• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.6 /5

About Freshdesk

Freshdesk is an easy-to-use customer service software that helps over 40,000 businesses worldwide create stellar customer experiences.

Learn more about Freshdesk

Showing 2,240 reviews

Jeff K.
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/10/2020

"Lacking rudimentary filter/show by date range feature, terrible for recordkeeping"

Comments: Mediocre at best - it does what every other support desk system does - assign & distribute tickets, some automation etc. etc. I've submitted the above feature request for very basic date based filter & displays that any email system should have and what is supposed to be an advanced business management tool completely lacks this.

Pros: For years I've been asking for date filters - something as simple as "see all emails sent by this client between 2020-04-10 to 2020-04-15" - NOTHING. To make matters worse, when looking at older emails in a list, it doesn't even show the date - it will show some ambiguous phrase like "About a year ago" which lumps in a 6 month period. If you want accurate tracking of communication, forget it. If you have one off emails that you'll never need to see again once resolved, maybe. If it weren't for the fact we have so many existing records with this company we'd switch but we are stuck, and years of asking them for a simple feature to either allow date based searches OR at least display actual date of email, has been futile. Regret having chose this as our support desk provider for our team of 8!

Cons: The lack of basic and very simple features such as filtering emails/communication by date, or even displaying an accurate date. What business runs on emails that show the date on a list as "About A Year Ago"? Absolutely horrible for business management or record keeping. If you want to manage long term relationship with clients and be able to look up conversations quickly, DO NOT USE FRESHBOOKS.

• Reviewed on 07/10/2020
Developer/PLC Integrator
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2020

"Love FreshDesk!!!"

Comments: We lover FreshDesk and expanding to the other FreshService addons.

Pros: We use FreshDesk Daily for customer support and issue tracking. We are able to track our customers and teams progress. Plus it started our free and there was a chance to learn and implement it into our daily routine and now we are paying for more features.

Cons: There are a few oddities about how tickets are made and some back scripting that needed to be done to notify team members. Overall the service works.

• Reviewed on 29/12/2020
Nikos A.
Maritime, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/01/2020

"Why we chose Freshdesk"

Comments: Their support is probably the best support out there, a real 5-star experience, plus they are continuously implementing new features and create new products.
As an administrator In my company, I really don't have to do a lot and I can easily do my job. There is almost no complaints from users.

Pros: Software is very clear and easy to use. A new user would require minimal training.
All latest ticketing ideas and features are already implemented.
There is constant development and you can see the changes every day without affecting the existing functionality though.
Great staff mentality and customer approach.

Cons: Some times users are a bit confused, but I guess this is normal when someone enters a new platform.
There are some hidden features that should be available on the administrator menu in my opinion.
The parent-child feature should be more flexible.

• Reviewed on 17/01/2020
Associate Director
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2020

"Support Detail"

Comments: Our business needs quickly expanded into handling over 50 tickets / work orders a day across multiple client sites. We were struggling to find a suitable solution that would cater for multi site, multi users without incurring addition costs for client access to their tickets. Freshdesk software ticked all the boxes when it came to the online portal access for clients and exporting ticket information into CSV files.

Pros: - Creating, monitoring and finding specific information: EXCELLENT
- User interface is very fresh, intuitive and user friendly
- Keeping track of files was an added feature I didn't expect and was very useful the bigger the tickets became.
- Splitting and Merging tickets is a must for any helpdesk. This software is very intuitive on this feature.
- Mobile App is so easy to use across IOS and Android.
- Reporting Functions are excellent - really think the custom dashboard is a REAL PRO when considering a Helpdesk Software Solution.
- Setup: If your not a tech person, Freshdesk live support is excellent. They have helped me same day on each occasion. Very reliable and efficient, but most of all understand your requirements.

Cons: Integrations are getting better with other software platforms but there are no real cons to be mindful of whatsoever with Freshdesk. I would like to see a better integration with Xero Financial Software.

• Reviewed on 14/01/2020
Raymond M.
Software Development Manager
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2019

"Freshdesk review by software dev manager @ Regenesys Business School"

Comments: Awesome.

Pros: The ease of use, both for the agents as well as the clients is pretty awesome. Being able to pull out detailed reports concerning not only the tickets on the system and their categories and statuses, but also seeing agents' performances makes this product recommendable for me.

