WebHR Reviews

4.3 (501) Write a Review!

About WebHR

WebHR is everyone's favorite and a global leader in Cloud HR - Helps you manage the most important asset in your company - your People!

Learn more about WebHR

Pros:

WebHR helps build a good relation among employees working in the same organization. We can digitally sign in and submit applications & forms.

Cons:

Amendments can be done to existing files so no need to create extra files or documents.

WebHR ratings

4.1

8.1/10

WebHR has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 501 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used WebHR before?

Group IT Manager in United Arab Emirates
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

Unmatchable Quality and Performance

Comments: Being the Head of IT and the decision maker in choosing the right HR and Payroll software, I believe Webhr is unbeatable. After more than 3 years of implementation and rigorous usage, Webhr keeps getting better each day and has never let us down. Highly Recommended!The team is also highly-talented who helped us with smooth implementation. The Support and customer experience is commendable.

Pros:

Smart,Flexibile, High Quality, Speed, Bug-Free and almost everything needed for a cloud-based application covering all the required modules.

Cons:

Training Module needs to be improved or connected with an LMS.

jade
Mentor in US
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees

WEB HR REVIEW

Comments: great experience so far will continue to use

Pros:

the software is extremely easy and straight forward to use.

Cons:

maybe an instuctional video for our older employees.. or less tech savy

Margarita
Human Resources Sr. Manager in Ecuador
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,000+ Employees

Our productivity has increased by 100%

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: It has been easy to use, and the customer service has been excellent. The features that it offers have been very helpful in managing our HR processes. The reporting capabilities have been useful to track and analyze employee performance and attendance. The mobile app has also been useful in managing employee data and tracking attendance. Overall, I am very satisfied with the WebHR product.

Pros:

WebHR is an online Human Resources software solution that provides organizations with a comprehensive range of tools to manage their employees more efficiently and effectively. WebHR offers a comprehensive suite of HR functions, including employee onboarding, time and attendance tracking, leave management, training, payroll, performance reviews, and more. With WebHR, businesses can streamline their HR processes, track employee progress and performance, and create a better workplace environment. WebHR also provides an intuitive user interface with detailed reporting, custom analytics, and real-time dashboards, making it easier for businesses to keep track of their HR data. WebHR is the perfect software solution for any organization looking to maximize their HR processes and create a better working environment.

Cons:

WebHR software does not offer much in terms of customization and is limited to the features that come with the package. This can be a disadvantage for businesses that require more specific features and capabilities.

Managing Director in United Arab Emirates
Retail, 51-200 Employees

Extrelmly bad support after joining

Comments: Extremly bad given that we are a company that runs around 10-15 different independent softwares. WebHR is never coming back to us.

Pros:

The interface is easy to use, the system is limited but good for our size.

Cons:

The team behind the software is extremly bad. They never delivered on the promises made prior to joining thinking that once a customer is on board, its hard for them to leave. Also, you can only add 5 users at any given time which doesn't make any sense if you have only 1 team member starting. Totally illogical.

Marion
Executive Assistant and Manager, Administration in Canada
Semiconductors, 51-200 Employees

Excellent Customer Service!

Comments: Once your organization is set up, changes continue to happen and the Customer Service Department (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) was more than helpful with getting them done.

Pros:

From the employee perspective, very easy to record vacation/sick time

Cons:

A little repetitive during onboarding setup

Oliver
Oliver
Chairman of the Board in
Entertainment, 51-200 Employees

This App has helped a small company transition to a larger more efficient company.

Comments: Tycoon Animation has been using WebHR at Verge Systems for almost a year. All of our HR needs have been met with WebHR and they are continuing to improve it. We started using when we were 45 employees. Today we are over 235 employees and our people management and real time tracking has been so helpful as we make this transition.

Pros:

Real-Time Tracking, Employee Time ins and outs, as easy as using Facebook, Online, Safe, Secure, Customization, Stable and Great customer support.

