• Overall
    4.4 /5
    4.3 /5
    4.3 /5

About Nimble

Nimble is the simple, smart CRM for Office 365 & G Suite that works for you -- everywhere you work.

Learn more about Nimble

Showing 1,605 reviews

Managing Director
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/06/2015

"Private Commercial Real Estate Debt Company Reviews Nimble"

Comments: We spent a good amount of time investigating our options and so with whatever drawbacks, we are still happy with our investment in nimble. Whatever its shortcomings, its much easier to use than our old system which was designed by a company called blue robin.

Pros: We like the simplicity, browser plug in is really interesting. its engaging but we don't use a lot of the features.

Cons: 1) Like I said we do appreciate the simplicity but the biggest disappointment / the thing that would make the system a slam dunk for us if improved is simply the dropdown customization for contact categorizations. We have no use for "Hot Lead" we're not sales people, we're a capital source for the real estate world. We changed those to be subcategories of the lead type which we also customized. The disappointment is in that the system doesn't appreciate that more often than not, a Broker is often also a Buyer, an Attorney often dabbles as a Developer. It would be an easy thing for them to be both. For now we rely on tags although its prone to human error and I don't feel comfortable making mail lists off of them. In summary, our perfect system would allow for broad macro categories that we could customize and subcategories. As well as the ability to check multiple boxes 2) A couple of smaller things, When we connected our twitter account in uploaded all of the companies as people which was a disaster. There was no way to just flip them into companies. We had to delete them and remake them.
3) No customer service. It was a nightmare when we couldn't get an excel of contacts to upload properly, I think my associate had to tweet at Nimble to get any response. Eventually it was resolved. 4) For some reason we thought that connecting people's linkedin would tell us if they changed their job but so far it hasn't.

by Nimble on 23/06/2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Nimble.

I want to address a few of the concerns you brought up in the Cons to help out.

For 1. We recommend using the Custom Data fields feature in Nimble to create uniform data instead of Tags because they can definitely get messy.

For 2. Twitter doesn't differentiate between people or company accounts over their API, therefore, we can only import all contacts as a person or a company. We chose to go with "person" by default because this is more often the case than not. We're planning to add the option to convert a contact record from a person to a company in the future to help with this pain from Twitter.

For 3. We offer customer support via email M-F from 9-5 PM Pacific and you will always hear back from us if you write to [email protected] We are also addressing CSV upload issues this summer to make it easier to bring your data into Nimble.

For 4. LinkedIn has limited their API from allowing CRM systems to sync job changes, therefore, you may update contacts with the Nimble Smart Contacts App while on LinkedIn if a contact changes their job. It's a different workflow, but it achieves the same result.

All in all, I really appreciate your feedback for Nimble. This is the kind of feedback we want so we can continue to stay at the top.

Best,

Joseph

Lisi N.
Website Administrator
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 27/01/2021

"Nimble Software"

Comments: Overall, I like this software, as I am utilizing the free editions, I may buy the professional upgrade.

Pros: The additional features you can add to your website/webpages. Ease of use and combination elements to insert into pages.

Cons: At the moment, I can't think of anything. It's exclusive in that no other software has the flexibility to integrate different modules, which when put together create quality pages that look quite professional.

• Reviewed on 27/01/2021
Scott a. G.
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/01/2020

"Nimble...pretty solid CRM"

Comments: Nimble is able to handle an extremely high volume of information in a way that makes sense and is useful to the user. Trying to run my business without the help of Nimble was overwhelming and unsustainable. With Nimble, I have been able to much more effectively plan and keep track of my contacts with customers, as well as knowing the content of those contacts...which makes for much more effective business building.

Pros: Nimble is able to keep track of, organize, schedule, and prioritize a vast number of contacts, prospects, clients, and colleagues which I would not otherwise be able to do effectively. The interface presents a wealth of information about each of the entries and is customizable, so I can choose what is most important to see and what is not. I like the social media search features, which have been steadily improving, as they provide multiple opportunities and reasons for regular contact. Being able to create email templates is also a big time saver, especially when making several new contacts a week. And these same templates make it much easier to keep in regular contact as each prospect is funneled toward the ultimate goal of becoming a client.

