15 years helping Singaporean businesses

EZOfficeInventory Reviews

4.6 (1,504) Write a Review!

About EZOfficeInventory

Asset lifecycle management software built around your asset tracking needs. Depreciation, barcoding and more. Try It For Free!

Learn more about EZOfficeInventory

Pros:

Was easy to integrate with the functions of my business.

Cons:

I dislike that the layout buttons are small and that I cannot sort equipment by type and instead have to scroll through.

EZOfficeInventory ratings

4.5
4.6
4.5
4.6

8.5/10

EZOfficeInventory has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,504 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used EZOfficeInventory before?

Filter reviews (1,504)

Alwin
Alwin
Purchase Officer in United Arab Emirates
Printing, 201–500 Employees

Review of EZOfficeInventory

5.0 last month New

Comments: This software meets our necessities. Our company is fanned out across the UAE and this permits us to follow the proprietors of every resource alongside planning their areas the nation over. Helpful "Receiving" and "Issuing" highlights function admirably for resources that much of the time change hands.

Pros:

Ease to Use and understand Inventory Management is very accurate Asset Management is easily handled User Interface is simple and easy to understand. Traceability is very good.

Cons:

Few Missing Features are there. Challenges in Usage for first time beginner Some Confusion at the initial stage

Head of IT in Japan
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

comments after using 3months

Comments: It is good but some spaces for improvements.

Pros:

Customizable fields good speed and performance to accessing

Cons:

support knowledge base are not precise (e.g. I take long time to find how to change customise fields setting.)

Nicolas
Senior IT Specialist in Spain
Computer Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Inventory Management made easy

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We have replaced our old spreadsheet with EZOfficeInventory and the result has been satisfactory

Pros:

It has a great UI and it is really easy and fast to use. It has the features you need for tracking and renting material

Cons:

It does not have advanced features such as better integrations with other systems. Filters could be improved as well

Jesse
Field Service Equipment Coordinator in US
Renewables & Environment, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Qualus LLC

Pros:

I like how user friendly it is. I'm able to easily utilize it's feature both on my computer and on the Mobile App.

Cons:

I wish that they offered a GPS feature for assets managed with EZO.

2 months ago

Thank you for sharing your experience with EZOfficeInventory! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform user-friendly and accessible both on your computer and the mobile app. Regarding your suggestion for a GPS feature, we appreciate your feedback. While this specific feature isn't currently available, we're constantly exploring ways to enhance our platform based on user input like yours. We're glad you chose EZOfficeInventory for its affordability and robust features compared to competitors like ECP. Providing value to our customers is a top priority for us. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way. Best regards, EZOfficeInventory Team

Gokhan
Researcher in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11–50 Employees

Useful for inventory management

5.0 last month New

Comments: Highly recommend for big labs and companies

Pros:

Great for managing and checking the availability of the inventory rather than looking around

Cons:

The app version needs improvement on user interface.

Meagan
Office Manager in US
Architecture & Planning, 51–200 Employees

EZOffice Inventory

Pros:

EZ Office inventory is easy to use at all levels of tech savviness which makes it easy for all users.

Cons:

EZ Office inventory per user billing is a bit disappointing but in line with the times I suppose

Angel
Cleaner in US
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11–50 Employees

Angels Review

5.0 last month New

Pros:

It’s quick to use and easy to manage and keep track of your inventory

Cons:

I don’t really have anything to say here

Manager in US
Education Management, Self Employed

IT Asset Management

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Easy and efficient. I havent had to use the more involved features, but so far so good.

Cons:

I honestly didnt run into any issues as i have only used it minimally.

rahat
help desk in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Best Tool for Inventory management

Comments: Its was good just trying to get used too it

Pros:

Used this tool too Manage inventory and Asset

Cons:

Has difficult Layout design that makes you think

ROSA ARLEIA
GERENTE in Brazil
Printing, Self Employed

Successful analysis of EZOfficeInventory: Simplifying Corporate Asset Management

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Ease of use of the interface, which simplifies navigation and speeds up the execution of daily tasks related to asset management.

Pros:

EZOfficeInventory's interface is designed to be intuitive, making it easy for users to navigate and use, even those with no previous experience of management systems.

Cons:

The initial configuration can be a little complex and requires time to get used to all the possible features and customizations.

Braden
IT Services in US
Hospital & Health Care, 501–1,000 Employees

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

Comments: I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Pros:

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively. I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Cons:

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

Jonald
System Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 501–1,000 Employees

EZOfficeInventory = EZSetup = BreEZy Experience

Pros:

The setup was super easy. And one of the big reasons that we picked EZOfficeInventory is the ability to check in and out devices. Oh, and the depreciation value too, when terminating employees want to purchase their current laptop, we can give them the real-time depreciated value of their device.