Cons: The fact that I have to log in twice, once for freshdesk and then again for freshworks, before I can gain access to our freshdesk platform really irks me sometimes. An SSO would go a long way in preventing this. Also, being to integrate with Jira proved unsuccessful for me.

• Reviewed on 12/12/2019
Gabriel L.
Support & Onboarding
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2019

"Very happy with this purchase"

Comments: I am currently the only person responsible for customer support in a small company. Freshdesk made it much more easy for me to manage support tickets due to SLAs, automations, etc. I used to have to do pretty much everything manually. We'll be adding new users soon because of this great experience.

Pros: Ease of use. Reasonable price. Otherwise, I like the way tickets can be prioritized with SLAs, status, etc. Canned responses and automations are great too.

Cons: The automations, despite being very nice, are somewhat limited in terms of what they can do. Sometimes I'd like to go a little further than what they can offer. It's often just little details, but it could make a big difference. Here are a few basic examples: 1) IF field is empty, THEN send a notification to the user with a message saying that it has to be updated. This is not possible since we can't have an automation triggered by a field being left blank. 2) Only the custom fields with drop down lists can be used as triggers for automations. Also, I'd like to be able to have the SLA based on the expected first response rather than the expected resolution. Overall though, it makes my job a lot easier.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2019
Angel V.
Technology Director
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2019

"Easy to Use, Easy to Setup"

Pros: My favorite part about this software is the knowledge base. This has helped us immensely on our team. Certain parts of the knowledge base show up based on the company the user is associated with. This allows us to set up public tutorials, internal tutorials for our staff, then another section that just our internal help desk can use. It is also very user-friendly, our students and staff can easily create tickets and we are able to customize the fields for tickets. I don't use a lot of the features with phone and automated ticket assignment, but I can see how this would be useful for a larger organization. I honestly have no complaints and whenever I have a question or issue, support has responded and solved my issue quickly!

Cons: There was an issue with spam, but this seems to be prominent amongst other companies as well. They have just implemented a resolve with this and I have seen a decline, but it is not completely blocked yet.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2019
Alphonso B.
Enterprise Engineer
  • Reviewed on 11/10/2019

"Easy to setup and use. Great ticketing system"

Comments: We are an MSP and Freshdesk is the core of our support business. Without it we wont be able to keep track of what work needs to be done. Our client tickets get logged on Freshdesk and assigned to technicians. Time logs gets added, tickets get exported and processed for billing. Any issues that we've had, we simply contacted them via in support chat and it was resolved quickly.

Pros: Incredibly easy to get going with the software. Your in house IT team can set this up themselves and you dont need to spend a fortune getting a consultancy firm to do it for you. The interface is also very intuitive and even without any training your staff should be able to do the basics. We looked at other solutions that were more of an all in one kinda package that also included financial, stock/warehousing etc but found that these were overly complex and as a result made us work less efficient and the helpdesk staff also did not want to use it because it was just too bloated for their needs. Freshdesk does ticketing and it does it well. The company does have other software modules and integrations that you can add if you want (addon integration apps or maybe look at their other products like Freshsales or Freshservice) If you just want a great easy to use ticking system, definitely give Freshdesk a try. The free trial should be more than enough to give you a fell for the system.

Cons: I cant really think of a con. Some might want something that has more features or customization but we are seeing that as a pro as it keeps it simple and efficient (not that Freshdesk lacks features. For us, it has everything that it needs to have and more)

• Reviewed on 11/10/2019
Josemaria G.
Vice Director for External Affairs
E-Learning, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/04/2019

"Fresh as its name suggests"

Comments: Fresh, intuitive, and a must-have tool for any helpdesk team. Freshdesk has helped improve helpdesk staff productivity, efficiency, as well as customer and top-level satisfaction.

Pros: Freshdesk gives us a fresh take on getting helpdesk support and updates. First of all, I love the fresh look and user interface. It is friendly and easy to create tickets and revisit the portal to get status updates. It acts as a centralized hub for our support team in terms of collating all helpdesk items from multiple channels like email, voice calls, chat, etc. It is also easy to see who is assigned/acting on a ticket in order to avoid two staff working on the same ticket (too many cooks spoil the broth). Canned responses is also great since it saves us time from re-composing the same incident resolution for recurring problems (like the common concern of password reset, network/account access..etc). Another thing is the reporting power of Freshdesk. We can churn out the performance levels of each helpdesk staff, even for the whole department. We can also generate reports to see the most frequent person/departments who request a lot of support, or which incidents turn out to be problems and for possible root cause analysis and resolution. One more thing, is the all-important Service Level Management (SLA) which can be set up and managed well from within Freshdesk. SLA Performance reports can be easily downloaded and intuitive enough to be used for future IT strategy and planning.

