• Overall
    3.9 /5
    3.7 /5
    3.9 /5

About Campaigner

Advanced email marketing tools for medium & enterprise businesses to build powerful personal connections with their customers.

Learn more about Campaigner

Kristi D.
Interactive Marketing Manager
Architecture & Planning, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2018

"Use What You Know"

Comments: We send a weekly email to 40k users and this program has worked for us for the last 8 years.

Pros: This program was already in use when I joined the company and the learning curve was minimal. It has all the standard templates, contacts, and reports that you would need. Every time I have called customer service, they have been helpful.

Cons: Working with the templates can be really finicky. It can be difficult to get it to do what you want at times. It is also not as user friendly as MailChimp, for instance. Their reporting is there but you have to do click more time to get to it and comparing email sends can be annoying the way it's laid out.

by j2 Global on 15/10/2018

Hi Kristi,
Thank you for leaving a review of Campaigner.

We are happy to hear that the platform works well for you and your team. We also appreciate th feedback you provided and have passed it along to our product team.

If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

• Reviewed on 18/09/2018
Laura C.
Brand Strategist
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/09/2020

"Love the Drag & Drop Editor!"

Comments: Overall, I give Campaigner 5-stars for cusotmer service and email marketing. We appreciate that they continue to develop and improve the software overtime too.

Pros: When Campaigner updated the software to utilize the drag and drop editor it was a game-changer! So easy to design templates for simple or more detailed email campaigns. Campaigner has been the best email marketing software that we've used so far and helps us to automate communications to our patients quickly and effectively. We also have to shout-out Campaigner's responsive customer service and support teams. Whenever we have had any issues with our account, the team is quick to respond and resolve any issue that we are experiencing. Speedy support is hard to come by in the software industry.

Cons: We do experience a lot of issues with the SMTP email relay function, which isn't Campaigner's email software directly but within its portfolio that we pay Campaigner for.

by j2 Global on 19/10/2020

Hello Laura,

Thank you very much for your feedback and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the drag and drop email editor! It is also really great to know that our support team has been there to help you when you are in need.

We look forward to continuing to serve your email marketing needs for years to come.

• Reviewed on 25/09/2020
Scott W.
Administrator
Nonprofit Organization Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/09/2018

"Much to be desired"

Comments: We understand Campainer is not just an email program, but they don't seem very interested in our suggestions along the way. It's disappointing that in all these years, there hasn't been any kind of redesign for ease of use. At what we are being charged monthly; we are likely going to shop around and see if there is something better matched for our needs, and priced more competitively.

Pros: We use it for simple email blasts to our neighborhood association. We don't use it for marketing campaigns, so therefore do not have the need for some of the functionality available with Campaigner. For our needs it works.

Cons: Ease of use. It is not intuitive, and they haven't done any kind of software or GUI redesign since we started using it (6+ years ago).
Making a template should be a lot easier than it is: Creating and editing templates has a lot of old graphic (frames?) technology that makes for a frustrating experience when trying to line up text blocks with headers, footers and images.
Writing an email with attachments should be easier. Having to upload a file/image to the media library, and then importing it into your email is a lot of steps. Instead, allow a person to add a file/image to an email note in the same simple fashion as any other email client works: add a paper clip button and allow us to select the file to add to the note. That seems like it should have been done a long time ago.
Also, if you accidentally remove a person from an email list, you have to call up Campaigner support to get it fixed; you can't manually fix it yourself. Very annoying.

by j2 Global on 15/10/2018

Hi Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to review the platform.

We appreciate the feedback you provided in regard to the platform and have passed the feedback on to our product team. If you have any additional issues or questions please feel free to let us know.

• Reviewed on 10/09/2018
Shaun B.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/10/2020

"Brilliant Customer Support. Limited Functionality"

Comments: Campaigners customer support is in the absolute top-tier. I've been in the customer experience consulting and training business globally for over 20 years, and I can only think of one other company that is their equal. Years ago, we switched away from Campaigner to Survey Monkey. We switched back 8 months later. Survey Monkey's customer service didn't come close. Even though we don't need customer support often, we sure appreciate that Campaigner doesn't make you jump through hoops to get to someone who can help. Campaigner appears to have invested little, however in creating integrations with major platforms like Wordpress. Our subscription list suffers because of it. The support team is sympathetic, but their developers don't appear to care about it. It's too bad, because other than that, this is a world-class company.

