15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Pipedrive

Pipedrive is an easy-to-implement CRM software tool that helps you focus on the activities that drive deals to close.

Learn more about Pipedrive

Pros:

Neatly organized and friendly application. The most liked feature is the chat support team.

Cons:

The only thing that is kinda confusing especially to non-technical person is on integrating with third-party tools. Most of it needs to be connected with Zapier which is again another subscription.

Pipedrive ratings

4.5
4.4
4.3
4.4

8.6/10

Pipedrive has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 2,949 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Pipedrive before?

Filter reviews (2,949)

Mansur
Mansur
Product Manager in Türkiye
Business Supplies & Equipment, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive: A Comprehensive Tool for Managing Customer Relationships, Tracking Sales, and Organizing

Comments: Overall, it is a great tool for businesses of any size that need to manage customer relationships, track sales, and organize marketing campaigns.

Pros:

It offers a lot of features that can be used to help manage customer relationships, track sales, and organize marketing campaigns. It is a great tool for managing customer relationships because it allows you to keep track of all customer information and interactions in one place. It also allows you to set up automated tasks, follow-ups and reminders, as well as track all sales activities. Additionally, it offers a variety of analytics and reporting tools to help you gain insights into your sales process.

Cons:

It is not very user-friendly, especially for those who are new to the software. Also, it is quite expensive and updates can be slow. However, if you are willing to invest in the software, it can be beneficial for managing customer relationships, tracking sales, and organizing marketing campaigns.

Pipedrive Response

last year

Hey Mansur, We truly appreciate your insights! We will make sure to forward this feedback to our dedicated teams for consideration in future improvements. If there is anything we can help with, let us know and we will be more than happy to help!

Giovanni
Data Scientist in Brazil
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

A cost-effective CRM solution for businesses with small sales teams

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

I like how easy it is to start an operation and gain insights from the deals pipeline. Pipedrive also offers tons of content to introduce and maintain your knowledge about SalesOps and what fits best with your deals workflow. You'll be able to integrate it with almost all the relevant tools for data analysis. Even when it's not native to Pipedrive, you can find the right solution on the marketplace.

Cons:

I don't like how the dashboards are structured, eventually we started using other tools and in-house solutions. It gets confusing when you start to create one dash after another... if you don't keep track of it and clean any unnecessary dashboard, you'll find yourself lost among all the legacy charts you created before. But, as long as you keep things organized, you have a great tool to work with.

Roberta
Roberta
Head of Operations in US
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Scripted service. Not customer friendly

1.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: After our original Administrator left the company, Pipedrive made it impossible for us to change the Administrator on our account, yet they continued to charge our credit card. Repeat attempts to get their assistance, to get them to stop charging us, were met with scripted responses explaining how they can't help me and the only way to resolve this was by getting our credit card company involved. After 10 months and an escalation to the CEO, CFO and COO, with a final "sorry, we can't help you", we figured out a way to stop them.

Pros:

Absolutely nothing. We weren't able to use it for the past 10 months.

Cons:

The service - from the top down; Pipedrive needs to take a hard look at its service. There is no question that your approach is not a customer centric one. Instead, you implement policies, procedures, and scripted responses that work to ensure your staff and the company as a whole will not succeed in today's environment which requires both critical thinking and a common sense approach.

Luis
Head of Sales in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive for a Fintech Company

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: It is been very positive and intuitive. Fast deployment and easy to manage.

Pros:

It is a fast and intuitive setup to start. If you have sales know-how, it is going to be an easy adaptation. The integrations also work well.

Cons:

I think the user view with too many possible added features makes it a bit confusing. Maybe that should be just for administrative roles.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: I believe Pipedrive is a lot simpler to use compared to Salesforce.

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Because of integration possibilities with our existing platform.

Ben
General Manager in Canada
Wholesale, 2–10 Employees

Not Bad overall but not the most user friendly

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall decent CRM and decent value. Not ideal for Shopify store owners unless you're technically proficient to set up complicated triggers through Zapier. Activity scheduling isn't the most user friendly or intuitive but email tracking is very good and easy to link to deals in a number of ways.

Pros:

Easy-ish to sync with my Shopify store and integrate with other programs. Good for tracking emails and contact with certain deals when using the Pipedrive email functionality.