Cons:

Time to set up and get large volumes of data into the system but it is worth the effort and I am not sure how to do it any faster. The more you put in the better the tool is. Other than that nothing as of yet.

karan
karan
Senior Software Developer in India
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Complete package for management of people

Comments: It has helped in daily tasks management for employees easier. The expense claims are easily met with for the requests by management staff. We can check our days when we were in office and thus it made so many things trackable for us.

Pros:

The pay slip genearation is easy with WebHR. The dashboard has so much information about daily things for employees. The module for time sheet allows me to get my tasks done in time. The time and attendence module is also there. We get the announcements and broadcasts on our dashboard. The claims are very easy.

Cons:

There are some bugs in the application. For example the performance module doesn't show the total marks of review for appraisal.

Alex
Alex
SFDC Developer in Ukraine

Managing my team with WebHR

Comments: I work in a development company on a senior/lead position so I don't have much time to work with management tools.
WebHR was a bit frustrating when I started using it, as any of the software you use for the first time. There were lots of buttons which were available to me, but navigating to them led to a "no access" pages. My first thought as a developer was, that it's a bad design. Now the pages simply show "no data" which is ten thousand times better and less frustrating.
The second thing I didn't like is that I had to log in each time I access WebHR. That's a minor inconvenience which vanished as soon as I discovered a mobile app. With the mobile app, I can simply approve most of the staff with my phone.

Pros:

+Mobile app +Requests are easy to approve +Great infographics +Single page app experience

Cons:

-Single page app experience on some pages -Lots of UI elements, which leads me to "no access" pages

Group IT Manager in United Arab Emirates
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

Outstanding

Pros:

- Almost Everything - This is one of the best applications that I have used, implemented or purchased in the past 9 years of my professional career

Cons:

- Almost nothing - A few features or modules were not up to the mark when they started this up but the company have been taking every feedback seriously and continues to deliver all the possible features at a very fast pace without taking much time.

Veronica
SAP Support in Singapore
Business Supplies & Equipment, 501-1,000 Employees

WebHR Review

Comments: The benefits I reliazed on this software is that, this is very useful. Our company chooses the right software. Very much appreciated this software.

Pros:

What I like the most for this software is that it is very convenient and processes easily. Easy to use and find the information you needed.

Cons:

What I like least to this software?Well none so far.

Naureen
HR Expert in Pakistan
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Effortless and Time Saving Human Resource Management Software (WebHR)

Comments: I have been using this software for three years, it is very easy to use, save lots of time of personnel management and above all, the attendance and payslip generation module are the most useful of all because of its auto-generation feature. The reports of each and every module help administrator and HR personnel keep management updated easily and within no time.

Pros:

First and foremost, I like it because it is cloud based, is accessible from anywhere any time depending on the availability of internet. Further, there are couple of modules that I like most about this software. One is, module of Recruitment generally and its component of candidates' list particularly as it helps saving pool of CVs, and second, module of Employees, which helps maintaining the personnel details at one place instead of keeping piles of files on desks and in cabinets.

Cons:

The shortlisting of job candidates should have more options for qualification such as Bachelors, should have more options like Medical, Engineering, Management, then Engineering can have more options of technologies i.e. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics etc.

Arun Pushpendran
Senior Software Engineer in India

Its a very user friendly application. Easy to use , handy application.

Comments: 1. Effective Employee Tracking
2. Easy Payroll Generation
3. Resource allocation and work based effective tracking.
4. Save time and money

Pros:

1. Very useful for small organizations, User management is very good. Even a starter employee can handle WebHR in easy manner. 2. Report sections are very good and easy to understand. Charts and data retrieving is very nice 3. Adding new users is very easy, and monitoring them is very effective 4. Payroll generation is very simple, easy to share the details with your employees. payslip format is clean and informative. 5.Employee Leave management is good. Absent Employees , Late comers , Early Comers and Early leavers is very effective and useful. 6.

Cons:

1. When loading higher data , app seems slow. Need performance improvement. 2. Worksheet entry for employees is not as much flexible 3. Leave multilevel approval is not available 4. Payroll calculations are not fully automated , need to work on that. 5. Multilevel approval is not available in any cases 6. Multi window handling is not available, Modern applications give multi window options 7. UI changes needed. Some case app seem hanging (On reports / Gang charts etc) 8. Offline Mode needed with online mode .

