• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.6 /5

About TalentLMS

An award-winning LMS for those looking to build online courses for any purpose in a few easy clicks, even with zero experience.

Learn more about TalentLMS

Nick S.
Product Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 07/12/2020

"Continued improvements"

Comments: Overall it has been a great experience. Their support is always helpful and timely, they rarely have service disruptions (despite a massive increase in e-learning following COVID) and they have continued to improve the features of the product.

Pros: Talent LMS has continued to deploy regular quarterly updates which improve the features and usability of their product. They've maintained affordable pricing along the way, even when large updates have been added to the system. It's really easy for our learners to use and administration and reporting is pretty good.

Cons: Certification management needs to be improved further. I still haven't quite figured out how we will handle re-certification if requirements differ from the original. It's also not easy to get the certificate ID number, which is important to be able to store the data outside of Talent LMS. Our workaround requires manually loading a PDF preview and taking the ID from the PDF, which is the only place you can embed it natively. Reporting has gotten increasingly better over time but can still use some better cross-object reporting and filtering based on other criteria.

by Epignosis on 15/12/2020

Nick, thanks for your feedback and review! As you mentioned, our team continues to keep improving TalentLMS and our quarterly updates are a result of the feedback we gather from our customers. It's great to hear that you've had a great TalentLMS experience thus far, and we'll keep working hard to ensure things keep on getting even better!

• Reviewed on 07/12/2020
Umair B.
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2020

"The best Cloud LMS Software and Professional Online Learning Platform"

Comments: My experience with TalentLMS is really professional, because as a teacher I am really satisfied with this great platform. I have designed a number of my best courses using the TalentLMS and even my students are also happy with this platform.

Pros: TalentLMS is an incredible platform where you can create and build courses from scratch. Even you can also use your existing training materials. You can create your unique courses and share with your friends. Your team can easily open training on desktop or mobile devices. Within few clicks you can set up training.

Cons: This is the best platform where you can learn from experts, even you can see best quizzes. As an instructor, it's best for creating courses. So after getting these features and options, this platform is perfect without any kind of cons.

by Epignosis on 03/02/2021

You made our day Umair. Thank you for your great feedback. We are so happy you enjoy creating and teaching your courses through TalentLMS and that your students are also enjoying the platform!!

• Reviewed on 28/12/2020
Mark W.
Museum Planner
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/02/2020

"Lacking Features as Advertised"

Comments: Very poor customer service, see above over six months or trying to work out issues with customer support, next step is Better Business Bureau.

Pros: The software is said to have many features at a low cost, this is clearly false advertising.

Cons: The software is advertised and marketed as a platform for selling online courses. For many issues users are required to enter CSS or Javascript for simple issues like a social media link. For over six months I have been trying to work with customer support, today I gave up. My next step is to report the company to the Better Business Bureau. As the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] wrote me: Hi Mark, Thank you for contacting me and for sharing your concerns.
I can understand your frustration.
It is true that our product development team has decided to focus more on Enterprise features, rather than e-Commerce related ones.
We offer some integrations with payment gateways and specific eCommerce features allowing our customers to sell their courses through their TalentLMS portal but it is not our main focus.
As far as your specific requirements are concerned, our support team offered you advice on how you could use our CSS / Javascript editors to achieve what you are looking for.
We have decided to offer these editors (CSS / Javascript) to give our customers more freedom. Using these editors you have more options, but CSS and Javascript knowledge is required.
We cannot provide customization services to our customers, according to our policy, but our software support engineers are always available to advise and guide you through.
Please let me know if you need any further clarification. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
Pioneer in eLearning solutions
TalentLMS

by Epignosis on 21/02/2020

Dear Mark, we're sorry to hear that the follow up provided by our customer support team has not met your requirements. As mentioned in the email you shared, our team is on-hand should you wish to seek any further assistance. We wish you all the best in your future business endeavours.

• Reviewed on 07/02/2020
Sandra F.
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2020

"Easy to use and very reliable"

Comments: I'm very satisfied with this product. Thanks to TalentLMS, I can successfully offer my products to a large number of customers.