Cons:

Not hte most user friendly, some of the older members of our team struggle a bit. Many useful features behind a heavy paywall. Would prefer a smoother link to Shopify, without Zapier.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: The email integration and the pricing was better.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Co-Founder, CEO in US

Great For Dedicated Sales Team

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Solid sales enablement software to keep a high-level overview on how teams are progressing through different quarters. It ultimately didn't have other features we needed to reduce our admin workflow while continuing to integrate with other parts of revenue operations.

Pros:

There are a lot of great features compared to HubSpot if your team is specifically looking for a sales enablement solution. If you have multiple pipelines for different teams or business units then I would definitely recommend it.

Cons:

When we first started using this it didn't have as many integrations with other programs we used so it was creating additional processes. Today it does have more support for different partners, but today you need more than a sales pipeline to close deals.

Joel
Program Manager in US
Environmental Services, 201–500 Employees

The best CRM software

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I like the automation in lead generation thus translating to increased sales.

Pros:

It simplifies complex sales tasks thus saving us a lot. It also helps us massively on lead generation and follow up.

Cons:

I like everything about the software. I have not yet experienced any shortcomings with the software.

Steve
VP Mkt in US
Internet, Self Employed

Quality CRM Tool that is Fairly Easy to Use Each Day

5.0 last month New

Pros:

Pipedrive has been a game-saver for us in managing our lead flow. If we didn't have this tool I am not sure how un-organized we would be with our deal flow.

Cons:

There are a couple of areas where having flexibility with adding multiple categories would be a big help. Overall this is a solid CRM Tool.

Alexis
Design Manager in US
Construction, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Pipedrive Has Been an Exceptional and Super Effective Software

5.0 last month New

Comments: the experience I have with Pipedrive is amazing.

Pros:

I like the reliability of Pipedrive. It has been and amazing customer engagement tool that has been working so well. It is so affordable.

Cons:

I do not dislike Pipedrive at all. Pipedrive has been so amazing.

Rita
Head of Partnerships in UK
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic CRM for account management

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

Customisable reports and dashboard functionality. Ability to really manage deals from end to end with user friendly layout.

Cons:

Nothing, I've had no problems in the few years I've used it

Kandice
Executive Assistant in US
Consumer Electronics, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive makes it easy!!!

Comments: We have had a great experience. When we first on boarded Pipedrive, any questions we had were easily answered by the Pipedrive team. Truly great.

Pros:

We love everything about Pipedrive. It has so many desirable features for keeping your customer database as well as your sales 'deals' organized. It is a one stop shop, truly. We would love more than anything if every single department had something as easy as Pipedrive. It has never taken us more than one day to get someone trained on using Pipedrive, it's that easy!!! It keeps all dollar amounts, products, customer information, emails, reminders, notes, attachments, reporting, analytics, social profiles from your customers information, and more!! I highly recommend Pipedrive.

Cons:

We truly have no cons about this application..

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: Infusionsoft was very difficult to use and to get everyone on boarded. We didn't like the face of it or the dashboard and it took way to many steps to get to a 'profile' of a customer.

Switched From: Keap

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Customer Support at Pipedrive was helpful!!!

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Really great tool if need more than Hubspot and less than Salesforce

Comments: Really great among all CRM tools if need more power than Hubspot CRM and don't want to shell out dollars for Salesforce. The mobile app is especially good among CRM tools.

Pros:

Pipedrive has some of the best integrations have seen at that price point in any industry -- the customer lookup in Trello being a prime example. The overall product quality is also incredibly high -- e.g., we can see all export reports ever pulled in the system for audit purposes.

Cons:

The biggest gap is consistent with almost any CRM on the market -- while we can drag & drop or bulk change statuses of tasks in spreadsheet mode, we can't change the task order within stage. Pipedrive *does* have some capability to hack this which we did on occasion -- specifically, just change up the event dates in the tasks and assign a custom field to be your actual due date -- it was clunky but it worked, and ultimately just use Trello for deal management.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, HubSpot CRM and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: needed more CRM capabilities

Switched From: Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: general BCC of email, ability to do bulk edits, and drag and drop between stages

Amanda
VP Of Operations in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

I LOVE Mailigen

Comments: I use Mailigen almost everyday to send email broadcast/campaigns and to run reports on the effectiveness of the campaigns. I love how the reporting breaks everything down for you and is very easy to read and understand.

Pros:

We have use Mailigen for over 7 years and I absolutely love it! You are able to set up your company profile which then autopopulates as needed. You are able to have multiple senders set up to send emails from different people in your company. The tech and customer support teams are awesome. They respond quickly and are always very helpful.