Pros: Campaigner is easy to use, and doesn't require a lot of technical knowledge to get started (although it certainly helps). Their technical support team is fantastic, though, unlike most other SAAS. They actually have people you can talk to - and they are consistently awesome. We use it mostly for email marketing. The reporting is great, and everything (except for the 'cons' below) is pretty intuitive.

Cons: Campaigner is missing some critical functionalities that are becoming deal-breakers. Fairly simple things like integrations with Wordpress. One of the biggest gaps is the complete inability to easily create attractive sign-up forms for websites or popups. They have some templates - which are just, well, horrible.

by j2 Global on 26/10/2020

Hello Shaun,

I wanted to thank you for your excellent and in-depth feedback. It is really great to know that our product and customer support team has been something that you can rely on.

Your feedback with regards to integration is also much appreciated and has been sent up to upper management.

Looking forward to serving your email marketing needs in the future, all the best.

• Reviewed on 06/10/2020
Jerry M.
PR Manager
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/08/2020

"A little learning curve, but powerful software"

Comments: We use Campaigner for numerous purposes, including marketing directly to customers, distributing information to vendors and other interested parties, and media outreach. We have found it effective for all of these purposes, especially since it can handle all of these without interfering with the others.

Pros: Ease of managing lists, importing from other sources, handling unsubscribes and reporting. Terrific customer support via chat and telephone.

Cons: Creation WYSIWYG tool can be a little frustrating, as the interface sometimes makes editing difficult (size of the working box inhibits cut-and-paste, moving elements up and down, etc.)

by j2 Global on 25/08/2020

Jerry,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback about our product. I am happy to hear that our list management system is working to your satisfaction and that our customer support has been there to help you.

Your feedback about our WYSIWYG editor is also appreciated, I hope that you have had the chance to try our new drag and drop editor.

Please let us know if you need anything anytime.

• Reviewed on 14/08/2020
Holly K.
Sr. Communications Advisor
Higher Education, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/08/2020

"Hotchkiss Brain Institute review"

Comments: Overall, I like using Campaigner. I have become more proficient with the software. I am EXTREMELY thankful for the tech support. I always get the help I need and they are professional, quick, and reliable. If the tech support was not as great as it is, I would possibly seek out a different software, due to the spacing/formatting issues that seem to happen in each of my campaigns.

Pros: I like the look of the finished product. It is quite professional looking. And once I got the hang of how to build a newsletter, I really liked it.

Cons: I found it difficult to learn how to best use the product. There tend to be spacing issues (usually too many spaces between articles) that I am unable to adjust and always have to call tech support to fix.

Hello Holly,

Thank you for your feedback, its great to hear that you are making good use of Campaigner and that our support staff has been there for you.

The other feedback that you have provided will be brought up with out product and development team.

Hope that you have a great day,

• Reviewed on 31/08/2020
Helen H.
Sr Account Director
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/08/2020

"Great for Small Businesses"

Comments: I like the software as a whole. We are small so don't use it a lot but it's great to have. The staff that set us up were great to work with.

Pros: Being able to duplicate a previous SEND so I can update it easily instead of recreating. Report are easily viewed. Being able to set the time for the SEND. The ability to SEND a previous email only to those that didn't open the first time. I like the fact that I can see JUST the opt outs and the bounces - both hard and soft.

Cons: Sometimes I want to have a picture to move to a certain spot in the 'page' but it won't go "dead centre" I would like to be able to edit a SENT product to be able to update a typo or date and then RESEND to those that didn't open. If I create a copy, I loose the means to only send to those that didn't open the original - if there is a way I would be interested to know.

by j2 Global on 10/09/2020

Hello Helen,

Thank you very much for this feedback, it provides valuable insight into your experience using Campaigner and it is much appreciated.

Best regards,

• Reviewed on 26/08/2020
Anita C.
Admin Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/09/2020

"Great product for the price"

Comments: Overall, it performs just as well as other software out there with a Canadian server.
The price is very good.

Pros: -Easy to use
-Intuitive
-Reports are comprehensive
-Contacts are easy to manage
-Lists (groups) are easy to manage
-Canadian user that needs data to be kept on a Canadian server and campaigner meets that need.

