• Overall
    4.3 /5
    4.2 /5
    4.2 /5

About Cin7

Cin7 provides inventory management and automation from orders and production to the warehouse/3PL to any B2B/B2C sales channel you use.

Learn more about Cin7

Ben G.
  • Reviewed on 28/07/2020

"The best all in one platform (trialled others) and service"

Comments: Integration was seamless, having a dedicated client manager on call with professional expertise that acts more of an educator than an implementor trained us how to use this software not what to do exclusively. Impartially, there's nothing I don't like. Issues solved
Stock control. Selling via 5 channels is impossible to track without CIN7.
Exact cost price - Paid in a different currency, need to add in extra shipping and handling costs, storage fees? no problem, it's all there, per item, per batch.
+1 for Client manager Frankie, a true professional and educator.
+1 For honest sales executive Shyam

Pros: CIN7 Offers complete accountability of product traffic from purchase orders through to customer tracking numbers. Best components are the seamless integrations and 100% tracking costs.

Cons: Integration was seamless, having a dedicated client manager on call with professional expertise that acts more of an educator than an implementor trained us how to use this software not what to do exclusively. Impartially, there's nothing I don't like.

by Cin7 on 02/08/2020

Hello Ben,
Thank you so much for this brilliant review! We are happy to know that Cin7 could meet your business expectations and that you had a pleasant experience with our onboarding team. We'll make sure to share what you've written here with our team. We look forward to continuing to work with you and to find as many ways as we can to help your business.

Sincerely,
The Cin7 Team

• Reviewed on 28/07/2020
Madison C.
Digital Manager
  • Reviewed on 27/05/2020

"Excellent Product & Stellar Customer Service"

Comments: Before using Cin7, we could not accurately get the big picture look at our inventory due to our nuanced manufacturing process. Now, with the help from Cin7, we know exactly what our inventory looks like from many different angles. The setup process was complicated because our products are so customizable, and Cin7 made the setup, data migration, and launch astonishingly pain-free.

Pros: As a robust retail business with a very complicated inventory offering, this product excels at making it easier on our team to operate on a day-to-day basis. The complex manufacturing side was challenging to figure out, but with the help of the incredible Customer On-Boarding team, we got everything figured out. I can't say enough good things about our On-Boarding Team Member, Gavin. He answered every one of our questions, followed up when he didn't know the answer, and was patient and kind when showing us the ropes and helping us finesse our workflows. The team was able to customize our Dashboard, product modules, and Sales Orders to include everything we needed quickly and easily, tailoring this so specifically to our business and our customers. Cin7 is an excellent software and in our first 90 days using it, we're already able to see the benefits over some of the other software we looked at such as Shopify. The B2B portal setup was incredible. It's so nice to have our raw materials, showroom inventory, and b2b portal all housed in one place.

Cons: The thing we like least about this software is its tricky compatibility with Authorize.net.

by Cin7 on 04/06/2020

Hi Madison,
Thank you so much for the stellar review! We are pleased to know that our software and onboarding team could meet your business requirements and expectations.

• Reviewed on 27/05/2020
David D.
COO
  • Reviewed on 24/02/2020

"Best Account Support EVER"

Comments: From the onboarding process to our current operations, I have been extremely pleased with the Cin7 Enterprise Support. My On-Boarding specialist walked me through the process quickly and accurately. I have had 2 account representatives and both are smart and responsive. My current representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is absolutely OUTSTANDING. As long as she is on my account, I will NOT consider moving to other software solutions. We are a small business and each of us are multitasking. We do not have time to become experts on any one system. We must have effective and efficient customer support and we have that with Cin7.

Pros: The software has all of the functionality we need for a growing retail business. The best thing about Cin7 is my account representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I have 35 years of experience with installing, managing, and supporting large telecommunications networks; both in the US Army and in the US commercial sector. Without a doubt, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best account representative I have experienced in my career. She is bright, proactive, responsive, professional, and solves challenges rapidly. If I could, I would hire [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] join my team in Beaumont, TX. She is hands down the best.