Cons:

Mailigen can be a little clunky in that when you are scrolling through the senders, it doesn't allow for alphabetical order.

Alternatives Considered: Constant Contact, iContact and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: We needed something more robust and easy to use.

Switched From: SendBlaster

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Mailigen's support team was quick to respond to our inquiries and was very helpful in the setup of our account.

Joseph
Owner in Canada
Computer Hardware, 2–10 Employees

Big fan of Pipedrive

Comments: I happen to be a Pipedrive user. I am also an independent reseller of the product, as well as an integration consultant (pipedriveexperts dot com). I have helped hundreds of customers integrated dozens of different CRMs. No single solution is perfect but I find that Pipedrive is the right choice for a large majority of our clients. Pipedrive strikes the right balance between features, ease-of-use and cost. I am happy to say that their technical support is (by far!) the best I have seen from any CRM. I recommend Pipedrive to many types of businesses.

Pros:

Pipedrive really is built for salespeople. The reporting functions for management are there, and getting better every quarter, but is the ease-of-use for a salesperson that distinguishes Pipedrive.

Cons:

Automations are generally a very strong feature of Pipedrive, but one type of automation is missing (unless you use an external service). That missing capability is date-based triggering of workflows. Pipedrive cannot yet send a birthday greeting or followup message based on a date (past or present). This is an inconvenience for us, and we have to use external tools to solve that problem.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM, Freshsales, Pipeline CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Pipedrive strikes the right balance between features, ease-of-use and cost. I am happy to say that their technical support is (by far!) the best I have seen from any CRM. I recommend Pipedrive to many types of businesses.

Amanda
Insurance Claims Manager in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Pipedrive is a total game changer! Hands down BEST CRM

Comments: Our customer service has been phenomenal since implementing Pipedrive! It's extremely rare a new lead or a task for a customer is missed and that only happens from user error (not setting a task for that customer). No more paper files. The activity log Pipedrive keeps of all our employees is an awesome feature too! We have used a few CRMS over the years and this one is by far the BEST. No big issues and we've been using this one since about 2017. Other CRMS are cheaper but like the old saying, you get what you pay for!

Pros:

Pipedrive was soooo easy to implement for our company. It is very user friendly and tech support is a email away. The most important aspect of Pipedrive is having all our customer files in a central location, easily accessible to keep notes and to set tasks for ourselves allowing us to provide excellent customer service that was not always perfect just using an Excel spreadsheet. Sorting all of our customers into different pipelines and stages is awesome too! Easily see where everyone is.

Cons:

The email feature has not been working. We use Yahoo Small Business for our emails and for some reason our emails unlink from Pipedrive and now we are unable to relink them but that's not a huge issue as each customer file in Pipedrive has it's own link you can paste in the BCC of your customer email and it copies it to that customer's Pipedrive.

Andrés
Andrés
Andrés Jónsson in Iceland
Public Relations & Communications, 2–10 Employees

Massive Pipedrive fan

Comments: Being able to manage our customer base and network in an easy and usable way. Also it has become my second brain. Best software I have found for this. Strongly recommend. I have used [SENSITIVE CONTENT] coaching and group sessions to get more skilled in using Pipedrive. I also recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] He is very good.

Pros:

Ease of use, good service. I also appreciate how fast they ship updates.

Cons:

It is a little bit too much focused on sales for me, as I am mainly using the CRM features but I understand that that is its main use for most people.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: It was recommended to me.

Switched From: Highrise

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Cheaper and more lightweight and web based. Also I saw how fast people were adopting it.

Aimee
Director in US
Alternative Medicine, 2–10 Employees

Fast, Simple to Set Up, Intuitive Pipelines

Comments: Excellent. When I try a software, give up and try to find an alternative then come back - I know it’s good. No other tool really measures up to this, and even though there are other software that do the same thing - the interface on this wins in every way.

Pros:

I love how easy this was to set up. It took less than 15 minutes to upload my students & set up multiple pipelines to track their progress.

Cons:

The billing was a little hard to navigate. I signed up months ago, but when the free trial was over somehow I was placed on the most expensive plan and when I reached out about it I was not given steps to downgrade, so I gave up. I tried doing this in Airtable & Hubspot - both took too much time 8 energy and had more steps then pipedrive. This time I figured out on my own how to set myself up with the most inexpensive plan to start, which is $19.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: Active campaign was just too clunky, and felt really heavy and cumbersome to use. I prefer lightweight, fast, easy to set up and use tools that make me happy when I use them.