Cons: The notifications can be a powerful tool for reminding the staff or triggering an action, however, Freshdesk can sometimes tend to flood the staff with all these notifications for example if a person is assigned a ticket and is also part of a group, the email sends at least twice. We'll have to look into how the setup for notifications can be more optimized.

• Reviewed on 08/04/2019
Shikha V.
HR Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/03/2019

"Extremely helpful online ticketing system-Takes care of all HR related and other queries"

Comments: Overall experience has been amazing so far as it is able to cater our day to day needs. Great platform to provide internal/external support.

Pros: We have been using this software for more than 2.5 years now in our company to assist our consultants, vendors and clients.
Freshdesk is a cloud based helpdesk system, which allows its users to resolve all day-to-day queries by generating tickets. This ticketing system works well internally and externally. Being a part of the HR Team, we receive approximately 20-30 tickets per day from our employees/Clients and other companies for assistance regarding pay, employment verification, employment letters, leaves etc. The employees send their queries to a common HR Group ID and then we allocate it to the concerned person within the team.
The Fresh desk support is implemented by the technical department of our company as well where the internal employees raise tickets in case of any technical issues.
The interface is easy to use and simple. It also provides guidelines and prompts for a new user, making it extremely easy to learn and start without much assistance. It provides the option to add a note to every ticket before closing it making it easier to know for the entire team that a ticket is closed. It also keeps a clear and manageable history of all the recently closed tickets. It also provides a feature to export a complete summary of the tickets group wise with categories and subjects, date of receipt and closure.
Freshdesk has an in-built contact directory for all internal employees making it easier to allocate copy or forward the tickets.

Cons: As per our existing needs, I do not see any cons. I am sure it offers more flexibility at higher prices but so far, it works well for us.

• Reviewed on 25/03/2019
Alex W.
Technology Consultant
Higher Education, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/11/2018

"Great tool, even at the lower price tiers"

Comments: Overall, my gripes are relatively minor, and for the most part have usable workarounds. FreshDesk has proven an invaluable tool for our small team, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid ticketing system. In fact, I already have!

Pros: The interface clear and navigable, making it simple to switch from our old ticketing system. It's easy to work together on a single ticket, especially with the ability to create Private Notes visible only to agents. Email templates help speed things up, and time-based rules ensure that tickets don't sit idle too often. Also handy are the apps that allow you to expand some of the functionality or customize features. While the ticketing features are handy, I've recently started delving into the "Solutions", aka knowledgebase. It's easy to format, and gives you some flexibility with HTML. I think we'll be able to leverage it for some very useful tutorials. In the meantime, we have a single page with a picture from The IT Crowd captioned "Have you tried turning it off and on again?" Finally, I'd like to give kudos to FreshDesk support. They are very responsive, usually replying within a couple of hours. I don't think we've had a single ticket stay open (waiting for reply) for more than a day. As an example, another organization we support had difficulty getting outgoing email working. FreshDesk's DKIM service wasn't functioning properly, making it impossible for them to send mail from the tool. They identified the issue quickly, and were able to address the underlying technical issues in a satisfactory timeframe. Overall we haven't had many problems, but where we've had them, they got fixed or explained to our satisfaction.

Cons: Unfortunately, some of the explanations from support have been "That's available in a higher price bracket." We're on the "Blossom" level, the first paid tier, and some features that we'd find useful are only available in higher tiers that are cost-prohibitive for our two-person team. It'd be nice to have an a la carte menu to be able to add a few features for a few dollars, rather than nearly doubling our cost. Still, those features are "nice to have", not necessary, and we are functioning quite well despite their absence. I can definitely see how larger teams would benefit from them though, so I don't begrudge the tiers' mere existence. There are a couple of weird things about the Solutions builder. I wish it was more of a "what you see is what you get" tool, though you do have the ability to preview your drafts before publishing the page. For example, I wanted include some footnotes, using superscript numbers in the text for indexing. This wasn't in the available formatting options, so I used the [much-appreciated] HTML editor. The problem is, the numbers continue to appear as plain text in the standard editor, and only appear as superscript in the preview (and of course the published page). This makes proofing cumbersome.