Cons: I would like to see the following automated capabilities.
1. Pre-Order, Back Order, and Split order capabilities. With an automated back order capability, with automated email notifications to customers, we would make more sales.
2. Integrate with BigCommerce's gift wrap option to print "Gift Wrap" on invoices. This will allow our fulfillment team to know when the customer purchases gift wrap.

by Cin7 on 01/03/2020

Hi David, thanks for the awesome review!
Happy to hear your experience with the Cin7 software has been very functional for your growing business. We're also glad to hear that you are having such a great experience with our excellent onboarding and enterprise support teams. Thank you for your product feedback, we love hearing what potential new features our customers would want in the software.

• Reviewed on 24/02/2020
Rose-anna F.
CFO
Food Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2019

"Cin7 great for managing product margins and inventory"

Comments: We found their onboarding process really useful and having a post-implementation consultant has been really valuable.

Pros: We went live with both Xero and Cin7 in April this year. We've loving the insights we are now getting on product margins, the full visibility of our inventory in multiple locations and the integrations with Amazon and Shopify. We still have more work to do to implement all the features of the system but we have a plan to work with the Cin7 team on this.

Cons: We did find the EDI process quite challenging as each one needs to be customised for the legacy grocery systems - the limitations of this process could have been made more clear at the start.

by Cin7 on 12/09/2019

Hi Rose-Anne,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you found value in our software system and that our support team was able to help in onboarding and post-implementation processes.
We will share your feedback with the product team as we are always looking for improvements.

• Reviewed on 28/08/2019
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2017

"Magneto 2 solution & I appreciate not having to repeat myself.... don't you?"

Comments: service and great existing workflow

Pros: Would give service more than 5 stars if I could = these Kiwi's have their act together. I researched a solution for our retail store for months feeling my research was comprehensive and ended up with a dead horse about a year ago. Finding a native api full inventory management magento 2 solution was hard soon after that release and these guys already had one tested & working perfect! I had let down time and time again with my last system keeping up with releases so knowing their coding team was up to the task of keeping up on releases was very important to me. When I went out to do my homework round two I was even more discerning to pick a software and found these guys to be far ahead of the competition in functionality, cost and simplicity. Shipping / assemblies / recorders / Bar codes / integrations .... they have their act together! Also our experience with our on-boarding coach Joey was absolutely top notch. Aside from knowing the answer 99% of the time I very much appreciated not getting BS'd on the 1% and have a "let me get an answer for you" and he would quick!.... If you are not using or looking at these guys I would. Service was / is top notch.

Cons: Perhaps layout .... but that would only imply I could point to one that I liked better and I cannot. Just in general if "I had to" point out one thing that was on the bottom of my like list.

by Cin7 on 16/11/2017

Thank you for a Fantastic five star for Cin7. We are glad you liked Cin7 and our service. We strive for excellence in our product offering and processes to create a seamless experience for our customers.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2017
Rob S.
Technology Manager
Biotechnology, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/02/2018

"Awesome Cloud-Based Inventory Management Software"

Comments: Cin7 is powerful software and cannot be underestimated. The previous software we used was all local network based and had very little connectivity to other platforms and was not cloud based at all which you need to be in this day and age.

Pros: We love almost everything compared to our old software and especially the fact that it is cloud based and I can access the database from anywhere. We go to a lot of tradeshows and the POS functionality is great because we can input orders straight from a tablet and make sure we have inventory in stock and reservere it. Cin7 also connects with all of the platforms we use and really stream lines the processes between Magento, Ebay, Amazon, QuickBooks it really centralizes everything and gets everyone in the company on the same page looking at the same data.

