Singapore Local product

Eleven Reviews

5.0 (103) Write a Review! Singapore Local product

About Eleven

Eleven is scalable cloud accounting software tailored for accounting firms both in terms of features and price.

Learn more about Eleven

Pros:

Cons:

I don't think there is anything i don't like about Eleven.

Eleven ratings

5.0

9.5/10

Eleven has an overall rating of 5.0 out 5 stars based on 103 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Eleven before?

Carol
Carol
Data analyst in US
Chemicals, 10,000+ Employees

Robust accounting and bookkeeping software with BI support

Comments: Eleven has played an important role in revamping how we do our accounting and bookkeeping. It has enabled us to increase efficiency which has ensured that we get a competitive edge. It is a robust platform that employs BI capabilities to ensure fast and accurate accounting and bookkeeping.

Pros:

I like how eleven has enabled the smooth running of our financial management. It has reinvented our accounting and we no longer have to rely on excel. I like how it has automated all our book keeping which has reduced our spending substantially. Its pricing model is well designed to accomodate any company.

Cons:

Eleven has been impressive and we have encountered very few limitations with it. I would like to see an improvement in the UI/UX design of its user interface to modernize its outlook. Any issues with this tool have been resolved quickly by the support team and I commend them for that.

Justin
Accounting Consultant in US

RunEleven User Review

Comments: It's just super intuitive and user friendly. I like that our accountant can see and manage everything and he seems to think it is an upgrade as far as compliance and audits go.

Pros:

The pricing is more reasonable when you consider the number of companies and users we have. The transition from QuickBooks was really seamless and took less than an hour to move all of our customers and journal entries for each company. I can manage the books for all three subsidiaries in one system including the Europe-based company which posts a lot of multi-currency transactions. The automated data entry from receipts and invoices is also saving us time filing our documents and entering new invoices and expenses. All we have to do now is import the invoice file and it populates the invoice fields and creates a journal entry on its own. And collaboration with our accountant is right there in the system. Also, we can still import transactions from Excel when we need to. It seems to run very fast when you post large batches in a journal.

Cons:

The system doesn't have an integrated payroll application, so we had to use the APIs for a 3rd party provider.

Evrard
CEO in Maldives
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees

Flexibility

Pros:

The flexibility and the ability for management to la item to its customers

Cons:

Update should be more frequent and the more users the better the feedback

Leonard
Senior Accountant in Kenya
Online Media, 501-1,000 Employees

Fully equipped for financial and documents management

Comments: This is one of the best financial and documents management product that ever company should include in their day to day Life since 8t os very intuitive and has clean, simple and straightforward interface.It's very easy to navigate, learn and adapt due to its low learning curve and friendly dashboard.I highly recommend Eleven since its a software that 8s very Easy to use even by non-technical skilled personnel. In just few clicks,it is highly productive hence choosing it amongst its competitors should be a direct option.

Pros:

I really like how it easily records all transactions on daily basis.In terms of security am very contented with this great product since all my information is secure due to its great security features that are regularly upgrading. It has supportive customer support team, who responds to any query concerning this product. It's much Easy to create and send invoices, I also like how all account payable and receivables are automated.The dashboard is highly customizable making this product suite all the customer needs.With eleven software,creating general ledger account and also posting journals is much easy and effortless.Lastly it's pricing is much reasonable Considering its alternative in the market making it much Easy even for small scale business afford this product and enjoy its services.

Cons:

Eleven, being one of the most robust and amazing product for accounting and financial management, the features it support are very easy to learn and understand, it works smoothly as expected by it users making it easy to manage expenses. It so amazing and to be sincere i lack anything negative.

Laurent
Laurent
Founder & CEO in Singapore
Internet, 51-200 Employees

Eleven: Simple, Fast, Robust & Great Value for Money

Pros:

A lot of effort was obviously spent in the selection of features to keep it simple and allow for a very effortless integration. Still, it is a complete and powerful enough software for all our accounting needs. And seing the smooth adoption, it comes as very intuitive. I am also particularly impressed by its speed and safety. More importantly, my finance Team and auditors love it!

Cons:

We have not identified any notable weakness at this stage.

