simPRO Reviews

by simPRO Software

Filter by:

• Overall

About simPRO

simPRO is a cloud-based field service software platform designed for trade contractors. Bid/Schedule Jobs, Track Payments & Much More.

Learn more about simPRO

Robert S.
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2019

"SimPRO and ProSec Integration"

Comments: SimPRO is a great tool to use for the type of business we operate. It helps us manage material and labor costs very effectively. Once you are properly trained and understand how the system works, preparing quotes is quick and the documents are professional looking.

Pros: Job costing is an important concern for us and SimPRO does an excellent job of tracking job costs. We are hoping for continual development in the ease of use for tracking labor and time on the job, but overall, SimPRO does a great job of job cost management.

Cons: Seems clunky and non-intuitive at first and training from SimPRO after the initial roll out is not complimentary and quite costly. Also, there are some features that I wish could be improved, such as contract / agreement integration and a more intuitive way to find / locate jobs on the fly using the mobile app. I am looking forward to the rollout of the new SimPRO Mobile app, which may address the later concern.

by simPRO Software on 21/10/2019

Hi Robert, thanks for your feedback. We're glad that simPRO has helped your business with job costing. Regarding searching for jobs, the new simPRO Mobile app not only eases tracking of labor time, but it also allows users to search for jobs that are scheduled or assigned to you and all pending and progress jobs. Check out this page for more details: https://www.simpro.us/solutions/simpro-mobile.

We also appreciate your feedback on the initial implementation and training. We understand it's a time and financial commitment. Because simPRO touches every area of your business, allowing 4-5 days of training means we can work through your unique workflow to customize the content to specifically align with your business goals. We ensure everyone on your team understands how to get the most from simPRO, so you can get up and running as quickly as possible.

Joel A.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2019

"simPRO works well for our us"

Comments: The software has really improved the overall functionality of our business as a whole. There are flaws in the simPRO Enterprise software... but I would still say that it is the best software for our business, that I could see. We tried many other software packages... and none of them had as many features and worked as well with our workflow.

Pros: The workflow in simPRO is quite comprehensive and yet logical. We love the ability to turn a lead into a quote... then track it into a job, and to an invoice and payment. The fact that our staff can login to the software anywhere in the world makes working on the road so easy. Quoting in simPRO can be easy and straightforward when the software is set up properly. The simPRO Mobile App is logical and easy for our technicians to add time and materials to in the field. The ability to easily add photos and attachments to the job is a nice feature. Also, tracking asset information and test readings is another great feature. Invoicing is logical and fairly easy. Taking payments and giving credit memos is also very easy to do. Inventory management, purchase orders, vendor receipts and vendor invoices are all handled quite well. We struggle keeping up with our vendor receipts, but we like the workflow. We also like the project management aspect of the software.

Cons: Learning the software was hard for a lot of our employees. Although the software is logical, it's not always straightforward to do certain tasks. Because simPRO is such a global software, certain features do not always translate to Canadian business practice. We find the inventory management part of the software to be a little overwhelming.... and adding/removing parts on work orders can be hard.

by simPRO Software on 14/10/2019

Hi Joel, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that simPRO has helped your business in so many areas of your workflow. If you ever run into any issues or need help with any simPRO features, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.

John S.
Sales and Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 30/09/2019

"SimPro Suite is a CRM that Provides a Great Software and Excellent Supprt"

Comments: All clients and leads are easily entered. The site locations are very important since we may deal with a Property Management firm, that has several sites. Each site a specific entity, ie., LLC or related corporate entity. Sites have different Property Managers, Building Supers and in many cases different Purchasing Managers and Account managers.

Pros: Our company, Tesco Fire Services, Inc., has been using SimPro for several years. As a sales and marketing manager, I used SimPro as a tool for leads, prospects and eventually clients. It worked fine for me.
Implementation Consultant with SimPro visited our office a few weeks ago and introduced me to so much more SimPro has to offer. She showed me all I was missing and how to make SimPro more effective from a sales standpoint. Also, how SimPro enhances our quoting, service calls, billing, invoicing and most of all customer service. She is a first class professional. Her knowledge of SimPro is solid and her enthusiasm is infectious. She combines knowledge with humor. Especially for someone like me that is not a technological person to begin with.
Thanks to her and team SimPro is making our lives easier, cost efficient and dependable.