Pros: I've been using TalentLMS since 2019.
The software is easy to use , has all necessary features and works stable and reliable.
There is an extensive product documentation available and a very fast support team is answering individual questions. There have been two webinars with helpful tips in the last 2 months.
An app is available so that user can learn offline.
Last update now enables more user-specific adjustments (Homepage).

Cons: The offline app does not show exactly what is in the online LMS.
There are few individual structuring options.

by Epignosis on 03/02/2021

Sandra, we are so happy to read that our support team have exceeded your expectations and that thanks to TalentLMS you can offer your products to your customers!!

• Reviewed on 15/12/2020
Liz H.
Co-Founder and Principle
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2020

"TalentLMS - a great solution for bringing learning online to customers"

Comments: It's been excellent overall and it has helped us to build a successful online business and respond quickly to our clients' needs.

Pros: The software is easy to work with and simple to deploy. One of the most important features for us was the ability to create separate branches for our clients. We can customize the branches to our clients' needs and it is fast and easy to set up. This enables us to be very responsive to our clients. The customer support has been excellent throughout our two year experience of using this product.

Cons: It's hard to find anything to add here. A small thing is that we'd like to be able to turn off or on the gamification feature at the branch level.

by Epignosis on 15/12/2020

Liz, it's great to hear that you've been able to use TalentLMS over the past 2 years to respond to your clients' changing needs and consistently delivering solid, customized experiences for your clients.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2020
Solutions Strategist
Translation & Localization, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/11/2020

"Good startup option"

Comments: Overall, this has given us an easy platform for new employee training as well as Course training and purchasing options for freelancers.

Pros: Very easy to build, user-intuitive, and quick to deploy

Cons: Some options for training modules are limited, such as video embedding options and document embedding options.

by Epignosis on 19/11/2020

Thanks for your review!

• Reviewed on 04/11/2020
Scott D.
Executive Director
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2019

"TalentLMS exceeded most of my expectations"

Comments: Overall I have been very satisfied with it, in fact, we upgraded earlier this year. I would like to see some more enhancements, but it has exceeded my hopes for it.

Pros: I love how easy it is to use on a variety of levels:
1) Setup was simple for basic functionality.
2) Day to day usage is simple for administrators and trainers. I love that you go between the different views including learner so you can see what the learner sees.
3) We have a more complicated setup in we use different branches to customize our user experience, this is incredibly easy to set up.

Cons: I had to do some workarounds to make the initial end-user experience work for them. The workaround is not bad it is just a little annoying. In addition, the system notifications are limited in their configuration, this has proven frustrating at times. The biggest frustration has been the lack of an integrated grade book along with limited testing options (that are not very customizable).

by Epignosis on 20/09/2019

Great to see that you're making the most of TalentLMS functions and features, Scott! Sounds like you've mastered the workarounds but in case you need anything else, our support team is always on-hand. We love hearing that TalentLMS has exceeded your expectations and we promise to keep working hard to make sure things stay that way!

• Reviewed on 17/09/2019
Internationalisation Architect
Computer Networking
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2018

"TalentLMS is exactly what we've been looking for, but wish we'd found it sooner!"

Comments: A simple and affordable solution to our ongoing LMS development challenges.

Pros: TalentLMS offers all of the features that we created in our own LMS, plus all of the features we planned to implement and lots more. The best parts are the simple setup and configuration, and the ability to quickly switch between different roles; no more individual accounts for a administrator, instructor, and learner. As an instructor, building courses is a doddle. Choosing content types and adding material is streamlined and methodical. There is plenty of content types to choose from, and I particularly like the ability to bundle instructor-led training into a course because this fits our certification model perfectly. Of course, any decent LMS will support SCORM and the xAPI, but TalentLMS goes one further and handles CMI5 packaging and credential handshaking, too. I'm also impressed with the highly configurable gamification settings, which can be tuned to our training market perfectly. Overall I am impressed with the presentation and usability of the platform. There is, of course, plenty of room for improvement and expansion, but for its affordable price we couldn't want for more in an LMS for our start-up.

