• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.3 /5

About Nimble

Nimble is the simple, smart CRM for Office 365 & G Suite that works for you -- everywhere you work.

Learn more about Nimble

Showing 25 reviews of 1,578

Jen K.
Sales Mgr
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/12/2020

"Nimble has streamlines our sales office!"

Comments: Overall Nimble has been a great asset to our sales office and has helped us streamline our entire process!!

Pros: Nimble has been a necessity in our sales office! This process has streamlined everything from lead generation to call management and more. The cloud-based features allow us to access it from anywhere.

Cons: If I had to pick one thing that we weren't thrilled with about this product it would be the calendar reminder feature. It's a little trickier to set up than we'd like but actually it's not bad and it works fine.

• Reviewed on 08/12/2020
Michelle H.
  • Reviewed on 09/11/2020

"Lead Generation Money Magnet"

Comments: Very sustainable to run our business with Nimble. Use it to keep all our client contact information and sales leads and is a very efficient tool for our business

Pros: Creating a market profile on sales leads is tiring and time-consuming. We found the software easy to install and fairly easy to use That we can grab information from Linkedin, Facebook, Gmail add it to the list and let Nimble do the rest saves us a lot of time. The customer support staff are excellent. Taska re easy to manage and the interface is attractive.

Cons: Limited storage space. Have not quite figured out how to integrate the calendar correctly.

• Reviewed on 09/11/2020
Zoltan C.
  • Reviewed on 16/09/2020

"Great tool for money"

Comments: Although I might not be their target customer, it's a great tool for a single user or a small team to manage the communication with prospects and clients.

Pros: The best feature of Nimble for me is social media and Gmail integration. You can save contacts easily from basically anywhere. I use only the fraction of it's capabilities.

Cons: Somehow the formatting of the emails composed in Nimble looks different than emails written in the Gmail client.

• Reviewed on 16/09/2020
Jeffrey G.
Infrastructure Administrator
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 07/11/2019

"Nimble Storage - Best in class"

Comments: We have been with Nimble for 5+ years and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fast, reliable storage solution with great customer support.

Pros: The solution is easy to install, easy to setup, and easy to use. The web interface makes managing the solution a breeze, and Infosight provides a plethora of data with insight into how the SAN is performing / capacity planning / any bottlenecks with virtual machines etc. Nimbles support team has always been amazing -- going above and beyond to resolve customer issues. Performance has never been an issue on this solution, even with it being hybrid.

Cons: There are some features that I miss coming from a Netapp solution prior to Nimble, one being breaking clones off from their parents into new volumes. This was a useful feature when wanting to clone data from one environment to another without permanently retaining a delta clone. Another feature I kind of miss is providing CIFS / NFS directly from the storage, removing the need to have separate file servers.

• Reviewed on 07/11/2019
Richard T.
IT Business Growth Expert
  • Reviewed on 08/02/2018

"Great Social CRM system for industry experts, consultants and coaches"

Comments: Easily keep track of important relationships.
Reminders to stay in touch with people.
Strong integration with Google Apps.

Pros: I've been using Nimble CRM for a number of years now. I'm an IT business consultant who needs to stay in touch with clients, prospects and industry influencers. Nimble allows me to seamlessly connect with my email and calendar platform of choice -- Google Apps -- and centrally track my interactions with important contacts. The Nimble apps also allow me to update information, leads and contact details directly from within the Chrome web-browser. I'm also prompted to stay in touch with VIP contacts in a timely fashion. In short, Nimble works for me really well. I'd highly recommend it to any industry experts, coaches, authors or consultants who need to keep track of their important relationships.

Cons: The integration with LinkedIn isn't as strong as it used to be -- I appreciate this is due to LinkedIn removing API access. The Nimble Android app is lacking behind the iOS equivalent of features. I'd love to see the Android app brought up to date with business card scanning and more.

by Nimble on 06/06/2018

Hi Richard,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. :D

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using out seamless integration with your Google email and calendar within Nimble.

At this time LinkedIn has their API closed to any third part applications, such as Nimble. We would love to create a stronger integration with LinkedIn if they were to ever open their API.

However, in the meantime you can definitely use our Nimble Contact Add-in that downloads into your browser to take this with you to LinkedIn. This tool enables you to find information about your contacts and add them to your Nimble data base directly from LinkedIn!

• Reviewed on 08/02/2018
James D.
  • Reviewed on 11/08/2018

"Great Integration with Outlook 365."