Elizah
Elizah
Assistant Manager HR in Pakistan

WEB HR review

Comments: Best thing is that the WEB HR team is very helpful, friendly, cooperative and supportive. Their response time to any of my queries is quick and they never leave you hanging. In fact, some times they go out of their way to give support.

Pros:

It is user friendly and the user interface is quite interactive. It is like Facebook for employees! Makes employee engagement better.

Cons:

Some of the functionalities should be enhanced, the software is still in its initial phases so more different types of features need to be added to make it a holistic HR software. Recruitment tracking and application screening should get better.

Executive Assistant and Human Resources Manager in Australia

Great help to our small businees growth

Comments: For us, it's all about saving time with managing our staff. Giving them the ability to update their records and put in requests for leave or expenses has taken clutter out of my email and task list. Gone are the days of missed requests due to high volume of emails, and no chance of payroll blunders when expenses are right there ready on payslips each month! It has given me more time to actually get to know our staff, rather than just service their email requests.

Pros:

The definite upside is the onboarding process, it makes welcoming new staff on board so easy when everything is all tracked in one place!

Cons:

initial setup of access roles was confusing and needed to be re-worked a couple of times to avoid staff having access where they shouldn't. This could be easily solved with basic templates of access roles being available.

Gowtham
IT Advisor in India

One Of The Best User friendly Cloud Based Social Human Resource Software

Comments: i have a good experience with this WebHr Software, i have been using this software for 2 years, Its Really good user friendly software, easy way to use and save the lot of time and save the papers also. Easy way to maintain the payroll and payslips . Overall its a good software, i will suggest everyone .

Pros:

The Main thing is Its a user Friendly software, It can be used very easy way ,even new employee also understand the easy way. payroll Generation, Payslips creation, Leave Request Options are very easy and simple in WebHr . Very Easy way to sharing the data and adding employee in WebHr.

Cons:

Sometimes WebHr Software taking a lot of loading time, Even App also Little bit slow down, Needed to be performance improvement .Remaining everything was good.

Sehrish
Assistant Manager HR in Pakistan
Financial Services, 201-500 Employees

WebHR the best HR Solution used so far

Comments: It's very good software is very good and the support team is very supportive at all ends.

Pros:

It's a user friendly software and very easy to use and understand.

Cons:

There is always room for improvement but WebHR team is continuously looking forward to update where they lack so nothing as such so far. Minor improvements in module that we let the team know from time to time and they update it. Looking forward if they add gradual calculation option in Ad on performance module so that employee get to know the marking before submission.

Project Manager in Bulgaria
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

Good looking HR Management tool

Pros:

First impression I got from this tool was the design. I am a big fan of flat design and UX in general - the the effort put into this software is great and deeply appreciated.n terms of functionality, the software does provide all needed modules, but with the way they're presented and working, I wouldn't suggest using this software for large companies, would probably be best so stick with it if your company is comprised of <250-300 employees, otherwise everything will get cluttered.

Cons:

Lack of mobile access / version - that's a requirement now in 2018. UI seems somewhat cluttered when having to many employees / profiles added.

Nilanthi
Kinderarten Teacher in United Arab Emirates
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees

Mutualism within clicks away

Pros:

The best thing about WebHR is the ease at getting to know the Daily Dose of Information with just a few clicks . Any industry can make use of this software to connect and share knowledge or ideas with each other so "Team work makes the Dream work" . Moreover its the ability to mutualise on this platform that makes us the happiest users.

Cons:

Being a long term user of this software I haven't found anything least likeable on this software.

Melroy
Business Systems Manager in United Arab Emirates
Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 Employees

WebHR - Excellent HR Solution

Comments: This solution has been like a saviour for our company in maintianing records and to get rid of all the manual systems. Its the best application with an awesome support team.

Pros:

It gives us a 360 view about employees and their activities at one shot. Easy to use, reliable, efficient and time saving on processing reports.

Cons:

Sometimes updates that take place, take a little much time to actually reflect on every device or system. On-the-go developments take place which is not completely tested and when the update or fix has been released, it would cause multiple errors, but however, the support team is quick to respond and fix.