Cons:

It was the GUI, but then it isn't a con anymore since the update.

4 years ago

Hi Jonald, Thank you for being a great customer. We are always happy to assist our customers so if there's anything you would like to discuss or share your feedback then do not hesitate to drop us an email at the following address: [email protected]

Logistics Manager in US
Military, 2–10 Employees

Made the switch a breeze

Comments: The software we were using before the switch was incredibly complicated, and while they advertised being able to customize, it was very minimal. The software took too long to do anything, and there was so much back and forth between screens within the software. With EZOffice, I can edit pretty much anything from one single screen, I can do it in bulk also if I need to change a lot of items.

Pros:

I love that while the user is able to completely customize it, the software itself is incredibly simple to use. The fact that you are allowed to create your own line items and adjust them as needed has been an amazing feature for me. Also, when I went to import our inventory from the software we had been using, I was really anticipating having to go in and adjust anything that didn't match up. But EZOffice was smart enough to realize this would probably be an issue, so when I imported, any field from the previous software that did not match a field in EZOffice was flagged, and I was given the opportunity to choose what I wanted that field to be named.

Cons:

I have honestly had no bad experiences with EZOffice

james
Operations Coordinator in UK
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

Comments: I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

Pros:

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Cons:

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Systems Administrator in US
Primary/Secondary Education, 51–200 Employees

100 times better than we expected

Comments: We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

Pros:

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Cons:

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Sanya
Manager, Test Systems Development Asia in Thailand
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501–1,000 Employees

EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization

Comments: Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

Pros:

• Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security • Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease • Various of user customization fields and filters

Cons:

• Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement • Some reports are not generated properly • There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

Steve
HR / Facilites Manager in Canada
Sporting Goods, 11–50 Employees

Flexible Tool for more that just inventory

Comments: So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

Pros:

I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

Cons:

As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

4 years ago

Hi Steve, We hope you're doing well! Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment. If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at [email protected] and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

Construction, 51–200 Employees

Well Thought Through Program

Comments: The customer service team was great to work with during our fielding, they were quick to answer questions and interface with the design team when I had functionality questions and even ironed out a bug in the app I ran into. Great overall product

Pros:

The program covers a lot of important functions that are not included in all asset tracking software on the market for a very affordable price. The field customizability is a powerful function increasing the effectiveness of the software exponentially compared to the product out of the box. My company was able to add fields that coincide with the other departments to increase the ease of tracking vehicle's fuel and repair part purchasing, recalibration dates, load tests, etc.

Cons:

Does not have an administrator inventory function. I would like to see a function allowing administrators to conduct and record a verification inventory. The custody confirmation is an extremely helpful feature, but it is bound to the account the item is signed out to.

4 years ago

Hey! Hope you are doing well. Thank you for the positive feedback - we really appreciate you advocating for the product in your organization. We have also forwarded your concerns to our product team so they can further evaluate them. If you stumble across any issues, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and our customer success team will be happy to assist you.

Director, Academic Technology in US
Higher Education, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Medium featured for a higher price

Comments: The platform is what it is and does what it does. I'm usually in constant contact with the vendor regarding feature enhancements and bug reporting, but I wish I didn't have to be. There are lots of features that are important to us, data that we need to see at specific times, customizations to the auto-generated emails, etc. that the vendor doesn't appear to be in a rush to implement. Really seems as though they didn't do market research on what end users need before developing the product. I also don't appreciate how the pricing works when adding additional assets. The price per asset seems to scale upward instead of downward as assets increase. Not sure why that is.

Pros:

The tool does the basics, tracks assets and asset stock that is checked out to users.

Cons:

There seem to constantly be bugs, data not loading correctly, reports showing the incorrect results, website not loading properly. These are all reported and fixed but the fact that these things continue to happen, show that there isn't enough QA done before releasing features.

3 years ago

Hi Matthew, Thanks for your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your solutions consultant from our Customer success team will get in touch with you soon to discuss your concerns and create a plan to resolve your issues. Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] in case of any need.

Marvin
IT Helpdesk in US
Biotechnology, 501–1,000 Employees

EzOfficeInventory is an inexpensive option to track inventory

Comments: Due to AIN not being default option when I started with company the assets were a mess.. I had to export the inventory than sort by group and assign AIN numbers and import back in. Asset stocks were even worst as it does not auto search when using description so we had HP Dock, Lenovo Dock, Docking station. Basically whatever the person input at the time of adding so I had to export and fix that. It would of been nice if it had prompted you have dock group do you want to use this group?