Cons: Sometimes, what you design in drag-drop editor isn't what gets sent out.

Hi Anita,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and it is great to know that you are getting great use of our product.

I would like to look further into the item you raised about the Drag and Drop editor, please follow up with me at your earliest convenience.

• Reviewed on 03/09/2020
Alex M.
Marketing Coordinator
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/02/2020

"Awful for designing emails"

Comments: We use Campaigner to send reminders, newsletters, and promotions. We have three staff members that use Campaigner and we use it on a daily basis. The benefit of Campaigner (for my company) is that it allowed us to create a plan that suited our needs, for a far more affordable price than the competitors. I quickly learned to use Campaigner's email builder as infrequently as possible. If you're considering Campaigner, make sure that you have a lot of patience.

Pros: Affordability - the main reason I continue to use Campaigner is that it is BY FAR the most affordable option for my company's needs. Customizable plans - With Campaigner we were able to set up a plan based on monthly emails, and not contacts (as is the case with most email marketing platforms) which allows us to send infrequent emails to our large customer base.

Cons: Frustrating to build emails - "Glitchy" doesn't even begin to describe the absolutely nonsensical malfunctions that occur while designing an email in the campaign builder. Random spacing, broken links, and font reassignment are just a few of the issues I have come across using the Campaigner provided tools. Not once, but TWICE, has the program completely erased parts of my email template after HOURS of work. Total waste of time. The email builder is THE LEAST user-friendly software I have ever worked with. Questionable customer service - I called customer service to make a short-term increase to my email limit (it was supposed to be ONE MONTH) and I had to call multiple times over the course of THREE MONTHS before our account was set back to normal. I'm still not sure if the rep flat out lied to me, or if he just managed to forget to do something multiple times. My associates have also had run-ins with Campaigner support being rude and condescending when calling for assistance. If you're going to run a platform that doesn't work half of the time, maybe work on having better customer support...

by j2 Global on 16/06/2020

Hello Alex, thank you very much for taking the time to submit this detailed feedback. Information like this is extremely valuable to us as it allows us to have a deeper understanding as to what is working well for you, and what may need some attention. I am happy to let you know about our new Drag and Drop editor, which should greatly help you with the creation of great-looking, responsive email designs. When you go to create your next email campaign, you will see the option for the Drag and Drop available there. I hope this helps!

• Reviewed on 03/02/2020
Chitta ranjan D.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2019

"Campaigner an Average Email Marketing Tool"

Comments: Used campaigner for one of our e-commerce client, though initially it was good but finally moved to Listrak as it provides better support & features.

Pros: I have used campaigner earlier for Email Marketing campaigns. Though it’s easy to use and set up but limited features. Workflow to send automated emails is one of the best features in this tool. You can create segments easily to send more targeted emails.

Cons: Customer service is not that good, sometimes we also found issues during login. It also never worked well in all browsers. Price is also comparatively high If you compare other tools with similar features.

by j2 Global on 07/07/2020

Hello Chitta Ranjan, I just wanted to thank you for your valuable feedback. The information you have presented here enables us to craft a better SaaS for all of our customers, past, present and future. I am happy to report that much of the cons you have presented have long been addressed. Should you ever wish to use Campaigner again, we would be happy to have you back and show you everything new. Best regards.

• Reviewed on 04/01/2019
Dj K.
Director of Business Development and Marketing
Legal Services, 11-50 Employees

"Design with functionality"

Comments: We are able to automate a portion of our sales process and reach a lot more possible clients in a short amount of time. We are also able to send visually appealing email campaigns to current clients.

Pros: The reason I chose to use Campaigner over all of the other email marketing software companies is because it allowed me to have the option to fully design the email by writing code, but also gave me the ability to design the email using templates and other built in design tools.

Cons: One thing that I would change is to make sending reoccurring emails to different lists easier. I find that I wind up copying previous emails just so I can assign a new list of recipients.

Hi DJ,

Thanks very much for leaving this feedback for Campaigner, it helps us to understand better what your experience has been like and what your needs are.

I am happy to hear that our full email editor meets your satisfaction, we wanted to give our users the full freedom of full HTML customization but also have it easy to switch back and forth from the WYSIWYG.