Switched From: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Faster & much more simple! I tried to set this up in hubspot and it required at least 5 more steps for every program and course I was setting up. Too many steps is an automatic no for me. Pipedrive has no steps to set up, just type into template,m!

Rafael
CPO in Brazil
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Top of notch CRM and Sales Software

Comments: Pipedrive has been amazing for our team, we are able to keep things organized, use automations and get reports via API.

Pros:

Sales software tend to be complicated, there are always many features and workflows, but, Pipedrive turns to be way more "logical" and easy to use from day zero. Features and options are well crafted, we can see that there is a pattern os use around the product.

Cons:

Pricing is a bit high here in Brazil, because of exchange rates. Apart of that, Every big sales software always have something to work on. We miss some features on the Workflow Automation, like setting up an action to happen a certain time before an activity due date.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: Ease of use, cost, features.

Switched From: ActiveCampaign and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Clearly, Pipedrive has a more "modern" aura, it's more efficient and lightweight, not missing important features.

Adam
Owner in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

The Best That I've Tried

Comments: A few months ago, I started using Pipedrive. Back then I chose Pipedrive because they were the only CRM that would allow me to create a customer field not only populate that data from a spreadsheet import, but allow me to update that same field later with some new data. I work a lot with quarterly data from the banks, so that was what won me over initially. At the time I compared it to Insightly, which does not allow updates to custom field from an import.
A few month later as my business developed, Pipedrive then added the integrated email feature. That was awesome. My business model was evolving, so I tried out Insighlty again, Soho and Trello because I knew others that were using it. While Insightly and Trello would allow you to assign emails to a deal or flow, it was troublesome. Soho doesn't allow any email assignments to a deal. I'll give them Kudos though because I paid $25 to try them out and they were kind enough to refund my money. Now I know there are more CRMs out there. And I figure some of the higher dollar ones might do everything that I want. But right now I am happy with what I am getting for my monthly rate with Pipedrive.
Is it perfect? No. It's about 85% of what I need. Pipedrive comes out with new features all the time, so I one day they might be up to 90-95% of what I need.
So here are my Pros
Email Integration - with a click of the mouse I can assign an email to a deal.
The Ability to Update Custom Data
Mobile App
Customization
Communication with Support
Cons
I could use some functionality to automate the creation of tasks as the deal moves from one stage to another. I am getting around that right now by using Automate.IO and Zapier. They both provide 5 Free automation scripts.
The mobile app does not use email. So when I am out and about, I am using my Gmail for work and then I have to do some cleanup later with tying emails to deals. I can't flag emails. For example, in Gmail if it is an important email, I will star it so that it is a constant reminder for me to address something. It would be nice to have a feature to do that with Pipedrive. At the minimum, allow me to create an activity with the email with the click of a button. Lack of development communication - What's being worked on? Where is the developer / user conversation. It's not required, but it would be nice. Overall I do enjoy my Pipedrive.

Pros:

Email integration Mobile app Customization

Cons:

Email integration - I would love to be able to assign an email to multiple deals. Email flagging - I would love to be able to flag an email as important, like stars in Gmail, or have the ability to convert it to an activity. Email on the mobile app - doesn't exist, which forces me to use my Gmail

Jill
Office manager in US
Music, 11–50 Employees

Pipedrive-Great workflow! (when it's flowing, that is)

Comments: We have been very happy with Pipedrive as a CRM program. It's relatively clean and user-friendly. It manages our customer database extremely well and makes the flow of adding customers, handling issues and ending our relationship with them easy. The automatic features are a huge timesaver when they work properly, 90% of the time and a big time-suck when they don't. A slightly less cluttered menu and contact card would be nice though. They have been receptive to feedback and are already planning changes for 2023.

Pros:

Pipedrive is simple to use and very easy to see what's happening visually. It's great for onboarding new team members and pulling data and information you need if it's not overly complicated. It has some great features like customizable data fields and pipelines and workflow automations that will automatically send emails or generate tasks for you as you work and move pieces. It integrates with many high demand products like Textline, Gmail and more. The storage has been fantastic.

