We needed an upgrade for our support app and decided to switch to LiveAgent. We're very happy we did

Reviewed on 04/12/2019
Guy N.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The biggest benefit we get from LiveAgent is being able to communicate with customers and immediately see their order history (shopify integration) and their previous messages with our support team. This saves time for both us and the customer.

Pros: The plethora of functionalities and having all support channels in 1 app: live chat, email, social and phone.
I also highly value great support. A great app with mediocre support is not a great app. So, besides all the options in the app I was also happy to find LiveAgent has a great support team themselves.

Cons: Compared to our last support app the dashboard feels very cluttered, but LiveAgent also has lots more functions, so it's not a big deal. Once you're used to it, you don't notice it anymore.

I like Live Agent as a product and environment for the work of the support team.

Reviewed on 21/03/2017
Sergey V.
uKit
Internet, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Pros: easy-to-use and simple interface
flexible test system and automation
good built-in analytics model (if the statistics on the quantitative indicators of tickets are added, logins via API are counted in the reports by channels, and the summary report by SLA is introduced, it'll be perfect)
Help Desk, online chat, ticket system for users and knowledgebase in one place
mobile app
What could be improved:
It would be nice to see the Russian social network VKontakte added, as well as integrate messengers Telegram, Viber, Whatsapp, Skype
add an opportunity to specify links in the additional field of the ticket, not only text
expand chat settings (set animation as optional, personally I would like to disable it)
We've been working in Live Agent for over a year and don't consider changing the platform, we're more than satisfied with it. Good luck to the Live Agent team with the development of the product!

Pros: easy-to-use and simple interface
flexible test system and automation
Help Desk, online chat, ticket system for users and knowledgebase in one place
mobile app

Cons: poor customization settings, CSS are not always enough to make the clients' portal and online chat personalized for the Russian market.

All-in-one support solution

Reviewed on 10/09/2019
Tim R.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: I love LiveAgent! In the past, I always used the same communication channels for business and private, or at least they were on the same device. Situations like this were quite common: I wanted to have a Skype call with my best friend, and suddenly a customer notices that l am online and sends me support messages via direct message. My messages used to be all over the place, you have a phone call with a customer, suddenly you get a WhatsApp support request three days later. Or some customer who lives in a different time zone calls you at 3 AM because they forgot about where you live and you forgot to turn off your phone. With LiveAgent I am streamlining my entire communication. I created a [email protected] address for my domain and forward any incoming email to LiveAgent. | also linked my contact form on my website via Zapier to create an instant ticket. Instead of giving customers my Skype ID, I use the built-in video call feature in LiveAgent, so there are no unforeseen interruptions. Voice calls can be integrated as well including a real landline phone number, which is cool. The chat Widget can be fine-tuned to only appear under certain conditions, for example, if someone is spending 15 seconds or more on the pricing page. Overall this tool allows me to have strong boundaries and office hours with customers. | am going to use the second user account for my assistant and then use the routing emails to automatically assign all tickets to him. This dramatically frees up my time

Cons: The design is slightly outdated and it was a bit complicated to find everything during setup.

by QualityUnit on 11/09/2019

Thank you very much fot your nice feedback.
we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) We still working on our improvement :)
Have a nice day

Not the cheapest solution around, but probably one of the best.

Reviewed on 25/04/2017
Matthias V.
CTO
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Depending on the package you select it is probably not the cheapest solution around. But it is one of the best. We moved from a single google inbox to LiveAgent a while back. There was a lot of irritation at first since the way we dealt with support had to change a lot. But looking back, changing the way we do support, was the right thing to do. Live Agent heavily relies on departments. Which makes it easy to transfer a ticket to the right people, cutting down on our response time. Even if there is no clear distinction, I think any organisation can be devided up into departments. 1ste line support, 2nd line support, accounting, ... A ticket might get transfered between departments multiple times, but that's a good thing. Since you don't have to keep track of them, the ticket will get transfered back to your department when needed. The departments also allow us to go to the next level. Setting up multiple offices in different countries is now easy, since we can simply create a new department and create a rule that will automatically assign tickets based on the country/language. I do have to mention a couple of less than ideal things. There are some minor bugs in the application. Sometimes it completely crashes and has to be reloaded. I have yet to figure out why this happens. Luckily no data is lost though, it's just a minor inconvenience. There is also a very annoying bug in the rich text editor where it uses the same short cuts as the application (ctrl + i to put something in Italics has a different meaning in the application). So you're constantly fighting with these keys, I hope they get that resolved soon. There were also a couple of other bugs, but those got resolved quickly by the support team at LiveAgent/QualityUnit. And that last one is actually what makes me recommend Live Agent. The program isn't perfect, but remember that no program ever is. The team behind this, is really trying to build the best solution out there. And they always respond quickly to any issue or question you might have. Give them a try, they have a free trial.

