• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.4 /5

About Sendinblue

Get all the tools you will need to build better customer relationships online under one roof.

Learn more about Sendinblue

Showing 25 reviews of 620

Gibbs A.
Floor Manager & Training Manager
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/08/2020

"A popular application Sendinblue premium use Programming, and coordinate CRM management."

Comments: My involvement in this application isn't excessively acceptable however it has some extraordinary highlights that help in advanced advertising. It likewise needs numerous highlights, I the highlights are refreshed then it would turn into the best application for email promoting. It's decent that I can send an email to a get gathering or gatherings, depending on what we would wish to endeavor to at that point.

Pros: Sendinblue premium empowers the business to develop new connections via auto advertising, email promoting, value-based messages, messages, visit client relationships the executives, Facebook advertisements, and retargeting promotions. It's controlled by world-class client groups and offers to evaluate plans. It's developed on me who I somewhat like the completed item - the clean, reliably marked messages that go to my patients to converse with them viably. I like how simple it's to create messages and include contacts. We simply required the best approach to talk with our clients all the more successfully.

Cons: Sendinblue Premium has awful client support during the underlying phases of actualizing and utilizing their item. This burned through huge amounts of within recent memory pointlessly. It seems a touch interface for fixing templates League. Moreover, we do miss usefulness to arrange ace layouts which might be wont to create new void formats. The simplified highlights are likewise not accessible in this application.

• Reviewed on 20/08/2020
Software Engineering
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 07/06/2020

"Sendinblue - so cool and easy!!"

Comments: The overall experience with them is great, I always discover new things and manage to give the best for myself and my clients. I'm glad I'm leaning on a strong, veteran company that knows how to respond and feedback on every action I take. The good support network gives me the confidence that I can continue to grow and grow together, in the businesses I do and the services I offer to other businesses.

Pros: I just love them! The amount of features offered, the great support, on each question answer, and plenty of resources for self-learning. I use their API with node.js and it is easy and intuitive and also their interface is very nice and short processes.
The feedback I have for every action I do is great.

Cons: the support RTL for Hebrew and Arabic lng's in the SMS not exist at all, and the text editors needs some more adjustments in order to keep it easy.

• Reviewed on 07/06/2020
Arpan N.
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2020

"Improvement Customer Support"

Comments: Good

Pros: Many Features at Affordable Cost
Like Landing Page , CRM, Bulk SMS, Contact Management , Automation

Cons: Customer Support To Be Improved.
Further Devops Team to be much thoroughly developed any plugins
User Experience Improvement is Necessary

• Reviewed on 19/09/2020
Maciej C.
IT Director
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2016

"I would like to relay on you!"

Comments: For me and my company the high availability is very important. Generally our experience is good with you guys, you offer great products, but sometimes we have to get in contact with you to solve some connection issues or deley problems. Getting in touch is also quite difficult, you don't offer any emergency phone number to contact you in some emergency cases, email respones are slow. We had situation that we had to switch to Google mail for our transational emails, but that was few months ago. Since few months everything works fine and we are happy to use Sendinblue. Keep doing what you are doing!

Pros: - transactional emails
- sending campaigns

Cons: - sms is too expensive (at least for Poland)

by Sendinblue on 16/12/2016

Hello Maciej,

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us. We're glad to receive your feedback, so that we can continue improving our service.

Our team is always working to enhance our platform, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared both aspects of your feedback with our improvements team, so we can incorporate those into our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Erin
SendinBlue

• Reviewed on 03/11/2016
Jc M.
Commercial Director
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/04/2020

"Super User-Friendly!"

Comments: We initially started looking for a way to send weekly newsletters to our clients, but none of us (in-house) is a designer nor we are very creative tbh (we are mostly finance geeks)... That being said.. we decided to look for a software which would make it easy for us to edit templates and easily create a weekly newsletter with a little bit of advertising for our clients to see.. After a little bit of trial & error (with other softwares), we found sendinblue and decided to give it a try: from day one, it has been easy to work with the platform (for all of us!). Uploading our client base & editing and creating new campaigns has become a cool task for us internally.. all of a sudden we actually love using it and we are getting great feedback from our clients and internal staff!

