• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.3 /5

About PandaDoc

Sales teams use PandaDoc to improve deal workflow, insights, and speed while delivering an amazing buying experience.

Learn more about PandaDoc

Director of Sales
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2021

"PandaDoc the Perfect Fit"

Comments: Great product and will recommend to anyone needing a similar solution for their problems.

Pros: Functionality is perfect for what we looking to have it do. Easy to set up the documents you need to have signed and on the back end easy for the user to sign and return.

Cons: It does take some time to set up the formatting for the documents, but the support team is great to assist with that.

• Reviewed on 10/04/2021
Samantha T.
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/03/2020

"BEST SOFTWARE EVER!"

Comments: This is certainly my favourite software that I have implemented at my workplace. If i've ever had an issue (which is rare), the customer support team is incredible - they're so helpful and come back to you so quickly. The software itself is so easy to use and very user friendly. The templates and content is so easy to create and really adaptable, you can do a lot with it without trying too hard. Being able to share it all with my team as required was so great as well. PandaDoc have really thought of most things and have the user experience as smooth as possible. Our clients have also commented on numerous occasions how easy it is to access and use also in comparison to other platforms.

Pros: Love that you can switch between workspaces, easy to monitor the document return rate and how much my team are achieving, easy to track documents and follow up, so easy to set up documents and templates, looks great, easy to use, customisable. It's accessible as long as you have internet which just makes everything so much easier if you spend some time working from home as well as in the office.

Cons: It's quite tricky adding in custom fonts / increasing the list of fonts.
Would be nice if there more design templates to chose from.
More integrations - the CRM we use didn't work with PandaDoc. This didn't cause huge issues but would have been helpful and made the process slicker.

• Reviewed on 19/03/2020
Steve A.
GM
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2018

"Good."

Comments: Some efficiency and design options.

Pros: The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

Cons: We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them.
Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now.
Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

• Reviewed on 09/01/2018
Vincent D.
  • Reviewed on 07/08/2019

"An AMAZING product if you are patient at first"

Comments: Overall this is an amazing software that takes care of so many business needs with ease, mainly:
- ESignatures
- Proposal creation
- Proposal tracking
- Payments
- Keeping track of pricing
The learning curve is a bit steeper than other like products, however, once you get the hang of you you'll see that it is hands down the best software. Yes the pricing is usually higher than other proposal softwares, however, you'll find out that it is much much more than a proposal generation tool and the convenience and ease of having so many features in one place saves so much time and money needed to run and integrate multiple platforms to do the same thing.

Pros: the scope of features is unmatched by any other software
the scope of native integrations into tools we already use
tracking of users and activity
HubSpot integration
Dynamic pricing grids and ability to store products/services for ease of use later

Cons: Because of how powerful this tool is and how much it can do, the learning curve is much steeper than other products we've used. However, once you get the hand of it it blows everything out of the water

• Reviewed on 07/08/2019
Phil P.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2021

"Our favorite e-signature and proposal building platform"

Comments: Our company loves using PandaDoc to impress our clients with great proposals in a fast and effective manner. We will continue to license the product moving forward.

Pros: PandaDoc makes it very easy to create and templatize amazing looking proposals. The technology has helped us scale our business. It is way more than just an e-signature platform!

Cons: There really are no major cons here. As a SaaS company, at times it is hard to get a member of PandaDoc's support team on the phone, but their library of best practices is helpful.

• Reviewed on 12/03/2021
Joe M.
VP Sales
Wireless, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/03/2019

"VP of Sales - Review of Pandadoc"

Comments: This tool is key to our sales operations at this point. We appreciate the updates and can tell that the people at Pandadoc are actively working to make improvements to the platform.

Pros: Pandadoc allows us to easily customize our quotes and proposals. I appreciate the tracking feature to know when clients open or view the info we present. Electronic signature piece simlifies our processes. In addiiton, I like to accept/reject process which allows my reps to send me deals with discounting or changes in terms to quickly review.

Cons: I don't like the fact that emails sent from this tool often get stuck in the client's spam filter. We typically send a manual copy in addition to the electronic version because of this. It might be that our clients, healthcare IT, are a little more zealous on blocking incoming emails than other industries.
Our CRM integration is not the best (Hubspot) it may be that we haven't set it up as good as we could have. However, the basic integration we have does provide some value.

• Reviewed on 12/03/2019
Head of Customer Success
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/08/2019

"If you're serious about your Sales process - this is the only solution!"