In regards to your reoccurring campaigns that require different lists, I believe I have a good solution for this. We would simply need to create copies of all reoccurring campaigns which require different lists, edit accordingly and schedule them out.

Also, we have the ability to use dynamic segmentation and dynamic content. Certain recipients see content which is tailored to them based upon which segment they belong to. It's a really great way to design and send one email which meets the needs of a diverse base of subscribers. We would be happy to show you more, reach out anytime.

Kitty R.
Email Specialist
  • Reviewed on 14/09/2020

"Good, but not for beginners"

Comments: We are an agency and use Campaign to send email broadcasts for out clients.

Pros: The price is probably why my company chose Campaigner.

Cons: Campaigner is not really set up for agencies to manage multiple client accounts. It has improved a bit over the past couple years but still clunky in that I, as the manager of multiple clients, cannot use my email address as the contact for multiple "sub-accounts." I also cannot set up new sub-accounts; I must request this from support and wait for them to do it. We need to move faster than that at times.

Hello Kitty,

Thank you very much for your feedback as it gives us valuable insight into your experience with Campaigner.

This feedback will be sent to our support and product managers, as we always strive to keep our software as optimized as possible to our valued customers.

• Reviewed on 14/09/2020
Dave I.
Web Designer
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/07/2019

"Good value for the money"

Comments: The experience has been more or less good. The times I have needed to contact customer support, they have been amazingly responsive and helpful.

Pros: I prefer the full editor approach to creating our newsletter emails. It makes it easy to copy information from our website to the newsletter. The sending out of draft message is easy, as is the eventual scheduling of the newsletter.

Cons: The count of our current mailing list is not displayed in a useful manner. I believe it is reporting the entire size of the list, not just the number of active subscribers. It makes our list appear much larger than it really is.

by j2 Global on 16/07/2020

Hello Dave and thanks for taking the time to leave this review for us. We would love to work with you on your reporting to ensure the data that you are viewing is as optemized as possible for your needs. Please reach out anytime. - Carlos

Gurpreet K.
Market Research, 51-200 Employees

"Easy to use!"

Comments: Any time I've had questions or issues with Campaigner, Customer Support has been able to help. Whether it was a temporary power outage that prevented invites from being delivered to providing the domain/ip to prevent invites from being sent to junk mail. Campaigner makes good to deliver on their promises. I don't dread having to reach out to Customer Support because I know Campaigner will help me every time.

Pros: Being able to pull up old invites and using them as a foundation for new projects makes working on Campaigner very easy. The customization options are not limited and allow me to create unique invites and format them based on project specific needs. The reporting tool is extremely helpful and creating internal reports has never been easier with the stats breakdown (i.e. clicked, opened, delivered, etc.). Overall, a great product and much easier to use than other similar platforms.

Cons: I don't always receive test invites. I might get it once in a while but end up always having to send out an actual invite to myself or team member so that I can view what my recipients will see.

Hey Gurpreet,

Thanks for this amazing review of Campaigner! Your feedback is extremely valuable to us and helps us to become better.

Happy to hear that you like the ease of use and our reporting capabilities. In regards to any delivery concerns, we can definitely address this anytime with our dedicated Postmaster team.

Please reach out to us anytime.

Sheren Z.
Marketing Coordinator
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees

"Commercial Real Estate"

Pros: I like the thought that was put into the little details such as, being able to put in a subject to any email link when linking to an image or text. I appreciate that because our Constant Contact account is very complicated when adding a subject to an email link.

Cons: It's a little complicated to use. I've had multiple issues adding and changing minor things to the blast. Sometimes you add a photo and boom its huge and you have to get in there and minimize it; sometimes you have to minimize the width and not the length. It's not as user friendly as Constant contact. The functionality of constant contact is very straightforward and consistent. For example, if you need to add an image somewhere to your blast, just drag the image icon to the area of choice; if you want to add a button, then just drag the button to where you like. We currently use both CC and campaigner and had thought of switching to campaigner which is why we started testing it out but cannot because we are very busy and need to be able to move through setting things up quickly. That's the thing holding us back from switching.

Hi Sheren,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback about your experience with Campaigner.

I am very happy to be able to address some of the points that you brought up about ease of design by letting you know about our new Drag and Drop editor with which you will have access to a plethora of templates to select from, but also the ability to customize the size position, etc of everything which is added. The best thing about it, in my opinion, is that each design produced in the Drag and Drop editor is always completely mobile responsive.