Pros: 1) It's templates make it easy for us to create new campaigns.
2) Importing our client base and getting started with our first campaign sent was super easy.
3) It's pretty cool and helpful having the analytics to show us how many people opened/clicked/interacted with our campaign.

Cons: I haven't found a bug or something I don't really like about Sendinblue yet, I promise.

• Reviewed on 24/04/2020
Alan T.
Programma Supervisor IT
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/01/2021

"First time user"

Comments: We have switched from another software which is priced similarly to Sendinblue and to be honest the send in blue software knocks it out of the park for us. I really have nothing bad to say.

Pros: As a first time use I found the set up extremely simple making the implementation of the software into our tool kit a very smooth one.

Cons: If I was to suggest any improvements to the software it would be to introduce querying that would allow mass updates within the contact list. For example we have paid and no paid members how are billed on a monthly basis. We use Y/N it would be nice if we could select the ones we want to change and then do in mass as opposed to updating each one indiviually, this would increase our efficiency.

• Reviewed on 22/01/2021
Eduardo miguel B.
  • Reviewed on 21/01/2020

"Sendinblue Review"

Comments: IT HELPED ME A LOT TO PROMOTE MY MARKETING...

Pros: IT IS A GOOD SOFTWARE AND EASY TO USE. THEY HAVE GOOD ANTISPAM FEATURES AND GOOD QUALITY. IT HELPS TO PROMOTE OUR MARKETING CAMPAIGNS. I RECOMMEND IT A LOT

Cons: EVERYTHING IS GOOD FOR ME AND EASY SYSTEM...

• Reviewed on 21/01/2020
Sandeep C.
Managing Director
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/09/2020

"Best Email Marketing Solutions for SME & Big Marketing Companies"

Comments: Our business is fully depended on Digital Marketing specially after Covid 19 came in, So email marketing became a very very important part of our business so generate new leads and drive our sales.
SendinBlue did not only helped us in Email Marketing, but also made sure the mails landed in Inbox.
Little Expensive but still value for money. I still suggest they should offer some discounts to new users on monthly plans.

Pros: The Layout and features are the best, very user friendly and one of the best services in Email marketing category.

Cons: Little expensive as compared with Madmimi, but still value for money coz ur mails get delivered to Inbox and not Spam.
It would have been better if they can offer some discounts to new customers on monthly plans.

• Reviewed on 24/09/2020
Jeana Y.
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"Just Love This Software!"

Comments: Feeling blessed... found this... other companies are more expensive, increasing their rate based on subscribers.. which is not good.. Sendin blue is meeting our overall requirements..

Pros: Everything! 1. with this software we have folders for different client, sign up forms - double opt in.. completely editable to your requirement 2. Easy to use and feeling blessed after having this.. Saved many hours

Cons: So far nothing is coming in my mind.. ha aha

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Marielle V.
directeur
Online Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2019

"Very satisfied"

Comments: Overall the user-friendly interfase is very nice to work with.

Pros: Easy to use
a lot of possibilities
fast

Cons: the setup of a new account can be les complicated Many of our customers complain that many emails end up in the spam box. After a few times, SendinBlue comes up with an upgrade for a dedicated server, but that is too expensive for our customers. this is also perceived as user-friendly by us and our customers: unexpected costs. a managersaccount for all our customers (more than 10 and stil growing) is very expensive because we have small companies as customers.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2019
Paul V.
Head of Technology and Media
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2016

"An excellent low cost alternative to Mailchimp!"

Comments: We took up Send in Blue after working with Mailchimp for about three years. We had no issues with Mailchimp aside from the cost and the fact that it wasn't based in the EU, which after Safe Harbour was abolished and due to Mailchimp being base in the US, made it a service which breached Data Protection guidelines for Academic Institutions. SendinBlue offers most of the features offered by Mailchimp, and its automation feature in some ways is superior to Mailchimp's. The only issues we came across were to do with the Email design interface - ok, but not quite as polished as Mailchimp's. Also, the Transactional Email API, although good and less expensive than Mandrill, wouldn't work with our in-house CRM (more a limitation of the CRM than SendinBlue, but still an issue). It's that limitation which prevented me from giving SiB 5 stars. Overall, and despite those minor gripes, SendinBlue is an excellent service that I have no problem in recommending to others.

Pros: Good interface, no limit on the number of email addresses - a good alternative to Mailchimp's subscriptions-based pricing.