Pros: PandaDoc has transformed the way our Sales team communicates with our potential clients when it comes to proposals and contracts. We have integrated PandaDoc with Nutshell and can easily generate and track all sent proposals and contracts with a few clicks. The customization tool is simple and allows you to create stunning templates with little effort. Highly recommend!

Cons: While I understand the limitations, I'd love for a better mobile solution.

• Reviewed on 01/08/2019
Lena K.
Account Manager
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2019

"PRO Panda Doc"

Comments: We will continue to use PandaDoc for our contract clients because it is easy and efficient for us and allows us to spend minimal time creating a contract, which allows us to focus on increasing sales.

Pros: For my job, I have to write multiple contracts for our clients daily. While our product/service doesn't change, each clients' contract can vary on a case to case basis. MY favorite part about PandaDoc is that you can choose specific words or phrases that can be modified per case, while keeping the body of the contract the same. It makes sending contracts efficient and my patients receive their contracts in a timely manner to speed up business.

Cons: It does take the documents (depending on the size) a while to load sometimes. So I wish that was a bit quicker, but once it has loaded you can navigate through it with no problems.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2019
Theresa ruth sarah M.
Chief Advocate
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2018

"Manage, Track and Send Official Documents with Ease"

Comments: We use it for sales quotations. It makes it easier for us to track and manage our documents. Because it has integration with Hubspot too, we can quickly reference our Hubspot CRM for the Pandadoc quotes as well. We love this service but it is a bit pricey for our region though.

Pros: Pandadoc is simple to configure and easy to use. I love that you can manage and track the sending of the documents especially when its for external customers. The fact that you can add a layer of approval to documents before you send out to external customers is great too. Plus points that it has the mobile app as well!

Cons: Sometimes, external customers do not want to click the link that leads to the document. They would rather that they see the document straight away on their email inbox. In fact, some email systems block the emails we send through Pandadoc.

• Reviewed on 28/12/2018
Ryan C.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2020

"Year over Year Excessive Price Increases"

Comments: Disappointed. I found Pandadoc collaborative in the early years and receptive to feedback and suggestions, now it seems they are just focused on extracting as much money as possible from their clients.

Pros: The product is easy to use. Great template editor and the calculator makes it easy to generate quotes quickly and easily.

Cons: The features are great. I would just alert other users as to the continual cost increases. Last year was a 20% +price increase and then this year again they are increasing our cost by another 20%+.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2020
Caleb H.
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2019

"PandaDoc Helped Streamline Our Sales Process!"

Comments: So far PandaDoc has really helped increase our sales and our efficiency to get estimates out the door and signed contracts in the door. It's fairly easy to use right out of the box and guides you through most steps. We're planning on sticking with PandaDoc for a long time.

Pros: Pros
1) A wide variety of boiler plate templates to get started with.
2) Multiple Recipients and Signors
3) Certified Signatory page
4) Easily copy templates for use over and over
5) Optional add-on and dynamic quantity fields to really increase up-sells
6) Set up automatic reminders and contract expirations
7) You can integrate payments right into the contract so the client can pay through the web

Cons: Cons
1) Slightly pricey for the type of software
2) Add-on users are costly
3) Cannot extend expiration of original document once sent
4) Drag and drop editor is somewhat janky part of the time...
5) Unable to slice payments up for online payment (i.e. 30% down, it wants to charge the whole contract price right then and there.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2019
Mathias R.
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2017

"PandaDoc seriously changes everything for your company concerning invoicing!"

Comments: It has helped us bring in more money, faster. It's pretty easy to use and we don't have to keep track of physical contracts anymore which is awesome. Everything is in one place!

Pros: The fact that you can easily send invoices online has made a huge impact on our business. It's relatively easy to use once you learn how it works and it will reduce the time it takes for you to get your agreements signed massively!

Cons: It has some minor things that would need some tweaking. For example, it would be nice to be able to delete more than one textfield at the same time. It's really annoying to delete them one by one. You could however set up your agreements in other ways but it shouldn't be necessary. One other thing that can be annoying sometimes is that you can no longer see what cost you put for a certain product once you've sent the document. Sometimes that can be useful if multiple people work with on your team and needs to know, or if you for some reason forgot.

• Reviewed on 17/08/2017
Amy A.
Options Specialist
Construction, 2-10 Employees

"PandaDoc is my Go-To"

Comments: I started using PandaDoc a year ago for all of my Purchase Orders for our construction company. It was ideal in that I could customize it to my specific needs very easily. It was easy to learn, easy to organize, I'm able to view it on my phone on the go, and my vendors and sub-contractors can easily navigate it from their end, as well. I did a lot of research and found that PandaDoc, for the price, is by far the best product I found for our needs. When I first started I would send Chat requests for help and always had a response within minutes. They genuinely listened to me and helped with all of my needs. They even changed some of their programmings for a specific need I had. I would highly recommend PandaDoc and actually, do recommend it whenever I get the chance. Thank you, PandaDoc.