Pros:

You can track really as much info as you need. We only need to tract asset tag and who it is checked out to. But as a business you can even track how much you paid for each piece when you add to stock. So it allows as little or as much as you need to track.

Cons:

Would of liked another category for assets for available inventory not checked out as we add them. How we are working around this is we modify our AIN number to put it into another group for reporting. The default option using Asset # is not a good choice because you can not change this number so if using it as default when you retire a system your going to have gaps in this number making it more difficult to track how many assets are in use or available at this time. Default option should be AIN.

Vishnu
Strategy in Canada
Automotive, 11–50 Employees

EZOfficeInventory has been very useful

Comments: Overall, it has been a very useful tool to keep track of our POs and items in the lab

Pros:

The product is easy to set up and is easy to be trained on. I also like the layout and the features included in the package

Cons:

I do not like that the custom alerts do not work properly. Also when receiving items, I'm unable to cross verify with AIN. There are some rough edges to the product that needs to be sorted out

2 years ago

Hi! We are sorry you are experiencing issues with EZO. Could you email us at [email protected] with more details? Someone from our customer success team would love to troubleshoot this for you.

Jasmine
Office Manager in UK
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Ideal for tool tracking

Comments: Overall experience is completely positive. It will have saved us so much money in the long run and we are now a lot more organised and our sub-contractors are showing more care toward the tools they borrow.

Pros:

We were losing money having to pay to replace lost tools & equipment which were being left on sites. EZOfficeInventory now means that we can track everything we hand out to our sub-contactors & employees to use and ensure we get it back. It is completely worth the time and money to input everything on the system. The QR code feature is ideal and saves so much time. When someone needs to check-out an item, they simply open the app on their phone, scan the code and check out. We only currently use a small portion of the website which is available but will definitely be looking into what else we can use EZOfficeInventory for.

Cons:

The only thing which we would change (although it's not exactly an issue at all just slightly time consuming) is when printing the QR codes for each item, we have to click on the link to the QR code, then screenshot the internet page with the QR code on, then paste into a word document, then crop the screenshot to just the QR code, then save the QR code as a .JPG to then insert the image onto our label printing software. If there was an option to save the QR code as an image file straight away that would be amazing however I'm not sure if this is even possible!

4 years ago

Hey, Jasmine. We really appreciate your time and effort in providing us with positive feedback. Yes, our support team actually works in different time zones to make sure our clients are happy from us.

Network Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

If you do inventory or asset control, this is a game changer

Pros:

Bringing EZOffice into our environment was not only easy and nearly seamless, the benefits of the software was noticed almost immediately. Having the ability to view specific details of the assets, and their life cycle including purchase date, PO, price, deprecation, images, location AND having the ability to place comments which pertain to the specific items has been invaluable.

Cons:

As with any software there is a learning curve before being able to utilize the application to it's full extent. Some things are very intuitive while other things are not as intuitive. IE - when searching for our UID tag numbers, we need to enter an underscore before the asset number to display the specific asset. A minor adjustment and now I understand _0123 instead of 0123 in the search

Glenn
Glenn
WISC IT TSE Team Lead in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

EZ Office Ease of use

Comments: Overall my experience has been great and I appreciate the ease it brings to our needs for managing so many items as we do.

Pros:

It is very easy to use and is great at categorizing any items we add for EZ management. There are too many features to list and I will just say that the app lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Cons:

The reports function was a challenge at first and it seems like we can't delete previously created reports which remain under Bookmarked. Slightly annoying but easy to ignore.

4 years ago

Hi Glenn, We're delighted to hear you didn't have any complaints! We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us. We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and felt that our application lives up to its brand name, EZ. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at [email protected] and we would love to assist you.

Marketing & Advertising, 201–500 Employees

Inventory nightmares gone!

Comments: so far as been good, good support, they get back to you quickly, they are out of Reno. they were helpful and easy to work with, never had any real issue with the program at all.

Pros:

Its super easy to set up and get going, bulk add features are nice, easy to add users as well and group them to certain areas, helps keeping tabs of items to loan out much easier for both the back end and for end users to check those items out

Cons:

compared to the old system i was using not much, i just wish you could delete users if they have never used anything or checked something out, but you can only disable their account.

6 years ago

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Account Owners can certainly delete users, for that you need to enable 'Member Deletion' option under company settings. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us to get a better understanding of the product. Thanks!