• Reviewed on 03/11/2018
Karen G.
Executive Assistant
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/05/2018

"Stop forwarding emails now"

Comments: Time saving functionality on many levels. Less emails in your inbox, and less hitting the forward button. Best part, if you're using Zendesk, you can import your emails from there when you get started. The functions in the free version are fantastic. Help desk, HELPS, but responding quickly. All private messages on a ticket or message are kept together with the email chain and kept private (unless you want the client to see the message). Recommend this product

Pros: I love the interaction with our team members. It's so easy to 'assign' emails to the correct department and the correct person within that department. Forget about hitting the forward button again, and having your team mates emails clog up with FWD: subject lines. You are also able to privately leave notes for your colleagues that the client doesn't see, but remains with the email chain! Happy days indeed. The customer service is great - even with the free version! - and you'll hear back very quickly about your queries or concerns. Nothing is too big or too small for them to respond to.
Also, you can set-up response times, and review how the team is going reaching the company's response time. This is a great function to see how your team responds to clientele and also to see the average resolution time of tasks. You're also able to change timezones so that this reflects more accurately.
Love, love, love the autoforward function, ie. if this email address @123abc.com sends an email it automatically gets assigned to this person in the team and this group. This isn't 100% accurate, but it's helped save time overall with minimal unassigned tasks coming through.

Cons: By setting up groups and team members of those groups, unfortunately if you assign it to the person & the group they'll get 2 email separate email reminders for the same email. We get around this by simply assigning it to the person in the group responsible, and they themselves apply it to the client group.
Another thing that is a little annoying, is if you apply it to a group - it leaves the email in 'unassigned' on the dashboard. Only if you apply it to a person will it remove it from this section. Again we just ensure we assign it to an individual.

• Reviewed on 21/05/2018
Paul P.
Technical Operations Manager - EHS
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/07/2019

"Awesome product!"

Comments: We needed a centralised product to handle communications, drive our workload, provide automation, statistics and be our sole platform across multiple regions and ultimately, diverse products. Freshdesk seems to add the new features we need - just before we need them, and we can see others that we dont yet need, but will eventually grow into.
Our overall experience has been brilliant - from initial small scale setup a few years ago, to gradual wider global deployment.

Pros: Configurable to meet our ever changing needs.
In the years we have used it it has evolved with us. Sure there are things we dont need/use....now - but who knows in the future. It does everything we need and more - and it does it well.
Its very scalable - we started out as a single product line, but it is now used globally for very different product lines - and it handles that diversity very well.
The entire team use it all day, every day, and it is the one aspect of our work that is never painful!

Cons: Nothing from a daya to day perspective.
I would like some better options for 'canned' reports.

• Reviewed on 08/07/2019
Travis S.
Product Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/11/2019

"Why are you still using Salesforce?"

Comments: We are solving our service CRM platform with this software. I believe it has propelled us forward past our competitors.

Pros: The service, the price and the easiness of setup is the winning factor for this CRM. It's not just about Freshdesk but there is Freshsales, Freshrelease, Freshcaller which can contribute to your team.

Cons: In the beginning we had some bugs with the software but the developers resolved the issue very quickly which is practically unheard of now and days.

• Reviewed on 27/11/2019
Client Services Director
  • Reviewed on 02/12/2019

"It Just Works...and Works Well"

Pros: The Freshworks applications are all easily integrated with each other, which makes it easy to set up. The apps in the marketplace make it easy to integrate with most other systems, which is great. I evaluated several products over a week and weekend, standing up different trials for a proof of concept. Freshdesk was the only one that I was able to get started with a minimal amount of configuration. As in, it took me an hour to stand it up, create users, generate test tickets, create responders - almost within an hour. It was insane how much easier it was than the competition. Additionally, the pricing was easy to understand and flexible enough to grow as we grow.

Cons: It would be great if Freshworks could get on board with some of the new companies like Front, Canny, and Notion. These are great tools that could benefit the support process and especially how we work, but there are no apps for them. Also, I *really* want better import and export of support articles in the knowledgebase. It is a pain to try to move from another system or keep dual sites synced.

