15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Beyonk

Beyonk Group provides simple, powerful and easy to use booking software and marketing tools for the tourism and leisure industry.

Learn more about Beyonk

Pros:

Simple, Reliable and straightforward to use, with great customer service.

Cons:

As a tour guide, I always seek critical feedback, but I'm struggling to find anything negative to say about Beyonk It really is 5 Star.

Beyonk ratings

4.8
5.0
4.5
4.8

9.3/10

Beyonk has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 78 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Beyonk before?

Paul
Paul
Founder/Editor of BaldHiker in UK
Hospitality, Self Employed

Glad I Started Using Beyonk

Comments: I am saving myself so much admin time where I create an event once in Beyonk knowing that on my website it will look great with a seamless journey for people purchasing.

Pros:

Before Beyonk I was manually processing each event order or resorting to clunky buttons but now I can make life so much easier and set up an event and let Beyonk do everything seamlessly on my website. From event preview pages to Check out. All taken care of.

Cons:

I am lucky that I know a bit about iframe codes and wordpress so could be a learning curve for some. That being said you get an account manager always on hand to help all the way.

9 months ago

Hi Paul, Thank you for your review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide simple and powerful software for ticketing experience-selling businesses, so it is so great to hear that you found the system straightforward and easy to use. As you mention we are always here to help you get set-up and if you ever need any extra help please do reach out.

Katy
Events and Marketing Manager in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic first experience working with Beyonk

Comments: Fantastic overall experience...our first event with them was a trial to see how we got on but they have exceeded expectations and if we can iron out the functionality we require (and they keep to fair fees) then I think its a relationship that will blossom!

Pros:

The Beyonk team are extremely friendly and down to earth. They listened to our requirements and went out of their way to ensure that these were met. They prioritised new features that would help us, and always listen and take on board feedback. The ticketing system is easy to use and the support team are fantastic when there are any enquiries to be made.

Cons:

Some features that we require arn't currently available. In comparison to other ticketing providers there are limited reports.

Alfie
Favourite Employee in UK
Retail, 11–50 Employees

Alfie's Review

Pros:

The software is easy to learn how to use and quite easy to use.

Cons:

the fact that it doesn't inform you when a customer hasn't received a confirmation email.

2 years ago

Hi Alfie, and sorry to hear you're having problems not knowing if customers haven't received emails. In developing the Beyonk technology, we have taken a lot of care to ensure our booking confirmations have a very high success rate. In some cases, however, where customers may have a very rigorous filter on their emails which sends them to spam, there's very little we - or any other booking software - can do about that, nor would anyone be able to tell if that has happened. On occasions when the customer might make a mistake on their email address, we can activate a double verification process on your account to eradicate that, and we will be in touch with you directly about that. I hope this latter solution will help rectify the problem, and as ever we're happy to help with any other issue you may have. All the best, The Beyonk Team.

victori
Farming, Self Employed

SImplyAlpaca goes Beyonk!

Comments: Beyonk fulfil the same booking platform as out previous product but in a much simpler and cheaper way.

Pros:

As a non-techy person, being able to upload and edit my experiences, workshops and events simply and easily. My web designer was able to upload the portal to my website quickly and easily without having to refer back to Beyonk technical support. I like that the payment partnership with Stripe is so transparent.

Cons:

Not found any issues as yet, other than requesting. new experience category to be dded that more accurately described my offering.

James
Farm Manager in UK
Farming, 2–10 Employees

Five star software, five star service!

Comments: Very happy overall. The fact that it’s possible to do mass refunds if an event has to be cancelled will save a lot of time.

Pros:

The ease of use, integrated QR ticket scanner, support, shortened customer journey and widget integration on our website.

Cons:

Depth of reports could be improved.Apple Pay added to checkout.

Alice

Utterly thrilled

Comments: Absolutely 5 star!!!!!

Pros:

We are a new start up and I am HOPELESS with technology! So much help and support, a really easy system to use. Everyone I’ve spoken to at Beyonk has just been brilliant and they’ve gone out of their way to help.