Alexander
EMT in US
Hospital & Health Care

I use WebHR mostly to sign in and out and to approve my attendance. It's been easy to do both.

Comments: The benefits I obtained from this software is the ability to document and review my own attendance and administration concerns at any time while simultaneously being able to send them to the next level of approval.

Pros:

The aspect of WebHR that I interact with the most and also appreciate the most is the easy at which I can sign in for work and sign out. Once I enter the building and my phone connects to the Wi-Fi network there I can simply open the app and press sign-in without having to go to the designated barcode reader in the back. This helps me to get to my work station faster, get started on my work faster, and know that my attendance is being properly documented. I also enjoy simply going to my attendance page after work and simply clicking the check mark next to the day's date to approve it simply, and quickly.

Cons:

The problems I have most contended with when interfacing with this software is in the phone app. I find that approving my attendance from the app doesn't work and the interface itself is a bit less user-friendly. I also noted that the approve-all function from desktops does not work for approvals either.

Rijo
Technology Analyst in India
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

WebHR is an awesome Amazon skill i used till now. Its very useful for an HR industry.

Comments: Easy interaction of HR services using WebHR

Pros:

WebHR is very interactive, smooth and nullifies the effort of an employee to use the features provided by the HR management. I will describe a use case of the skill, i usually check-in the meeting rooms which i booked in my office with the tool used for booking the room . With this skill i can ask Alexa to check in with a few seconds of effort ( room check - in feature is not enabled currently and it can be easily integrated attendance sign in feature of WebHR ). I like WebHR skill and suggested my management to leverage Alexa skills to office employees for their tension free interaction and usage of HR services.

Cons:

I would like to know how the attendance sign in feature is working the peers with more than one employee, Scenario : if my team has one Alexa, how will it work for signing in attendance for more than a employee. I think, It can be rectified by asking Alexa to sign in and Alexa asking employee name followed by any authentication to successfully sign in the employee to the office/tool.

Michelle
HR assistant in South Africa

overall a good product. Some snags here and there but easy to navigate the site.

Pros:

Easy to navigate. layout is nice and editing is easy. it is easy to see all employees, claims and reimbursements at a glance.

Cons:

For the South African market it is difficult to setup the proper leave rules, so leave has always been an issue for us. Some reports are not easy to work with, They do not pull through all the information, which makes month end frustrating.

Maria
Executive Secretary in United Arab Emirates
Oil & Energy, 1,001-5,000 Employees

HR Improvements

Comments: WEB HR solved the problems of communications between HR and staff as it serves as a platform for HR improved procedures, new polices, news about the company and staff.
Benefits - will provide/communicate to us standard operational procedures, open communication, improved HR procedures and less paper works.

Pros:

The software is user friendly and a good start for us since this is the first time we had this software that improves communication between the HR and staff. And it is paperless!!

Cons:

We are encountering delayed posting update in the time line.

Sarah
Director of Admissions/Operations Support in US
Education Management, 11-50 Employees

Webhr is easy to use and I enjoy the features that are offered.

Comments: It helps keep accurate employee work hours and produces proper time sheets. This has improved our payroll process tremendously. The system also provides and easy way to capture employee information for employee verification's.

Pros:

The payroll functions and reimbursement features is what I personally use the most. Those functions are easy to navigate. We also really enjoy the appreciation badges, it is an easy way to show appreciated or recognition of a fellow colleague.

Cons:

Sometimes there are issues with on boarding and employees receiving the emails. This has improved but there is still some improvements that can be made to that function. The once things that I dislike the most is the delay in responses from Customer Support. There are many times where I have had to send multiple emails and days will go by before a response is given. Sometime even the response is not helpful.

Regional Engagement (Pre-Sales) Manager in United Arab Emirates

infasME experience using WebHR

Pros:

Very easy and friendly user interface, we now use it for our experience claim and travel request and we plan to use more modules in future. like integration with out attendance system and office 365

Cons:

Nothing major ,we love it , but some small UI mistakes,Performance module must enhanced