Cons: I could lie and make something up, but that would be counterproductive. I like SimPro the way it is.

by simPRO Software on 03/10/2019

Hi John, thank you for your glowing review of simPRO! We are thrilled to hear that simPRO has been helpful for you over the years. We are also happy to hear your praise for our Implementation Consultant. If you ever need help with any simPRO features, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.

• Reviewed on 30/09/2019
Tyler B.
COO
Security & Investigations, 51-200 Employees

"Great Product for SMB"

Comments: It is pretty good. The support improved with the transition from Australia to local US support. Things have sort of gone backward since rep left though and now the support isn't the same and I really believe that a lot of it has to do with the fact that rep had done so many implementations that he knew the different ways to skin the cat to achieve implementation objectives.

Pros: Ease of use, functionality, easy to scale up and down with the software.

Cons: I hate the fact that I cannot remove the ability by security group to download whatever is on the screen. This is a huge data info/sec problem. For a business product I should have the ability to limit employee's ability to download a CSV file from any screen effectively handing out my pipeline, customer list, etc to whomever they want. There should be some control for this and this is almost to the point where the product is unusable because of security requirements we have from our own customers.

by simPRO Software on 16/09/2019

Hi Tyler, thanks for your feedback! We have contacted our US Customer Success team about your concern, and someone will be in contact with you to work through this. If there is anything else you need, please visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to speak with Customer Support via phone or chats, or to access the Help Guide resources.

Wesley B.
Technical Lead
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2019

"This system works perfect for our business"

Comments: 1 - Sales Guy : I'm super happy that rep came out to help me sell this software to the owners of my company. We had an awesome chat and he supported me time and time again. We did face difficulties in some parts of the implementation, but rep did an awesome job of feidling my questions and providing answers.
2 - Onsite Phase 1: We feel entirely honored that we had the opportunity to be brought into this system with our on-site trainer. He has been with simPRO for quite some time and has a lot of great experience. The solutions he delivered to us in our routine were exactly what we needed to progress.
3 - Support: Everyone on my team loves the fact that we can call and bug someone about this software and we are welcomed to do so. The support staff are happy to answer questions, they make me feel like they are literally on my team whenever I have questions. We both look our current system and find the exact solution to whatever issue I have had.

Pros: I am able to customize and report on about pretty much everything I could possibly desire. We are all very happy with the way this system handles assets, we will be able to move our entire previous work history into these notes as it pertains to site location. We don't really care who owns the property. Our service life is about 10 years, it is very normal that owners change. This system organizes information perfectly to suite our needs.

Cons: We had a very unique QuickBooks system that had many quirks. I am a troubleshooter by heart and couldn't rest until we discovered a way to take the info kept in QuickBooks and bring it to simPRO. Ultimately, this was discovered to be double duty and not worth the effort. In the defense of simPRO - they did advise me that this was the case. I was very stubborn. Looking back on that experience it definitely went as well as it possibly could considering how much I was 'addicted' to that information. It did turn out that the route of not importing that work history, due to its complexity, was the right decision.

Hi Wesley,
Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that simPRO is suiting your business needs. If you need any additional assistance, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team.

Carl V.
Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2018

"The best software I ever got, been using a year and has transformed my business."

