• Overall

About Pocomos

Pocomos pest control software is fairly priced, highly scalable, and efficient. Call us today so we can show you a live tour.

Learn more about Pocomos

Jessica G.
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018

"Best Pest Control software available"

Pros: That it's user friendly, fast, no conflicts with customers accounts. Very easy to use even for someone who is just starting out.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2018
Randy A.
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2018

"Pocomos Software Review"

Comments: Since I have been able to get a hold of a human being to talk to aka our rep I’ll be extremely pleased with the program so far.

Pros: It is user friendly and its functionality

Cons: Haven’t found anything yet to complain about. Some minor stuff they’re working on.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2018
Kyle W.
Managing Officer
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2016

"Great Software"

Comments: We have been using Pocomos for about 2 years now. It has helped us expand how we run out business. We have been able to provide better Customer services, collect more payments and communicate better between techs and the office.

Pros: Ease of processing. Ability to communicate easily between techs and office. Accessability to run office from anywhere. Ease of access for sales reps

Cons: Honestly nothing stands out. If there ever is anything of concern they update the software to customize our concerns.

by Pocomos on 24/08/2016

Thanks Kyle for your review!

• Reviewed on 24/08/2016
Katie H.
Customer Service Representative
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2018

"Pocomos have excellent customer service!"

Comments: I have had several suggestions for their software development and they have listened to me and I always feel like my feedback is valuable.

Pros: I like the visual maps and visual routes. They are easy to understand. I also enjoy being able to make specific changes and templates designed for our customers and their needs.

Cons: If there is anything I don't like, I tell Pocomos and they fix it pretty quickly. I occasionally run into a small glitch after an update but I expect that after major updates. I expect them to be fixed as well, which they do. It would be nice if we could see the emojis customers send us. I just assume they are all "thumbs up".

• Reviewed on 18/12/2018
Michael S.
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2019

"Dynamic Software"

Comments: I have been using Pocomos for over 5 years, and it is clearly the best pest control software thus far.

Pros: Pocomos is a Dynamic software. As needs arise, they adjust the program. Also, the standard features are not add on modules like other software companies for pest control. I have tried all of the big ones. Have a question or issue, no problem. Chat with them right on all of the screens. They answer within 10 minutes while you continue to work! The reps are always so quick to answer. I have the same experience as everyone in the tech department.

Cons: I it's beginning, the androids did not work as well as Apple. Those early issues have long since been rectified.

• Reviewed on 12/04/2019
Ryan W.
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2015

"Deciding to use Pocomos is one of the best decisions I have made for my business"

Comments: I have used Pocomos in my company ever since its inception. Going paperless and having a system that manages every step in the customer process is one of the best decisions I made for my company. Pocomos is super easy to use, whether it be on my phone, iPad or computer. I would recommend it to anyone who has a pest control company or is thinking about starting one up. Pocomos is already great and they are committed to continued growth and progress so they will only get better.

Kirby B.
  • Reviewed on 11/12/2015

"Not there yet"

Comments: Minimal custom reporting, less sorting ability. Existing reports are deficient. No sales reports. The Payments report is closest you come. Sales tax reports change daily even for prior months. No bulk payment input available, you must go to each customer individually.
Team is (well was) responsive and easy to work with. Product has good direction and some very good features. Underlying databases may need to be reconstructed to go to next level and eliminate current instability (above mentioned tax reports, auto credit card processing always going down, etc)

by Pocomos on 15/02/2016

This seems like just a simple misunderstanding of the features of the product. Pocomos features a custom report writer, a sales report bundle, and bulk payment options. We appreciate the review, and would recommend that you take advantage of our training options including videos, webcasts, and user manual in order to learn about the specific features that have been cited here. Thanks!

• Reviewed on 11/12/2015
Vanessa P.
Consumer Electronics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2019

"Pocomos"

Comments: I think the overall program is great, we are able to route our technicians areas pretty easy now.

Pros: Very easy to work through and with on a daily basis.

Cons: The schedule viewing and the times all the way on the left far side.

• Reviewed on 05/04/2019
Laurie P.
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2019

"Triple L Pest Control"

Comments: The BEST customer service! He is very knowledgeable & helpful.

Pros: I like that all information is automatically saved, ease of moving/rescheduling customers, quick look at individual customer profiles, ease of entering payments & customer notes, customer texting ease of technician access & use, and GREAT customer service!!!!