Pros: Phone integration
Chat integration (internal and customer chat)
Departments
Cloud based (works on mobile as well)

Cons: Short cuts in rich text area are conflicting with the ones in the application

An excellent platform to offer customer service

Reviewed on 18/07/2018
Andreina C.
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Satisfied customers and time saving.

Pros: At work I was assigned a very important job, I had to decide what software the company should acquire to offer the customer service to hundreds of people. I took the task of researching a wide variety of programs online and I really found in Live Agent the solution to our needs. This program contains all the tools you will need so that your clients receive support in a timely manner. It has a live chat, tickets, integration with social networks and more. The best thing is that it doesn't matter if the client sends an email, opens a ticket or leaves a comment on a social network, because that message will reach a single platform where agents can receive it and give an immediate response. These messages will be stored together with a conversation history, allowing any agent to be well informed of the case and able to respond and solve the customer's problem. Live Agent has many other features that make it easier for agents to work, for example, you can create predefined replies to save time or write frequently asked questions and send links to clients so they can access this information immediately. On the other hand you can customize the portal support with your brand. You can also obtain a report of the agents' work hours. It really is a complete program and its price seems accessible to me. It is worth what it costs because finally if you manage to offer good customer service, this will definitely favor your sales.

Cons: There are very few negative things that I have to say about Live Agent because it works almost perfectly, rather than negative aspects they could make some improvements that allow each company to customize the different options that the program offers us.

Amazing Desktop software

Reviewed on 29/11/2019
Jonathan P.
Boss
Retail, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: For Desktop it is incredible software.
Mobile = LOL

Pros: The customization to create departments, ticket rules, labels etc etc is incredible. You can really control where your support requests / emails / facebook messages are going.
Those emails you think, "maybe I can answer this in one year", you can safely store away for later.
Have employees answer the bulk of the emails, have them transfer the difficult ones to you at the end of the day. Then answer when you have time. The settings allow for amazing flexibility for all these things.

Cons: To say they have mobile functionality is false advertisement. Mobile, from the live agent app to the live phone app is so broken that I would rather it didn't exist. Insane bugs that I can't believe exist. I have spent hours and hours of my time (and money) trying to make basic things work. When I finally gave up and contact support, it turns out they already know about the bugs and it seems they can't fix them. I spent good money buying SSIP phone numbers etc that were supposed to allow my agents to operate on mobile. When it came to using Live Agent the apps were so broken that I had to cancel all the 3rd party services I had bought to try and get everything running. I scrapped the entire concept of mobile agents down to the shockingly bad Live Agent Phone apps. Mobile functionality with Live Agent is nothing but a bad marketing joke.

by QualityUnit on 03/12/2019

Hello Pepper, thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate it :) Have a nice day.

We used LiveAgent for live chat with our customers for our e-commerce website.

Reviewed on 13/07/2018
Manager Solutions Analytics / Lead Database Developer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: LiveAgent is a holistic solution that allowed us to not only manage our website live chat and customer support requests, but also functioned as a CRM system for managing all of our customer contacts. It was very easy to setup a basic implementation, and we saw immediate benefit via decreased customer wait times and quicker resolution of customer issues.

Pros: LiveAgent is not only live chat software, but is also a CRM which can help to manage your customers and contacts. It supports a variety of integrations like email, phone, websites and social media. The setup is highly configurable, allowing users to tailor the software to the specific needs of their business. The user interface is very clean and easy-to-use, yet it also allows for customization. LiveAgent has a spectacular support team, and they were easy to get a hold of, and they always quickly resolved any issues that we were experiencing.