Cons: I would like to see more control for language variations. Some of our courses will be provided in multiple languages and it would be great to partition course material by language. We currently use a custom course field to hold a BCP47 language code, but there is little more we can do at the moment to prevent a de-DE user from seeing (by default) content that is for fr-FR, zh-CN, or sl-SI, for example. I would be happy to consult on this request because internationalisation, localisation, and language is my profession. I have found the WordPress API to be lacking in features and customisation. It would be convenient, even in the simplest of terms, to list courses in horizontal tiles instead of a vertical list, which isn't pretty. Lastly, it would be great if TalentLMS could provide access to the catalogue for unregistered users (or people that have not signed in) for a selection of courses or lessons. We offer free courses or free lessons to help advertise the service and attract new instructors and learners, so it would be great if we could pick and choose free courses (or courses/lessons marked as "Taster" sessions) to be accessible by anyone without signing in.

by Epignosis on 25/10/2018

Hello, and thanks for the positive review and comprehensive feedback. We strive to make our LMS as flexible and feature-rich as possible while keeping it affordable and easy to use, so it's exciting to hear we've succeeded! Regarding some of your suggestions, TalentLMS lets you display courses in grid mode (on instructor and learner homepages, and on the course catalog), show an external catalog to non-registered users, and share courses for free through a public URL. Please, feel free to add any other suggestions to our knowledge base or contact our support team to work out a solution. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 08/07/2018
John S.
Manager of Partner Training
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Unlimited Trial - No Pressure to Purchase!"

Comments: It is easy to use. The help content is pretty awesome and answers most of your questions. The online technical support is fast and responsive if you could not find your answer in the help content.

Pros: In looking for an LMS, I wanted to take a test drive before purchasing. Most LMS's give you a 30-day trial. TalentLMS has an unlimited free trial that allowed me to customize my site and develop content. As most of us know, we are working on multiple projects simultaneously and to be able to focus on one project for 30 days straight is impossible. TalenLMS provided me the time and space I needed to develop and implement at my pace.

Cons: How you have to create a multiple day, in-person, instructor-led training event.

by Epignosis on 04/11/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, John! We're glad to hear that our forever free plan allowed you to take the time needed to completely assess TalentLMS before upgrading (we totally agree, 30 days isn't a whole lot when you have multiple projects running!). Our Support team would be happy to walk you through the fastest way to set up an ILT event, so feel free to drop them a line. Thanks again!

Tracy G.
E-Learning, Self Employed

"Big Bang for Your Buck"

Comments: I've had an excellent experience with TalentLMS. I plan to continue to use this LMS with future clients simply because of the pricing structure, awesome support and the features it offers.

Pros: This is a great and easy to use LMS. You get a pretty big bang for you money. As an administrator, it gives me enough tools to provide what my clients need. The ability to customize branches is a helpful option. My clients like the dashboard and the reporting features. They tell me the system is simple and easy to understand. They like the formatting and structure. I needed some tech support to figure out how to do a few things. The support was prompt and very helpful. They did follow-up to make sure I solved the problem. The video tutorials are an excellent way to problem solve for yourself. The pricing is excellent for the number of features and the ability to customize.

Cons: Any problems I encountered were the result of my own mistakes.

by Epignosis on 04/11/2019

Great to hear that both you and your clients are enjoying TalentLMS's ease of use and reporting features, Tracy! It's also good to know that you're making use of the branches function, which a lot of training companies find to be super useful for keeping clients quite separate. We're thrilled that you plan to keep using TalentLMS for your training needs, and our Support team is always on-hand should you run into any challenges along the way!

Brandi T.
Education Visionary
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2019

"Exactly what we were looking for"

Comments: We have searched for a long time time (over 6 months) for an LMS that meets all of our needs as a brand new startup with limited funds but certain functionality requirements. TalentLMS so far has met all of those needs. We are very pleased!

Pros: Love the ease of use and that it is very user-friendly. Anyone with a little knowledge of LMS functionality can easily set up their school. Love that it integrates easily with Shopify and ZOOM - our two most critical features. The pricing is immensely better than any other LMS we looked at and we looked an MANY! We have been using TalentLMS for about 2 months now and so far everything has been seamless.