Cons: I've struggled with some of the manual features of social media integration within Nimble. When Nimble auto-detects a social media profile (or profiles), the integration is much more useful. If I have to input the address for the social media profile manually, then the integration is much more bare-bones. One of the features of Nimble that can be useful is a calendar integration that prompts for information regarding what was useful during a particular event. However, this integration very often asks about personal calendar events which have no bearing on customer relations and are not very useful for business building. I have not yet figures out how to select which calendar events should receive these post event prompts and which ones should not. So, this particular calendar integration has become somewhat instrusive and not easily mitigated.

• Reviewed on 14/01/2020
Brad B.
CEO/Founder
  • Reviewed on 24/01/2019

"The Best Profile Enrichment App for Business Professionals on the Market"

Comments: Nimble is our data enrichment application. We use it across departments for the purpose of enriching contact information in all our systems. The product as a plug in via the contact manager and prospecting widget is not only affordable, it 's ROI is immediate, compared to other data enrichment platforms that are very expensive. We leverage Nimble in several business use cases, Top of the funnel lead generation, Segmentation and Audience selection for Marketing and sales outreach campaigns and general profile updates across other platforms we use such as Salesforce, Google for Work, Calendars etc. Use it to save time and have accurate data for any business case. It is very strong at building profiles off of simple highlight features in Linkedin, Email and other daily sources of contact information. No Brainer...

Pros: Nimble's ability to work in all of our platforms google for work, Salesforce CRM, Mobile, Linkedin, 366 Degrees and web pages. Nimble's chrome app works across any page or application we work in. We use it to enrich profiles across all our engagements. Nimble prospector lets us highlight a contact across platforms to automatically update, enrich and push information to our Salesforce CRM or Marketing Platform 366 Degrees. It saves a 10-15 hours a week across departments eliminating manual research or contact and lead updates. The ability of Nimble to provide personal dosssiers on any contact across your business applications is unreal. The platform helps us drive better relationships and realtime data to use in our sales and marketing outreach.

Cons: Nimble is a little misunderstood in the market from my perspective. It can be used as a CRM and is a great solution for departmental or Small to Midsize businesses in this capacity. However the real power is in the enrichment of profiles and prospecting capabilities to find additional information that is missing already in key business platforms Billing, Sales, Marketing or Customer Support. We have no dislikes with Nimble related to the way we utilize it across Salesforce, Google and other key software services we use it with.

by Nimble on 01/02/2019

Thank you for your review Brad. We really appreciate your support of Nimble and the team.

• Reviewed on 24/01/2019
Greg H.
Corporate Culture Specialist
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2018

"We are a small business, which Nimble is the Central heart. We love that it's simple & robust!"

Pros: It provides so many great qualities. My favorite is the Deals section. It is completely customizable and lets you create and follow your own sales process. Of course the ease of inputting information with the nimble prospector is genius as well. With all our people working remotely, Nimble is our hub of contact. We can see updates easily and research others communication with a potential client. On top of the deals & CRM, it offers a way to send bulk email. Granted it's limited, but still a super handy tool for small campaigns. I also love the iOS app. Not quite as robust as the online desktop, it still gives me everything I need, in a handy display. I'll say it again, we live in the deals section. By far my favorite element! Oh also, the social media integration is very helpful when researching potential clients as well. Finally, they provide great support. Both through twitter and email, I get quick responses with an attitude of helpfulness.

Cons: Hmmmm... I like a lot... I probably like least their "home page"... it seems useless to me, which I'm sure reflects how I like to work. I hope they expand how many emails you can send. In my favorite section - Deals - I don't love how when you lose or finish a deal where it goes. I'd like a better post-management system of deals. (could be user ignorance on that). That's probably it. I'm a big fan.

by Nimble on 13/06/2018

Hi Greg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can customize your deals section within Nimble. We recently released a feature that enables Nimble users to create multiple custom pipelines and add custom stages to each pipeline.

In addition, we recently released our new and improved Today page that enables users to add a cover photo and a logo to their account. You can also customize where you would like to see your deals, tasks, events, important contacts, and and signals.

Jeff P.
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"A must for any small business owner"

Comments: I have provided my clients with many options over the years relating to CRM systems. Nimble is by far the easiest to use and easy to adopt. While Salesforce has all the bells and whistles, Nimble has focused on the features that most sales and business people require to maintain, grow and nurture relationships. I highly recommend Nimble.