Pros: I have tried all of them and this is truly cloud based, it keep all my suppliers, customers, employees and subcontractors details in one place and tracks all reminders like contracts and certificates and suppliers insurances and training need.
The quoting system is the best we have used and it produces great looking quotes very easily.
Once you have secured a project costing a job from labour to materials and subcontractors is effortless. We use it for jobs from £75 to £5m and everyone in our business loves it.
It give you complete visibility on profit and costs.
We also use it to create all purchase orders, subcontract orders and everyone in the business does there time sheet on it, my payroll now takes 60 minutes as opposed most of the day.
We have saved more than the cost of this software in admin costs alone, the pricing model is great as you can kick off for just £70 per month. We all invoice and raise progress applications on it and do all our debt collection. We also manage our vehicle fleet, plant and have clients who log in to give us work and also monitor their assets we maintain. It has a task feature which is average and we don't use it for project management as there are much better free online soltuions for Gantt charts etc. It is very powerful and so will seem daunting for smaller companies And technophobes, but in reality I taught my 10 year old to use it in 5 mins. I used Trimble before this.

Cons: Word processing could be slicker but there is an easy Work around. Rest of bugs they have resolved, it gets constant updates and upgrades.

by simPRO Software on 02/05/2018

Hi Carl, wow! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. We¿re so happy to see just how much our business has helped you, and how satisfied you are with our service. With regards to your comments on Word processing, feel free to contact our support team on 0800 622 6376 if you require assistance, otherwise, please don¿t hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (which can be found at http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) to put your suggestions in about how we could improve! From, Team simPRO.

Andrew M.

"Great solution!"

Comments: Our experience has been great. We have been using it for about 6 months tho we have had it over a year. Still learning different things we need to do to get it set up. I wish it was easier to get going out of the gate.

Pros: Bid creation. It is great to be able to pull a part from our catalog and then have a time associated to it and not need to calculate it.

Cons: There are some ease of use issue complaints I have gotten from our team. But once you get a hang of it, it is great. Just a bit of a learning curve from what they are used to.

by simPRO Software on 14/10/2019

Hi Andrew, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that you've had a positive experience with simPRO. If you ever run into any issues or need help with any simPRO features, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.

Justin S.
  • Reviewed on 15/03/2018

"Great experience overall! Amazing staff, especially training and support team!"

Pros: Unlike a lot of other job management software we looked at, simPRO offers in-person training and live US support. The software itself is robust and offers plenty of functionality for our painting business, but it really comes down to the training and continued support. We looked at some cheaper options, and although training was an additional expense, it was worth every penny. Without the training, we would have been lost and unable to use the software. The trainers are great and keep training light and are knowledgeable business consultants. Highly recommend!!!

Cons: The user interface and dashboard are a bit dated, but I know the development team is working on updating in the future. Other than that, no complaints! SimPRO runs our whole painting business operations and workflows.

by simPRO Software on 19/04/2018

Hi Justin, thank you for your review. We¿re always happy to see businesses take advantage of our training and support, and even happier when it leaves them feeling confident and satisfied. If you¿ve got any suggestions for further development and improvement of our product, please don¿t hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (which can be found at: http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/Welcome.htm). As always, we appreciate the feedback!

From,
Team simPRO

• Reviewed on 15/03/2018
Jessica M.
Operations
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/07/2020

"Home Automation Use"

Comments: Setup and onsite training was a HUGE help.

Pros: With all our leads, projects and service needs we were able to tie every type of job into one system for accurate billing.

Cons: Reporting seems to be lacking in areas where we'd like to see the data gathered from field technicians into material report.

by simPRO Software on 21/07/2020

Hi Jessica, thank you for your positive feedback! If you ever need additional assistance, visit the simPRO Helpdesk (helpdesk.simprogroup.com) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.
Best,
Team simPRO

• Reviewed on 20/07/2020
Innovation ' Compliance Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2018

"Fantastic, business has been able to grow with zero additional admin cost."

Comments: Too many benefits to outline. it has helped us streamline our business and really push forward. I cant recommend simPRO enough. Now that more features are being developed it is getting stronger and stronger,

Pros: The system is user-friendly and very easy to navigate. They have a great support team that are always available. An open API has allowed us to link the system with other software like Xero, Ground Plan and especially Allsaved Mobile.