Cons: The cost can be prohibitive to smaller companies that don't have extra budget allocated for live chat. It is difficult to manage the routing of chat requests and support tickets with a larger team, because the options are limited to assigning to departments, so if you want all requests to go to a person/group, they would need to be added to all departments.

Outstanding technical support software

Reviewed on 26/11/2019
Jamie T.
Chief Executive Office and Lead Architect
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Despite the minor troubles, this service is constantly improving and is clearly committed to future growth and enhancement. Their approach to service has actually been an inspiration to my own company (we are a SaaS-based service ourselves). They've become integral to our ongoing business processes.

Pros: The software is simple to set up, has a lot of great features, and really helps a team drive the technical support process together.

Cons: The current UI can be a little clunky at times, and there is an annoying issue of the system allowing only one instance of each user account to be logged in at one time, which causes access from the mobile app to kick out your desktop app's logged in session.

by QualityUnit on 28/11/2019

Hello Jamie, thank you very much for nice rating. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Great tool for mass communications with more pros than cons.

Reviewed on 23/10/2019
Roger R.
Senior VIP Account Manager
Gambling & Casinos, 51-200 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We do receive emails and chats on a massive scale so software well organized helps a lot. Labeling and tagging the emails makes it all clear and visible for all users like team leaders, account managers, and support agents.

Pros: I like the live view when a customer is typing on chat, you know what to expect before the customer sends the message. You may also find out if he changed his mind and wrote
Clear view for ticket filters and for the number of emails in each inbox. I like the achievements and rewards which might be sometimes a little boost for agents and the very well organized stats for each agent using the Live Agent. Postponing the tickets also a very handy feature. Mobile version!

Cons: I don't like how the merging of emails works like, sometimes we have lots of duplicated emails from one user and mass action could be simpler.
I think the whole product could evolve a little bit in terms of design.
What is missing for my use, is something like "my tickets" where I can see only the emails I sent or replied to. The full history of all the tickets I sent.

by QualityUnit on 04/11/2019

Hello Roger. Thank you very much fot your nice feedback.
we are happy that you are satisfied with us :)
We still working on our improvement :)
Have a nice day.

Genius platform still in it's infancy

Reviewed on 26/09/2016
Dustin W.
Business Efficiency Manager
Logistics & Supply Chain
Overall
4.5 / 5
3.5 / 5
4.5 / 5
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: My company was running our customer service out of a heavily modified gmail inbox. LiveAgent was able to reduce my average customer response time from 28 hours down to 2.5 hours. In fact, we've even managed to go down in manhours and still work through our workload much quicker. Having our tickets and chats, and the ability for a chat to become a ticket, has been super handy! The system is quick to set up and even easier to configure. Setting up rules for automation helps keep our workload low and our responses to customers timely. We haven't set up the custom plugin that allows us to integrate other information yet but I'm looking forward to having that set up soon.

Cons: The support staff is very quick to help out but implementations of suggestions are not quick at all and sometimes the support staff will tell you that you don't need a feature, when in reality, you do. For example, LiveAgent will always count a chat as a "missed chat" if it isn't answered within 30 seconds. Each 30 seconds counts that same chat as another missed chat. This isn't how I define a missed chat (chat initiated and NEVER answered) and I have no control over this setting at all. Some of the reports are also highly confusing. Lastly, the system is simply missing some basic functions. I need my entire team of agents, regardless of which department they are in, to be able to see every ticket but the only way to do this is to put them in every department. This has caused a lot of issues that we've had to change our processes not only with customer service but through the rest of our company as well. It would be beneficial to have a "view only" option for departments. Other basic features that are missing: Chat hours (if an agent is logged in after hours the chat shouldn't be displayed), merging tickets, attachments don't get sent to ebay members etc. There are also random times where LiveAgent will freeze, boot agents out, or simply stop working (I just had a chat show up as a new chat but said the customer was waiting for 14 hours).

Chat + Email + Social Networks Messages Management

Reviewed on 03/12/2019
Raul F.
Marketing Manager
Retail, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I use in a daily base to offer live chat in the site, handle social media questions. I know that some people really appreciate to have live chat option, or an easy way to communicate. Ah, also their customer support is great. I am happy with Live Agent.