• Reviewed on 02/12/2019
Jason W.
Sr. Systems Engineer
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/05/2019

"Impressive tools for no cost, and more pro features when you're ready"

Comments: I started using this service over a year ago. I stumbled upon it while trying to find an affordable option for a client with a small budget, and was so impressed that I adopted it myself. It's now my go-to recommendation for people who want an integrated service that connects their customer service ticketing system, CRM, live chat support and more. Back in the day, a service like this would've cost tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of dollars, and wouldn't have been half as easy to use, setup, or train people on. You really can't go wrong with this service, especially on the free tier.

Pros: What Fresh Desk offers for free is, in a word, incredible. Besides the obvious helpdesk features, which allow you to track customer tickets, the service can also integrate with many of Fresh's other services. For example, you can setup Fresh Chat, their live chat software for dealing with customers in real time from your website. They have companion apps that run on your smartphone and your PC, so you're always available to potential customers. You can also integrate with Fresh Sales, their CRM software, so you can convert those customer chats into contacts, leads, tickets and more. The integration isn't automatic, but it's not difficult. I put together everything in a couple of hours.

Cons: Probably just the time it takes to setup the integrations with their other services, but at the same time, it wasn't *that* difficult. Still, it's worth being aware for the technically challenged: there is some tech work that needs to happen on the back end so the various services can communicate, and you'll need to install the live chat software to your website as well.

• Reviewed on 22/05/2019
Charlie R.
Founder & CEO
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/06/2019

"Superb design, functionality, and support"

Comments: As a software company supporting non technical users, we find the system has been able to offer our customers' intuitive self-service. For the questions/issues requiring our assistance, it provides efficiency, accountability, and transparency. It has become an essential part of our continuous improvement loop leading to our growth and customer satisfaction ratings.

Pros: It does everything I could ever ask it to do, and when needed (very infrequently), the support team behind the product is superb! As we have grown, and our needs have expanded, Freshdesk has had the functionality we need.

Cons: None. Since I have to type 40 characters - I would say the free trial hurt me. Once I got over the fact that I was no I was born not knowing every software product inside and out - and actually took an hour to learn it - it was smooth as glass.

• Reviewed on 04/06/2019
Jennifer W.
IT Administrator
Medical Devices, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/01/2020

"Using Freshdesk - Garden Tier"

Comments: So far so good, we went from the trial down to garden tier, I wish IP whitelisting was on this tier also. The LiveChat was quick and easy to use to get the answers needed, although when we were on a trial it did take awhile to get an email back about a question regarding the LiveChat.

Pros: We have moved over from Zendesk, and what is quite refreshing is being able to assign tickets and groups from the main screen. Seems fast and easy to use, and like bulk updating, bulk merging, and being able to select the main ticket when merging tickets is also a good feature.

Cons: You can't open more than one ticket at once on the same page, also the main body of tickets doesn't stretch over wide screen, so you have to scroll on the screen to see if you aren't on card view. Also, IP whitelisting is only on the top tier, I feel this should be a feature available on any. Our LiveChat seems to make multiple account so still not able to link this yet.

• Reviewed on 06/01/2020
Senior IT Engineer
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/12/2019

"A Great Helpdesk Solution"

Comments: We provide IT support to over 2000 users with this platform and we never have any issues with it. It is both effective and reliable.

Pros: This is a great platform for helpdesk management. We use it for around 5 engineers and it works great as it's not over-complicated. A lot of Help Desks are designed with Enterprise business in mind however this often makes the helpdesk cluttered and too complex for smaller organisations. The platform is simple and easy to navigate for both Admins and end users.

Cons: There are some additional features which would be nice to have but aren't included in the lower price plans however this is understandable.

• Reviewed on 06/12/2019
Sheryl B.
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/05/2019

"Freshdesk is easy easy so much easier than Jira!"

Comments: Great pricing for an excellent product.

Pros: Ability to turn emails into tickets, automatic rules, low price, easy to use and setup, nice interface.

Cons: None that I can think of. You can delete 30 tickets at once. Got spammed once with 4500 tickets, but was able to add a rule to delete those tickets so it wasn't a hindrance after talking to their support - which was very fast in helping btw.

• Reviewed on 10/05/2019
Robert V.
  • Reviewed on 17/09/2020

"Must-have software for anyone that deals with customer support"

Comments: My overall experience with Freshdesk has been nothing short of exceptional.

