About LiveAgent

Start for Free with LiveAgent and provide excellent customer service with the ultimate customer experience software solution.

Learn more about LiveAgent

Pros:

Liveagent puts Facebook or email in one inbox. This is a very good software that helps both customers and agents.

Cons:

Nothing so far, still looking for something to complain about.

LiveAgent ratings

4.5
4.7
4.6
4.7

8.9/10

LiveAgent has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 1,278 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used LiveAgent before?

Filter reviews (1,278)

Laura
Laura
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Our customer support has enhanced with LiveAgent

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: After putting a number of various applications and software packages designed for help desk support through its paces, I have to say that my experience with LiveAgent is one of the simplest and most straightforward to date.

Pros:

LiveAgent is what we use to reply to emails and chat with customers. The ability to organize support inquiries for our AU franchise by department and via the use of threads has been quite helpful. There isn't much complexity involved.

Cons:

I don't know whether this exists and I just haven't seen it, but it would be helpful to be able to look at agent activity in the past, including times when they were logged in but not actively responding to messages.

3 weeks ago

Hello Laura! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with LiveAgent! We're thrilled to hear that it stands out as one of the simplest and most straightforward help desk support tools you've used. We strive to make our platform as user-friendly as possible and it's great to know that we've achieved that for you. - LiveAgent Team

Sara
Sara
Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 Employees

This support desk software is fantastic

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: The availability of prefabricated responses is wonderful, and using them has allowed me to save a significant amount of time. I also like that I can make new fields to store specific bits of information about my customers.

Pros:

Using LiveAgent, I can view the cases being worked on by my teammates in real time. LiveAgent has made it easy for me to monitor my team's progress and understand what problems each person is solving.

Cons:

There is no internal chat functionality on the LiveAgent platform. The service has eliminated all chat features save for those between the agent and the customer. This is an essential function, as we rely on third-party applications for data transfer and communication.

3 weeks ago

Hi Sara, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you. You are still able to have an internal chat with another agent in the system - simply click on the dot next to their name and start an internal chat. Feel free to contact us in case you would have any questions about it - we are available 24/7!

Agustina
CEO in Argentina

Its OK to start

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We are a small team and Live Agent is our first software to deal with customer support tickets. It is ok as a first software.

Pros:

It has a free trial that convinced us to buy a pro plan.

Cons:

The visuals and the amount of features that are upgradable.

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent: Price and features

2 months ago

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our free trial and that Live Agent is meeting your needs as a small team's first customer support software. It can be overwhelming to choose the right software for your team, so we are glad that you found a solution that works for you. We also hope that Live Agent will continue to meet your needs and convince you to stay with us as a long-term customer. If you have any questions or need any assistance as you continue to use Live Agent, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're always here to help. :) - LiveAgent Team

Lillian
Lillian

High-quality team support software

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Aside from its high availability, ease of use, and strong security for agents, it also integrates well with other systems. Users required less instruction to become proficient with LiveAgent.

Pros:

LiveAgent allows us to centralize all of our support communications, providing excellent visibility for the entire team as well as insightful metrics into our efficacy. That way, if one of the support staff members is out sick or on vacation, another may pick up the slack and continue answering customers' questions from where they left off.

Cons:

I wish there were more customization choices for the interface elements like the chat and Knowledge Base panes. In addition, I wish I could buy ticket filters online. Nonetheless, it's nothing major.

3 weeks ago

Hello Lilian! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to know that our platform is helping you to have a continuity of support even when one of the support staff members is out. As for the customization choices, you might find these articles helpful: https://support.liveagent.com/519426-Customizations If you need any advanced customization, don't hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer support team. We are always happy to help! :) - LiveAgent Team

Alyssa
Alyssa
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

LiveAgent is a great help to our support

4.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: We can use this to develop an exciting new approach to interacting with our audience. Insightful tracking of site visitors allows you to pick the brains of your customers and potential buyers.

Pros:

LiveAgent provides a full set of features to facilitate live chat functions on your site. I really like that you can track a user's position and send them a chat invitation automatically while they're on your site.

Cons:

The only real drawback I've found is that you have to log in somewhat often to keep your account from going dormant. Not having to worry about losing access to my account because I forgot to set a login reminder is a huge relief.

