Axiell Collections Reviews

4.5 (2) Write a Review!

About Axiell Collections

Online collections management software to help you to manage, conserve, exhibit, share and digitise your collections

Learn more about Axiell Collections

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

Axiell Collections ratings

3.5
5.0
4.5
4.0

9.5/10

Axiell Collections has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 2 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Axiell Collections before?

Shaina
Collection Database Manager + Librarian in US
Museums & Institutions, 11-50 Employees

I have been most satisfied with Mimsy XG, MWeb and especially all the staff at Axiell.

Pros:

It can be tailor fit to our needs at The Dali Museum, and the customer service is outstanding! We could go with other software that would be cheaper, but Axiell has been so good to us through the years, always helpful and willing to customize any of their software for us.

Cons:

It can certainly be daunting at times because there are a lot of intricacies that must be learned, and it can be frustrating that image titles have to be a certain way - otherwise the software will not accept it. Examples being accent marks, which we use on a regular basis.

Axiell Response

5 years ago

Thank you for your review Shaina!

Emily
Associate Registrar for Data Management in US
Fine Art, 51-200 Employees

I am not the original admin of this software, but I had an easy time learning to use it.

Comments: An extremely robust and customizable database.

Pros:

I love how customizable it is. I know that whatever I come up with they can make it work. This is a really robust database and I am constantly learning new ways to use it. I have had several customizations done to the client as well as for IMu (online collection). Support is always great at implementing what we want.

Cons:

It is not "user friendly" for people who are not data/cataloger/registrar roles. Colleagues seem to have issues using it for research purposes and complain that it is not intuitive for that. I have no problems understanding it since I know it from a database standpoint and use it daily. I really think this has a lot to do with the look of the front end . It obviously looks like a database but I think people want to see it look more like the web since that is where people are used to finding information now.