Pros: I have an small firm of e-commerce. Just 2 persons. We do some social media advertising or just organic publications. I am amazed how some persons believe an expect an answer from every comment that they make on one of our posts, even when it is some months old post. Placing there questions about shipping, stock, prices, etc. Before this software I just missed those messages. Now I can answer very promptly, and generate orders. Plus has a ticketing system with the emails, can send an email notification of new offline messages, etc. Plus a good chat function where I can see where the person is in the site.

Cons: What I like the less is the design of the form that loads in the page. Right now most site have a much simpler design, and specially more friendly. More like a whatsapp chat style. Here is different. The good point is that is very customizable in terms of colors, even gradient look that give a nice and futuristic style. I have also heard complains about the mobile app. The good news is that it is so complete in terms of functions and easy to use when set up, that for me was worth the investment.

by QualityUnit on 05/12/2019

Hello Raul, thank you very much for your review. We are happy for every nice word, Have a nice day :)

With LiveAgent you get value for money. Great for teams on a budget.

Reviewed on 07/11/2017
Sales & Marketing Manager
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We were able to build a multi-domain ticket desk for multiple agents on a small budget.

Pros: LiveAgent offers a lot for a low price. We chose LiveAgent to set up a multibrand ticketing system (multiple domains), which it does very well and better than some of the higher priced software out there. In short, here are my pros:
- Easily set up multiple domains and customize signatures for each domain
- Easily set up folders and filter tickets on many different criteria
- Slack integrations. One we used was to get a notification in slack every time we received a ticket in the "New" folder
- It doesn't send emails to Spam (I've tested other help desk solutions, and we've had to deal with emails from customers just going to spam because of the provider's spam folder).

Cons: - It automatically assigns a random ticket code such as [XZJ-OHE] to each email which we didn't want.
- If you're going to send emails to many recipients within the same ticket and one of them replies, you can't hit reply to that person because ALL recipients originally included in the ticket will receive that reply. You'll either have to remove all email addresses or split the ticket.
- The text editor: It does have many features like change text font and size, include links, special characters, block quotes etc, but it often reformats text and doesn't display the ticket the way that the customer will receive it in their inbox. The text format changes after sending.
- The image editor for signatures is buggy.
- Support wasn't great. Every time we contacted support they just gave us standard answers and didn't bother going the extra mile.

Very easy to implement

Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Juan C.
Sales Manager
Wholesale, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Helps pe keep track of how my customer is treated, and also we can see how agents are working, and ways to improve their work.

Pros: Easy to implement, I actually used it for my sales and support team, It help me to better serve my customers.

Cons: Needs to integrate with WhatsApp. To add some sales solution, like a sales funnel or information on sales on each ticket.

Hi Juan,

thank you for your review and positive words :)

Integrations with popular software are on its way, they will come in the upcoming future.

Have a great day.

All in 1 product with awsome support

Reviewed on 04/11/2019
Manoj M.
Sr. Trainer
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Excellent! Good support on 24x7 live chat. These guys mostly answers correctly in short period whenever you need any help in configuring LiveAgent.

Pros: All features in 1 package, ticketing helpdesk, live chat, voice calls, customer portal, forum.... what else is remaining? Did I forgot something? Good service for every one. Servers and all services are fast. We are moving from costly services which are separate for each task to LiveAgent for this reason.

Cons: Interface need to improve, customization should be easy for 1st time user. More integrations are required. I tested LiveAgent interface 2-3 year back, but nothing changed. Chat window themes need improvement, reply for tickets need easy screen alignment for the agent window. Chat Invitation need heavy improvement. Hope these guys will consider these in 2020 :)

by QualityUnit on 29/11/2019

Hello Manoj, thank you for your feedback and positive words :) Have a nice day.

Just the best there is...there are only pros in my mind.

Reviewed on 31/05/2017
Chris N.
Owner-Operator
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: The ability to offer superior customer support to my clients. It allows me to have more than one way to encourage interaction from my clients....which is important for me to improve and give the service I want.

