• Overall

About Mailjet

Build Together. Send Smarter.
The email solution for fast-moving teams.

Learn more about Mailjet

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries available

Countries available

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Mailjet before?

Kenneth A.
Kenneth A.
Managing Partner in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees

Best Value Out There

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The software is easy to use and I can prepare a "mailing" fairly quickly with templates that I've set up for various types of occasions. The price is very reasonable and the reports are fantastic. I'm able to reach my target markets better when I download the reports and track who opens and "clicks" through my messages.

Cons:

Everything is great. I wish that there could be more templates for the emails to give me more "looks" when I do "mailings"

Isaac B.
Executive Director in US
Think Tanks, 2-10 Employees

A solid option for managing email lists.

5 2 years ago

Pros:

Ease of use A plethora of features Messages arrive to inbox (not spam) Good analytics Overall value is good

Cons:

Mailjet limits your sending rate at first Some features could be more customizable (e.g. subscriber forms/widgets) Can be a bit complicated to add sender addresses and verify URLs

Waqas A.
Owner in Saudi Arabia

One of the best news letter service

5 10 months ago

Comments: Overall they are offering good services in the budget if you want to build and send a newsletter weekly.

Pros:

Easy to use newsletter builder included, Can test the service a free plan including 6000 mails per month. Can be used as a mail delivery service such as an SMTP.

Cons:

Required monthly subscription if you are sending more than 6000 emails per month. Somehow costly as compared to other services.

Mauro B.
Developer in Italy
Computer Software, Self Employed

Great service at reasonable prices

5 2 years ago

Comments: The problem of spam definitively solved, integration in the servers very fast, excellent

Pros:

I solved the spam problem without large configurations, thanks to their fully qualified servers. It was what I needed

Cons:

I would love to have the option to pay for the service annually and not only monthly, obviously prepaid

CEO in UK
Online Media, 2-10 Employees

Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails

2 2 years ago

Comments: Overall, if you want to send a little bit of email with webhooks and api calls, this will work. If you're sending large scale campaigns, it could ruin your email list size because of the lack of functionality around reengagement campaign parameters.

Pros:

The sales people and customer support were very nice. If you were looking to use the free tier or send low volume of emails then MailJet will do the job (ie: in place of MailChimp) however, if you're looking at this v's constantcontact or sendgrid, selligent etc then I would definitely not go with MailJet.

Cons:

MailJet do not want clients to use them as a databasing tool which means, if you have a segment of users who are engaged and opened 20 times in the last 30 days and you want to get those email addresses to push into facebook to find a look alike audience...you can't. MailJet won't let you get that data. They also blacklist your softbouncing emails in the background and limit the characters in subject lines.

2 years ago

Hi - thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to send us an email to [email protected] and we'd be happy to look into your account. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience. Our platform and API is designed to handle higher volumes and as long as our Sending Policy is adhered to, we will be able to address any of your issues. Thanks again, the Mailjet team.

Co-Founder in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Transactional / Triggered emails are so easy to setup

5 3 years ago

Comments: Overall, it has been a positive experience. As a startup company, we initially went with a competitor and hit many roadblocks, so we wound up with MailJet and it has been smooth sailing.

Pros:

So far, I have mostly only used the transactional emails. Our developer found this solution and it integrated with our platfrom through the API very smooth. My role was to create and design the email templates. It was very intuitive to use and has a vast feature set. I quickly setup 15+ custom templates within a few hours. The developer had them connected and running within a couple days.

Cons:

The reporting is a bit confusing compared to other email tools I have used. When I had to go and find if someone was triggered a transactional email and it wasn't easy to find the information I needed.

Marko A.
CEO & Founder in Serbia
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees

Mailjet for hosting company

5 3 years ago

Comments: We are using mailjet services for years, we are hosting company so we send big ammounts of mails, before we started using mailjet, our mails went to spam, and we have been oftenly listed in spamhaus dbl, but since using mailjet, we do not have that problem, and our mail score is now good.

Pros:

Its easy to use, simple, and cheap for ammount of mail they offer.

