15 years helping Singaporean businesses

About Trello

A visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective for your team on any project in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.

Learn more about Trello

Pros:

Trello's design and user-friendly interface makes this software not only extremely effective, but also visually pleasing. I am a designer by trade and I like things to be beautiful.

Cons:

I hate the way that they don't have a customer for Linux. I likewise hate that it's an electronic application that you must be online to utilize.

Trello ratings

4.5
4.3
4.3
4.5

8.5/10

Trello has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 23,141 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Trello before?

Filter reviews (23,141)

Jeroen
Jeroen
Business Owner in Belgium
Graphic Design, Self Employed

Great task management SAAS

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Great experience, and I still don't know all the features and possibilities, because I do not need them all.

Pros:

- the free version has sufficient possibilities for small business and freelancers - clear and structured overview - Easy to deploy and self-explanatory

Cons:

- calendars, timelines etc require a paid subscription

Heather
Marketing Manager in US

I Just Keep Coming Back to Trello

5.0 last month New

Comments: I have used Trello on and off for roughly 10 years now and at multiple companies. Occasionally, I'll try a different platform because some aspect of it appeals to me (like easily toggling between cards, lists, and gantt views like some platforms), but I always wind up coming back to Trello because it's the best way for me to track multiple projects and a global team. It's so robust at even the free level and setup is so much simpler than other platforms. I've gotten to where I even have a "workspace" for my personal life so I don't drop any balls there, either.

Pros:

I love how easy Trello is to set up and how robust it is even at the free level. Editing and creating cards from templates is much simpler in Trello than in other platforms and I spend less time on project management than I did before we made the switch. It was intuitive for my team to learn and we've had fewer things slipping through the cracks since we switched.

Cons:

I do wish I was easily able to see projects a different way in Trello. There's probably a way to do it that I haven't found, but if it exists, it's not as simple as other platforms.

Isael Alexander
Isael Alexander
Network and Comunication analyst in Dominican Republic
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Managing your projects wherever you are

3.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: We use it to administer and manage projects, it is super good since all users can view the tasks they have to perform

Pros:

It is a super complete tool with a very friendly interface and unique features that are different from other project management tools. We can access it from any device while maintaining a friendly interface that is easy for the user to use.

Cons:

What we don't like about the tool is the cost per license but after that it is very good

Jonathan
Chief Button Pusher in US

A Card Above The Rest

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Makes managing multiple projects with moving parts and more than one team member involved easy to manage. It's also free, which is great for any startup trying to get organized with a small or large remote or office team.

Pros:

I enjoy the card based system Trello makes use of. The WYSWYG design function is beneficial to even novice users - you can move things how you see fit without major processes involved. I also enjoy the customizability. You can use Trello anyway you want. If you have a chaotic but effective process, you can make it your own. If you're extremely organized - it's perfect for that, too.

Cons:

Slight learning curve because it's so open. Once you get the hang of it, it's pretty useful. Also, their sale to Atlassian kind of mucked things up. I didn't like Jira when originally searching for an Asana replacement. The sale also messed up customer support for a bit.

Adam
Graphic web design in UK

board tracking

5.0 last month New

Comments: like the software as a means to visually layout the pages for a web build an dcan move the cards around as the pages are complete

Pros:

Trello is simple to use, can be shared with clients who can see where progress is and add comments and or files for boards, it's a good way to go back and forth with cards

Cons:

some limitations for when adding files for downloading them can be too easy to move a card unintentially

Cláudia
Architect in Portugal
Architecture & Planning, 2–10 Employees

A good software to manage work daily

Pros:

It is easy to use and set up. It can be used for many team members and it is mostly free.

Cons:

It is limited due to being used the free version. But it can be upgraded to the premium version

Tucker
Financial planner in Canada
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

Trello, the all in one progress tracker and collaboration tool

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Excellent experience, easy to organize, track my business and follow up on notes and ideas I have for furthering the brand

Pros:

Organization tools, scheduling abilities, collaboration with team members, and controlling leads and prospects’ progress in the tool

Cons:

Would like a disclaimer or confirmation that all information uploaded in the system is completely secure

Vanessa
Vanessa
Owner in Italy
Design, Self Employed

An excellent alternative for PM

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, I find it a fantastic alternative for project management for small-medium teams and projects. It saves a lot of time and money because it allows the team manager to keep track of all the tasks and really helps with the member's collaboration. I highly recommend it!