Jeff
COO in US

A good fit for an accounting firm

Comments: What a relief not having to take care of various client subscriptions. Eleven has a pay-per accountant price, this means you can add as many client entities as you need under one subscription.

Pros:

General ledger is super fast, no transaction limits. Multi-currency accounting.

Cons:

The product is focused on core accounting, so there are no additional features, f.ex. inventory. But we haven't used it in Xero either because of its execution.

Roberto
Technical Sales Manager in Kenya
Online Media, 501-1,000 Employees

The G.O.A.T cloud based solution for accounting that cover all core accounting tasks.

Comments: Eleven software being a very flexible tool that integrates seamlessly to offer the desired output to the users, i have used it for quite time and 8 never regret at all. It super intuitive document and financial management tool that has great features that make it stand out and conquer its competitors in the software market. It's interface is very professional and easy to understand with a very low learning curve. There is no special learning session needed for for one to start using this software once setup is done.

Pros:

With the great security features that eleven offers, all our information is secure making it the most advanced accounting software in the 21st century. Its effectiveness 8lia of high standard and outstanding towards documents and financial managements. Its dashboard is highly customizable, understandable, easily navigable and flexible for any user regardless their technical skills level. Eleven software makes processes run smoothly by automating account payable and account receivable processes. The multi-currency feature help is much when dealing with any type of currency. The reporting features are much reliable and very helpful in analyzing organisation financial processes and giving real-time insight on financial performance.

Cons:

The use of Eleven has been a great boost in our entire firm and so far i haven't noted any major weakness on this product but there is still room for improvement that eleven fraternity can focus on to ensure this product is always second to none by always keeping its features up-to-date.

Evans
Evans
Finance Manager in Kenya
Real Estate, 51-200 Employees

Get it all done with Eleven, from accounting, bookkeeping, financial reporting, invoicing and more.

Comments: Am having the best experience i could ever ask for with Eleven. It provides the most advanced yet easy to use accounting functions which helps make accounting more efficient and more accurate.

Pros:

Eleven is a futuristic accounting platform which brings use of modern technology into accounting. With AI powered features, it helps automate repetitive and time consuming tasks like bookkeeping so as to ensure better accuracy and efficiency levels. It also provides the best tools for creating not just invoices but well branded and professionally looking invoices for your customers. It has very effective financial reporting capabilities which gives real-time insights about your financial health and performance. The support you get in this platform is very reliable. Any assistance you need at any time is addressed to ensure you get nothing but the ultimate best.

Cons:

Using Eleven for accounting has been a fantastic and effortless experience. Though it is an advanced accounting tool, it uses a interface designed with ease-of-use approach which makes it an easy to use product.

Oscar
Controller in Kenya
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Most comprehensive accounting and financial management tool in 21st century.

Comments: This product is just very easy to understand due to its excellent and amazing interface. Our accounting department has experienced a smooth life since we purchased this software. We have saved much time and cost due to its high speed in automating processes.

Pros:

8t has helped in automating repetitive manual processes by ensuring efficiency and minimizing errors in our operational processes. Multi-currency features enable us deal with any type of currency during transactions. This product provide high security to the data. History of all transactions can be easily retrieved since they are all recorded. Eleven features are easy to understand. I really like the customer support team behind this product, they are responsive and quick in dealing with customer's needs

Cons:

Eleven being one of the best and robust financial and accounting management platform, it is also user-friendly and a great with a very low learning curve. It automates expense management processes effectively. About this product,a very contented since it runs smoothly and i really don't have anything to discuss in terms of Cons.

Daniella
Daniella
Procurement Manager in US
Food Production, 5,001-10,000 Employees

An Intuitive, flexible, Accessible and Visceral accounting software

Pros:

It's less expensive therefore affordable even in small business company.It has ability to reconcile bank statement and reports.It facilitate ease of auditing process and generation of custom reports and dashboard.It automate bookkeeping and accounting activities.It also automate account receivable and account payable.

Cons:

I had nothing to complain since it over delivers all it's required by my organisation.

Samson
Sales and Marketing Assistant in Spain
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees

One of the best and most secure cloud-based solution for accounting.