Comments: As a smaller business, it is important to create a relationship with your clients. Nimble really helps us realize our goals in this aspect. The affordability is important for us, and with Nimble you really get the bang for your buck. I just really wish that they would make it easier for us to manage the duplicates in our system. It is just very tedious to go one by one and edit or delete them. A merge option would be very handy and would make this already awesome software even better.

Pros: I really love the integration with Outlook 365. Most other CRMs require manually inputting your information, but Nimble does not. I also really like the plugins. They make using the software easy to use and my preferred CRM. The ability to look at the calendar while also looking at the customer information is very handy. I’ve had many times where I found this was useful. The best part is the price. This is one of the most affordable options available and the ease of use makes it a no-brainer to purchase. I have used Nimble for a few years and definitely don’t regret changing from my old CRM to Nimble.

Cons: I really wish that this was integrated with MailChimp. I have used MailChimp in the past for my email blasts, and really like the features. If it were integrated with Nimble, I would be very happy. I also found that sorting through duplicate contacts was a little difficult. I’ve had more than once where a customer had two or three contacts in my system, and I would like to have either deleted duplicates or merged them. I know there are third-party apps that could work to fix this issue, but it really shouldn’t be an issue.

• Reviewed on 11/08/2018
André D.
Creditmanager
Financial Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2017

"Very advanced CRM program that is fun to work with"

Comments: Overview on prospects, overview on offers, easier to do business.

Pros: Links to social media, a lot of options to tag relations and make selections, easy to create mailings and able to see all contact moments/e-mail under 'pending and history'

Cons: Links to social media is not optimal. Would wish to see which relations I am connected to on Linkedin and Facebook. And suggest to connect if that is not the case or other way around (if linkedin connection not in Nimble, auto add). I would like to see social media publications/activity of the relation in Nimble. Ofcourse if FB/Linkedin do not allow, you cannot offer it.
Integration with Whatsapp would also be a very huge plus. That opens an extra communication channel for use from desktop without losing time/double entry of adresses and history complete.
I am on the original price. Don't know if I would also choose Nimble for the current price. Am small business. Currently sending an e-mail to selection more than 50 people is a hassle or expensive.
What I don't understand is why all persons e-mailed are in Nimble. Have 2.000 contacts without lead type. These can be already in (use different e-mail adresses) or can be contacts I don't want to stay in touch with.
I am a franchisee of an organisation that operates in 12 countries (30 in NL, 30 abroad) and growing. If Nimble can do an offer I can introduce it to other franchisees an the management?

by Nimble on 31/05/2018

Hi Andre,

¿Thanks for sharing your feedback. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our social media integration, as well as how easy it is to send and receive emails directly within Nimble.

Recently, LinkedIn and Facebook closed their API so that other 3rd party integration, such as Nimble, are no longer able to integrate. However, you can most definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser in order to locate contacts and their information directly within LinkedIn and Facebook and add these contacts to your records within Nimble.

Jo S.
Social media marketing consultant & trainer
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2017

"Nimble is pure automagical social intelligence"

Comments: I have used Nimble for a few years while still using another CRM. I love the way this tool works everywhere that I do. Like magic it brings the data to me and provides the insights and context I need, to get to know the person more. The problem with my other CRM is that I have to go there. Half the issue is getting into the habit of going there and using the features. Nimble takes away so much of the work and works with so many other tools effortlessly. 2017 is the year I really make Nimble my partner, and leverage all the features it has to offer. Of course, I have wished, but most are limited by other platforms API restrictions. With LinkedIn about the remove, it's own inbuilt CRM feature from the Basic and Premium accounts, rather than upgrade, invest in Nimble and get so much more than LinkedIn alone ever offered! Huge fan from Australia.
Jo Saunders
LinkedIn Demystifier

Pros: The social intelligence about my contacts across many platforms that automatically appears on the record, including my recent interactions, social profiles, and signals. Also love the way the smart contact widget works and allow me to hover over anyone and access the intelligence.

Cons: The fact that LinkedIn won't play with Nimble (not Nimble's fault). I'd love to see the major social media platforms allow access to our direct messages, to create a unified inbox. That would make life so much easier!

by Nimble on 11/04/2017

Hi Jo,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble. We're so glad to hear that you are utilizing Nimble everywhere you work! :)

We'd definitely love to see more social platform integrations, and if any platforms with a limited API choose to reduce those limitations in the future, we'll certainly be happy to integrate!

Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected], and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have, and share more information about how you can be an Ambassador for Nimble!

Jordan R.
System Engineer
  • Reviewed on 05/11/2019

"Growth and development of your customers by mail."

Comments: The communication with customers through Nimble is the best, it is a very useful tool for quick and easy access with contacts from social networks. Nimble has been quite beneficial to automate our sales proposals and to manage our contact databases. Nimble is extensible with the addition of fields and lists to help manage and analyze any business. It is a simple social intelligence platform for a small business development team that is entering new data to use in their businesses. Its most important benefit is the integration with social networks.

Pros: It is an excellent tool when it comes to reaching port customers by email or on social networks and has the ability to update contacts through information from various platforms. It is super affordable for companies of any size and, more importantly, I think the company, and the support staff are excellent. An excellent factor is the ability to work with several programs so that you can emphasize, update and improve emails.

Cons: The only detail that could be improved is the synchronization immediately, otherwise I am completely satisfied with the program.

• Reviewed on 05/11/2019
Rachel T.
Graphic Designer
    3.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 28/09/2015

"Excellent, Affordable Cloud Based CRM Tool"

Pros: I really enjoy Nimble's intuitive interface and the social media linking features available. For the monthly price, Nimble is worth the low monthly rate for the customer management/database aspect alone. Nimble also tracks your conversations and email history, if you link it to your email. This can be handy when you have a large contact database. If you are inclined to use it as a task management tool, the functionality is there as well, and I understand that they have just added group emailing within the system.

Cons: My company uses Mailchimp as an email marketing tool, and we use Nimble to back up all of those contacts and lists. Nimble technically can upload new contacts directly to Mailchimp. However, it only uploads the email address, sometimes the name. I wish there were a more robust sync option or webhook development to enable real-time or schedule syncs, with option to upload all fields, as well as Groups. Also, to upload a spreadsheet of contacts- you have to very carefully format your CSV list to exactly match Nimble's fields. If you don't, it just won't upload, and you won't know it. Look on Nimble's website for a free upload template (spreadsheet) to use- that will make your job easier Lastly, sometimes I find that I end up with duplicated tags (which I use as database "groups"). You have to manually merge those contacts to the original list and then delete the duplicated group. If you don't stay on top of this and inform all users to be careful when typing in a tag for a contact, this can easily happen.

• Reviewed on 28/09/2015
Martin B.
Business Coach / Trainer
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2017

"It works, it is easy and reliable!"

Pros: How it look for the contact on the web and suggestion additions. Integrates well with Chrome. Fast look up and more.

Cons: When the price wend up it was outside the budget of most of the micro business owners I teach at the community college. Like to see a old version back.

by Nimble on 09/12/2017

Hi Martin,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our Contact app, and how you can take it anywhere on the web with you to help you build profiles on your connections.

The Nimble Business plan includes, 100 Group Message sends a day, up to 25,000 contacts for the entire team, and 2 GB of storage for email per user for $25 per user/per month. In addition, this gives you and your team access to features such as Group Messaging, and Deals.

Our Contact plan enables users to store up to 5,000 contact records, use 1 GB of storage, and have 5 users or less. You can find more about our Contact plan here: Nimble Contact Plan Overview

Our new Contact plan is $12, and can help manage connections within Nimble, without additional robust features that Nimble users may not necessarily need.

Best regards,
Olivia

Ross K.
Executive Agent
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2015

"Nimble - Easy to Use, Awesome features"

Comments: I use Nimble for the usual CRM features, lists, opportunities, Email, follow-ups. However, the key benefit for me is the ability to see contact's details in one place, see and send emails from within Nimble. See and share social media posts by person and more. Including scheduling. The really awesome feature is the new Nimble Smart App for Browsers. I'm Chrome a lot particularly in social media. The ability to highlight a person's name then Nimble builds a profile before your eyes based on their on-line presence is so useful and time saving. Then, I can add them to Nimble on the click of a button and edit the details. No need to open Nimble. Then, I can send them a message or add a note, task or opportunity. Again without going into Nimble itself. You can also do similar stuff from within Hootesuite. Nimble is so good at helping you build contact relationships in real time. It saves time because you can access so much from your browser or within Nimble itself. It has lots of connections. Nimble is a really great CRM if you want standard CRM features plus interactivity through social media.