3 weeks ago

Hi Alyssa! Thank you for reviewing LiveAgent! We are thrilled to hear that our platform is helping you to interact with your audience and gaining valuable insights into your customers needs. It's always gratifying to know that our tool is helping companies like yours grow and succeed. Keep up the great work! :) - LiveAgent Team

Annie
Team Lead, Customer Success in Chile
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

A Comprehensive and Superior LiveChat Solution

5.0 last week New

Comments: Overall, our experience with LiveAgent has been very positive. The comprehensive suite of features and integration with our other systems has allowed us to provide a much more efficient customer service experience. We've noticed an increase in customer satisfaction since using LiveAgent and would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to use and comprehensive chat solution.

Pros:

LiveAgent has been an invaluable addition to our customer service team. We've been able to provide a much more efficient and comprehensive chat service to our customers. It's easy to use, and the integration with our other systems has been seamless. We've noticed an increase in customer satisfaction since using LiveAgent.

Cons:

The only downside to using LiveAgent is the occasional lag when trying to connect with customers. This has been a minor issue, however, and the customer service team has been quick to address any issues we've encountered.

6 days ago

We at LiveAgent thank you for giving us your trust and kind words while experiencing our helpdesk solution. We strive for our customers success and are very happy to hear that we have assisted in your customer relations.

Jesper
Jesper
CEO in Denmark

Incredible value for money

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Amazing onboarding and buying experience. We almost haven't needed support since, as everything works and the UI is easy to use.

Pros:

Compared to other suppliers with data centres within EU, Live Agent came out as the definitively best option. The price was substantially lower than any other provider.

Cons:

Bells and whistles are missing. All the basics are there, but I could use more flexibility in auto replies and automation. But nothing critical.The only area where we need improvement is in ticket satisfaction evaluation.

Alternatives Considered: Kundo, Dixa and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent: Need a provider where data was stored in EU only (GDPR / Schrems II issues). Zendesk's price to do this made us re-evaluate providers as it was unreasonably high.

Switched From: Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent: Price was 5x lower for same/ comparable product

last month

Hello Jasper! Thank you for the awesome review! It's great to hear that you had a smooth onboarding experience with LiveAgent and that you've been able to use the platform without much need for support. We'll definitely take your feedback into consideration as we look to improve the platform. If you have any further feedback or need any assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for the review! - LiveAgent Team

Samed
Human Resources Assistant Specialist in Colombia

User-Friendly Helpdesk Software I have ever seen

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, LiveAgent has been a valuable asset to our business. It has greatly improved our customer service and support capabilities. The user-friendly interface and robust features make it a great choice for businesses of any size looking for a comprehensive live chat and helpdesk solution.

Pros:

I have been using LiveAgent for over a year now and have been extremely impressed with its functionality and ease of use. The live chat feature has been a game changer for our customer service team, allowing us to quickly and efficiently assist our customers in real-time. The helpdesk feature is also top-notch, allowing us to easily track and manage customer inquiries and support tickets. The integration with other platforms such as social media and email is seamless.

Cons:

The only downside to LiveAgent is the cost. It can be a bit pricey for smaller businesses, but it is worth it for the comprehensive features and exceptional customer support.

3 weeks ago

Hello Samed! Thank you for your great feedback! Our team is always happy to read such kind and motivating words. Happy to have you with us :) - LiveAgent Team

Adriana Henriquez
Sales Director in Colombia
Financial Services, 501-1,000 Employees

Great Support with Timely Service

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I am extremely satisfied with LiveAgent's performance and the quality of customer service.

Pros:

LiveAgent was extremely helpful in quickly addressing our customer service issues. The team was knowledgeable, friendly and responsive.

Cons:

LiveAgent's ticketing system can be confusing to use, particularly if you're unfamiliar with it.

2 weeks ago

Hi Adriana, Thank you very much for your feedback. It's great to see that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your customer service. Remember, we are available 24/7 via chat and email in case you ever need any assistance! -LiveAgent team

Samantha
Owner in US
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Better and cheaper than other ticketing software

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: I like the overall functionality of the software very much.

Pros:

The dashboard functionality is simple and clean looking for viewing. It's definitely better and affordable compared to other ticketing software that I've tried.