Comments: My overall experience with Eleven has always been fantastic and i highly recommend it to others who are looking for a very effective application for bookkeeping and accounting.

Pros:

I like how Eleven helps us to eliminate human errors during accounting and it is the easiest and safest application i have ever used. The interface is quite user-friendly and very intuitive which makes it super easy to get started with. It enables me to easily automate bookkeeping processes.

Cons:

To be genuine, i can't remember anything that disappointed me while using Eleven. It is a great cloud-based application for bookkeeping and accounting.

Ivy
HR Manager in UK
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees

An stunning and magnificent Cloud Accounting software.

Comments: Eleven is an inexpensive accounting software hence very economical.
It's best software for auditing process.
It's possible to automate AR and AP with Eleven.

Pros:

I'm delighted by how Eleven automates bookkeeping operations.I like the way it's easy to process payments with Eleven.Again,it's simple possible to automate documents management process with this software.It's easy to create customized financial reports and dashboards using this software.

Cons:

I'm having a better moment with Eleven and I therefore don't have anything to dislike.

Kelsey
Accountant in UK
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Eleven is what comes in my mind when I think of the best accounting and bookkeeping software.

Comments: Eleven automates documents management process thus eliminating manual tasks.
Eleven makes it simple to extract financial and non-financial data different sources.

Pros:

I like Eleven reporting and BI aspect because it allows me to make better decisions.With Eleven,it's possible to automate bookkeeping process.It's simple to automate billing and invoicing process.Eleven also automates AP,AR and GL processes.

Cons:

I haven't had any negative issue with Eleven since it makes accounting and bookkeeping process simple.

Sarah
ICT Manager in Kenya
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 Employees

Excellent,prestigious and top-notch accounting tool.

Pros:

I like Eleven because it's a reliable tool for bank feeds and reconciliation.It's simple to make accurate journals entries with Eleven.It's simple to automate documents management process.It's a convenient tool that enables ease to create custom reports and dashboards.This tool also automates core accounting tasks and bookkeeping operations.

Cons:

Ease to use,affordability and ability to cover all core accounting tasks leaves me with negative remarks to make.

Williams
Accountant in Kenya
Online Media, 501-1,000 Employees

Solid and reliable accounting solution

Comments: It's has been reliable accounting solution. It's easy to configure the application especially charts of accounts. Great accounting reports which are very detailed and can be exported to other formats. Very friendly and supportive customer support team.

Pros:

Eleven has been solution in our accounting management process. Easy to configure and deploy. Reconciliation process has been easy using this application and final reports especially profit and loss has been well designed. I like aslo how it's easy to configure charts of accounts which very detailed.

Cons:

No disappointment using this application. It's has been very reliable and stable features.

Sachin
Account Manager in Spain
Investment Management, 51-200 Employees

Eleven is my best application for accounting.

Comments: Overall, my experience with Eleven has always been amazing and fantastic. It is a great and fantastic application that i use daily for accounting and bookkeeping.

Pros:

With Eleven, i like how it enables us to accept payments in multiple currencies and it also enables us to streamline and automate accounting processes. It is one of the easiest and safest application i have ever used and it has a very intuitive and user-friendly interface which makes it super easy to learn and manage.

Cons:

Since the first day we started using Eleven, we have never recorded any challenges so nothing to dislike about it.

Henry
Accountant in US
Construction, 51-200 Employees

Eleven is my accounting and bookkeeping saviour at the Eleventh hour.

Comments: Eleven helps to simplify,streamline and automate accounting and bookkeeping processes.It's reliable tool for auditing.

Pros:

It's simple to extract and process financial and non-financial data from accounting Apps,Excel,Google Sheets etc.Enables ease to pay,track and manage bills effectively.It's a reliable tool that enables ease create financial reports and dashboards thus I'm able to make better data-driven decisions.I like ease to create and send invoices with this tool.

Cons:

It's an accounting and bookkeeping software that I rely daily hence I lack anything to complain.

Melvin
Human Resource Manager in Kenya
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees

A recommendable and reliable software for financial management.