Cons: The schedule needs work.

by simPRO Software on 02/05/2018

Hi there, thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that our service is helping you to improve your business, and glad to hear that you are satisfied with our solutions! With regards to your suggestions for improvement, please do not hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (which can be found at http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) to lodge your suggestions! We really value our customer¿s ideas and contributions. From, Team simPRO

Priya B.
IT/Admin Support
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/08/2018

"Streamlined CRM/Fleet Management"

Comments: SimPro is a vast improvement over our previous legacy software. The support and training at the start was helpful in lessening the chaos that comes with making such a huge transition. It is perfect for certain service industries, such as electricians, general contractors, etc.

Pros: Ease of finding available appointments.

Cons: Inability to add important notes to contact record

by simPRO Software on 30/10/2018

Hi there Priya! We are so excited to hear that you are so happy with our product. Regarding your suggestion for improvements we¿d like to direct you to submit it through the simPRO Ideas Portal, which can be found here: http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm If you have any other concerns or issues with your product please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a great day! From, Team simPRO.

• Reviewed on 17/08/2018
Shane B.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2020

"Good Job management software - poor mobile software"

Pros: The software is pretty excellent when it comes to creating, managing and invoicing jobs with day to day clients. Most aspects of the desktop software are quite easy to use and understand. The original setup is quite a task but once you have the system running it works well. It would be hard to loose a job like a papertrail could be lost.

Cons: The mobile platform is rubbish. Constant crashing and syncing errors. From a technician and management perspective the platform either doesnt record any of your information for the day because it failed to sync or it crashes and wont log you in on the day. Constantly resetting the apps database to login and sync my phone. Paper would be faster and more efficient some days.

The worst part about this is the application on android has not had an update since april 2019. (18 Months) It also has an average rating of 1.6 stars with 368 approximate reviews. The company obviously cares very little about its field component.

• Source: SoftwareAdvice
  • Reviewed on 27/10/2020
Shawn C.
Shawn C.
Service Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/09/2019

"Excellent Product!"

Pros: Ease of use, overall a great product. Good support, smooth implementation.

Cons: Like any product, the implementation was a huge task, but overall things went smoothly

by simPRO Software on 20/09/2019

Hi Shawn, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that implementation went smoothly and that you've had an overall good experience with simPRO. If you ever need help with simPRO features, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.

• Reviewed on 19/09/2019
Helen P.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees

"simPRO Enterprise Review"

Pros: The ability to access it from anywhere with an internet/data connection.

Cons: I use the desktop version so nothing so far.

by simPRO Software on 13/09/2019

Hi Helen, thanks for your feedback! If you ever need additional help in simPRO, reach out to our Customer Support team or visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com.

Sam P.
Special Projects
  • Reviewed on 18/05/2020

"Waste of Time and Money"

Comments: Its a pump and dump. You have a sales guy on the front side who does a discovery session that involves overselling the project and trying to force your needs into their fit for purpose model. Not listening not proving the softwares capability.

Pros: What it was sold as being able to do, the local support with redundancy into other regions.

Cons: Nothing turned out to be true, local support hang up on you, phones go dead, system doesn't live up to the hype. We are seriously considering going to spreadsheets after dealing with this company.

by simPRO Software on 22/05/2020

Hi Sam,
Thank you for your feedback. Our simPRO team will be in contact to discuss further.

• Reviewed on 18/05/2020
Erik N.
  • Reviewed on 05/04/2019

"Awesome"

Comments: The best all in one software for tracking time and invoicing

Pros: The ability to schedule recurring jobs
The attachments of assets

Cons: I liked everything in the software
I Would like recurring po sent to vendor for parts for the recurring jobs

by simPRO Software on 20/06/2019

Hi Erik, thank you for your fantastic feedback, it's great to hear that are getting great results from simPRO! In regards to recurring POs, we recommend speaking with your local support team to find out how other simPRO clients are handling recurring PO's. You can find the details on the simPRO helpdesk - https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/. simPRO's functionality is always growing and our clients play a major role in guiding the direction of our product development. Please share your idea in the Ideas Portal (go to "Help > Suggest and Idea" menu option in your simPRO solution) and vote on the ideas already submitted by other members of the community. We take suggestions seriously, and we have a dedicated development team monitoring and using these ideas to enhance the solution. Many thanks from Team simPRO!