Cons:

Haven't figured out how to create alias emails for department created.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho Desk

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent: Easier to use and cheaper and it provides more than front currently offers.

Switched From: Front

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent: Easier to use and cheaper and it provides more than front currently offers.

3 weeks ago

Hello Samantha. Thank you for your review of LiveAgent. We're glad to hear that you find our LiveAgent user-friendly and cost-effective compared to other ticketing software. As for alias emails, our support team would be more than happy to assist you in figuring out how to do this, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via chats or email. - LiveAgent

Alfredo
Alfredo
Director in Panama

Huge platform with many possibilties.

Comments: I have been using LiveAgent for a couple years and find it an excellent choice, you will be able to easily keep tabs on clients. If you work with a team it brings many gamification badges and all kinds of professional ticket routing features. It also includes many reporting features which are important to keep tabs on how your team and clients are working. LiveAgent also includes many automation possibilities through both no-code SaaS such as Zapier and their own API/Webhooks and Rules automations.

Pros:

I mostly use LiveAgent to keep email tickets for my support contracts. However I can see the huge potential it brings as a full-fledged, omni-channel helpdesk platform. LiveAgent will let you pick and choose which features you use. For example, you can use their live-chat widgets, or you can connect a voice ip line to take calls. It can even handle contact forms. In any case, client information will be readily available for a better support experience.

Cons:

As functional as the web platform is, they are a bit stagnant on modern working life. For example, logging into two browsers will close the session on one side, and their mobile App on iOS doesn't send notifications if you are AFK on your computer. The app is not very friendly. Knowledge base pricing seems a bit high for what I believe is a very simple feature.

2 years ago

Hi Alfredo :) thanks a lot for your kind and honest feedback! We are thrilled to have you with us. We want to be the best on the market and our team is taking notes of any suggestions for improvement via chats on our website or via email at [email protected]

Robert
Assistant Client Services Supervisor in Canada

Live-Agent is for you!

Comments: Overall Live agent has made our office more productive and has allowed us to better track current and past events. We have been trying to use more and more of the features of the system in our day-to-day work. As we do we are finding more and better ways to organize our data and track our metrics. This is allowing us to better see where we are spending our time and better hire new employees. In using Live-Agent in day to day use the auto-tagging, rules, colourization of emails, and search functionsm make dealing with problems and solutions so much faster. We better understand and find what we want and better know who to bring into client issues. When I started we have 5 employees and all used outlook. The about of control and organization Live-Agent allows has put us lightyears ahead.

Pros:

I find the organizational tools the best thing about Live-agent. I started with an Outlook based system and searching for emails even a week old was a test in agony. With Live-Agent the ability to auto organizes our emails, with tags, persons, folders, custom filters, timed colouring, etc has made dealing with emails so much easier. I rarely have to search for more than a min to find what I want. In dealing with an ever-growing team is important to have a smooth onboarding process. I am quickly and easily able to explain the basics of Live-Agent to a new team member and when necessary limit there flow of work so as not to overwhelm them. I can also see what they are writing and have open so I can keep an eye on their reply if needed. The contact list has made dealing the new clients much easier as is the managing of who is on an email chain. Since we often need to curate information it is a relief to know we are in control of who sees what when. We currently have a small knowledge-based but we hope to expand its use over the next year and make that a large part of how we use the system.

Cons:

At times the email chains can get quite bloated as more replays are added to them. This can make a new person coming into the chain not feel they can find what they want. Also, the general search for emails is great but the in email search I find a bit limiting. It can be hard to find the exact message with the information I need sometimes.

3 years ago

Dear Robert, thank you very much for your honest and complex review! We are very happy to hear that LiveAgent is helping you in your day to day work and that you are using all the features -tags, custom filters, folders, etc. to help you find anything that you need! We understand that managing a business is not an easy thing and that is why we wanted LiveAgent to speed up things for you and your employees. Either when replying to a ticket, where you can use our features of "Canned messages" and/or "Predefined answers" and templates, or filters tags, etc. that help you look for any ticket you need and also not to forget the feature of "Recent tickets" where you can see all the previous tickets with a specific contact directly in the ticket without having to go back to the main inbox. Regarding the bloated email chains, I can pass this on to our developers. Feel free to shoot us an email at [email protected] if you have any idea of how exactly you would like it to work! :)

Dave
Dave
President in Canada
E-Learning, Self Employed

Excellent Support for My Customers With Room to Grow

Comments: This a significant improvement over our previous help desk application. I am able to track and quickly resolve all customer issues. It just works the way it should. Our previous vendor kept changing elements of the software interface which only served to slow down our work because we had to learn how the interface was changing.