Pros: I like that it's customizable and easy to use.

Cons: I wish it had a few more excel type abilities like being able to add lines wherever I would like rather than having to drag it up from the bottom. I also wish it had a total column for figures.

Jeff C.
Bid Manager
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2017

"Will be great when the industry catches up"

Comments: Easy to make a proposal with templates and price lists. I could often do one in 5 minutes. Love the feature to make line items optional with a checkbox. Also love the feature to make form fields required or not. Great product with great potential, therefore I've given it mostly 5 stars. That being said, I've moved onto something else for the time being due to the cost for something that just really does one thing being high for a small business. Built in CRM, project management, etc would make it more viable. Also seemed hit or miss as to whether clients "received" the files, though I'm sure this was on the client end. As a residential/commercial contractor, not everyone in our customer base is tech savvy, so our industry customer base will need to catch up also to make viable. Our staff ended up just sending a PDF version as attachment most the time which negates read receipt features that make the software great. Also, very few clients used the digital signature feature. "Ease of use" for client could be better, therefore, but can see as a great tool in a more technology oriented customer base.

Pros: Easy document creation with drag and drop pre-saved components. Price list and templates are great. Like how can make some line items optional with a check box.

Cons: Price high if not getting the most out of it. Customers who are used to just receiving an email attachment had trouble reconciling it and very few used the digital signature feature, so was too much for us to spend for just a good document creator.

Brian M.
Operations
  • Reviewed on 18/07/2018

"Great software with a great team"

Pros: These guys are responsive. There's alot of e-contracting software's out there. Many are larger corporations that you can't even speak to anyone on the phone about. PandaDoc is the complete opposite, they are smaller in sizer and incredibly receptive of feedback and offering solutions. They helped us build a zendesk integration which we use every day.

Cons: We sometimes have downtime issues very early in the morning. By the time you write an email to support, its already fixed. But this is the only thing I could really think of and its not that often.

• Reviewed on 18/07/2018
Amanda D.
Business Development Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/06/2018

"Great in concept... functionality and features lacking"

Comments: Easy of use for MSA's and proposals. Templates are great to use to ensure the team is using the same (most up-to-date) information when putting complex documents together.

Pros: I love that you can create templates for a team. I also love that you can insert multiple types of content within the document. Great concept but some features are poorly executed. But overall I wish the solution was a bit more flexible.

Cons: Can't resize images within the solution. You must use the blocked approach to building documents, meaning you can't mix media. If you want to put an image into a paragraph of text, you have to enter two different text boxes and insert the image in the middle of the two. When making a lot of edits, the document can become very hard to work in. I've lost information I've added in the past when updating a lot at once. Shouldn't be this way!!! Wish the system would show you page breaks once exported to PDF. It would be nice to know before you export and review to be able to insert page breaks into the document based on how the data looks. Highlighting and editing fonts are not good. When highlighting and un-highlighting the highlights will move to other text when trying to turn it off. Same will happen with fonts when changing size or style.

• Reviewed on 25/06/2018
Patrick D.
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2016

"Great Document Assembly App!"

Comments: Alright, so PandaDoc certainly isn't the principal innovation to help you explain PDFs and other advanced reports (Adobe Reader, for instance, let you check up PDFs), yet the organization goes above and beyond than just explanation and e-marks. PandaDoc additionally gives examination to each record sent, to tell clients who took a gander at which part, when, and for to what extent. By utilizing PandaDoc to send and track computerized records, organizations can maintain a strategic distance from a paper trail and streamline an incidentally disappointing procedure. Also, a rate of benefits go to safeguarding panda territories which is cool! PandaDoc... is about building a simpler, more legitimate approach to handle reports. Have you ever sent a report and basically sat tight for it to be marked, never knowing much else? PandaDoc tracks your archives, telling you who has taken a gander at what, when, and afterward gives you itemized examination to help you arrange your best course of action. Use e-mark to get things approved rapidly, effortlessly and safely.

Pros: PandaDoc tracks your archives, telling you who has taken a gander at what, when, and afterward gives you itemized examination to help you arrange your best course of action.

Cons: Not much that I can see other than if you prefer another UI.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 11/06/2016
Brian B.
New Business Manager
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 09/01/2017

"Pipedrive Review by Brian Bell"

Comments: I have been using Pandadoc for a while now and it works amazingly. I am able to have a clear view of my pipeline and can pull different metrics as and when needed. Its integration with Pandadoc also makes it easy to create quotes for different customers. Ow and i love that i get notifications when i need to perform tasks.