Pros: Simple to set-up
Intuitive to use
"Today Page" gives you the quick of what is happening and what needs to happen.
Nimble Smart App for Browsers
Ability to add customise fields
Mobile app useful when on the road.

Cons: Email is a little basic for formatting.
Lack of link to Outlook Calendar
Can't crate a report on Birthdays even they are displayed
Can't set contacts as private.
Despite these points I highly recommend Nimble for people wanting to proactively build relationships bases on the fullest possible information yet still use standard CRM features.

by Nimble on 22/06/2015

Thank you for the review, Ross! We appreciate having you as a Nimble user and advocate!

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2015
Mike O.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2017

"Saves me lots of time, gets me an "in""

Comments: We have been using Nimble on and off for 4 years and we are ON in a big way in 2016-2017. It lets me see all of the social info for a prospect and see what they are doing. It's really helpful when I'm reaching out. The Nimble look/feel is really slick and the cross-referencing is super. I had pulled in my 30,000 LinkedIn connections, but blew that up and now I only bring in people I am really interested in. It's great that you can bring them in from LInkedIn, Facebook, etc., and that will be great for many people, but the 1 at a time or small lists (in CSV) is much better for me.

Pros: The social media lookups.

Cons: Needs a better HOME page.

by Nimble on 10/04/2017

Hi Mike,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very happy to see that you are utilizing our social media features to gather insights on your contacts and nurture your relationships.

We definitely plan to change up Nimble's Today tab in a future update, although we don't currently have further details or an ETA to share for this. We'd love to hear more about what you'd like to see, however! Please feel free to share your feedback with us at [email protected], and we'll be happy to share with our Product team! :)

Yurij U.
Full Stack Web Developer
  • Reviewed on 10/04/2019

"Good service, but not all features are equally thought out"

Pros: It is convenient to negotiate with customers here - in Nimble, the history of previous transactions is saved, information from social networks is displayed. A file is attached to each customer. This feature is useful for supervisors who collect the achievements and failures of their employees.

Cons: It seems to me that Nimble is not suitable for the role of CRM - that’s how the developers position their services. Communication with customers, collecting information about them - this is done at the highest level. However, there are no functions for project management, etc.

by Nimble on 16/04/2019

Hi Yurij,

Thanks for leaving a review!

We are happy to hear you enjoy the benefits of the Pending & History tab on a contact record, which shows all interactions with a contact record! You can also attach files to the contact record as well as utilize our social profile matching function to connect their social profiles.

In regards to project management, Nimble actually offers multiple ways to manage projects. For one, you can use our deals and pipeline page, to keep track of projects as they move along in their stages. You can also assign tasks to your team members and create reminders to follow up with customers.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Best,
Shani
Customer Success Ninja

• Reviewed on 10/04/2019
Steve C.
CTO/Co-founder
  • Reviewed on 14/04/2018

"Good introductory CRM System"

Pros: Inexpensive, good social features, integration to Mailchimp. Easy to learn. ability to pull in data from social media.

Cons: Poor reporting, data merging, lack of canned integrations (Quickbooks, etc.). Need to have parent child relationships in product.

by Nimble on 24/04/2018

Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us and happy to hear that you are using Nimble for our social features, MailChimp integration and more!

I wanted to share that we now integrate with Quickbooks through PieSync. Learn all about the integration here: https://bit.ly/2Jqzon3

Your feedback about our reporting and data merging is important to us. We'd like to learn more about how you are currently utilizing these features. Please write us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to make some suggestion and collect additional feedback. :)

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
[email protected]

P.S. New To Nimble? Sign up for a group Q&A session to speak with a live person: http://www.nimble.com/company/webinars/

• Reviewed on 14/04/2018
Renea H.
  • Reviewed on 01/06/2018

"Wow! Super Fast Set Up And Fun To Use!"

Comments: I learn about my prospects and my current clients with this being a social crm. I don't waste time going back and forth between platforms. This one does it all!

Pros: I set up Nimble with my assistant watching. It's a time saver! I am so impressed with how much I learn about prospects and current clients!

Cons: It took me a few minutes to find the email templates but that was it. It is super, super easy to understand, fun to use and intelligent software! So many integrations!!!

by Nimble on 19/06/2018

Hi Renea,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that the Nimble Contact Add-in and prospector have been beneficial in learning more about your prospects and your current clients.

Nimble users can definitely create and save templates within Nimble in order to use these pre-created templates when sending emails and Group Messages directly within Nimble. To learn more, reach out to us at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 01/06/2018
Wayne D.
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2017

"I have used Enterprise CRMs like Salesforce and for a small company this CRM does a great job."