Pros: Ease of use.
Teams can easily adopt and use.
Works with Gmail and Chrome
Can create other rules within Zapier
Great interface

Cons: Does not sync with other programs real efficiently. (For example, if I create a tag such as Newsletter to sync with my marketing automation system, if it's not done at the inception of creating the contact it will not sync. Not good. ) I also would like to see the ability to create an email signature with logo and links that is more robust than entering HTML code. It would also be nice it automatically created a contact in Google Contacts as well so you could easily sync both Nimble and Google Contacts.

by Nimble on 15/12/2016

Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that Nimble's ease of use helps you to share it with others. :)

With regards to syncing contacts, have you checked out our integration with PieSync? This enables an automatic, two-way syncing of your contacts between Nimble and Google Contacts, as well as many other apps! Learn more here: http://help.piesync.com/connector-apps/nimble

Having a more robust built-in email signature feature would be a great addition to Nimble, and we will be sure to share this with our Product team for consideration!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected], and we'll be happy to assist!

• Reviewed on 14/12/2016
Nazim S.
director
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/12/2020

"My tools for customer satisfaction"

Comments: I didn't like the program. It's not useful. I tried it and didn't like it. I am using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The beach to so many features. It is a flexible program.

Pros: I didn't like this software very much. I think it is not suitable for every sector.

Cons: I think it is not suitable for every sector. very useful for some industries. needs to develop more.

• Reviewed on 21/12/2020
Krystal K.
Publisher
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 08/08/2019

"Nimble is a great CRM for leveraging social media connections"

Comments: Nimble integrates with my G suit mail. I like that because as a solopreneur, I don't want one more separate system to have to deal with.

Pros: Nimble works from my G suite Google email account, and also connects with my social media connections (you can click on the social media profiles for a contact, which often provides helpful information). I use it to track leads for potential advertisers for my news websites.

Cons: It works from within Google G suite and Microsoft. It does not work within mac mail or other mail systems though. Other than that I can't really find anything I don't like about it. That is not a criticism, just a heads up.

• Reviewed on 08/08/2019
David L.
Business Development
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2018

"Missing a number of CMS features but does well regarding the features it focuses on!"

Comments: A better feel for my customer's activities.

Pros: The Social Integration! It is clearly well designed for managing and benefiting from the social tools at your fingertips! The web interface makes it available pretty much everywhere. The richness of the information helps you walk in your customer's shoes!

Cons: In the beginning I didn't mind the monthly fee and felt as if they were growing the tool to fit the fee, however as it turned out they added some of the features we needed - but then tacked on additional fees to use them. Now it still lacks some of the real basic tools like being able to sort on various fields that you would just assume any CMS would have - but are still not present while they want to charge extra, a month for tools like an option to send out a batch emailing.

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can use the Nimble Contact Add-in to build profiles of your contacts learn more about your contacts before you even begin building a relationship with them.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at [email protected] to learn more.

Stan R.
LinkedIn Consultant & Social Media Strategist
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2018

"I thoroughly enjoy using Nimble and its widgets."

Comments: Helps me organize my contacts for staying in touch.
I can interact with a person by email or social channels from within Nimble.
I can email relevant information to groups and track the results which is extremely helpful.

Pros: What I like most is that Nimble does the work in terms of populating lead information on its own. This saves me a great deal of time and provides information I would not otherwise have found. I also appreciate the ability to view an individual's social activity and interact with them through Nimble. Another powerful feature for me has been the ability to send group emails and view results.

Cons: When editing Notes I wish I could expand the box for viewing notes in order to make it easier to type and view notes.

by Nimble on 25/04/2018

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your positive feedback about our social integration which enables you to gather insights on potential and existing leads as well as our group messaging feature with open and click tracking. We're so happy you are enjoying these features!

I will be sure to share your feedback regarding notes with our Product team.

Cheers,

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
[email protected]

• Reviewed on 09/04/2018
Jerry G.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/09/2017

"Nimble is a high-value resource that eliminates the need for cold calling."

Comments: Nimble dramatically cuts the time it takes to conduct lead generation as well as managing the touchpoints I need for lead nurturing. The Today Page presents Engagement Opportunities when I'm just too busy to figure out who I should connect with today.

Pros: It is so easy to use. I discover a lead and in a few moments I've added them to Nimble and launch a prospecting process. Helps me stay connected with existing clients to build better relationships.