Pros: I have tried all the various help desk solution. Bar none, LiveAgent is the best and the best in terms of support and responsiveness. In my books, it is truly the best customer service management system available. Full featured, everything you need to offer support to clients/customers. Chat, Video, Phone, Email, Support Port, the works!!!!. All the features of LiveAgent meet all the needs for delivering an efficient customer service experience It means I am offer top notch customer support.
To top it all off, customer support from LiveAgent is top notch. All my questions are always answer promptly and including all the relevant info needed. No issue gets unsolved or unanswered. The staff at LA cares about their clients and have bent over backwards to help me to be able to provide support solutions for my new business directory project.
I would wholeheartedly recommend their services and or software to anyone that's looking to take their customer service for their business to a whole new level.

Fantastic multiple channel customer service automation application.

Reviewed on 06/08/2018
John T.
Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: The interface is very user- friendly and affordable solution to configure multiple mediums for communicating with the consumers. The application also provides chat and video integrations. The application program interface helps you retrieve account information and billing details. They have added a new feature wherein you can view all the calls and e-mail interactions of a client just in a thread. The application is integrated with most of the social media sites. The searchability feature is very powerful, as it allows an in-depth and detailed search. Reporting and statistics help you get tag reports, and an employee’s average answer time. Allows an employee to personalize his dashboard. You can compare the efficiency of the job done by your team members and yourselves. The prioritizing ticketing helps you check out the one that needs to be answered according to its priority.

Cons: The absence of Whatsapp and SMS integration. Bugs encountered while you use the mobile application makes it slower than usual.

Incredible Support Software for Every Online Business

Reviewed on 09/08/2016
Corey S.
Co-Founder, Advisor
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I started using LiveAgent for one of my first online companies. Our customer base was well in the 100s of 1000s. Therefore, I opted to use the white label solution that integrated nicely with our user interface. I was quite surprised how inexpensive it was to comparable solutions. For these reasons, I have integrated into four of my companies...one being in a different language (Russian). This is an incredible product and I highly recommend it anyone starting a company online.

Pros: I enjoy the user interface. It utilizes the latest design/development techniques. I also love the cost of the product. It's priced way below comparable solutions. Lastly, I love how you can deploy the software with multiple speaking languages.

Cons: I don't like having to continue paying for extra users. I would rather have unlimited users, especially since we are running the software on our servers.

by QualityUnit on 15/08/2016

Thanks for your feedback about LiveAgent. We're glad you're satisfied with LiveAgent for more than 2 years now...

Live Agent connects you to the people that matter the most: clients!

Reviewed on 25/07/2018
Entrepreneur
Internet, 501-1,000 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Live Agent is a wonderful way to stay connected with customers!

Pros: Live Agent offers a few plans to help meet the needs of your business better. We use the ticket + chat plan because it allows us to host a live chat on our website. Its much easier to manage feedback with this plan. We feel that our customer base are much more likely to reach out for help online than to call. If calling is your preferred method, the All-Inclusive plan may be more for you. Sign up for a 14 day trial so you can get a feel for which features would be most beneficial for you. We get excellent feedback from our users.

Cons: We did have to spend a day or two in extensive training for our employees when we transitioned to Live Agent. Fortunately, Live Agent made it as painless as possible. Once you get it installed on your server, you will be able to manage tickets and improve efficiency.

Easy to use costumer support tool

Reviewed on 18/11/2019
Houssem eddine G.
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Working with LiveAgent was really great and helped me manage my costumer support experience.

Pros: I was using Liveagent mainly to manage messages from facebook, we were receiving a lot per day because we were selling our software using our facebook page! What we liked about liveagent? Let me tell you:
1. Messages shortcuts and keyboard shortcuts: this helped us to answer a lot more messages in a short time.
2. Users tags: We were segmenting users who contacted us so we can retarget the ones who contacted us and didn't buy (manually)
3. Chat/Call widget : we add this to our website to help users who visit our website.
4. Knowledgebase: This helped us because we had it setup in no time.

Cons: What I liked less is the fact that they didn't improve integration with facebook so we had to switch to another platform that offer us bot functionalities and gives us the possibility to broadcast messages to users.

Hello Houssem,

thank you for your feedback and review, we appreciate it. :)

Have a great day!

Great Choice for Small Team

Reviewed on 10/08/2016
Lynette C.
Manager of Sorts
Information Technology & Services, 10,001+ Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Among the paid support system available, I find that LiveAgent is worth the money for small teams, given the functionality available for the packages.