Cons: The only thing I've encountered that isn't great is the lack of live, chat support. But that hasn't been a major issue because the email support is great.

by Epignosis on 11/10/2019

Brandi, reviews like yours make us super-proud! We're so thrilled to hear that after what can be a very long and tedious search, that TalentLMS is meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Should you need any help along the way, our support team is always on-hand to guide you as needed (it's great to hear that our Support team gets a gold star from you, but if you should ever crave the immediacy of live chat down the track, this is available on our Premium plans). We promise to work hard and keep providing you the seamless experience you're enjoying!

• Reviewed on 06/10/2019
Shayna B.
Utilities, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/06/2017

"Easy, Reliable, Just Enough"

Comments: It enabled me to start and build my business. Very grateful.

Pros: Unlimited branches, unlimited courses, simple tiered pricing model based upon Users. Great for 95% of most LMS needs. Only had one glitch in 2 years, fixed in 24 hours....amazingly reliable. Friendly support, but their online support database of common items has addressed nearly everything I needed, which is a lot, as I manage over 1300 Users across 4 branches. I would recommend them to anyone looking to get into the LMS management world. Very happy I found them.

Cons: I'd like a little more customization capability beyond CSS and JavaScript. Like Widgets and drag and drop capability to make pages more unique. Also, group function does not appear to work as intended....cannot separate who sees a course by their User Group and requires us to create an entirely new branch, which is not cost effective. I'd also like additional category capability.

by Epignosis on 11/07/2017

Hi Shayna,

Many thanks for your lovely words! We're very glad that TalentLMS has proved to be such a good fit for your needs! Your feedback is very important to us and your suggestions helps us improve our product and service.

Thanks very much!

• Reviewed on 27/06/2017
Christopher K.
  • Reviewed on 17/12/2020

"Scorm-compliant, flexible and robust LMS"

Comments: We have managed to get the system set up to integrate our training programs with our application, and will continue to build deeper links with APIs, so I consider it a success.

Pros: We looked at more than a dozen LMS systems, and ultimately chose TalentLMS because of its flexibility, well documented APIs, and SSO capability. We're integrating training into our portal, so that users can access training modules on demand, and in response to user triggers in our system. So the ability to host our own domain, integrate SSO, and pass data back and forth with the LMS was key, along with scorm compliance.

Cons: Overall the system needs an Administrator UX overhaul. Navigating the ecosystem is complex and often confusing, with a number of workflows seeming to wind around through functions until you get lost. It's a very complex system, which is great, but it's not intuitive to navigate, and even with an experienced guide took some time to figure out.

by Epignosis on 03/02/2021

Christopher, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to see you are enjoying the various features offered by TalentLMS and the flexibility they provide. If you ever need further assistance, you can check out our knowledge base.

• Reviewed on 17/12/2020
Mavluda O.
Co-Founder
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/04/2018

"We tried different LMS options before deciding on TalenLMS. This is the best available on market,"

Comments: It saved my time, so I was able to enter all my course materials within less than a week. Very user-friendly and easy to follow. Has all the features you may probably need to create a successful and comprehensive online course.

Pros: TalentLMS is very easy to follow and includes all necessary tools to create a comprehensive course. You can create assignments, tests or surveys to test your students and set different conditions for students to pass. There are different file formats you can incorporate into your course. An instructor can easily switch to a learner view to test the course settings. There is also the mobile application available, so it makes your course very competitive and reachable.

Cons: It would be very helpful to have more video conference options, like Hangouts. Having more customizable features for internal and external pages would add more freedom for personalizing your online school.

by Epignosis on 22/05/2018

Hi, Mavluda! Thank you very much for your five-star review and the positive feedback on our product¿s course creating features. We believe an LMS should make building, managing, and delivering courses as hassle-free as possible and TalentLMS is built to follow that principle. As for your thoughts on how to enhance and improve our platform, please feel free to add them directly to our suggestions database at http://support.talentlms.com/forums/162648-general. Thanks again for such a great review!

Andrea P.
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2019

"Best LMS Ever!"

Comments: The platform is excellent and allows you to easily and reliably manage both small workgroups and thousands of students.

Pros: The main advantage of the platform is its ease of use combined with excellent stability and cross-device compatibility.

Cons: The only disadvantage is the lack of reliability in tracking the real study time and the poor report at the level of individual content.

by Epignosis on 11/10/2019

Thanks for your review, Andrea! We're happy to hear that you're finding TalentLMS easy to use!