Cons: I would love to see some training to take advantage of the advanced features. I when I type in a new first and last name, I'd like to see the software start a new contact and insert the names in the form.

by Nimble on 06/06/2018

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the convenience of using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser to locate information about leads and add them to your Nimble data base.

Our Customer success team is always happy to assist Nimble users in becoming acquainted with all of the great features that Nimble has to offer. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 18/09/2017
Co-Founder
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2018

"Invaluable tool with strong feature set"

Comments: Candidate tracking and tagging.

Pros: The overall layout of the candidate view is very intuitive and easy to use. I also like the search functionality. Very powerful, esp with proper keyword tagging.

Cons: Integration with LinkedIn used to be better. We used to be able to pull full profiles easily. now it often does not work and you need to select the persons name to grab their info, but it does not always work. I realize LinkedIN might have shut down part of the their API, but perhaps the data could be scrapped?

by Nimble on 14/06/2018

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how intuitive Nimble is in locating your contacts social profiles based on the information that you provide us with.

LinkedIn made the decision to close their API closing all access to 3rd parties. However, you can definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser in order to locate information about your contacts and add it directly to your Nimble account.

Jack P.
Account Manager & Producer
Broadcast Media, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/04/2018

"Really easy to use. A significant help when organising contacts, helping us to reach out properly."

Comments: While organising our list of contacts, this helps us communicate with our current clients more professionally, while collating potential clients details to help our team reach out.

Pros: The fact it shows what each of our team has written to our clients, and when each of them were last spoken to.

Cons: Love having the tags. However I think there could be a smarter way to organise them, or re-select certain groups, so you're not un-tagging each time you want another group of contacts.

by Nimble on 24/04/2018

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your positive feedback and happy to hear that you are utilizing Nimble for your team to effectively track communication with your clients!

In regards to your feedback about tags, we'd love to hear more about how you are currently utilizing this feature and whether you have tried our Segmentation feature. This is another way to organize your contacts into groups! Learn more here: https://bit.ly/2Fdv5sL

Feel free to write us at [email protected] with any questions.

Best Regards,

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
[email protected]

• Reviewed on 13/04/2018
Michael M.
Founder & Principal Consultant
  • Reviewed on 23/06/2015

"The best prospecting tool I have ever used."

Comments: Full disclosure: SmartCloud is a Nimble partner and we have been since Nimble was in Beta. it is the CRM we use internally to support our own sales and marketing efforts and I really like it. Nimble has an attractive UI, it is deceptively simple and easy to use but really powerful. It is simply the best prospecting tool that I have ever used.

Pros: Nimble is a SOCIAL CRM, it is built around social from the ground up and it gathers and imports contact data from all of the major social networks and your email, reducing the data input you need to do. The new Nimble Smart Widget will build a profile of a contact where ever you find it on the web, on social networking sites or just a name in a blog post, from that fragment of information Nimble builds a complete record of the contact based on their social media footprint, giving you a complete picture of who they are and what they do, and importing them into Nimble is then just a simple one click process.

Cons: For organisations and small teams with a longer sales cycle, where the relationship with the customer is the important factor, Nimble is ideal. Companies with a high volume of transactional sales might not find it as appropriate. Reporting could be stronger, but I understand that area of the application should be addressed shortly in an upcoming release. The ability to build a complete profile of a contact on the fly is the real differentiator and I would strongly recommend Nimble.

by Nimble on 24/06/2015

Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to review us for the GetApp audience :)

Cheers,

Joseph

Nataly O.
Chief Accountant
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/08/2018

"Cool app for our business"

Pros: The first and very important point in Nimble is that the program does not need to be installed on a working machine, everything is accessible through the browser. That is, if you have a browser and an Internet connection, you can safely register in the application. The second important advantage for me is the ability to quickly and easily import contacts from social networks into the system. In general, the application is very decent and I recommend trying its features, especially since their mass!

Cons: If we talk about the possibility of importing customer contacts, then I personally did not get everything from Google the first time with Google. Another drawback? The system can not be called simple and intuitive, so it may take time to get used to.

by Nimble on 29/08/2018

Hi Nataly,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to access Nimble from any location as long as you have access to your internet. This enables users to take Nimble anywhere on the go.

You can definitely import your contacts directly from your Gmail account. We would be happy to assist. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected]

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

• Reviewed on 23/08/2018
Michael C.
Founding Software Craftsman
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/09/2017

"Solid."