Pros: Integration with Pandadoc,Google Calender. Metrics for different purposes. Ease with which i can track deals

Cons: Sometimes the program gets stuck in a loop and other times it is very slow even though other programs on my PC work well.

• Reviewed on 09/01/2017
Nate P.
Chief Strategy Officer
  • Reviewed on 11/05/2018

"Pretty good product, has a nice mix of features at it's pricepoint, but with some limitations."

Comments: It makes creating and sending SOWs and other signable contract type stuff super easy and professional. It's a great tool for that sort of stuff. We have used it for proposal making as well, but it's just not very visually compelling at the levels of effort we're able to invest. (Qwilr makes it much easier to make beautiful presentations for proposals.)

Pros: Content Library / Template Library functionality is the best feature. Close second is the import from google doc feature, if the text were editable after import this might be the #1 feature.

Cons: The text formatting (especially with bullets) is atrocious! It's also very difficult to make pretty looking presentations compared to a tool like Qwilr. The way files are made and filed is also pretty annoying, it takes a lot of dilligance to keep proposals, sows, etc, filed in different folders. Also the abandoned started template docs clutter things up. (Maybe have a status for a doc created from a template but not edited, or just remove the ones that aren't edited?)

• Reviewed on 11/05/2018
Rick M.
Sales
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2016

"PandaDoc rakes in the revenue for our sales team!"

Comments: We needed a digital document management tool and PandaDoc hit all the marks. After trying DocuSign, we realized that PandaDoc had more flexibility and overall better usability for our team. We see clients signing contracts twice as fast as they had before and it is really easy for our sales team to use, with minimal training. I'm sure there are functionalities that we'd like to see added in time, and PandaDoc seems to offer the most flexibility to add those "extras" as you go, and become more comfortable with the platform.

Pros: flexible & easy to use

Cons: I don't like the way some images are managed in the system. Sometimes requires some photoshopping, to get them "just right."

• Reviewed on 13/12/2016
Susan W.
Construction
  • Reviewed on 09/05/2018

"Easy to use and does what it says on the tin."

Comments: Speeds up our proposal process. Easy to track who has read, and to send follow ups. Makes our proposals consistent. Keeps all proposals in one place.

Pros: I love having templates - our business isn't one which can be easily automated but this saves us a lot of time and allows us to be consistent.

Cons: No real dislikes! It's always being improved and added to, support is good. It doesn't do dumb things like insist you use 100 characters, unlike this reviews site! :)

• Reviewed on 09/05/2018
Ashley J.
Inbound Marketing Manager
Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2018

"Modern Docusign Alternative"

Comments: PandaDoc simplified a very complicated contract approval process for our team. As an enterprise user they have been diligent in fielding development requests and rolling out new features.

Pros: Easily building custom workflows and an integration directly into Hubspot makes sending proposals seamless for our team.

Cons: The design tool is clunky and requires a bit more CSS knowledge than the average user will have. There is a new tool that should improve this process.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2018
Sales Rep
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/03/2019

"PandaDoc helps you look great"

Pros: What I liked most about PandaDoc is its ease of use and the ability to track my potential customers interest in parts of the proposal. It has helped us to constantly improve our proposals and increase our success ratio.

Cons: We cover a few geographic areas and use different email address for each area. There is no clean way to send proposals to each area based on its geographic location.

• Reviewed on 11/03/2019
Greg S.
CEO | Strategic Online Marketing Expert
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2018

"PandaDoc does it all: Proposals + e-signing + payments, and a full range of add'l robust features!"

Pros: The fact that it handles so many features (as mentioned above) in one single package, in additiona to tracking analytics (when recipients open/view documents), use of templates, reusable content libraries, price lists - and backed by an excellent (and responsive) support team.

Cons: We don't have the Enterprise version, so we can't use some of the advanced features we would like. Having said that, we of course understand that every product must have various pricing levels - we simply don't need enough of these features to upgrade to Enterprise.

Jacqueline M.
communications and marketing manager
  • Reviewed on 08/05/2018

"Pandadoc has greatly improved our proposal system"

Pros: Pandadoc keeps improving their software so it keeps getting better all the time. I use the library a lot which streamlines my proposals

Cons: I recently had to merge 2 different templates and I did not find an easy way to do it. I finally just copied all the blocks into a temporary folder and pasted them into the other template. Maybe there is a better way, but I didn't find it.