• Reviewed on 04/10/2019
Malolm S.
Head of Business Development
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2020

"Look no further than TalentLMS"

Comments: We have used TalentLMS to successfully upskill both customers and value-added implementation partners on our complex financial management software without the need for onsite face to face training. In light of COVID-19, we could not have landed new customers if it were not for TalentLMS.

Pros: The best thing about TalentLMS is that you can move your license tier as you grow your E-Learning customer / User base so don't need huge upfront investment unlike other E-Learning products. What's more, it is feature-rich and is super easy to implement, manage and maintain. We did a lot of reserach before selecting TalentLMS and are extremely happy with it.

Cons: The Webinar capability and experience are not great and there is no integration with Microsoft Teams at this stage.

by Epignosis on 02/11/2020

Thanks for your review, Malolm. We're pleased to hear that you're happy with your decision to work with TalentLMS and that you've been able to land new customers because of the platform!

• Reviewed on 20/10/2020
Lucinda R.
Onboarding Coordinator
Recreational Facilities & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2020

"Excellent software for brining in employees from far and wide"

Comments: We have been able to implement the software and use it to have our staff complete their onboarding prior to arrival in resort. TalentLMS has given us an opportunity to really push going paperless, and streamline the tracking of employees through their onboarding journey.

Pros: Live tracking of staff through courses
Messaging feature - quicker and easier than emailing
analytics tool for data analysis
expiry dates and notifications

Cons: some tutorials are too simplistic and not enough information

by Epignosis on 18/11/2020

Sounds like introducing online training has already had huge benefits for you, Lucinda! We're glad that working with TalentLMS has allowed you to streamline your employee onboarding.

• Reviewed on 30/10/2020
Ayisha H.
  • Reviewed on 18/06/2018

"Loving It."

Pros: Its ease of use. Accessibility and to be able to make the course structure like I want to. Love the possibility of mapping to my business website and editing the outlook as per my requirements.

Cons: the mobile APP is not responsive. Would like the TEST option to allow for more MCQ styling. Assignment Screen to be dual (to allow for candidate to see the whole question in one view). The catalogue option allow me to change the way it shows the details of the course.

by Epignosis on 28/06/2018

Hello, Ayisha! Many thanks for loving¿\ our product. :) We¿re happy TalentLMS has made your work easier.

We¿re constantly improving the way the app looks and the features supported. However, feel free to add your suggestions to our knowledge base.

Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 18/06/2018
Liz E.
LMS Administrator

"Great Product!"

Pros: We needed a solution for training our employees quickly. After doing a lot of research, we created our account with TalentLMS. Once in the system, I quickly realized this software exceeded our expectations. From importing SCORM files, to creating exams, the Talent LMS system offered flexible modules and we had our entire course built in a matter of hours. In addition, customer service and support responded quickly and provided the tools we needed to complete our project. Within minutes, support increase our upload file size capability to match our large video files and is currently setting up SSL. We anticipate being customers for a long time. Talent LMS has proven to be a partner in reaching our goals and is setup to grow with us as our company grows.

Cons: At this point, I have no cons to the software. Everything has worked as advertised and have run in to zero issues with creating our LMS.

by Epignosis on 22/05/2018

Hello Liz, and thank you for your enthusiastic review. We¿re thrilled to hear that TalentLMS has proven to be consistent and trouble-free once again, but we¿re even more excited that our support team has succeeded in making your life so much easier. Thanks again for the great review!

Pam B.
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/04/2020

"Excited about trying it"

Comments: I think it is the best I've found for what I need at this point. I looked through a lot, and landed on this one.

Pros: I like that there's a free version that I can use to craft out my site. Once I have it the way I need it, I can then purchase a subscription and begin using it. I also love the simple interface. It's clean, and I can alter some things using CSS and layout themes to make it my own.

Cons: Just because I'm on a free version, I don't get the advantage of asking support questions. I have to use the knowledge base or watch videos. That's all fine, but sometimes asking a live person a question helps me gt back to work sooner.

by Epignosis on 30/04/2020

Hi Pam, thanks for choosing TalentLMS! Signing up to our forever-free plan is a great way to get started and get to know the feature-rich platform. Our free plan offers unlimited email support, so please feel free to send an email to our Support Heroes if you need help with something you can find in the TalentLMS Knowledge Base.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

• Reviewed on 21/04/2020
Sonia V.
education
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/11/2020

"TalentLMS, easy to use"

Comments: I use Talentlms quit a lot and I 'm very satisfied in general. Also the support is very quick and efficient.