Cons: The Email designer interface isn't quite as easy to use as Mailchimp's, but it's not a terrible interface by any means.

by Sendinblue on 16/12/2016

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm very glad to hear that SendinBlue has become an overall good fit for your needs.

We also greatly appreciate you letting us know about the areas where improvement would be helpful for you. Our team works actively to incorporate feedback like yours into into our updates!

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to receive your feedback and offer help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Erin
SendinBlue

• Reviewed on 15/11/2016
Alice G.
Marketing executive
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2019

"Very good marketing tool!"

Comments: Very good, i enjoy usine ir a lot! Efficient and simple

Pros: The price, the ease of use, the Support I got, the reports per link

Cons: The time charging the emails, not being able To ordenate campains

Carla V.
Translation & Localization, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 05/10/2020

"Great product"

Comments: I had to build up a mailing list for monthly updates of my product, and I had a tough time with other softwares. Sendinblue is a user-friendly platform, with all the resources I need and absolutely efficient and easy to use. Their team members are polite, warm, and respectful, which makes any contact soft and light. The templates are great and easy to choose, with excellent results in all kinds of display - mobile phone, desktop, iPad. I absolutely recommend it.

Pros: It helped me doing something I have never done before: a mailing list. This is no easy task for a newbie. But it was easy with this software, even importing my contacts—they gave me precise instructions on how to save and adapt the file to the upload, so everything runned smoothly. The email template is very handy too.

Cons: I use the free version because I do not need more than what it offers, but I think it could send more than 300 mails a day—500 seems more fair.

• Reviewed on 05/10/2020
Jeff D.
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/04/2020

"Fully functional free trial"

Comments: Providing access to real and easy-to-understand tools and the free generation of marketing campaigns allowed me to quickly measure the effectiveness of email marketing when developing a start-up business with an uncertain appeal.

Pros: I most liked the fact that the free, entry-level, features that were offered provided everything that I needed to create email lists, generate interactive content and send batches of emails. It allowed me, as a start-up company, to fully test the concept and responsiveness of using direct email to get my business known.
The only restriction placed on me was a limit of 300 emails per day and I received no pressure to switch to a paid service.
Such a commitment to giving budding entrepreneurs a real leg-up to begin email marketing in their early days deserves wide support.
The unexpected coronavirus situation has put a severe dent in my plans, but I know which company will get my business as soon as I am in a position to go full-steam-ahead!

Cons: How can you complain about free, fully-functional software?!
As part of the free service, I even had access to the feature that allowed generation of emails from code - a feature that was reserved for high-level users in other software.

• Reviewed on 07/04/2020
Roberto E.
Marketing Director
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/05/2020

"Best Service ever"

Comments: excepcional, awesome, good service

Pros: Best Features
Best free Plan
Awesome support to customer, fast and helpful

Cons: little bit education about automation, i have seen every tutorial but still need more information

• Reviewed on 25/05/2020
Theresa R.
Retired teacher
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2020

"Excellent product!"

Comments: This was a great experience. The customer service was excellent...they answered all my questions...and the 300 emails per day was more than adequate for our small organization.

Pros: For me, ease of use is very important. This product exceeded my expectations in that it was very easy to use.

Cons: I wish that the data base was able to be alphabetized by last name.

• Reviewed on 08/07/2020
Janet C.
Communications portfolio
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/10/2020

"Using Sendinblue for small not for profit"

Comments: Using Sendinblue we have been able to contact all the people on our mailing list to let them know what our organization is doing for them for no cost. If we had to pay for this we would not be able to afford to send out this information

Pros: Our organization was in need of a way to send out information to groups of people, such as newsletters and flyers which was cost effective - preferably free! Sendinblue has so far assisted with this. It was relatively easy to set up the account and create and email for someone without a great deal of IT skills. When I did have a problem emailed help was available within 24 hours

Cons: I found it difficult to set up my contacts and initially my imported lists were rejected. I almost gave up on using Sendinblue because of this . It took about 24 hours for the help line to reply but when they did, the quality of information was good even for a novice like me!
Only being able to send 300 emails / day for free is a minor inconvenience.

• Reviewed on 01/10/2020
Milson J.
Web designer
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"The first experience with email marketing."