Cons:

I couldnt find option to read sent mail (to see mail content).

Dr. greg S.
Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Their Customer Service is the worst

4 2 years ago

Comments: The problem I have with Mailjet is that I sent them $50 from Paypal, which they accept. It never appeared on my account and they say they never received it, despite my giving them all of the transaction details. They refuse to acknowledge the payment or give me a refund. Their customer service was slow, demeaning, and utterly useless. How does the "accounting team" not find a transaction after giving them every last detail of the transaction? I wonder if they are actually malicious?

Pros:

Relatively easy to set up and use, Cheap

Cons:

Strictly transactional and they shut down my account immediately (which is fine as I am new to this, but they should have made that clearer as I signed up), horrible customer service

2 years ago

Hello, we understand your frustration and we are here to help. Looking into your account further, it is clear that we never received the $50 deposit you are referencing. It should be possible for you to request a charge back from PayPal, and if you need our support confirming this error, please let us know in the support ticket. Again, we apologize for any delay and we want to help with fixing the situation. Best, the Mailjet team.

CEO in Greece
11-50 Employees

positive experience

5 4 years ago

Comments: deliverability for your emails

Pros:

it works! even free version is full of features needed by a small online business to run smoothly the every day e-mail needs.

Cons:

the user interface can be a little bit better, but this is not so important, after all the perfect software does not exist

Karl R.
Karl R.
Owner / Business Development in New Zealand
Financial Services

Have used Mailjet since 2011 across multiple businesses and clients.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Easy to set up and configure for multiple delivery platforms, and consistently reliable. Excellent delivery rates.

Cons:

Reporting can be a little out of sync sometimes, a minor issue in the scheme of things. Reporting granularity could be better, i.e. more detail

Thomas L.
Thomas L.
France

Robust emailing system

4 5 years ago

Comments: We use Mailjet as our main email system for our application TIMEKO (www.timeko.net) to send emails for the app operations (registration, forgot password, send messages by email channel etc..). Mailjet guarantee a good delivery and easy tracking real-time graphics. The API is easy to use.
LINKAVIE provides TIMEKO Web and mobile App, a new multi-channel messaging system by Yes or No to identify quickly a competent person you need within your community

Pros:

Mailjet is quite fair in price, good technically, good API, good and easy to use admin interface.

Cons:

Support only by email.

Sascha V.
Owner in Belgium
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Mailjet

5 3 years ago

Comments: Very good

Pros:

Nice company to do business with Very good and fast service.

Cons:

If you have payment issues, there system automatics downgrade without any warning. So the next time, your discounts are gone.

CEO in UK
Computer & Network Security, Self Employed

Good

5 3 years ago

Comments: I’ve been forced to use such company due to running a google cloud instance that doesn’t allow outbound SMTP. Thankfully, Mailjet offer a free plan which is enough to get you up and running.
I find the website easy to navigate. It checks DKIM & DMARC status and provides easy instructions on how to correct such records.
I’ve had to use support which was prompt and helpful considering I’m on a free plan and have been for a year or so.
I’ve not used any of the e-mail marketing functions so I’m unable to comment on those services but it certainly serves for me as a message relay service and I’m not sure what more it could offer.

Pros:

Free plan. Intuative interface. DKIM / DMARC Recording checking.

Cons:

Some of messages relayed appear in the 'forum' tabs of gmail but that's possibly due to misconfiguraiton on my part somehwere.

Yoan R.
Communication manager in France

I'm using Mailjet to send newsletters once a week, to more than 15 000 receivers per month.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Mailjet provides a lot of interessant statistics. It gives us an overview of how our messages are treated.

Cons:

Mailjet should warn us when some services are suddenly blocked... Even if it's caused by our credit card payment. How can I notice that there is something wrong if I don't get any warning ?

Director in UK

Neat, clean and trouble free.

5 4 years ago

Comments: Easier marketing to a potentially large number of potential customers.