• Reviewed on 05/04/2019
Pascale O.
Business Development
  • Reviewed on 09/04/2018

"Simplified work flow."

Pros: I like the functionality of the quotes and cost centers. It make the estimate easier to understand.

Cons: I would like to have more flexibility in the design of the page layouts. Currently the software is very limited.

by simPRO Software on 30/10/2018

Hello Pascale,

It¿s great to hear that we have made your estimating systems easier. With regards to your suggestions for the page layouts, please don't hesitate to head over to our Ideas Portal (http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/simPRO-Ideas-Portal-Guidelines.htm) where you can send your advice to our team directly. As always, we appreciate the feedback!

From, Team simPRO.

• Reviewed on 09/04/2018
Kaitlin H.
Purchasing Manager
  • Reviewed on 05/09/2019

"Citywide Solutions Inc. Review"

Pros: Simpro is the best software around for the kind of industry we are in. It's easy to use from start to finish. From doing the quotes, to making the job, purchasing materials, scheduling, actually doing the job, then invoicing. All around this software makes it so easy for us to get the job done and still provide the best customer service to our customers.

Cons: The only thing that we don't like is that it takes time to figure out what we need and what we don't in Simpro. But after you take the time to sit down and go through the steps, it's a great software.

by simPRO Software on 13/09/2019

Hi Kaitlin! Thanks for your review. We're glad to hear that simPRO is making things easy for your business! If you ever need additional guidance in simPRO, feel free to reach out to Customer Support or visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com

David O.
Solutions Team Leader
  • Reviewed on 13/01/2018

"We have been very pleased with the performance and service provided by SimPro."

Pros: An extremely customisable tool which can be tailored to fit each business's requirements. It's modular design means you can build in as little or as much as you need.

Cons: It is a complex tool to set up at the start but that's why SimPro always support your implementation in the first week as part of the package.

by simPRO Software on 25/04/2018

Hi there David, thanks so much for your feedback, as always we appreciate it! Please don¿t hesitate to contact us if you require further training or support when using our product, we are always here to help.

From,
Team simPRO.

• Reviewed on 13/01/2018
Savannah G.
Trainee
  • Reviewed on 21/06/2017

"Its Easy to use and great to update time sheets on."

Pros: Easy to use, Able to update time sheets and look for jobs, I think that many companies will benefit from Simpro.

Cons: When it freezes up or doesn't load at all, its frustrating because i have to start all over again, simpro is overall a good website to use

• Reviewed on 21/06/2017
Lori M.
Public Safety, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/01/2019

"Best overall Service/Project Software on the Market"

Comments: It has saved us money overall by bringing all employees into the same software program eliminating unnecessary phone calls and conversations internally to determine job status, order status, etc. Customer service is amazing from the training, hand holding during implementation and customer support after the sale. simPRO believes in relationships with their clients. They don't sell you then disappear.

Pros: simPRO allowed us to bring all of our employees together into one software package from lead to quote to job management to invoicing and receiving payments. It even tracks field personnel time. This allowed us to cancel several other software programs that we were using and got everybody on the same page saving time which saves money.

Cons: It takes some time to learn all the nuances of the program to become fluent in "simPROese".

by simPRO Software on 10/01/2019

Hi there Lori. Great to hear feedback from you, and to hear that you, and your business, are happy with the service that we provide. As always, if you require ongoing support with simPRO¿s solutions, we encourage you to contact your local Support Team to voice your feedback so we can assist. For our contact details, follow this link and scroll to the bottom of the page for our contact information across the globe: http://helpguide.simprogroup.com/Content/Welcome.htm From Team simPRO

• Reviewed on 04/01/2019
Nicola D.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/09/2019

"Right From the Beginning!"