Comments: I am a novice user and at the beginning it was a little difficult to configure the HTML code of the form and create the lists. I need a tool to contact my customers and pass on information and new promotions. As I'm starting this project, Sendinblue is perfect due to the initial costs.

Pros: The free period was the first information that attracted me. The way to set up emails to carry out campaigns is very easy, even for users with little experience. Doing the automations is also very intuitive. It is easy to work with other tools and make integrations.

Cons: I haven't needed support yet. But I saw that there is no online chat. If there is a problem I hope to have some help from support to find a solution. Some campaign emails are not going to the main inbox.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020
Michelle M.
Administrator
Sports, 11-50 Employees

"Zona Volleyball Club"

Comments: We just needed a way to communicate with our customers more effectively. It is nice that I can send an email to a select group or groups, depending on what we need to do at the time.

Pros: Easy to use and to update lists. The pricing is fine.

Cons: I am not sure how to save a custom template. I just go in and duplicate a "campaign" and then edit, which is fine. There may be a function to do this, I just haven't figured it out...

Veronica B.
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/12/2020

"Nothing is too much trouble"

Pros: SendinBlue software is user friendly, but more importantly, on a few occasions, when I have had a hiccup I have always had the problem solved with the minimum of delay. The last instance was last week, but the people manning the Send in Blue helpline were able to resolve it, as usual, very speedily.

Cons: I have been using the SendinBlue service once a month for over three years as an email newsletter for the Henleaze Book local history subscribers. For this service I have not found anything really that is a problem with the software.

• Reviewed on 27/12/2020
Russell M.
developer/marketer
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/06/2020

"Easy to send out emails to my clients for a great price"

Comments: I think they are a great service. They allow you to send many emails and the prices are very good.

Pros: It was easy to upload email lists. I like the data it gives back for who clicks on the emails. It gives you feedback on A/B testing. Setting up the email template is easy!

Cons: Figuring out the time to send can be confusing if you don't know your time zones because they are 6 hours ahead. So if I schedule an email blast the next day at 7:30 AM I must put for 13:30.

• Reviewed on 09/06/2020
Jon P.
Sales
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2018

"Lower-cost alternative to other ESP's"

Pros: Very affordable for volume that you can send. New features regularly. Can also easily purchase a dedicated IP which is not found in a lot of other ESP's.

Cons: Campaign builder needs a lot of work, especially the templating . Other tools like MailChimp far exceed the capabilities in Sendinblue.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2018
Achraf O.
Writing & Editing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/08/2019

"Amazing interface and"

Pros: The interface is amazingly easy to get used to. The response of the team exceeds my requirements, they follow ups are very quick and their answers are helpful. The price plan of sendinblue is exceptional and makes it affordable for every business size.

Cons: Nothing at all. Sendinblue is perfect to me.

• Reviewed on 15/08/2019
Angelica B.
Controller
  • Reviewed on 20/01/2016

"Great value for Email Marketing"

Comments: SendInBlue has been a reliable and budget-friendly provider for my email marketing. They respond to questions and provide prompt support. They have useful metrics and tools to analyze campaign data. Their email template tools provide a wide variety of flexibility to customize your look and feel and their tools work well consistently. They have good list and contact features, custom fields, import utilities, and ways to customize your opt-in processes. The one area that needs improvement is the ability to use their forms with other products for capture of customers to a list. I'm hoping that as they grow, they will also expand the ability to use their lists within other products such as pop-up forms, lightboxes, landing pages, and other types of marketing media. I am very pleased with their products and services and would recommend them to my colleagues.

by Sendinblue on 19/02/2016

Hi Angelica,

We're so glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good fit for you! We appreciate your feedback about the expanded form functionality and will certainly share this with our product improvement team. This is a popular request, so we're doing our best to grow in this area. If you have additional ideas for improvement, please don't hesitate to let us know. :)

The SendinBlue Team

• Reviewed on 20/01/2016
Michelle B.
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/12/2020

"Perfect tool for Mailinglist Marketing"

Comments: very impressed with the setup and overall experience

Pros: I most like the ease of using the admin interface and the email builder. So much easier and an incredible improvement from our previous manual approach.

Cons: I haven't found a problem yet that wiuld qualify

• Reviewed on 09/12/2020