Pros:

Easy to set-up and manage. Provides all my support requirements in a simple to track dashboard of customer touch points.

Cons:

I have had occasional issues with email notifications stopping. Rare and quickly resolved with tech support in all cases.

Alternatives Considered: SherpaDesk and Spiceworks

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent: Better features in Live Agent. Room to expand. And we were frustrated with Teamviewer getting in our way more times that necessary.

Switched From: TeamViewer

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent: Price and features

11 months ago

Hi Dave! Happy to see LiveAgent is an improvement for resolving your customer service issues :) - LiveAgent Team

Sarah
Sarah
System Administrator in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

LiveAgent is professional for agent and customer

Comments: It's excellent that customers may leave a note or utilize the knowledgebase to solve issues when agents are unavailable (for example, outside of business hours). It's great that many people may work on a ticket at once, and we can all see who's working on what and how they've responded.

Pros:

Just do it! Superb assistance, interesting and expertly presented content, and a thoroughly professional demeanor throughout. Because of how user-friendly it is for salespeople and consumers alike, our business has no plans to switch providers. Many customers have been helped by a live person who answered their concerns or resolved their issues immediately, eliminating the need for them to wait on hold.

Cons:

It's not like I love the pause button or anything. I'd rather have the option of setting an away status that sends a busy signal to the customer while I take a quick break for whatever reason (comfort, food, etc.). However, the IT assistance is excellent, and while I agree that some features, like scheduling store hours, are overly difficult, I appreciate the effort.

7 months ago

Hello Sarah, thank you very much for your amazing review! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and we are thrilled to see you satisfied with our solution not planning to switch to any other provider. Feel free to send us more details about how exactly you imagine the feature of setting an away status via chats on our website and we will be happy to report it to our developers for our future improvement. Until then, you can put yourself on pause at any time so that no chats/calls would ring to you and your colleagues could also see that you are currently on a pause. You can also reach us via email at [email protected] at any time! :)

Francisco
technical director in Spain
Security & Investigations, 11-50 Employees

The software that has changed our relationship with customers

Comments: LiveAgent has been a major change in our company. We have tried other solutions before, including some free ones, but none has been as good as LiveAgent. Not everything is perfect, but the positive is a lot. Clients have congratulated us on the technical support and consultation service, and clients are the most important thing to us. I think that LiveAgent has managed to improve our image and has achieved a better opinion of our brand and our company

Pros:

The positive points are many but the main ones are - Excellent technical attention (they attend quickly to any consultation) - Easy to manage - Supports multiple languages - Quite configurable - Complete options for technical support - We have managed to integrate some other services - Everything is customizable: emails, answers, FAQs, etc - The email response system is almost instantaneous and works perfectly

Cons:

Some negative points or points that need improvement: - Some customization options are missing - The database of frequently asked questions needs to be improved - We've never managed to use live chat - When you answer a ticket or message, you are not allowed to record the screen to automatically attach a video or audio explanation (this would be a great feature). We have to record it with other software and attach it there - The aesthetics of dashboarding are still a little old - A web widget is missing (not wordpress) - The configuration of the emails is not very intuitive

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent: We changed because there were failures. Sometimes the emails never arrived, or our responses were spammed. Other times, it was a problem of limited functionality

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent: The prices are very expensive because to the base price you have to add a lot of complements that add up and add up, raising the price a lot. It seems to be a good platform but, besides, it has never answered several queries we made before paying (it seems that trial users are not served but we can't risk not being served either when we pay)

3 years ago

Hi Francisco, Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are glad to hear LiveAgent has been able to make your day-to-day work life a little easier. That said, we are aware no software is ever truly perfect - our team works hard every single day to further enhance and improve the software to truly match every need on the market. Don't hesitate to send us an email at [email protected] should you need any help at all and stay tuned for more updates!