Cons: I would like to be able to print the monthly job pool, not have to create & name the routes each month.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2019
Alphonso S.
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2019

"Great Product"

Comments: Very good

Pros: Ease of use
prompt response on question i have about the product
Functionality
Cost
Over all great product much more user friendly than my previous software

Cons: need to add property layout that would send this software over the top

• Reviewed on 17/10/2019
Emerald B.

"Great program"

Comments: Great!! They are updating the program all of the time and continuing to help business grow.

Pros: Very user friendly and you don't have to wait a week to hear back from the staff if you have a question! Twenty minutes tops!

Cons: Need Automatic calling (but I heard it's in the works!!!)

Ryan H.
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2019

"User for 4 years"

Comments: This is a great company. Good customer service, good product, and it has only gotten better over the years.

Pros: Easy to use, manipulate route work, or customer data. Paperless, time saving.

Cons: Sometimes updates can cause a glitch or issue during the workday. Maybe update testing should be more stringent?

• Reviewed on 09/01/2019
Tyson K.
  • Reviewed on 22/07/2015

"Excellent product that meets a real need in the industry"

Comments: Great product! Constant development. Good price. The only complaint I have is getting more timely feedback on suggested developments and fixes.

Jared T.
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2015

"Good software, and it keeps getting better"

Comments: I've had Pocomos for about two and a half years now. They were good to start with, but they keep making changes and the software gets better and better. They also have some tools that I haven't seen elsewhere in pest control software. Great software particularly for companies with a residential focus and that have sales reps.

• Reviewed on 07/08/2015
Elainy M.
Cleaner
  • Reviewed on 26/02/2020

"Pest control platform"

Comments: Very good experience as all my platforms I was not able to keep the platform due to other issues but the platform was great for any one that can afford the account

Pros: This platform is similar to a lot of platforms to manage your business and schedule your incoming jobs this will be the perfect platform for an independent post control persona or a company that needs help keeping track of everything in the business

Cons: I didn't stay with the platform for long because I wasnt bringing enough clientele for what the platform charges monthly but i have no cons with platform

• Reviewed on 26/02/2020
Blair M.
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2017

"It was good in the beginning but over time they don't care about you."

Comments: Good stuff

Pros: It is easy to use and very clean looking. Also they kind of have most of what you need. If you like average, there perfect.

Cons: When we first used pocomos it was great. Integration was painful, but it was a upgrade from our last system. But over time you will find out there are better companies who care more about there customers. There guy who does payment processing wow, alot of huge mistakes. They never fix things you ask, or get back to you in a normal time. They seem to implement system upgrades during business hours. There systems seems to be to simple and need more features. Somethings were thought out well, and others I have no idea who was drunk while programing. So it work with Google maps kind of, and then when you put a geo code in to make life easier. Nope it does not work and sends our techs to the wrong house. I am tired of typing. This is not a company to grow with.

• Reviewed on 06/09/2017
Ronald L.
Technician
  • Reviewed on 24/08/2018

"Amazing support. Great product"

Comments: Fits great with my growing business.

Pros: When I first started I was able to enter my company information and was able to just get started. Clear and simple to use. Better functions than most software out there. The best customer service and customer support ever.

Cons: No app for this software. It would really help me since I am the only one doing work and scheduling

• Reviewed on 24/08/2018
Gilesa C.
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2019

"Amazing Software, and Support"

Pros: I love the Pocomos software, it is very easy to use, and the staff there are so amazing and helpful. I plan on sticking with Pocomos for a very long time as the software has everything my company is looking for wrapped up into one program. If i run into any issues, reaching out to the staff there is easy, and they always solve my problems or answer any questions.

Cons: The only things I wish to see is a way to integrate Square reader into your system, the need for a mobile app (wish is actually in the process of happening now) and lastly, a scheduling portal where customers can schedule appointments themselves (via your website, or the online customer portal).

• Reviewed on 11/01/2019
Ethan A.
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2019

"Pocomos is Great!!!"

Comments: CSR was the most helpful person I've ever worked with. He helped me get set up, use the software, and was always able to trouble shoot any issues I had. It was a great experience.

Pros: I loved that I was able to set up contracts directly in the software. So convenient. The routing features were really easy to use as well.

Cons: It has a very intuitive design but it's kind of boxy. Wasn't always the most attractive thing to look at.