Comments: As I said above, we were one of the first Canadian users - and simPRO did not yet have it's US presence. They were so accommodating - they would come in to work early and catch us at the end of our days. Even with the time difference, they did everything in their power to make our implementation go smoothly. And immediately after we went live, they were attentive to our change requests.

Pros: simPRO Enterprise is functional! And improving all the time. It's quick to load and easy to navigate. Now, this may be because we were one of the first to use it in Canada, but the level of customer service and attention to the users requests throughout our set up and subsequent upgrades has been amazing.

Cons: I would say, it has a learning curve - but if your implementation team are on the ball - you'll be ok!

by simPRO Software on 13/09/2019

Hello Nicola! Thanks for your review. We're so glad to hear that our Implementation Consultants were able to get your business up and running smoothly on simPRO. If you ever need additional help in simPRO, reach out to our Customer Support team or visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com.

Nichole S.
Business Manager
Security & Investigations, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 04/10/2019

"Worth every penny!"

Comments: Our workflow is much more efficient and all users can easily see the information they need to do their jobs. The implementation/set-up was essential in getting us up and running quickly and without the frustrations that can come with learning anything new. Our Implementation Consultant has been fantastic! I have been in contact multiple times with the Help Desk/Software Support and they are great too!

Pros: Rather than a cookie cutter software, we were able to build simPRO specifically for OUR company's needs. It is saving us more time than I ever imagined! It is user friendly from both the administration and technician standpoint. My technicians are actually excited about using simPRO because it is straightforward and efficient.

Cons: It has taken time to get it up and running just the way we want it, but that would be the case with any software.

by simPRO Software on 10/10/2019

Hi Nichole, thank you for taking the time to review simPRO! We're glad to hear that your technicians have had a positive experience with our software. If you ever need help with any simPRO features, be sure to visit the simPRO Helpdesk (https://helpdesk.simprogroup.com/) to contact Customer Support or to access our Help Guide resources.

• Reviewed on 04/10/2019
Dan S.
Retail, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 06/09/2019

"Excellent software to run our business!"

Comments: This is a great software that we will be using for a long time!

Pros: Customer support is always available when we need them and extremely easy to work with. SimPro software has extensive features to grow with our business. It is an all-in-one solution for us and eliminated the need for complex integrations.

Cons: Setup took some time and implementing required a lot of tweaks to the setup. But, with the amount of features we are utilizing it was to be expected. It also really helped to have a Simpro implementation specialist onsite during the process. Much better than trying to do it remotely like we have with previous software.

by simPRO Software on 13/09/2019

Hello Dan! Thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear that both our Customer Support and our software features have been helpful for your business. If you ever need additional guidance in simPRO, be sure to visit the simPRO Help Guide: https://helpguide.simprogroup.com

• Reviewed on 06/09/2019
Richard C.
Director, CA
  • Reviewed on 11/01/2018

"Transformational. Easily the most impressive application I've come across in recent years."

Comments: I am actively recommending simPro across my newtork of trusted partners.

Pros: The coherent integration of capabilities ' functionality across the full E2E process, from: initial customer contact; through estimating; execution (delivery); invoicing; seamless integration with Xero. Optimises workflow ' scheduling; reduces cost; reduces risk (audit trail; H'S); removes paper; removes duplication; increases transparency across the business; improves return on all assets ' resources (inventory; vehicles; skilled technicians). Love that it enables a large 'estate' of technical (installed) assets / equipment (v high value) to be managed, and scheduled for an ongoing programme of maintenance - is a huge value add for a technical service contractor to be able to offer this to an 'end-customer', who often has no means of effectively managing own asset register / 'estate'. Powerful MI to model, refine ' improve profitability job by job; by line of business.

by simPRO Software on 02/05/2018

Hi there Richard, thank you so much for the kind feedback. It is great to hear that we are providing you with a service that is beneficial to your business and your staff! It¿s also great to hear that you are referring our service to your network. From, Team simPRO