Mariana
Mariana
COO in Uruguay
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees

International Omnichanel Travel Agency

Comments: Our estrategy for customer service is to give an omnichannel experience to our customers across all the countries we work.
We researched a lot trying to find tools that accomplished that: some of the solutions were very poor and some others very expensive. With LiveAgent we found everything: an easy software to implement (we have our APIs connected with them too) with the best cost of the market.

Pros:

1) The capability of management of all our comunication channels across all the countries we have operations in a single software. 2) We have Travel Agents of all ages, and for all of them the implementation of the software was very easy, as the adaptation to our business. 3) The cost and time savings with tools as internal calls and chats. 4) The ticket history with all the interaction (including call recordings) with our customers: this is core for a Travel Agency. 5) We can use it in spanish! 6) The configuration of IP phone lines; in Latin America that's not an easy task because of the SIP Trunk providers. 7) The ticket and phone apps that alows us to work ant talk to our customers from everywhere!

Cons:

We have experienced some little bugs in the implementation, but the support team is excelent and very helpfull, so it wasn't a problem at all; they were fixed inmediatly.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent: Because of the features, the cost per agent, the support team and the adaptation to our business.

3 years ago

Hi Mariana, Many thanks for such an amazing review. It is great to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet your company's needs and make communication with your clients a little easier. Our team takes great pride in the work we do and comments like yours keep pushing us in the right direction. Glad to have you onboard with us!

Stanislav
manager in Lithuania
Automotive, 11-50 Employees

Inexpensive way of making a better customer service

Comments: We always wanted to have ALL-IN-ONE solution for customer service. And we decided to go with the LiveAgent due to it's super easy front-end desk and offered price/functionality ratio. They have many functions we need on daily basis. During trial the support is very fast and gives thorough information both for technical and sales questions.

Pros:

Great IVR system, software loads fast. Support is very helpful to set it up quickly. It's great that you can integrate social platforms into one system, which speeds up the process of customer communication. We use Facebook and Instragram, and it was harsh to always be in check with all the opened tabs and etc.

Cons:

For tiny amount of time we used this software, we did not detect any big negative things yet. The only thing was that they could not mask Sip Trunking number for OutGoing calls. But maybe they will be able to provide some other solution to this technical problem.

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent: Our local IVR had very low functions and was not integrated with other systems. OXON did not have option to integrate Sip Trunking and was slow and hard to set up, and support was slow and not very helpful . tawk.to was only the chat. All the customer service options were separate and not very great.

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent: Main reason - it was cheaper. And support was quicker to answer our answers. So they set up Trial for us for free and are ready to help to integrate their system.

Tyler
Owner in Canada
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

The perfect fit for my needs.

Comments: All in all, LA lets me provide support in a pretty frictionless capacity - for my support submitters AND myself. It brings to the table more features than I will ever use (but enjoy exploring and setting up as I go).I call that a win.

Pros:

I've tried many support software packages. Yes, there is one that I found that I like aspects of even more than LiveAgent but at the end of the day, LA brings more to the table. The fact that I can hook up multiple brands and manage them all from one login puts it over the top in my books.

Cons:

Honestly, while the software has improved in the aesthetics department over time, it looks a bit dated. I do, however, like it's tabbed interface and customizability.

3 years ago

Hello Tyler, thank you for your honest feedback! I am glad to hear that from all the software packages you had tried out, you chose to go with our LiveAgent and we also do hope that it will always stay the one at the top in your books! :) Should you be interested in any of the features you are currently not using, feel free to reach out to our support and we will be happy to provide you with more info or help you implement it! :)

Sergey
uKit in Russia
Internet, 51-200 Employees

I like Live Agent as a product and environment for the work of the support team.

Comments: Pros: easy-to-use and simple interface
flexible test system and automation
Help Desk, online chat, ticket system for users and knowledgebase in one place
mobile app
What could be improved:
We've been working in Live Agent for over a year and don't consider changing the platform, we're more than satisfied with it. Good luck to the Live Agent team with the development of the product!