Comments: I was able to get up and running on the platform fast and start using it right away.

Pros: I like the fact that you can track any opportunities through the sales cycle, quickly see all communications and tasks, and customers most recent social media posts before you follow-up on a call with them. The Group Messenger feature allows you to send emails to a group - which is very helpful.

Cons: I wished that there were an easier way to know who received a group message without having to tag the individual client record and sort them out with reports. I wished also you could see activity on emails within the client record.

by Nimble on 22/11/2017

Hi Wayne,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback.
¿

We are so excited to hear how Nimble has made it easier for you to track your opportunities and follow up with them through out Group Messaging feature.

You can definitely view your email history with a connection by visiting a contact record, viewing past emails under 'Pending & History.' To learn more about this feature, please reach out to us at [email protected]

Best regards,
Olivia

• Reviewed on 18/09/2017
Sr rose therese M.
Vocation Director
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2017

"Nimble has worked pretty well for me. Doesn't do quite as much as I was expecting."

Comments: I record more info on my contacts than I did when using Microsoft Access. It is easier to tie contacts to their social media profiles. I can more easily keep track of my past communications with contacts.

Pros: It is online, inexpensive, and ties in some social media. Works reasonably well with Gmail. It is the only CRM that I have really used.

Cons: While you can put in a regular mailing address, there is no way to mail in the app. You have to export your list and do your mail merge with your word processor. Although it integrates with MailChimp, it will not draw my new subscribers from there automatically. I have to export the subscriber list in MailChimp, and import it into Nimble. I usually get my new contacts through email, but Nimble doesn't draw that info from the emails automatically like I had hoped. You can open it up in the sidebar when you're in Gmail and then copy and paste the data into their fields.

by Nimble on 19/06/2018

Hi Rose,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

You can definitely connect a Gmail account to your Nimble account. This will then sync the last 90 days worth of your emails to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward. In addition, you can send an receive emails directly within your Nimble account.

We offer a direct integration with PieSync which will enable you to create a sync between Nimble and MailChimp in order to manage your mailing lists directly within your Nimble account.

• Reviewed on 22/09/2017
Christopher zippy K.
VoiceOver Talent
  • Reviewed on 12/04/2018

"A lifesaver; saves me from a having to keep up with a million spreadsheets in a thousand folders."

Pros: Scraping and the ability to keep up with social media profiles in the CRM is my favorite feature by far- it's what brought me to Nimble in the first place.

Cons: The phone app is getting there, but not as robust as the desktop version yet. Some of the email & social media history doesn't show up in the phone app.

by Nimble on 06/06/2018

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! :D

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying Nimble that how our Contact Add-in tool for your browser enables you to keep up with your contacts social media profiles.

Are you currently using a iOS device? If so, we recently released our mobile 3.0 for iOS devices that enables Nimble users to view all email history within the contacts record in your mobile app!

We would be happy to share more about this recent update. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you were interested!

• Reviewed on 12/04/2018
Gunnar K.
COO
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2017

"We have increase of staff from 2 to 6 in the last months due to increase of sales using from nimble"

Comments: Great overview of quote and sales and customers

Pros: Contacts + Email + Deal = Efficient. Our Sales and Management team are able to communicate with each other and update each other. we also use the DEAL section to discuss projects and larger task. It would be even cooler the Nimble had an add on feature, just duplicate the DEAL section and call it project management and add milestone of each deal... please contact me and I will explain in details. Keep up the good work

Cons: deal function can be more functional and implement on the product tab and increase number of Product we can add to each client. also the window size and tabs on deal size need to be either customable, reduce in size and be put in full screen mode to maximise the users overview of the deals in motion

Financial Advisor
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/08/2018

"Helpful combination of different functions"

Comments: I truly enjoy the application and feel it will be helpful to many professionals like myself.

Pros: Nimble allows me to combine different client relationship management functions along with the social media and marketing functions. Very helpful in day-to-day operations, saves time and effort. Having the calendar and CRM information in one place is great!

Cons: The email edition feaures are not as helpful as some other apps.

by Nimble on 08/09/2018

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to manage your client relationships directly in your Nimble account using your connected Twitter and email accounts in Nimble.

Nimble enables users to send Group Messages in order to reach out to customer in regards to marketing. Reach out to [email protected] to learn more.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

• Reviewed on 05/08/2018
Heather S.
Kitchen Manager
Food Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/02/2020

"How did we before..."