Comments: I like Eleven. With it, it has always been easy and safe to manage our business expenses. I like its speed when it comes to loading data. Again, it provides high security for our important and sensitive information.

Pros:

Eleven has been of great help to our company as it helps us to easily and safely manage our business expenditures. It is super easy to configure and deploy Eleven and the customer support team is readily available and very helpful. With it, everything from GL, financial reporting, expense management, returns, reconciliation and many more are excellent and exceptional.

Cons:

I don't think there is anything i don't like about Eleven. It is an incredible and solid tool for accounting and financial management.

Maxwel
Accountant in Kenya

An advanced and exceptional accounting system.

Comments: Eleven comes with lot of accounting automation features which are easy to learn and use within a very short period of time.

Pros:

Eleven makes accounting easier and it offers great features which are easy to use i like how it is easy to configure and deploy. It has a very nice and highly customizable dashboard which you can customize to suit your needs. With it, you can keep your books updated. Another advantage is security, it is a very secure system since it provides very strong security for all our important information.

Cons:

I have not yet encountered any challenges. I find it very useful and i must recommend it to all companies looking for a very effective and secure system for accounting.

Koen
Software Engineer in Kenya
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Robust accounting application with great financial reports.

Comments: Eleven has very reliable accounting reports . It's easy to post journals and creating of general ledger accounts is aslo simple. Customer support is always available and their pricing is very reasonable.

Pros:

Eleven has the best accounting features. It easy to create general ledger accounts and posting of journal is also simple. Final accounting reports are easy to understand and can be exported to other formats for further analysis.

Cons:

Nothing of great concern to us so far. The application has enables us to be more organized in the finance department.

Audrey
DevOps Engineer in Kenya
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Eleven makes financial management processes easier and smooth.

Pros:

First, I must disclose the fact that Eleven is a very nice and effective solution that makes financial management processes easier and smooth. I like how it provides very high security for our business data which guarantee safety for our important information. Eleven is one of a kind tool that supports easy-to-use features. I like how the dashboard is highly customizable to fit our business needs. Finally, Eleven customer service is top notch and very good.

Cons:

With the help of Eleven, accounting and financial management is extremely easy and smooth. It is a robust and exceptional tool for expense management and i must recommend it.

Elijah
Web Developer in Kenya
Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Robust and powerful tool for accounting and financial management.

Comments: Getting started with Eleven is easy and straightforward. It has a very nice and intuitive interface which makes it simple to learn and adapt. Excellent and responsive customer support team. Their services are excellent.

Pros:

Eleven is a powerful and excellent tool that makes accounting easier. It supports powerful and great features which are easy to learn and understand. The dashboard is highly customizable to fit your needs. Eleven provides high security for all our important information and it is very easy to deploy and configure.

Cons:

Eleven is a robust and solid tool for accounting and until today i have never recorded any challenges. Nothing to dislike about it.

Kelly
Kelly
Account Operations Manager in US
Hospitality, 10,000+ Employees

An extraordinary and advanced cloud accounting and bookkeeping solution.

Comments: Eleven automates documents management process.
Journal entries process is simplified when using this tool.
Delivers scalable General Ledger.

Pros:

Eleven helps to streamline and automate bookkeeping and advisory process.Eleven also makes verification and auditing process easy.Delivers real-time custom reports and dashboards.Multiple currencies support is available when using this tool.

Cons:

It's affordable and simple to use accounting solution hence I haven't encountered anything unpleasant.

Micheal
Senior Accountant in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 201-500 Employees

Competitive Accounting Solution

Comments: Eleven brings financial accuracy through solid accounting and financial management. The platform brings business stability, hence, reliable.

Pros:

Eleven is an automated book keeping solution, that manages all the financial transactions for valid reporting. Further, Eleven has the risk assessment, and budgeting is prepared based on the financial analysis.

Cons:

Eleven is a stable financial management platform, for solid accounting and valid bookkeeping.

Maurice
Accounting Manager in US

A Great Accounting Software For Business

Pros:

I like that Eleven is thorough when it comes to accounting It is easy to use and handles accounts payable easily It has made bookkeeping easy

Cons:

No bad experiences with Eleven. It has been a savior when it comes to handling our accounting.