Cons:

Very little. I don’t like the pop up support box that pings up a lot, but other than that, I can’t fault it

last year

Thank you for your brilliant review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide a simple and powerful software for ticketing experience selling businesses whilst providing the very best support.

Vikki
Co-curator & Gallery Manager in UK
Museums & Institutions, 2–10 Employees

Making our lives so much simpler

Comments: The team at Beyonk made transitioning from our previous ticketing platform very simple and easy to do. From zoom walk-throughs of how to set everything up, to super fast email responses, to checking in with us to make sure we're happy...the service has been great. We would certainly recommend them to other small attractions.

Pros:

The biggest plus-point for us is the ability to integrate the booking form directly into our website. With as few steps as possible for our visitors, it makes the booking process much more streamline - and more professional.Being able to edit every aspect - including the colour palette to fit our scheme - was an added bonus. The analytics within the dashboard are extremely useful. The addition of the 'apps' to include things like discount codes, customised emails and so on are inspired - being able to add as much or as little as you'd like. Moving bookings around, blocking out times, increasing & decreasing visitor capacity...all marvellous.

Cons:

There are the odd occasions where we have to make up a solution to an issue. For instance, if within a group booking there is one person who could come but would like to come on a different day, it would be great to be able to move a single ticket across to a new date. We are unable to check visitors in using the QR codes as our tablet is too old. It has been fine for other QR systems, but we cannot log in to our Beyonk dashboard at all! Therefore we just check in visitors via their surname, which works fine.

9 months ago

Hi Vikki, Thank you for the lovely review and taking the time to write it! There is a solution for this: You can amend the original booking and change the amount of tickets for that booking, deducting the ones you need to move to a different date. Once you have saved those changes and notified the customer, you can add a new manual booking with the new tickets on the new date. Option 1 - you remove the tickets and issue a refund for the amount as needed. Then take a new payment on the phone under Add a Sale on your Dashboard Information 🚀 Option 2 - you only edit the tickets but do not issue a refund. Then add a manual booking indicating 'other payment', meaning you do not add a new payment to your reporting. You can use the manual 'Source of Sale' to add the original Booking ID so you know where those 'free' tickets are coming from and how they were paid for. To many more years of working together! 🎉

Christy
Events Manager in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Switching out ticketing to Beyonk has solved so many problems and time! Definitely Reccommend!

Comments: A above! Overall, I'm very happy!

Pros:

The feature that initially brought us to Beyonk is the ticketed time slots. We had an event that required 24 tickets for every half an hour. Beyonk was able to handle this with ease and saved us hours and hours of work. Now we use it for all our events throughout the year. The interface is slick and looks attractive and professional. It's easy to get the events listed and amended, it sends all the tickets, confirmation emails and reminders automatically (customizable) and the payments/refunds are handled painlessly. The biggest plus has been the exceptional customer service. With your own contact in the support team, help is always at hand, they listen and get it sorted asap. I am so glad I found Beyonk and recommend them to fellow business owners as a great ticketing solution.

Cons:

My only comment would be to have more flexibility with the ticket reports. Every report downloads all the information for that event. Some of my events are over two days, or multiple times slots. Currently I'm unable to download reports by day or by time slot so I need to go through manually to pick out those in a particular time slot. I've raised this on the phone before however so this may already be being looked at. I'd like the comments section to be an option to include on the report. So for example, the Christmas Special. I'd like a report that shows me every ticket holder for the 11:30 santa visit, including their comments - which is where they provide the child's name and age. Currently to see the child's name and age I have to go into every booking separately and write it out!

Dan
Farmer Dan in UK
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

We love Beyonk

Comments: We began using Beyonk in 2023, and within just a few days of our initial contact, we were up and running, selling tickets seamlessly. Over the years, we've tried various ticketing platforms, but Beyonk stands out as the absolute best. Its user-friendly interface and straightforward setup make it perfect for our small business, which hosts seasonal events on our farm for the public. This ease of use allows us to respond quickly and stay in sync with real-time demands. Having a dedicated account manager available around the clock for assistance, tips, and support is a valuable asset.Our love for Beyonk is so strong that we wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone we encounter in the event hosting community.Sincerely,Dan ThornicroftLibby's Patch

Pros:

The most significant pros of using Beyonk are its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and excellent customer support. As a small business hosting events, the ease of use allowed us to react quickly to real-time demands. Having a dedicated account manager available day and night for assistance and support was a standout feature, making our experience with Beyonk truly exceptional.