Cons: There are a few functions/features that it does lack; however, we've learned to get around this lack of function and actually found easier ways to improve our company in our workflow instead of trying to force the system to how we were used to doing it.

by Cin7 on 14/02/2018

Thanks Rob for your review. We are glad Cin7 has worked well for your business and we look forward to extend continued support for your business

• Reviewed on 13/02/2018
Tobin L.
COO
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2020

"Cin7 is helping us scale"

Comments: Very positive. Each of our project leads has been responsive and well organized. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have done a great job.

Pros: Customer service, responsiveness, communication. The integrated multi faceted capabilities especially for ecommerce, DTC and existing EDI partners. User friendly and intuitive.

Cons: Requires more customization than I was anticipating to meet our specific, complex needs

by Cin7 on 12/11/2020

Hello Tobin,
Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that we have been able to support you and that our software could meet your business requirements. However, I will take a note of the customization requirement and share it with our product team to further develop our software. Thank you for choosing Cin7.

Sincerely,
Sam (Marketing Team)

• Reviewed on 11/11/2020
Broderick L.
VP of Business Development
Food Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/01/2019

"A Great Hub to Unify Business Information and Application"

Comments: Using Cin7 has been a boon to our business. We have never had a clearer understanding of our purchasing habits. Our business is different from a lot of the businesses that are likely to use Cin7 or other platforms like it. There are extra steps that we must take that many other businesses would not have to worry about. We have extra business practices that Cin7 can do, however these are time consuming and

Pros: I really enjoy the flexible nature of Cin7. You can do anything with it. Customer and supplier information is easily linked to purchasing and sales. Product information is easily linked to sales and inventory. This platform keeps your business working smoothly and lets you see metrics on how it's all going at a glance.

Cons: The only thing that I would hope Cin7 focusses on over the course of developing the platform in ease of use. There is a considerable amount of data entry that goes into Cin7. Multiple pages have to be dealt with to get from one stage of an order to another. There is an amount of complexity that is available to Cin7 that is not covered by the instructional materials. However, they are always imporiving on the sd

by Cin7 on 23/01/2019

Thank you for your review Broderick, we are happy to hear Cin7 has been able to help your business! Your feedback will be passed to our customer success team.

• Reviewed on 18/01/2019
Enrico Z.
  • Reviewed on 19/08/2016

"Lots of Features and Very Flexible. Great"

Comments: Cin7 is a great and robust system. The new interface looks really clean and clear and it is extremely intuitive to use. While it is simple and clear on the "outside", the functionality "under the bonnet" is extensive and what makes Cin7 different from the rest is the customization that is available.
No other app in the Xero marketplace offers tailored customisation as Cin7 does.
It is a very powerful tool and the value / cost is impressive.
Moreover, the product is always evolving and the team at Cin7 are always implementing user requests and implementing new changes very rapidly.
I can strongly recommend it. Enrico

Pros: Flexible, lots of features, many integration, some customisation available

Cons: It is not a totally "idiot proof" system, so you need to know how to use they system and processes correctly to make sure you are recording data in the right way.

by Cin7 on 23/08/2016

Hi Enrico, thank you for the 5 star review! It's great to hear you like the new Cin7 interface. We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

• Reviewed on 19/08/2016
Carly S.
Customer Experience Director
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2018

"Robust, Customization Friendly and Efficient"

Comments: Very friendly and respectful group to work with
Support is effective, but I recommend using videos to describe any issues that are complex
We have been assigned an exceptional support member from Cin7. Customer rep. has been extremely helpful in resolving our integration issues and customization needs. He is very bright and able to assimilate lots of information quickly to understand an issue and work with his Cin7 colleagues to find the best resolutions. He also has excellent follow-through. My advice is to ask for him.

Pros: We’ve been utilizing Cin7 for about 9 months. We integrated the Cin7 for our business during Q1 2018. We have found the Cin7 platform to be robust, and the customizations they provide to accommodate specific business needs have been very important towards running our operation effectively and efficiently.
In summary:
 Robust platform for a small to mid-size business
 Inventory management capabilities are strong
 Sales Order and Purchase Order functionality is solid
 Reporting capability has improved with more features and functions this year.