Pros:

easy-to-use and simple interface flexible test system and automation good built-in analytics model (if the statistics on the quantitative indicators of tickets are added, logins via API are counted in the reports by channels, and the summary report by SLA is introduced, it'll be perfect) Help Desk, online chat, ticket system for users and knowledgebase in one place mobile app

Cons:

poor customization settings, CSS are not always enough to make the clients' portal and online chat personalized for the Russian market. It would be nice to see the Russian social network VKontakte added, as well as integrate messengers Telegram, Viber, Whatsapp, Skype add an opportunity to specify links in the additional field of the ticket, not only text expand chat settings (set animation as optional, personally I would like to disable it)

Mato G.
Mato G.
Chief growth officer in Slovenia
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees

The solution that overcame competition at high speed

Comments: Great value for the money.

Pros:

It saves us tons of time, its user friendly and extremely efficient. Good connectivity with other apps.

Cons:

Hard to do tailoring to our very specific needs

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk, Zoho Desk and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing LiveAgent: Preffered compatibility and ux efficiency

Switched From: Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to LiveAgent: was most efficient and tailored to our needs

3 years ago

Hi there, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet most of your needs and make your work-life a little bit easier. That said, no software is ever perfect and our team works hard every day to further improve the software and pack it full of new integrations and plugins to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Matthias
CTO in Belgium

Not the cheapest solution around, but probably one of the best.

Comments: Depending on the package you select it is probably not the cheapest solution around. But it is one of the best. We moved from a single google inbox to LiveAgent a while back. There was a lot of irritation at first since the way we dealt with support had to change a lot. But looking back, changing the way we do support, was the right thing to do. Live Agent heavily relies on departments. Which makes it easy to transfer a ticket to the right people, cutting down on our response time. Even if there is no clear distinction, I think any organisation can be devided up into departments. 1ste line support, 2nd line support, accounting, ... A ticket might get transfered between departments multiple times, but that's a good thing. Since you don't have to keep track of them, the ticket will get transfered back to your department when needed. The departments also allow us to go to the next level. Setting up multiple offices in different countries is now easy, since we can simply create a new department and create a rule that will automatically assign tickets based on the country/language. I do have to mention a couple of less than ideal things. There are some minor bugs in the application. Sometimes it completely crashes and has to be reloaded. I have yet to figure out why this happens. Luckily no data is lost though, it's just a minor inconvenience. There is also a very annoying bug in the rich text editor where it uses the same short cuts as the application (ctrl + i to put something in Italics has a different meaning in the application). So you're constantly fighting with these keys, I hope they get that resolved soon. There were also a couple of other bugs, but those got resolved quickly by the support team at LiveAgent/QualityUnit. And that last one is actually what makes me recommend Live Agent. The program isn't perfect, but remember that no program ever is. The team behind this, is really trying to build the best solution out there. And they always respond quickly to any issue or question you might have. Give them a try, they have a free trial.

Pros:

Phone integration Chat integration (internal and customer chat) Departments Cloud based (works on mobile as well)

Cons:

Short cuts in rich text area are conflicting with the ones in the application

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist in Sri Lanka
E-Learning, 11-50 Employees

Powerful Live Chat Tool for Reasonable Price

Comments: Overall, LiveAgent is a Great Deal. It really helps us with our day to day work. It brings a good positive user experience to our customers. LiveAgent will never disappoint our customers. This tool is extremally easy to use. Also it has lots of integration features available with other third party systems. Our agents are very happy to use this kind of tool without hesitation. Finally, i have to say, LiveAgent is a well Packed Perfect live chat and help desk system for a reasonable price.

Pros:

LiveAgent is a great app that helps us to integrate with our Website to enable Live Chat option with our Website Visitors and Customers. Location Reporting is a very important feature in this tool. We can identify the users location. So we can avoid unnecessary disruptions and scams. Configuration part is really easy. straight-forward. We used LiveAgent to provide both Email and Chat support for our Visitors and Customers. Their customer service is very friendly. And Also, this tool is really easy to understand even for our new employees. I think Integration with multiple websites is the greatest feature of LiveAgent System. That helps us to reduce lots of time and cost.

Cons:

There is nothing to complain but, Developers can improve its User Interface more.

2 months ago

Thank you so much for your review! :) We're so glad you appreciate the location reporting feature. It's an incredibly important tool for protecting our customers from scams and disruptions. We are constantly working to make LiveAgent even better and more secure, so thank you for your kind words! - LiveAgent Team

Mark
Admin in France
Internet, 2-10 Employees

Pretty good. Need to be a ilttle careful of gotchas.