We would be happy to show you more about it anytime, it is enabled for all accounts.

Ronald S.
General Manager
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2020

"Using campaigner to support our ISP business and more"

Comments: Using email for marketing and customer support is here to stay. Campaigner makes it easy.

Pros: We use Campaigner exclusively for all support communications with about 300 subscribers to our Internet service at a large marina. We also use it for small business customers that we support with marketing and social media services. Easy to use and we have never had a complete failure.

Cons: The system has all of the features that we need, but the only (minor) issue is occasional "lagging" of website response and occasional apparently incomplete copying of an email campaign - we copy a lot for the purpose of sending the same email to new subscribers as they sign up to our Internet service. Sometimes the "subject line" of an email doesn't want to copy and be recognized as present in the copy.

by j2 Global on 01/09/2020

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for this amazing review! Happy to hear that you are having a great overall experience with Campaigner. If you ever want to tell me more about your experience, please feel free to follow up with me.

Thanks,

• Reviewed on 17/08/2020
Jillian P.
Director of Marketing and Operations
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2019

"review"

Comments: i've used campaign through fire engine red as an end user, as well as a re-seller at platformq education. both experiences have been "meh". it does what we need it to do, but we run into small bugs and quirks that are annoying, the admin screen and the reporting aren't great, and the email templates are difficult to customize. i've had mixed experiences with various members on the customer service team. our old customer service rep was great. since then its been downhill.

Pros: Simple is better, so that makes it easy for non-experienced users to learn.

Cons: The email builder can be buggy sometimes, and I've found dynamic segments to be unreliable.

by j2 Global on 07/07/2020

Hi Jillian, just wanted to reach out to thank you for your review of Campaigner, this kind of feedback is extremely valuable to us. We are constantly working to improve our product to ensure that it meets the standards of our clients such as yourself, and would love the opportunity to discuss your segmentation further to ensure it is as optimized as possible to suit your BU's needs. We have also released new templates in our new Drag and Drop editor which has the ability to create responsive and well-designed emails in minutes. I will be happy to go over these things further with you anytime.

• Reviewed on 23/08/2019
Lee H.
admin
Defense & Space, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2020

"Nice Product"

Comments: Support has always been great when I've needed them. Thumbs up.

Pros: I like how you can easily add the "openers" to any list. It's easy to export and import. I like that you can use the copy and paste feature to import smaller amount of records, so you don't have to create a csv file. I like the information given in the report.

Cons: I wish there were more templates & plainer templates to choose from when creating a campaign. While creating a campaign, I wish it would show you in the ribbon what font you used and size, etc - just like Word. So this is the area that use some updates for my purposes.

Hello Lee,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review. You may be happy to know about our new Drag & Drop email editor which will have a selection of easy to use and edit edit templates.

Best regard,

• Reviewed on 05/09/2020
Tessa P.
Manager, Communications & Strategy
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2020

"Good product that has its frustrations"

Comments: Overall this software does the job, but the general feeling on our team is that it isn't that easy to use and has frustrating quirks that hinder our ability to work quickly and efficiently.

Pros: I like the ability to have templates that can be shared across our organization. The new drag and drop editor is also very helpful to create templates and edit emails more quickly and easily - especially for staff who aren't as skilled at html etc. I think it also does a good job of list management and segmentation.

Cons: When editing an email, the software doesn't register you as being "active" unless you click next or save, so it tends to log you out while you're in the middle of editing. Sometimes there are also strange formatting things that happen to emails that take a long time to solve. I have also had experiences where the email wouldn't send because of a bad script or link to a dropbox that it flagged as spam. Solving that problem was extremely frustrating.

Hello Tessa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this feedback, it greatly helps us to make consistent improvements to our product to ensure you are having the best experience possible.

If you need anything, please reach out anytime.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2020
Catherine M.
Communications Director
Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/08/2020

"Marketing to Seniors"

Comments: I'm very pleased with the product and changes always seem to be improvements. (That's not always the case with software.)

Pros: For us, plain text emails are the most effective. So personal; they do not appear to be from a mass mailing. I'm so please that hyperlinks embed seamlessly in plain text.