Comments: Have a regular monthly order, I can see on my dashboard what everyone in my base is showing or reminding. I was able to sit down look across the board and turn a regular monthly order into a professional yet fun/silly event based on National Taco Day and my purveyors had specials as well. It was an upsell but also an way to show them we see them as people and not a customer number. Now we do the order based on purveyors, day of the month and/or a request per them. Its like seeing the financial future and the ability to grab it.

Pros: How does it know!! We are small but have orders out months in advance and just did them as they came up. Now I get ideas from purveyors to customers just because base info matched. I can present my purveyors new item and idea to a customer a month out. I see future everything on my dashboard and can preview, brainstorm and have a great new idea and items before the customer knows they want to try something new!

Cons: Information overload and repeat reminders so I actually mentally blank over a contact or special because I see it every day. I feel like all the info we get on a customer is way more than we need, however it leads to new contacts. Win- Win

• Reviewed on 21/02/2020
Hakeem P.
Ceo
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/12/2016

"Nimble is the way of the future"

Comments: I have been using nimble for 5 months and switched from insightly. It has been an upgrade with regard to functionality and tools and api integrations. I would like to continue to grow my efficiencies and my company using nimble. I would like to see the following in the future. :
1) More call center integration. I would like to be able to track phone calls and integrate my voip service to dail directly from nimble. I currently have my chrome browser set up to recognize phone number links. Furthermore I use google voice to handle the outbound dailing.
2) mail chimp integration enhancement. I use mailchimp already tosend out my periodic mailers. I wish the mail chimp data set synced with nimble as a last contact stamp. As in when i send a mail chimp campain and my subscribers open the emai, i want nimble to show the person was successfully contacted. That way we can successfully reach out to prospects who opened a campaign mailer.

Pros: The ease of use. Ive manage to build a call center framework. Im still looking for a complete option though

Cons: The integrations dont do much othet than sycronize contact lists. The syncs dont capitalize on data collected from other services. My company runs on google devices, need better integration with tags. On the home page of nimbe system, you need to put customizable widgets because the tags thing is not working and my nimble home page iss pretty much useless. Every time i log in im reminded that it doesnt keep me up with the people who are most important effectively.

• Reviewed on 30/12/2016
David H.
Investor
Investment Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"Solid desktop CRM"

Comments: After trying dozens of CRM options, I settled on Nimble because the interface is pretty straightforward, it has great email integration including the rare option of allowing multiple addresses (and does not require bcc'ing messages). It does have a cool widget for Safari and Chrome that works in pretty much any website to allow you to view relevant info and add a contact/company to your account. After using it for quite some time, it's still very functional, but it the UI has started feeling dated and the iOS app is well behind the times and lacking a lot of functionality.

Pros: Ability to use multiple email accounts with this CRM. It can import emails from Outlook, Gmail, Exchange, etc. and display the communication history under each contact.

Cons: The iOS app is pretty awful, rarely updated, and honestly feels abandoned at this point. The UI and iOS app both feel stale at this point.

by Nimble on 15/12/2016

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about Nimble! We're glad to hear that you are utilizing many of our features, such as the browser widget and the Pending & History section of your contact records.

We definitely plan to make new changes to our UI in the future, and our mobile team is currently working to improve the iOS app with the addition of the Deals tab, and the Messages tab will follow afterwards. Please keep an eye out for updates! :)

Thank you for your review! If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to write to us at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 14/12/2016
Dustin D.
Web Developer
  • Reviewed on 15/09/2017

"I use Nimble for my small business, and it's been a great tool for organization and prospecting."

Comments: CRM without the extreme complicated interface of Salesforce

Pros: Social media integration. It really gives a great snapshot of my contact. So when I call them, I have every latest detail right in front of me. This helps tremendously with conversation starters.

Cons: A little confusion when adding new People/Companies. This is mostly with the extension for Chrome. I wish you could convert a people contact to business and vice-versa.

by Nimble on 19/09/2017

Hi Dustin,

Thank you kindly for your review!

We're ecstatic to hear that you are using Nimble for your small business to organize and qualify potential prospects. I definitely agree that having the social media integrations right at your fingertips really help with getting the conversation started!

Currently, contacts cannot be converted to companies or vice versa but I'm happy to offer some suggestions on how to avoid importing the incorrect type of contact. Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] for details. :)

Samantha