Pros: I like that I can have all the multi-channels (social media, knowledge base, ticket system, live chat) I use for just one monthly pricing. The package includes three agents, so the pricing is perfect for us. I can do a lot of design and layout customisation according to my liking. It's also a great that my customers can have their own log in to view their support tickets. The best part of all is the amount of integration available with the other tools I use for CRM, marketing, etc.

Cons: As much as having 3 agents included in the package is great for small teams, adding the 4th agent at the equivalent price of the original package seems to be rather costly in a way which is preventing my company to add more agents to our account because it doesn't seem worthy money-wise.

by QualityUnit on 15/08/2016

Thank you Lynette. I really appreciate how you¿ve taken the time to send us positive notes on LiveAgent.

All Support Cases coverd by this software

Reviewed on 17/11/2019
Matthias K.
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Great tool - like it to work with it all funktions are in this produkt.

Pros: Easy to use
Easy to setup
running in a few steps
easy to customize

Cons: found nothing yet i really can say this solves all our support problems

Hi Matthias!

Thank you very much fot your nice feedback.
We are happy that you are satisfied with us :)

Fully-featured help desk software

Reviewed on 29/09/2019
Co-Founder
Internet, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Liveagent is a robust helpdesk ticketing system. I love the ability to create multiple departments for different products.

Pros: I use Liveagent to create support desks for multiple products.
The software works without any issues when it comes to a fully-featured help desk ticketing software.

Cons: I wish the UI would be more modern though this is not a big issue.
The livechat feature is not good with limited options so I'm using another tool for livechat

by QualityUnit on 01/10/2019

Hello, thank you very much for nice feedback. We appreciate it :) Have a nice day.

New company - but only ever one option

Reviewed on 19/11/2018
David C.
Director, Customer Operations
Consumer Goods, 13-50 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: I have used LA since 2011. Whenever I get the chance, I use it. I have successfully installed it on companies ranging from 9 to 125 agent seats. and it is my 'go to' application. Yes, there are tiny bugs, like any platform, but they are always quickly updated and resolved. In 7 years of using (and suggesting) LA, I've only had one bad experience with their customer service (and, OK, it WAS poor service), but it was quickly spotted and dealt with. Simply put - If you are reading this review - you have found the CS platform you need, with the support you deserve.

Pros: Live Agent (LA) offers 'everything' for any size CS operation.|
Their support is always fast and friendly.
It simply 'works'

Cons: Some internal rule options could be added to expand the options.

by QualityUnit on 20/11/2018

Hello David,

what an honest review, wow, thank you for being with us for the past 7 years! Here's to another 7 (at least) and a lot of happy customers :)

Take care,
Andy,
LiveAgent

Great value for the money. A product that works!

Reviewed on 31/10/2019
Joseph V.
Owner/Founder
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: We have been using LiveAgent for only a month, but we are loving it so far. Most of our work is related to the Knowledgebase capability, but we use its other capabilities as well. Set up was intuitive and I "made progress" with the product at every sitting. It did take three/four sessions to learn, tweak and configure the Knowledgebase to my preferences, but it was all smooth. I would recommend LiveAgent to others (and I have already!).

Pros: Ease of setup. Completeness of the feature-set for our purposes.

Cons: Cannot think of a problem that we were not able to solve quickly.

by QualityUnit on 04/11/2019

Hello, thank you very much for your nice feedback and review. We appreciate it! :) Have a nice day.

Fantastic multi-channel support solution

Reviewed on 10/09/2019
Marius G.
Growth Hacker
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: LiveAgent has been a massive time and cost saver for me. It simplifies the process of handling customer support (no matter what channel they might be using to contact us), as well as building a knowledge base platform. It's easier and cheaper to use their platform than building your own knowledge base site.

Pros: With LiveAgent, there is no need to sign into multiple platforms to answer your customer's questions. It brings together multiple channels, so you can handle them all from one platform. It also allows building an amazing knowledge base platform, which customers can use to quickly search for helpful documentation before submitting a ticket.

Cons: I wish it could integrate with other social media networks too, like LinkedIn. It currently has an integration with CloudApp, which is fine, but I prefer Droplr. I hope they can add an integration with Droplr too.

by QualityUnit on 11/09/2019