Cons: it's little glitchy when entering text. - line spacing too big or too small; difference between soft return and hard return. Looks ok in layout but changes when a test email is sent. Then the fiddling starts.

Hello Catherine,

Thank you for your feedback, I'm happy to know that you get such good use out of Campaigner.

I hope you get a chance to try our new Drag and Drop email editor. It will allow you to make text only email designs easily and effectively.

• Reviewed on 28/08/2020
Shelley P.
Director of Marketing & Business Development
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2020

"Campaigner makes preparing and distributing emails to large lists simple and fast"

Comments: Campaigner makes preparing and distributing emails to large lists simple and fast.

Pros: Creating emails and copying previous formats is easy. Creating lists and segments gives control over who receives your messages. The sorting and categorizing of contacts is easier than in other products that I have tried. Experiments make it easy to test various email formats and reports give insightful feedback.

Cons: I would like notifications when people unsubscribe so I can update my other lists. I would also like an easier way to re-send an email to additional recipients without it creating another email.

by j2 Global on 26/10/2020

Hello Shelley,

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave this really nice review for us.

Wishing you all the best,

• Reviewed on 15/10/2020
Cindi B.
Sr. Development Officer
Fund-Raising, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/09/2020

"Alumni Database"

Comments: I think Campaigner is a good tool for what we need and would be even better if we are able to auto load registrants from our website.

Pros: It allows us to track current/updated information for our alumni. And, it has been useful in sending Alumni e-newsletters, and invites to other fundraising events.

Cons: Our inability to auto load our alumni who sign up through our website.

Hello Cindi,

So happy to hear that you have been using Campaigner to keep in touch with your alumni and that it has been a great help.

We would love to be able to assist with your contact import! There should definitely be something we can do to help with that. If you ever want us to look further into this and tell us more about your experience with Campaigner, feel free to reach out anytime.

• Reviewed on 08/09/2020
Meghan R.
Brand Manager
Consumer Goods, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/08/2019

"Campaigner review"

Comments: We use campaigner to send all of our consumer facing emails. We recently starting using the responsive design templates for a small segment of our emails but have found it challenging to recreate the brand look we strive for. But the customer support has been great for troubleshooting and problem solving.

Pros: The one on one customer support is great. It's nice to have support for reporting, strategy and functionality questions.

Cons: The platform itself is not the most user friendly. The toolbar at the top is dated - the icons aren't intuitive - and sometimes there are weird bugs (can't click to unbold text, font colors won't load, text won't align properly, etc.)

by j2 Global on 16/06/2020

Hello Meghan! Very happy to hear that your interactions with one on one support have been helpful and positive, this kind of feedback is really nice to have. Also, thank you for your feedback in regards to the platform as this kind of information is very helpful from a product standpoint. There have been many improvements made recently with the new drag and drop email editor, you will see the option to use this when creating your email designs. We sincerely hope that helps address some of the concerns that you voiced.

• Reviewed on 30/08/2019
Carina S.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/04/2018

"I have been using campaigner for about 10 years and my experience is always good, tech support great"

Comments: nothing really

Pros: great tech support! I probably would have gone to another service but your text support is so good - I love the fact that I can talk to a real person, I don't have to wait on hold forever and they are always kind, even when I am not such a tech savvy person, they are still patient and helpful.

Cons: the interface is a bit PC, in that I mean it's not very intuitive, it's not visually pleasing, which I think if you want to show people how to send out well-designed pleasing emails to their customer it should be more graphically interesting. I completely create my own emails and I do not use any of your templates because they are not designed well.

by j2 Global on 04/05/2018

Hi Carina,
Thank you for taking the time to review our platform.

We love all the feedback and have passed it along to our team.

If you have any questions feel free to let us!

• Reviewed on 16/04/2018
Diana L.
Director of Operations

"Easy to use"

Pros: Campaigner is easy to use and relatively inexpensive compared to other database marketing tools out there.

Cons: Seems slightly outdated. Constant Contact's dashboard seems more updated and easier to use but it's more expensive.

by j2 Global on 16/07/2020

Hello Diana,

Thank you very much for your feedback, this helps us to understand our customers better and gives us valuable info that we need in order to continue to make improvements of our product. We have made some major improvements to the UI, I hope they have improved your overall experience.