• Reviewed on 16/04/2019
Trent M.
501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2016

"Great software for new company"

Comments: We started a new company and checked out multiple software companies and liked the functionality of Pocomos the best. We have been using them for just over 7 months now and have had a few hiccups here and there but the customer support has always been quick to respond and fix the issue. Our customers love getting their invoices via email and we love the variety of ways to communicate with the customer.

Pros: We love the ease of use with this software. It hardly took any time at all to get used to the features. We love the remote completion option and the ability to send mass texts/emails to customers.

Cons: The Geo-coding seems to be off for a handful of customers which sends our techs on the wrong route. The address is correct when typed into google but not when pulled up through pocomos. The manual Geo-coding wasn't working either which was frustrating.

by Pocomos on 23/08/2016

Thanks for your review!

• Reviewed on 23/08/2016
Porter S.
  • Reviewed on 17/03/2015

"The best software for pest Ive ever seen."

Comments: Pocomos allowed us to grow from startup to a sizeable company (medium-sized by most counts) with very little heavy lifting. It takes care of routing, scheduling, and work orders for us. The best part is allowing us to do a paperless system, and although some of our customers dont want emails, most do, and it allows us to get rid of TONS of paperwork.

by Pocomos on 17/03/2015

Thank you for your review!

• Reviewed on 17/03/2015
Heather W.
Customer Service Representative
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Review"

Comments: Generally good, it was simple and fast to learn, great customer service

Pros: I like that it's organized and easy to use.

Cons: There are often glitches that cause us to change make some of our automated processes manual for a while. Not a bad thing, but sometime an unpleasant surprise. (Like having to manually check if a customer with a preferred tech is on the right route, instead of being able to trust the system)

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Blake G.
Customer Service Rep
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2019

"Great Pest Control Software"

Comments: Super happy with the customer service. Help is literally a click away and they are always very helpful and responsive.

Pros: Customer service, functionality on the office side is fantastic. Scheduling appointments and customer contact is very easy.

Cons: Texting is a little difficult in the field but it sounds like that is going to be fixed with the release of the app.

Jason M.
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/06/2020

"Great for my office but not for my customers"

Comments: I really like the software and have invested many hours and dollars into the implementation of it. Hopefully they can fix some of the issues that would seem to be very easy fixes. I do not want to have to make another change.

Pros: The software is easy to use. It has everything that my previous software did not. It was easy to set up and the support so far has been top notch. The pricing is fair and competitive.

Cons: Although I like using this software, my customers do not. It is not user friendly at all from my customer's perspective. The customer portal is surprisingly primitive, surprising because the software is very advanced. My customers are constantly having issues paying for their services through the portal and my outstanding A/R has increased by nearly 75%. Links to the portal expire or do not work leaving my customers frustrated and angry. This has been extremely disappointing. If we can't get paid for our services, then what is the point?

• Reviewed on 30/06/2020
Stephanie M.
Vpresident
  • Reviewed on 07/03/2018

"Friendly and personable employees but the company seems understaffed to take care of its customers."

Pros: I signed up with Pocomos because I liked their easy to read screens and the ease of use that it offered. It takes your business to paperless and "somewhat" automated. You will still have to manually identify who needs an upcoming service notification email and then generate it and the same applies with an advance phone call or text message (so not truely automated). Pocomos gives you the ability to text message customers and the customer can text you back. This system also allows technicians to upload photos to the customer's account which is nice.

Cons: I signed up with Pocomos in Feb 2017 and we planned to go live in May / June 2017. By November 30, 2017 I was still NOT up and going. When I sent my 1st data file to them, it came back to me for a proof read. EVERY customer's information record contained incorrect data. I took 8 weeks to manually do the spreadsheet myself to make sure the data was correct. Once the data was submitted, I was then told that they would only import one service per customer and not each service (I could have saved myself 3 weeks at least if I would have been told this ahead of time). Once my data was in "their hands" there were repeated issues of duplicate customers and data to the point they had to wipe the slate clean and redo it. Once redone, the same problems reoccurred. With no resolution in sight and my data file now 3 - 4 months out of date, I had to let them go. I paid fees and charges to convert to Pocomos and had nothing to show for it. I emailed my Pocomos contacts and asked for a partial refund of my charges and I heard back from NO ONE. While I liked the people at Pocomos very much, they couldn't get the job done. And to end the business endeavor, a simple emailed reply on their behalf would have been nice.

• Reviewed on 07/03/2018