Cons: There is a cope for improvement as it ages.

by Cin7 on 17/09/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review Carly. We are glad you liked Cin7 and our team was able to support you.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2018
Juliette H.
Marketing Manager
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2016

"Gives us great visibility around available stock"

Comments: We are a small-medium size business and use CIN7 for our inventory management and customer sales. Everyone in our organisation from warehouse staff picking orders to sales staff out in the field use the same system which gives us great visibility around available stock, sales values and where an order is up to. Some of our inventory items are sets which require builds and CIN7 makes this easy as well.

Pros: Stock visibility when entering an order.
Cloud based so orders can be taken out in the field.
Easy to get history information, reporting is good.

Cons: Updates going over to Xero are not so good.
Sometimes goes offline for a few minutes at a time.
Not a lot of other systems integrate with it.

by Cin7 on 19/09/2016

Hi, thank you for the 4 star review! It's great to hear that Cin7 makes day to day business in your warehouse for you picking staff more organised and that the system gives you more visibility! We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2016
Tanya F.
Logistics Director
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2019

"Flexible inventory management system"

Comments: We pay for premium support, which I utterly recommend, especially when you are fine tuning the set up of Cin7.
Occasionally the support staff seem overwhelmed, as you'd expect from a growing SAAS company, but on the whole they are responsive and come up with great solutions.
The software works well, and importantly, is flexible enough so that as the business grows, Cin7 will be able to grow with the company.

Pros: Cin7 offers great flexibility - we use it for a multi channel retail operation, with online, retail and wholesale requirements.
The support staff are responsive and you feel that you are working with a company that are growing and trying to create the best product for your needs.

Cons: The implementation process leaves you a bit in the dark - I'd recommend a consultant with experience in your area, to ensure that the way you implement the software is the best fit for you operation.

by Cin7 on 16/09/2019

Hi Tanya,
Thank you for your review. We are happy to learn that you found value in our software system. We will share your feedback with our product and customer support teams, as we are always looking for improvements.

• Reviewed on 13/09/2019
Kathryn A.
Business Office Specialist
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2018

"Very much satisfied with both the product and the services"

Comments: We have been testing the manual with people who have not trained on Cin7 to ensure in the future, any one of our employees could pick it up and figure out how to do something in the POS system.

Pros: I would like to start out by thanking you for all your time and patience as we processed thru the training and going live with Cin 7. I feel the product is very user friendly on the front end as well as the back end. I have been working on putting together a manual for quick reference and really appreciate all the help from the HELP tab. We have been testing the manual with people who have not trained on Cin7 to ensure in the future, anyone of our employees could pick it up and figure out how to do something in the POS system. We will be doing year end inventory mid December and I am excited to see how that goes. Thank you, again, for all your time and effort in helping this be a product we are very satisfied with,

by Cin7 on 14/11/2018

Thanks Kathryn for your fantastic 5 star review, we are glad that you found Cin7 easier to use.

• Reviewed on 03/11/2018
Jessica L.
Operations Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/08/2017

"We have been using CIN7 for almost two years and I still highly recommend it."

Pros: We have been using CIN7 for almost two years and I still highly recommend it. Not only has it been instrumental in managing the various aspects of our business effectively, but it is also very easy to use and for new staff to learn. Technical support is excellent - very reliable and always willing to assist us in creating solutions to meet our needs as the business has grown.

Cons: Many of our sales are made-to-order, so it would be very useful if our production team were able to highlight and flag orders, and to have pop-up reminders.

by Cin7 on 16/08/2017

Hi Jessica, thank you for the overall 5 star review!It's great to hear you have been with Cin7 for two years now and that our support has been excellent. We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

• Reviewed on 02/08/2017
Lachlan B.
General Manager
Wholesale, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2019

"Decent software Terrible support and service."