Cons:

As soon as Pipedrive makes a change, something goes wrong. It seems everytime the software is updated there is a glitch to be fixed. Or if we attempt to make changes to automations, we lose the feature of auto-generation for a time being. Their help-chat is not all that helpful unless you commit to staying on with them and hammering out the issue until they send it to the engineers/developers. There are some limits to what web forms and automations can do at this time. The "insights" feature and dashboard are clunky and not inuitive for charting your company's progress. Even more frustrating, you can't seem to eliminate pieces you don't use so the side menu gets filled with pieces like "marketplace" and "products" that you may not even use.

James
Analyst in US
Gambling & Casinos, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A Great Choice in CRM

Comments: Overall, my experience with Pipedrive has been very positive. The software's user-friendly interface, powerful reporting and analytics features, and sales management tools make it a top choice for businesses looking to improve their sales performance. If you're in the market for a reliable CRM software that's easy to use and packed with features, then I highly recommend checking out Pipedrive.

Pros:

I have had the opportunity to explore and evaluate Pipedrive software. In my experience, Pipedrive is a highly effective customer relationship management (CRM) software that helps businesses streamline their sales processes. One of the main advantages of Pipedrive is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for both sales representatives and managers to use. Additionally, the software offers powerful reporting and analytics features that provide businesses with valuable insights into their sales performance.

Cons:

While Pipedrive has many benefits, there are some cons to consider. For instance, the software's pricing model requires businesses to upgrade to a paid plan to access some of its features. Also, some users have reported that the software can be slow to load when working with large amounts of data. Despite these drawbacks, I believe that Pipedrive remains a highly effective tool for managing and optimizing sales operations.

Pipedrive Response

last year

Hi James, Thank you very much for your feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience the slowness experience may have caused in your business, we can understand how this can impact your work. Service interruptions can be caused by different factors but we can guarantee we will look into any issues being reported carefully and as quickly as possible. We would like to reassure you that our Support Team is here to help you 24/7 and we will be more than happy to help with any questions you might have. We will forward the feedback internally and make sure it will be taken into account for future improvements. Thank you!

Juliana
Assitente Comercial in
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11–50 Employees

Use better your time to be Productive and reach Results

Comments: Firs of all Pipedrive took me off all the excel spreadsheet, and I used to have hundreds of them. I haven’t taken any training, but it wasn’t really necessary because you can learn it all by induction. I liked the colors, it’s not polluted so it doesn't hurts my eyes.
As I was not used to such a tool, it was very uncomfortable for me at the beginning, because it’s kind of boring to write down every call you make, and every activity you do and yet remark the next step. But after few days I already got used to that. So after awhile I started to see my days yield more. I started not to lose clients or negotiations, and mistakes was reducing. It was when I realysed how Pipedrive made my routine become healthier, because now I work the same time, but I produce more and I am less stressed because I don’t need to bring work home. I Know it’s gonna be easy for me to find anything easily in the next day with PipeDrive, so why keep tinhking on that after work?

Pros:

I really enjoyed the fact that we can format it the way we need to, like add some options or information space, etc. PipeDrive is flexible, that’s great! I also like the graphics and results it’s given, about the day, the week, the month and it goes on. With this I have a notion of my efficiency and I can monitor myself by this. Actually I liked PipeDrive in general. Everything is good once I haven't worked with almost nothing like it. And the closest tool I used was very terrible. I can tell that the idea of organizing a company as the Mother and others as sisters was really smart. I used to have problems with that, so it made my life easier. At last I assure that the filters are helpful, but it could be better in some ways. But I really do recommend it at all. It definitely changed my routine work for better, much better.

Cons:

I don't think it’s a bad thing, maybe something to be improved in Pipedrive, are the filters or results/statistics, it was good if we could export that to excel. I don't know if the key user can do that (I’m not) but if only him, then I suggest to give this opportunity to all users. The only thing I don’t think was positive about all that is the minucius way that now our bosses are controlling our work and results. Of course this ended to be a problem about the person, and I don’t know what Pipedrive could do about it, even though I think it is important to say. The last thing I wish I could change is the timing. Every activity has to have at least 15 minutes of during. I wish this could be more flexible, or even better, an idea: somehow we could add an activity and press a button saying we are starting that activity; Then when we finish it, we press end, and it calculates the time we used to do that. For me it sound better and more realistic. But Please, don't take off the option we already have of simply put it as done after it is done already.

