• Overall

About ProjectDox

Register projects, accept electronic bids, respond to bids, review documents, and accept multiple project bids

Learn more about ProjectDox

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used ProjectDox before?

Andrew L.
Andrew L.
owner in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Like the convenience not user friendly

3 3 years ago

Comments: By using ProjectDox I'm able to submit Cad drawings and communicate with the city inspector for plumbing projects that we are doing in their city.

Pros:

I like the convenience of being able to send my cad drawings in without needing to physically drive them to the city that I'm doing work in.

Cons:

NOT user friendly at all. I've used this multiple times and each time I use it I need to re-educate myself on how to use it. I found it very difficult to find the response of the inspector. I needed to add a date to my drawing and I had no idea where to find the inspectors response. I needed to click through 5 different pages with very poorly marked links to the next page.

Laurel S.
Project Designer in US
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees

This program needs to be scrapped

1 3 years ago

Comments: Overall experience has been horrible. The primary thing this program seems to be achieving is permitting plan reviewers to hide behind the anonymity of technology and create more work for themselves and permit applicants.

Pros:

Absolutely nothing, this software is garbage.

Cons:

Everything. It is difficult to use and consumes excessive amounts of time. It is an extremely inefficient tool for effective communication between plan reviewers and designers/contractors/owners.

Tracy D.
Permit Expeditor in US
Construction, Self Employed

Complicated / Not user friendly

1 3 months ago

Comments: Stressfull, dreadful, anxiety, frustration, irritation & madness.

Pros:

There are NO Pros to this system. Nothing is good about this program.

Cons:

A lot of building departments in South Florida have their version of ProjectDox. The fact that they have to give online (City of Miami)classes for learning how to use this system tells you how overly complicated it is. Finding comments is difficult. You can click on everything and go round & round in circles and still not find what you're looking for. A lot of detailed stuff that you need to navigate and do -nowhere in the instructions is how to do it. I don't know who in their right might thought this program was good-it's AWFUL!!!!