Comments: Trying to move our inventory management system to a cloud based one and one that links directly with Xero accounting software. 'Onboarding' process was not finished during the time line that Cin7 dedicated to onboarding. Once this deadline elapsed we've been drowning in bugs that we can't get help with. Usual response is 'we're sorry - someone will get back to you in 48 hours.' no one does then we have to keep chasing them for weeks...

Pros: Powerful reporting functionality. Cloud based so good access.

Cons: Support. We have a bug list a mile long and we can't get anyone from Cin7 to respond. I'm actually reviewing here in the hope that having it in public will prompt Cin7 into getting back to us. We switched to their inventory management system but trying to get help to make the program work to the requirements of our business has been a nightmare. Unless this suits your needs perfectly straight-out-of-the-box I recommend you look elsewhere.

by Cin7 on 24/10/2019

Hi Lachlan,
Thank you for your feedback. It looks like our team escalated your account to senior customer service representatives early last week. We apologize for your frustration and thank you for your patience. Our representatives will continue to work with you to resolve these issues.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2019
Bob P.
IT
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/11/2018

"Poor Service - Inflated Pricing - Over promise and under deliver"

Comments: In summary, the product does work in a very clunky way, but CIN7 will gouge you from a price perspective, and their support is less than supportive.

Pros: It does work in a very clunky sort of way. The interface is very basic. In hindsight wrong decision to go with CIN7

Cons: 1) Pricing. The double the price each year. Initially $x price and that was it. Next year they doubled, this year they doubled it again. They say they base it upon the revenue we put through the system. That was never part of the original agreement
2) Support . Unless you pay for premium support they will not take your phone call, to log a support call. It all has to be done via email. If you are lucky they might get back to you in 24hrs with and answer. more likely 48, or 72hrs.
3) Product Releases. The ywill make changes to the production system on the fly with out testing, and release to it customers with out telling them. When we log a call saying a particular function "isnt working" , their response "oops sorry about that we will get our developers to fix that."
4) CIN7 made a big song and dance about a release of a new QBO (Quickbooks online) module, only for it to be delay, delay and delayed again.

by Karen on 30/11/2018

We are very sorry to hear your feedback and would love to work with you to address your concerns.

1) Pricing is definitely something that will vary from customer to customer due to the number of variables such as users, connections etc. We are happy to discuss your pricing over a phone call to clarify any questions you may have.

2) For any critical issues that you are facing, we are always here to help resolve over a phone call - irrelevant of your support level as we understand the business impact of critical issues on your business. However, it is an industry standard practice to charge an additional fee for phone support relating to non- critical issues. Also, we conducted an internal investigation of your support tickets and find that they have been within our agreed SLA. In saying that, we would love to hear from you if there are any we may have missed.

3) We always follow a rigorous process of testing and second testing items before making any release. However, given the nature of software, there will be instances where a release may have unintended consequences. However, we are always committed to resolving the issues ASAP and establish security measures to ensure this doesn't occur again and mitigate the risk going forward.

4) Again, as stated above, we may delay a release if we have found bugs in the testing process to ensure issues raised in point 3 (releases that have unintended consequences) does not occur.

We are always committed to providing a positive experience for our customers. As mentioned above, one of our senior staff members will be in touch with you to answer any of your additional questions/concerns to help

• Reviewed on 19/11/2018
  • Reviewed on 18/04/2018

"WARNING: Outdated, Slow, Terrible... but with lots of integrations"

Comments: None. regrettably, this product cost me significantly in time and money. It was a significant drain on my business.