Cons:

It's fantastic to hear that you didn't encounter any cons while using Beyonk. A seamless experience with no drawbacks is a great testament to the platform's effectiveness and suitability for your needs. If you have any more positive feedback or specific aspects you'd like to highlight, feel free to share them in your review.

Dawn
Consultant, Trainer in UK
Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed

Brilliant Service

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Excellent, I'm very impressed, it is much easier than the platform in use in my other role. I will be recommending Beyonk to them.

Pros:

Very easy to use and the support from the team has been incredible when needed.

Cons:

Still some things to iron out, such as being able to select online when naming a venue and waiting list function. But it seems like the team are on it.

James
Sports, 2–10 Employees

It Just Works

Comments: Beyonk has meant our business can easily schedule and sell online. without more complicated and expensive add ones to our website and it just works

Pros:

Simple, Reliable and straightforward to use, with great customer service

Cons:

Some of the back-end functions are not as intuitive as I would like

last year

Thank you for your review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide simple and powerful software for ticketing experience-selling businesses, so it is so great to hear that you found the system straightforward and easy to use. We are constantly developing the platform and introducing new features along with responding to customer feedback so we are very grateful for your comments.

Laura§
Manager in UK
Wine & Spirits, 2–10 Employees

Beyonk works well for us!

Comments: Very positive

Pros:

Very easy to set up, and add all the different options and add ons for our wine tastings

Cons:

Could do with slightly more info about bookings for a day made visible

Hard to describe! in UK
Individual & Family Services, 2–10 Employees

It does the job we need

Comments: From engaging with Beyonk and the support we received will mean that we will continue to use the software

Pros:

The fresh look and ease of use. It really does look like a product for now, fully responsive on every platform we have tried and offers simple customer intereaction to purchase tickets. Very simple to setup and you can be up and running in a few hours with little knowledge. The user support is first class (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!!!). The booking page integrates very well with our website so our customer journey is not interupted and taken away from our site.

Cons:

There is no test transaction mode (how did you miss this, Beyonk?). Everything had to be tested live mode in stripe as the system does not allow you to connect with the test key only live key. This limited testing as you pay fees to test the system. There's a few additions that I would like to see on the road map, for instance an option to remove the apply voucher section.

Rhiannon
Manager in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Made our lives so much easier with less admin!

Comments: Before we started using Beyonk, we were doing everything manually through enquiry forms whilst we were looking for a new booking system - when we came across Beyonk we were so excited because it captures everything you need to give your customers the best pre-booking experience.

Pros:

Using Beyonk was a no-brainer for us! It's been so easy to use and manage, the Beyonk team are all great and so happy to help with anything - from training, to answering the most random questions. It's massively reduced our admin and the design looks great.

Cons:

The only con we have is that we would like to be able to change/edit how the booking form integrates on to the website - but we have been told that is coming soon. Beyonk team are always working hard to develop all the features and even in only a few months of using Beyonk we have had new feature likes "Resources" and "Staff Management" that have really simplified our bookings and staff management.

Tracy
Arts & Crafts, 2–10 Employees

Great Asset

Comments: Easy to use with great customer service

Pros:

Easy to understand with help always available

Cons:

An integrated calendar would be good to avoid double bookings

Rebecca
Business Partner in UK

Perfect Sustainability Partners

Comments: Very good. We could link up more with our communication around Planet Mark, B-Corp and Ecologi

Pros:

Sustainability features are most impactful. The product is easy to use and has integrated brilliantly with our existing business processes. A good booking ecosystem supporting green projects at both a local and global level everytime someone books an experience.