Pros: It is very user friendly, easy to learn how to work, with a lot of information how to work with it.

Cons: You can also works with css code en Javascript, this is not allways simple. It would be great if it could be more simple for changing the home page, colors etc.

by Epignosis on 15/12/2020

Thank you for your review and feedback, Sonia! We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with TalentLMS.

• Reviewed on 25/11/2020
Peter P.
LMS Adminstrator
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/07/2018

"Talent LMS exceeded our expectations when we were in dire need of a LMS for a big organisation."

Comments: Easy to use.

Pros: Easy to use. Learners access has never been so easy. The badges concept is fun and easy and would increase the attention or create interest in the learner. For the Administrator, configuring a course is very easy. Very easy to navigate. Price is also not a big pain point. easy to procure and install

Cons: Support is not from India. Also , not sure how the system for support works. Also, the demo trial version has restriction has very limited access and hence we would not be able to check exactly how the system works.

by Epignosis on 25/10/2018

Greetings, Peter, and thanks for the positive review! TalentLMS is built to be easy to use for administrators, instructors, and learners alike, so we're glad our platform has made your training easier and more fun.

Please note that TalentLMS doesn't offer a trial version but a forever-free plan that has specific limits (i.e., for the number of users, courses, etc.), but includes most of our features. To test those, you can contact us so we can unlock them for a limited period or even give you a demo.

As for the support process, our team is always ready to respond to your messages, while our knowledge base is constantly updated to cover all possible topics down to the smallest detail. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 13/07/2018
Mathew J.
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2020

"TalentLMS is the best blended learning app"

Comments: Our overall experience with TalentLMS is amazing. The timely customer service provided by the TalentLMS team is extraordinary. The features in TalentLMS allows us to create course, conduct tests, we get the infographics,defined user roles and what not. The subscription to take TalentLMS is not very costly.

Pros: The feature that could be said as the best of TalentLMS is that, it does not require install, upgrade or backup anything. All the features in TalentLMS are easy to use with the guides available. Talent LMS gives the best blended learning experience. As we uploaded our courses on the TalentLMS portal it has been really helpful, as we are able to access the course contents from any part of the world.

Cons: I think the payment method for each category could be improved as it is little bit difficult to understand.

by Epignosis on 15/12/2020

Thanks for your 5-star review, Mathew! We're very appy to see that you're having an amazing TalentLMS experience!

• Reviewed on 04/12/2020
Peter L.
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/04/2017

"All in one LMS"

Comments: Love TalentLMS because it is an all-in-one solution. Multipurpose for many different schools in one LMS. Multi languages etc.
Reuse content or scrap information from the internet.
Easy, fast, simple but complete!

Pros: Multi purpose. very complete.

Cons: Pricing plan is per student. tricky if you want to give away freebie courses.

by Epignosis on 26/04/2017

Hi Peter, many thanks for taking the time to review TalentLMS. We're glad it's a good fit for your eLearning needs! As for the freebie courses, could you drop us a mail at [email protected]? Our team will be glad to help you find a solution on that :) Many thanks again!

• Reviewed on 25/04/2017
Hubert M.
Director of Metrology Services
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/05/2017

"Easy to adapt platform for our small company. Great value for the price."

Comments: We are developing a standardized training platform for our company on a very limited budget. We are getting the features we need.

Pros: Simple to use. Stable and reliable platform. Easy to customize. unlimited content. It didn't take long for our team to grasp the concept and develope our own online training courses. We created a platform and course structure that meets our needs and matches our own structure.

Cons: Some limitations compared to other much more expensive LMS platforms. Some of the packaged quiz types are limited. Branch administrators have limited rights.

by Epignosis on 17/05/2017

Hello Hubert,

We're glad you find TalentLMS such a good fit to your needs! We constantly improve our functionality, based on customer requests, always guided by our commitment to simplicity and user friendliness

Many thanks!