Pros: This software integrates with the greatest number of marketplaces and also integrates with 3pl providers

Cons: To put it succinctly:
1- sales rep did not provide all the info I needed:
- onboarding fee, is a robbery when compared to superior alternatives (tradegecko, unleashed) which are free
- what data would be required and in what format, ie a simple data template. in fact the sales rep told me not to worry about my data as the cin7 onboarding team would help me get the data into the correct format - this didn't happen as they repeatedly changed the format that the flat files would be required to be uploaded in. Also, my fault but I didn't insist on a list of what data was required so I hadn't consolidated my data sources.
- Rep insisted that I sign up quickly to avoid any delays in onboarding - this cost me in unusable subscription fees.
2- onboarding was a nightmare and was still incomplete by the time I canceled the service.
- onboarding team kept changing their mind about data.
- cin7 is slow and unintuitive so you need an expert to set it up
3- platform is poor:
- it looks cheaply designed (aesthetics is important when you are using something hours everyday)
- this could be forgiven if it performed great - it doesn't!
- it is slow, outdated, unintuitive,
- the b2b platform is barely functional - it looks like something designed in 2001 and is unable to be integrated with third party analytics tools.
3- customer service is non-existent, promise of callbacks that never occurred, emails not answered.
there are so many better alternatives. Beware!

by Cin7 on 20/04/2018

Dear Customer, thank you for your feedback. I was disappointed to read that you did not have a pleasant Cin7 experience and can assure you I will be personally investigating the matter, and am discuss happy to discuss how we can make good or transition you to an alternative software solution. Can you please provide us your details so we can contact you or contact us on +64 (9) 889 7150 Extension 222

• Reviewed on 18/04/2018
Graeme L.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 07/07/2017

"Very good. Xero and Magento integration worked well with great help from their support team."

Comments: Vastly improved our ability to track inventory and improve purchasing strategy, sped up and reduced the numbers of errors in the order fulfillment process.

Pros: Even with all the features available it is quite intuitive to use. Staff were up and running on day 1 with sales and purchase orders. As I was involved in the setup side bringing in existing contact and product lists was relatively simple with good mapping features with a unique bulk update method using cut and paste from Excel to fine tune the categories, etc. It covers all the requirements of inventory and we could customize the fulfillment stages to suit the business - in this case primarily online sales. You can viewing an order at each stage which is a major benefit, especially where non-stock products need to be ordered. In this case, there is a smart buyer feature which auto populates purchase orders based on sales requirements. There are many other features I can't comment on as it's early days yet.

Cons: Not much. Small things like drop-down options instead of free format sub group options would be useful for reporting purposes.

by Cin7 on 16/08/2017

Hi Graeme, thank you for the overall 5 star review! It's great to hear that you think the Xero and Magento integration works well for you. We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

• Reviewed on 07/07/2017
  • Reviewed on 30/01/2018

"We Highly Recommend Cin-7"

Pros: Fantastic Support Thanks for all your help, This system works exceptionally well with our 3 shops and the new pay now is fantastic, this system provides everything that we need

Cons: When completing a sales invoice it shows the cost price , on occasions we have had a customer watching, hence they can see ( there is possibly a way to hide this but at this stage I have not found out how to do )

by Cin7 on 05/02/2018

We really appreciate the great review and thank you for taking the time to do this. Regarding hiding cost - Yes Cin7 can hide cost at sales order level. Please contact our support team at [email protected] and share your details for us to get in touch with you

• Reviewed on 30/01/2018
Tim C.
Director, Business Development and Operations
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2018

"Cin7 Review"

Pros: The Cin7 inventory management system is a great software that has helped our small business wrap our arms around how to properly manage our inventory levels, while also gaining visibility to items that are low in stock. Cin7 has BOM tracking capabilities which is one of the main reasons why we chose this company/software as our inventory management system. Although we had to do quite a bit of customization in order to get the final product to work efficiently and functionally, the Cin7 team members were incredibly helpful and supportive throughout each phase of the integration and launch. Each team member was knowledgeable, understanding, and willing to help out in any way that they could. I would highly recommend using this company/software for any size business that is looking for a simplistic way to manage their inventory complexities between multiple platforms.