Cons:

Sustainability message around B-Corp and Ecologi could be communicated more

Eleanor
Farmer in UK
Farming, Self Employed

[sensitive content hidden] outstanding service

Comments: outstanding. loved it. thank you for making life easy.

Pros:

I absolutely loved the outstanding customer service i received from [sensitive content hidden]. She has shared screens and run me through everything and the follow on support has been excellent. [sensitive content hidden] has been critical in me choosing Beyonk because she has shown me how easy it is to use. Thank you very much.

Cons:

QR code for tickets instead of link perhaps? so we could sell more tickets

Lucy

Overstone Grange Farm and Beyonk

Comments: Beyonk have enabled me to take online bookings so i can plan my catering and staffing much more efficiently. I wanted an experience that would not be expensive for my customer but would provide them with the best possible service.

Pros:

Beyonk is easy for both my customer to use and for me, as a business owner to use. The integration into my website was seamless and the help and guidance provided by [sensitive content hidden] is second to none. It is easy to amend and create multiple events quickly.

Cons:

I do not like that is shows how many tickets are available to book. A colour code system would be preferable so my customer can see which slots are almost sold out but dont know exact numbers.

Sarah
Supporter Relations Manager in UK
Environmental Services, 11–50 Employees

Wild Futures

Comments: Very happy with Beyonk, the overall system is brilliant and the customer service is great.

Pros:

Ease of use for for us and for the customer

Cons:

Gift Aid is not easily obtained from customer. Reporting could improve

Martha
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

A simple and successful ticketing platform

Comments: Excellent and a service I will certainly use again.

Pros:

Customer service was excellent. The platform was methodical and easy to use during a very busy time period for us.

Cons:

It might be helpful for the Beyonk fees and Stripe fees to be more clearly split in the portal to keep track of costs.

Samantha
Business assistant in UK
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Makes life easier

Comments: Good. Everyone is very helpful if you need any assistance and quick to respond. Always developing

Pros:

The ease of booking for the consumer, Setting up is relatively simple too. All in all a good booking system

Cons:

Minor floors:No Experience gift vouchers Discount codes are for everything on the website and cannot be set to a certain ticket

Jo
Partner in UK

Helpful team, effective software

Comments: Selling tickets for our PYO flower farm. they approached us and have been very helpful.

Pros:

Customer service is proactive, friendly, and efficient. the team are the stars of the show. The software works well and is being updated constantly and they are always happy to listen to any improvements that could be made.

Cons:

A few integrations missing - only accept credit cards (not paypal, apple pay etc)

10 months ago

Hi Jo, Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Working with you on your amazing and very pretty sunflower experiences has been great. You will be pleased to know that apple pay and google pay are on the tech pathway!!

Rod
Publicity Officer in UK
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self Employed

New user

Comments: The customer support is first class.

Pros:

It looks professional, is very flexible and works well.

Cons:

It is quite difficult to find some of the intricacies without specific help.

last year

Thank you for your review. Our main aim here at Beyonk is to provide a simple and powerful software for ticketing experience selling businesses. If you feel you would benefit from some additional training navigating the platform, we would be more than happy for one of our customer success representatives to organise a time to go through this with you.

Helen
Partner in UK
Entertainment, 11–50 Employees

Beyonk is outstanding!

Pros:

The customer service from start to finish is second to none. In a stressful situation, the people I have spoken to have sorted out my worries and the website was so wonderful to use. I’m so grateful.

Cons:

I have no negatives to write for this product/service.

last year

Hi Helen, Thank you so much for your positive review of your Beyonk booking system. We are so glad that Beyonk has helped you sell more tickets with greater ease and effectiveness. It is a pleasure working with you.

Anthony
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Great service and easy to use

Pros:

Simple set up and easy to communicate with customers

Cons:

Within our experiences, we offer kayak or paddleboard as an option for the customer to choose when booking however, I can't seem to find any way to do that with Beyonk other than creating 5 extra experiences solely for paddleboarding.

2 years ago

Hi Anthony, Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm glad that we could speak and find a solution for what exactly you had in mind, and can now offer more options to your customers. Best wishes, Sam Team Beyonk