over two months to get the general ledger set up to work with Quickbooks. The staff who answer the phone seem nice ...

Cons: Staff who answered the phone were not always the right person to address an issue and that meant a lot of wasted time on the phone. I was told I would have a dedicated person assigned, then after the first payroll, that disappeared. The first few payroll submissions they stated they would help me with the process but at the second submission there was an issue with an employee leaving our employment and somehow, they registered his last paycheck twice. Then wanted me to pay to have the matter fixed but finally backed down on that. . Then since I am a small business owner and fall withing the 2% shareholder category, my earnings were all messed up - had to re figure the third quarter which was their only filing for us . I quit Paycor in the middle of the fourth quarter after they botched up an employees paycheck paying him only $5.00 per hour - which is an illegal rate besides not his pay rate. They stated that I pressed the button but I never modified his wage rate, wanted to add a reimbursement for him and it should not have been an override to the actual wag rate but that is how the software is set up. You would think that the wages would be a efault and protected better.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
Deborah H.
Business Manager
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/02/2018

"Doing payroll is really easy and fast! So convenient and everything is in one place."

Comments: Saves me time and paper work! Can access from outside locations.

Pros: I like that the time management is connected to the payroll system making it seamless. It is easy to use and streamlined. Reporting is quick and fast. Everything is customized to my particular needs. The HR management features are easy to use also and very convenient-keeps all my employee records organized and makes hiring and terminating easy. Saves my forms (taxes, W2s, etc.)

Cons: Does not work on all connections for example Google Chrome which is what is most used at my Company so I have to switch to Firefox or IE.

• Reviewed on 15/02/2018