Comments: 8 out of 10. Will persevere and hope to extend into other modules probably slower thanwe'd otherwise like due to their trial system limitations.

Pros:

LiveAgent is really well laid out and intuitive. Its quite fast and well supported. Its has a pretty good entry pricing compared to their competitors. It didn't take long to deploy or test upgrades. You can largely set it up yourself which is always a good sign. There is good separation of modules which allows you to grow into greater use of the system one piece at a time.

Cons:

There is a significant issue in their Trial software. If you do a trial (which is a very short 2 weeks) and don't complete in 13 days (yes - not 14 as specified) then they will deactivate your account instead of downgrading it. We found our Knowledgebase turned off without our knowledge. They also charge for admin non-users so we had to re-setup new email accounts to allow visibility across the non-user Founders as well. be aware there are some funny glitches in their email system that prevents a user from logging in with the same account as is monitored.

2 years ago

Hello Mark, thank you for your honest feedback! We are glad to hear that it was easy for you and your team to deploy LiveAgent :) The trial accounts are on the All-Inclusive plan and they are valid for 14 days. We are always happy to extend it for an additional week if needed and requested. Even once the trial is over and it is not upgraded to a paid plan on time, it only gets suspended, and only after 2 months of inactivity, all the data and setup get permanently deleted. Within those 2 months when the account is suspended, you are always free to ask for a reactivation so that you could keep using it. As to the email addresses, yes, you are correct, agents need a different email address to log in with than the one that is used for fetching emails into LiveAgent. There are currently three roles in LiveAgent, owner, admin, and agent and since they all have access to tickets and can reply to all of them, they all are charged according to our standard pricing. Take care, Mark! :)

Andreina
Andreina
Project Manager in Venezuela
, 11-50 Employees

An excellent platform to offer customer service

Comments: Satisfied customers and time saving.

Pros:

At work I was assigned a very important job, I had to decide what software the company should acquire to offer the customer service to hundreds of people. I took the task of researching a wide variety of programs online and I really found in Live Agent the solution to our needs. This program contains all the tools you will need so that your clients receive support in a timely manner. It has a live chat, tickets, integration with social networks and more. The best thing is that it doesn't matter if the client sends an email, opens a ticket or leaves a comment on a social network, because that message will reach a single platform where agents can receive it and give an immediate response. These messages will be stored together with a conversation history, allowing any agent to be well informed of the case and able to respond and solve the customer's problem. Live Agent has many other features that make it easier for agents to work, for example, you can create predefined replies to save time or write frequently asked questions and send links to clients so they can access this information immediately. On the other hand you can customize the portal support with your brand. You can also obtain a report of the agents' work hours. It really is a complete program and its price seems accessible to me. It is worth what it costs because finally if you manage to offer good customer service, this will definitely favor your sales.

Cons:

There are very few negative things that I have to say about Live Agent because it works almost perfectly, rather than negative aspects they could make some improvements that allow each company to customize the different options that the program offers us.

Luc
Sales Director in US

Develop a strong relationship with your clients!

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: LiveAgent is the primary method of internal communication across the organization. We use it to maintain regular contact with team members within the company. Because it has a live chat feature, we can keep customers fully connected with us and address their concerns instantly. We have seen tremendous success with LiveAgent, increasing sales and enhancing interdepartmental and customer communication. It allows you to address questions and issues raised by clients in real-time as they browse your site. Its price is low enough that a wide range of businesses can afford it, and its user interface is intuitive enough to train new employees quickly and painlessly.

Pros:

Despite its user-friendly design, LiveAgent packs a lot of punch. Its live chat functionality allows for prompt resolution of any issues that may arise during a customer's visit to the site. It's all-inclusive since it works with any e-commerce website thanks to its ability to interface with several modes of communication on a single platform, allowing direct conversations with customers to boost product sales. Integrating widely used social networks makes it easier for users to reply to customers through this channel.

Cons:

Since I have not encountered any issues thus far, I cannot think of anything negative about this LiveAgent.

3 weeks ago

Hello Luc! Thank you for sharing your positive experience with LiveAgent! We're thrilled to hear that it has played a key role in improving communication within your organization and increasing sales. It's always gratifying to know that our tool is helping companies like yours connect with their customers in a meaningful way. Keep up the great work! - LiveAgent Team