Cons: I do not have anything bad to say about the software as it fulfilled a significant need with our business

by Cin7 on 19/08/2018

Thanks Tim for your wonderful review. We are happy to hear that our support staff was able to help you with your businesses specific requirements.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2018
Paul F.
Managing Director
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2016

"Good Solid Inventory Platform"

Comments: Cin7 is a bit of an all-encompassing beast, and covers most angles that any SME (and larger) will likely require. The integration with Xero is a neat trick; works like a dream. The learning curve on Cin7 is longer than, say, TradeGecko, but is still pretty intuitive. The guys in support know what they are doing and keen to help. The only thing to be improved is the support hours; great if you're in NZ, not so great if you're in another time zone. Once they come up with that, they'll have all the bases covered

Pros: Solid system. Very little downtime. Superb interface for Xero users.

Cons: Not good on client consignment. Can't add landed costs when moving between, say, dutiable borders. Support by email/ticket only unless you pay premium pricing.

• Reviewed on 17/08/2016
Luis M.
Cosmetics, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 02/11/2016

"Great ERP for small to mid size business"

Comments: I've had the opportunity to implement SAP in another company I owned, and it was a total mess and very very expensive. I've just started this new company and after lots of research, reading reviews, and trying different ERP on the web, I found Cin7 and and decided to use it for it's simplicity, its straight forward use and mostly for it's support team. Now I have a new company that it is starting with a platform that some years ago was only available for the large companies. It is great to have my Shopify store, my inventory and my accounting in line and alined!!

Pros: It's ease of use and its support team.

Cons: It's CRM module.

by Cin7 on 08/11/2016

Hi Luis, thank you for the overall 5 star review! It's great to hear that you love that you can have your Shopify store, Inventory and accounting all in the same place. We're happy you found Cin7 the best fit for your company after looking at other options. We look forward to the continued support and value you as a customer.

• Reviewed on 02/11/2016
Retail Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2018

"Cin7, Great, but crashes a lot!"

Comments: It has been the software we use at work to make sales. It is well organized, but it has so many features that that turns out to be a bit complex, unless you just focus in certain tools.

Pros: It is easy to use once you know about all the tools and all the features it has. It is a very reliable software. It is easy to learn and easy to use. Friendly as well.

Cons: What I find terrible, is that it crashes a lot. When the system crashes, you are not able to make sales!!! So basically your business is frozen until Cin7 works again. It takes so much time to reboot the system. It has so many features that you get lost sometimes.

by Cin7 on 29/11/2018

Thank you for your review. It will be great if you can share your name and contact details on [email protected] and we will inform our customer success team to get in touch with you.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2018
Cynthia D.
Director of Operations/Dist.
Consumer Goods, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2018

"Great inventory system! Awesome onboarding support!"

Pros: Cin7 has very useful features: inventory management, CRM, B2B site, etc. The feature that will help our company to support growth it's the ability to have EDI integration with our retail partners.
Awesome support from our Cin7 project manager. She did a terrific job handling the unique workflows that were needed so we could integrate with Shopify.

Cons: The data migration from Shopify to Cin7 wasn't easy, but at the end, we were able to migrate everything into Cin7.
One thing that would be super useful to have in cin7, it's having the ability to manage inventory for wholesale (B2B). Like limiting the stock amount that we want to sell on the B2B site. We were able to navigate this hurdle by creating an additional branch for wholesale products, so the B2B orders are being pulled from that particular branch. The only downside it's that we had to create duplicate products with inventory to be sold on the B2B site.

by Cin7 on 22/01/2018

Hi Cynthia,
Thanks for your review and feedback, we at Cin7 continuously strive to improve on capability. We are glad you liked Cin7 features and our onboarding team was able to support your requirements

• Reviewed on 17/01/2018
Maria C.
General Manager
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2018

"System that keeps relevant"

Pros: Functionality and integrations into various applications which creates more efficient and effective ways of working,

Cons: Continuous increase of monthly payment plans and no ability just to add 1 kind of App to the account. You are restricted so that your Monthly payment increases.

by Cin7 on 10/01/2018

Thanks Maria for your review. We are glad you like Cin7's Integrations and functionality. One of our Account Manager will get in touch with you about your feedback on pricing.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2018