Comments: Organize contacts, candidates and leads. Find out more about them via social and consolidated view of interactions.

Pros: Template emails and connections to social networks. Connections via Zapier to other software is nice for automation.

Cons: Images aren't always right and hard to change. Lots of manual merging of contacts from multiple sources. Would be nice if suggested. Auto adding companies as contacts is sometimes premature for our use case.

by Nimble on 16/09/2017

Hi Michael,

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear that you are sending template emails, using our 3rd party integraitons and connecting your social networks to gather insights on your contacts. In Nimble, we'll automatically sync pictures to a contact record from the contact's relevant social profiles. If at anytime you wish to change the photo, you may click the option to "Change Photo"! This should present you with other images to choose from as well as the option to upload an image.

We'd love to share some tips with you on how to avoid duplicates and clean up any existing duplicates. Please feel free to write us at [email protected]

- Samantha

• Reviewed on 13/09/2017
Web Developer Intern
Computer Software, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 03/04/2019

"Nimble - Relationships made easy"

Comments: Overall, I have had a great experience with Nimble. It gives me a greater sense of organization. Having the software worry about contacts/clients rather than me is a dream come true.

Pros: I love how the integration with Office 365 and G Suite. It makes building my contact list fast and easy to do. I don't really have to worry about manually keeping tabs on my contacts. I can just login and see my dashboard and review the last time I've contacted my clients.

Cons: Navigating tends to difficult at first, but once you are over the learning curve then it tends to get easier. If you follow the tutorials and use Nimble for awhile then you can start to get a feel for it. It's hard to get use to at the start.

by Nimble on 04/04/2019

Hi there,

Thanks so much for leaving your feedback! We are really glad to hear that you've enjoyed Nimble overall, especially when it comes to integrating with Office 365 and G suite.

We understand that there can sometimes be a learning curve with new software. We are always here for help and provide many resources. You can reach us at [email protected]
nimble.com and/or join our daily Q&A sessions!

Best,
Shani ¿¿
Customer Success Ninja | Nimble

• Reviewed on 03/04/2019
Gonzalo Z.
Owner Director
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2017

"Great experience, I love his flexibility and suport. Help me grow faster than I can, I´m grateful."

Pros: I´m start a new service entrepreneurship until a year in my country Santiago of Chile. When I study a CRM to help my new business I decide to use Nimble basicaly for his performance whitout expectation. In a weak a learn to used the app it´s very friendly and organize my sales strategy. Now after a year I have to stop to sell cause a over sell. The app exced my expectation and help me to grow my sales from cero to more than US$ 10 millions in a year. I´m realy grateful to Customer support representative and his team.

Cons: I hope more integration with external apps like trello, or more functionallity to follow the closed contract strategy and his track steps implementation.

by Nimble on 16/12/2017

Hi Gonzalo,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for your feedback. (:

We are so happy to hear that Nimble was able to provide support for your growing business, and that our Customer Success team was helpful in your endeavor.

You can definitely integrate Trello and Nimble using a 3rd party integration called Zapier. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] to learn more.

Best regards,
Olivia

• Reviewed on 12/09/2017
Larry T.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/01/2017

"I never thought I would find CRM Nirvana - I did with Nimble."

Comments: I have been looking for a sales program to meet my need since I stopped using GoldMine and now I have with Nimble. It anticipates my needs and adds new features all the time that I never know I wanted. Thanks Nimble

Pros: Great program. I like the add a new record from linked-in or other websites and the social stream
Love that I can see what has happened with a customer no matter who has touched (digitally) the client.

Cons: I wish the send to group feature had more flexibility.

Hi Larry,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are do glad to hear that the Nimble Contact Add-in that you can download into your browser and use anywhere on the web has been helpful in managing your relationship with your contacts.

We would love to hear your feedback about what you would like to see within the Nimble Group Messaging feature. In order to share more, please reach out to us at [email protected]

Tyson S.
Master of Relationship Marketing
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2018

"Helps to keep track of my relationships with my prospects and customers"

Pros: Love the social streaming. Helps me to learn more about people without needing to do as much research. Tags are awesome for organizing people and activities.

Cons: I would love to be able to integrate Nimble with Send Out Cards to schedule and send cards. Also it would be nice if it integrated with more email platforms than gmail and office 360.

by Nimble on 14/06/2018

Hi Tyson,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are loving having the ability to connect your Twitter account directly to your Nimble account and view your feed, as well as schedule Tweets to go out at a later date.