Pros:

The interface is good, which means it's easy to get started. The choice of templates lets you send better-looking mailers. The reporting is excellent, allowing you to drill down into the response data and see where you have been most successful. The 200 free per day is generous, given that you can schedule five different mailers to a total of 1000 people over a working week. The scheduling tool allows your message to arrive at the most opportune time.

Cons:

Some of the setup procedures are a bit clunky, particularly reusing previous text and layouts. I suppose the five point certification statement about opt-in is a necessary evil. In the reporting it would be useful to know more about the nature of the bounces, or even the detail of the message.

Manager of Database Administration in US
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees

Mailjet Is my Favorite

5 3 years ago

Pros:

I love using Mailjet and have recommended my clients use it as well. It is a great way to send SMTP email, especially since the hosting providers offer such a lack luster approach to doing this.

Cons:

Nothing, I seriously have no issues with this product.

Anna M.
Marketing Coordinator in Armenia

An easy to use platform for Email marketing

4 3 years ago

Comments: Overall Mailjet is fine for sending marketing newsletters and targeted campaigns if you have a large customer database and you do not want to pay extra money for that. I can say nothing about sending transactional emails through Mailjet, as I have not tried this feature yet.

Pros:

My experience with Mailjet is rather positive. I've tried some other mass mailing platforms and I can say that Mailjet offers good value for money. Mailjet is quite easy to set up, template design tool gives you everything you need to create a nice-looking newsletter. The analytics gives you necessary insights into your marketing campaign. The support team was always quite responsive to my claims and willing to help.

Cons:

The email sending limitation when you first start sending out mailers with Mailjet is one reason to be annoyed when you have a large customer database. It is not always easy to find out the reason why an email is blocked by Mailjet. However, for me the most annoying thing is that you may get kicked out of the system quite often for no particular reason in the middle of designing or manually sending out mailers.

Aqeel M.
CEO in US
Music, 2-10 Employees

Mailjet is where it's at!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Mailjet is an excellent email marketing solution no matter your business size. It's user friendly interface, and ease of use makes it the perfect platform for those who don't have the time to waste fiddling around with a time consuming, and cumbersome process to create a professional looking, and eye catching email.

Cons:

Mailjet really doesn't have any cons per se. However, I do think that they could make some of the backend features like SMTP and API a bit more user friendly, and consumer accessible.

Kent G.
President in US

Great Email Marketing Solution

4 3 years ago

Comments: Great value and features! Easy-to-use and advanced features aren't limited to an enterprise account like some other solutions / services are.

Pros:

Cons:

Would like to see credits carry over from month to month.

Ben W.
Territory Sales Director in US

Helps drive sales.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

Easy to use and helps drive sales numbers. We can reach multiple leads with one campaign saving time and money.

Cons:

Limited formatting when trying to create a new campaign. If there were more options on formats it would be helpful.

4 years ago

Hello Ben, thank you for your review. We note your remark about formatting and we hope you continue having a good experience with Mailjet. Best, The Mailjet Crew

Ardian B.
Founder in Indonesia
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Fantastic features

5 3 years ago

Comments: I'm using mailjet as transactional email and news letter. One sentence, it is easy to use.

Pros:

I already have required features for mail marketing from Mailjet. From SMTP to campaign and contact list. Sending limit for free account is high comared to other competitors. Love it

Cons:

No cons. Everything is very good. Thanks

Marketing Program Specialist in India

Best App for Email Marketing and Web Form creation.

5 4 years ago

Pros:

Ease of use and good features. Inbuilt drag and drop editor for crafting good flyers and newsletters. Very economical when compared with competitor products. Option to set up SMTP relay service using our local software.

Cons:

Customer support not that great, though we can handle most of the things our own. More improvement in reports and dashboards.

Mj D.
France
Eric P.
President in France
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees

we use mailjet for 3 purpose : transactionnal emails, our newsletters, and mails to our models

4 4 years ago

Comments: a good value for money for managing our different newsletters and it gives usefull informations about delivering

Pros:

the simplicity of use, the possibility of using different sending emails, the possibility of keeping archives of all newsletters sent

Cons:

the lack of explanation about blocked emails, it should be more detailed , we should know for each email why it is blocked