Andrew
Business Coach in
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive is an exceptional tool for Sales Managers and Sales Teams

Pros:

The brilliance of Pipedrive is that by implementing the tool, Sales Managers as well as business owners will find that they simultaneously build best practice Sales Management capability into their businesses. Pipedrive really feels like it has been built by Sales Managers and Sales People, rather than by technical people, as it takes into account the things that frustrate Sales Teams the most. For example, simplicity and ease of use is essential to ensure that Sales People adopt any new Sales Tool. Pipedrive has really embraced simplicity and ease of use. One company I work with has a team of sales people mostly above the age of 50, who have successfully adopted Pipedrive. For Sales Managers, to have a tool to help them accurately predict whether their sales people are going to miss target, BEFORE it happens, is essential. Pipedrive makes it easy to setup standard sales processes. And to monitor leading measures that will predict future problems. This gives Sales Managers time to take corrective action. The tool also comes with the most powerful data import engine that I've ever worked with. So migrating legacy data into the tool is far easier than with any other tool I've worked with. All in all, I give Pipedrive a big thumbs up.

Cons:

This is a minor point because it's easy to work around this problem: Pipedrive's ability to filter deal data an become frustrating as you have to setup pre-defined filters, and you very quickly get bogged down with too many filters. The workaround is to export the data into Excel and manipulate the data from there. Also, the ability to work with a pre-defined set of Products, while available in Pipedrive, is not the tools strong point. I hope to see a more refined implementation of Product capabilities in future releases. Lastly, it's important to note that the pre-defined reporting only starts to make any sense after some history of data is available. Some of the reports make sense after a few weeks of diligent use of the system by the sales team. Other reports will likely only make sense after a few months of system usage. Obviously this problem is relevant to any sales tracking system, not just Pipedrive.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Used it at a start-up, it was easy and effective

Pros:

When I was interviewing for this position at a tech company, I was told that they use Pipedrive as their CRM. I wanted to show that I was eager to learn, so I set out to do some research on Pipedrive before I began my position. Luckily, Pipedrive made it pretty easy. I had already done a tutorial on Salesforce, so I understood the basics of CRMs, but Pipedrive had a whole academy -- the Pipedrive Academy -- to help you learn how to use their software effectively. So right off the bat, I appreciated them making it easy. I did all of the modules and quickly saw that it was very easy to use. I even put the video speed on 1.5x to save some time. Once I started the position, I saw that there was even more depth, and you could customize workflows and your pipeline pretty extensively.

Cons:

In the Pipedrive Academy, it wouldn't update my progress on some videos. So it never gave me the satisfaction of it saying "100% complete", which is a small detail but it was still annoying as a first impression. The system is easy to use, but like all CRMs, it still takes time to update all of your activities. I could usually update 10-20 calls in 5 minutes, and theres a bunch of plug-ins and extensions to make this faster but I didn't use them. Also, if your search query is off by an apostrophe or something along those lines, you can still miss the person/company you're searching for. But this can be eliminated if you have a system for formatting names or whatever.

Glenn
Glenn
Chief Commercial Officer in US
Biotechnology, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive - A CRM that Focuses on What's Important

Comments: Very positive experience thus far using Pipedrive. My background comes from deploying Salesforce.com globally with highly customized objects / workflows. With Pipedrive, it's out-of-the-box simple and to me, cuts directly to the core capabilities you need for your field teams to go sell. It's allowed us to stay focused on what matters - relationship tracking, deal tracking, and making sure we have identified the next actions to avoid funnel stall.

Pros:

The pro's from my perspective using Pipedrive are: 1) Simplicity: It allows salespeople to focus on what's critical - managing accounts, deals and most importantly, driving next-actions to move deals through the pipeline to closure. 2) Customization: Just enough ability to customize field types, add needed fields to meet your business needs, but not too complicated where it creates over-complexity to the user base. 3) UX: Clean, simple user interface / experience. Many CRM's overcomplicate the UX. Pipedrive delivers a UX that is easily understood, intuitive, and easy to train. 4) Cross-Platform Performance: Solid mobile access with offline capability. This is critical to salespeople and business professionals on the move. The ability to capture notes and add tasks on my phone and tablet are critical - as well as do so on a plane and sync up later. 5) Reports & Export Capability: simple and easy export capability and reports functionality.

Cons:

There are a few areas I would like to see improvement: 1) The ability to distribute meeting notes to Pipedrive and non-Pipedrive users. 2) Enhanced Search: Would like to see more robust search engine across the platform. Currently see some limitations in searching titles vs. body of meeting notes for example. As we generate more content, meeting notes, attachments, the need for enhanced search will be needed.