You can definitely use our IMAP connection within your Networks & Imports page in order to connect additional email providers.

Jeff W.
Real Estate Agent
Real Estate, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/09/2017

"Now with better integration into Outlook, this is a great CRM for my needs."

Comments: Tracking notes on specific deals or individuals and having those notes and related emails in one place. Connection to LinkedIn and Facebook.

Pros: Inexpensive, plugin for Outlook to quickly capture in from email contacts. Group emails come directly from my address, not a 3rd party "on behalf of" so it is less likely to be flagged as spam.

Cons: I wish the monthly subscription included more group email access (like the beta period did). I wish Nimble had 1-way or 2-way sync directly with Microsoft's People app so I could add contacts to one and selectively sync based on something easy to add/remove in bulk, like Tags.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are glad to hear that the Nimble Contact Add-in within your Office 365 account has been helpful in locating more information about your contacts.

• Reviewed on 22/09/2017
Tingbin T.
Internet, 11-50 Employees

"Overall satisfied"

Comments: It is good for us to manage our contacts, customers. Hope can also allow us to send group email, etc.

Pros: Can collaborate with my teammates. Can track if some other teammates had contacted the customers or not.

Cons: If can be more powerful with less cost for small startups like us will be better.

by Nimble on 10/04/2017

Hi Tingbin,

Thank you very much for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that you are using Nimble with your team to keep track of communications with your contacts. :)

We do offer a group messaging feature, which enables you to send personalized and trackable emails in bulk, to lists of your Nimble contacts! Learn more here: http://support.nimble.com/customer/portal/articles/2106213

We also offer a discount for users who wish to sign up for annual payments! If you would like to learn more about our annual pricing option, please feel free to write to us at [email protected] Additionally, please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have!

Best Regards,

Richard N.
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2016

"CRM Makes Social Selling Easy"

Comments: I have been a Nimble user for 5 years. Nimble does everything a solopreneur through to a company size of 200 employees, would need. It is elegantly simple. You can add contacts on the fly from your email, browser, LinkedIn and more. Monitor social media for opportunities. Send and receive email from the app. The deal tool helps manage all of your opportunities in an easy to customize pipeline. In my opinion, it is the best CRM there is for SMB's!

Pros: Nimble works everywhere.

Cons: It could benefit from more levels of authorization.

by Nimble on 20/06/2018

Hi Richard,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

You can definitely take Nimble anywhere with your when using the Nimble Contact Add-in that can be downloaded directly to your browser.

Script Coordinator
Entertainment, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/12/2019

"Fantastic Contact Management Software"

Comments: Overall, my experience with Nimble has been great. It is so helpful to have a contact list created without having to do any work of your own, and the software makes it so easy to manage your contacts. I have a few annoyances and pet peeves, but overall, this is the best contact management software out there, hands down.

Pros: The best part about Nimble is that it does all the contact information collection itself, building your contact list, including from web browsing, and then filling in all important information quickly and without you having to do anything. That's an incredible timesaver, cause having to create a new contact yourself every time is such an annoyance. It also has an incredibly helpful function that tracks every contact you have made. Lastly, the software also has a very intuitive interface and is very easy to use/figure out.

Cons: The deal management function could use an upgrade - it would help if you could create categories for certain pipelines and conversations rather than having everything somewhat jumbled together. Also, small annoyance, but it would be nice if your email signature could be more creative and unique, with links and logos/pictures.

• Reviewed on 04/12/2019
Cayla L.
Media Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/12/2016

"An Efficient Social CRM for Small Business"

Comments: Nimble has come a long way since we first started using it a few years ago, and their customer service is second to none. They are constantly updating their offerings and providing a solid experience. It's the best CRM for juggling various contacts and clients as well as social integration. Importing and exporting is a strong suit. It's one of the most inexpensive of it's kind and is, in my opinion, the best value for the money.

Pros: -social integration
-contact managemention
-tagging feature

Cons: -inability to sync with certain programs like Microsoft 365

by Nimble on 20/06/2018

Hi Cayla,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Nimble tagging feature that enables users to label contacts based on information that may be important to your businesses workflow.

You can definitely sync Nimble with your Office 365 account using our native integration with PieSync. To learn more, reach out to us at [email protected]