Pros: What's most valuable about Freshdesk is that, as a whole package, it increases productivity exponentially. I cannot imagine not using it and consider it an absolutely critical system for us. I've used other systems and have stuck with Freshdesk for nearly 10 years now.

Cons: I know people likely won't believe this, but I don't have any complaints. None.

• Reviewed on 17/09/2020
Kristen K.
Executive DIrector
Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/03/2019

"FreshDesk is great if you're starting out/ smaller companies"

Comments: OVerall we are happy with Freshdesk, esp for the price point, but like most saas softwares they are unbundling things to make more money. Again, we're not against making money in principle but it gets a little tiresome too. We wish the software was a little faster to get to know, but once you do it's pretty easy to use. The customer support has always been helpful, even when we've been frustrated they work with us to solve the problems.

Pros: FreshDesk is pretty easy to get started with. It's relatively customizable, although we'd like to see more (esp on the chat function, although they are supposed to be addressing this in coming releases). The dashboard is relatively user friendly once you spend some time with it. The Help Desk/knowledge center is very easy to use.

Cons: They recently unbundled their chat software into another product (ugh) but at least they grandfathered us into that price point. So we appreciate that, Freshdesk! But it's really, really, really annoying to have to have two dashboards up and active as a small company to keep them active. It eats our computer cpu and bandwidth by leaving them up and if we want both running, this was a big step backwards in our overall customer support management. :(

• Reviewed on 06/03/2019
Claudio S.
R&D Manager
Banking, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/08/2018

"The customer service solution for everybody"

Comments: We are a small company, it took us a afternoon to setup a free plan and a customer support portal. After 3 years all our customers are posting their issues to the portal, we can alternate three people in replying, all issues are kept track of with the entire history (that was getting lost in several email chains with different people before Freshdesk). At the end of the year we get some basic statistics about how good we have been in respecting SLA. We can divide tickets by customer, product, etc. We are evaluating to upgrade because the other plans are still cheap and are much richer of statistics and channels.

Pros: There is a plan for each size of company, from free for small companies like us that enjoy a fully functional platform without any cost and with minimal learning curve to very complete multisite, multiteam platform that is not expensive for a huge organisation.
Any other software or solution costs more.
It is fully open for customization and foresees all that you can imagine and more for bringing the best customer support to your clients.

Cons: Nothing worth even mentioning. This software is just perfect. We have found a few limitations and even a bug but the customer service have always promptly answered our queries.

• Reviewed on 27/08/2018
Paul G.
Chief Technology Officer
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 01/11/2018

"FreshDesk - they've nailed the basics and it's continuing to get better..."

Pros: Overall Freshdesk has nailed the UI/UX design and basics of a support system. Most controls are intuitive and the setup is a breeze. I like that contacts are automatically created with each email sent to the mail listener. The API was easy to use (for extracting ticket detail to local reports). The SLA configuration is simple. The flexibility in email notifications and format for the various help desk communication scenarios is very well done. The software does a good job tracking threads and appending to work orders (without the annoying tag in the email subject line). I first used the software in 2016; they were missing parent/child tickets at that time; they've added it.

Cons: 1) I wish the agent collision detection used AI/ML to detect potential duplicate tickets or merge opportunities 2) the main ticket screen does not scale/reformat to larger monitor sizes well. In short, if you like to see a lot of columns, it requires scrolling regardless of screen resolution. 3) several of the built-in ticket fields cannot be removed.

• Reviewed on 01/11/2018
Paul M.
Director of Operational Technology
Primary/Secondary Education, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/12/2019

"Powerful but easy to use"

Pros: Very easy set up and easy to assign, control and analyze work flow, outstanding tickets or problem areas throughout the district. Support is top notch and very quick to respond. The automation rules allow you to set up multiple departments to access the system and control their own tickets. The ability to "watch" a ticket (monitor a ticket flow without being a responder or known to the customer that you are watching the ticket. The ability for customers to rate their experience along with customized email messages and ticket assignment make this product well worth the money.

Cons: Currently there is no option to "schedule" routine support tickets such as quarterly maintenance checks on equipment or for monthly events of set ups. This would prove helpful for our maintenance department who must check various equipment, minimally, annually, and have numerous jobs that repeat themselves. Having the ability to set the same "task" to repeat would be beneficial. Fingers crossed it comes in a future release.

• Reviewed on 30/12/2019