Pros:

Visually it is very beautiful and feels organized and clean. It allows a lot of customization and movement of the cards so you can really play around with your options saving a lot of time. It is very versatile in this sense. At the same time, it is super easy to learn and when you bring a new member to the team, little explanation is needed to get them integrated.

Cons:

If the project has many moving parts or many members, it starts to feel cluttered and slow. The search tool could use improvement too.

Adrian
Adrian
Founder in Australia
Executive Office, 2–10 Employees

One of the best cloud softwares around

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

It just makes sense on how to create tasks, cards and doing everything inside of it. No tutorial required which is the best type of software. Best, Adrian No Knot [sensitive content hidden]

Cons:

It keeps going up in price and nothing really changes. They implement useless features. Just don't touch it anymore, it does not need any work. Stop raising the price because you can

Computer & Network Security, 10,000+ Employees

It's one of the most convenient way to manage projects

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, Trello is good for beginner to intermediate users. I liked it when I first started working with project management tools.

Pros:

Trello has a very easy user interface. A new comer can master it within a week. I like how easily boards and cards can be created. Adding colleagues to the boards makes it easy to collaborate.

Cons:

It is not very good for a budgeting purposes. I used Monday.com which is a lot batter in that regard.

Kathleen
Marketing Director in US
Higher Education, 201–500 Employees

Easy and Effective Project Management

Comments: When I travel and I have on-going projects in the office, Trello makes it easier for me to be aware of progress or problems. I get notifications on my phone when a team members adds to a project or task -- I can easily check it out and not get bogged down in an endless email trail! Overall, IO really enjoy using Trello and recommend it often. There are a lot of uses in addition to project management. I have a board for collecting and organizing recipes! So I use Trello for both work and personal use.

Pros:

I use Trello to manage projects in a very busy marketing office. The ability to easily assign tasks, see progress and have all of this shared by a group is tremendously helpful. The simplicity of the user interface is great, along with the playfulness of the app -- from helpful hints from Taco to the "wiggle" of moving a task from In Progress to Done! And, of course this is all available on desktop and mobile devices. Two other handy features I use frequently are: creating a a card from a webpage via a bookmark and the "send to" on by mobile devices.

Cons:

Because the software is so easy to use, I had the tendency to create a too many Boards and suddenly it was taking more time to organize all the various boards and lists I had created. But, taking a breath and thinking a bit more BEFORE setting up a project, made everything fall back into an orderly layout!

Der
Student in Germany
Computer Games, Self Employed

Trello, awesome for ToDo lists but in need of improvement

Comments: Trello is an ingenious site to create ToDO lists. I know a few companies that use Trello and I do.
I use Trello to create ToDo lists for the completion of my computer game. So current problems are listed there and colored whether the problem still exists or has been fixed.
When I have new ideas, I create a Trello map.
So I have my ideas, important things and problems directly in one place.
I have tested a CMS for my webserver that works similar to Trello. However, it has always turned out that Trello is the better choice.

Pros:

There are some positive things, but also some that bother me. One of the positive features of Trello is that it is absolutely free. I can use it without any costs and have all my information in one place. Trello's smartphone app helps me stay up to date and add new ideas even when I'm on the go. The website is quickly loaded even if the internet is not so good and you can access everything quickly and easily.

Cons:

What really bothers me about using Trello is that you can only create these vertical boxes and then always add new lists to the right. In the beginning that's ok, but with larger collections of ideas, problems or todo-things in general, the board quickly becomes confusing. With my current board I have to scroll 10 minutes to the right (Of course that's a bit exaggerated, but you know what I mean, don't you?) to get to my other lists. In any case, I hope for a better user interface that is clearer and makes it easier to work with a team on the board.

Sam
Consultant in UK
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Collaboration tool that keeps people on track

Comments: One of the things that can be difficult when getting people to collaborate is keeping conversations distinct from each other. Someone will write an email with a few questions or different updates included, and everyone starts replying - some in reference to some of the points, and others to other ones. The benefit of using Trello is that you can keep conversations focused due to the board and card based approach. It's easy to follow the thread of what has been discussed and your reply is always in context and won't be confused with any other subject.

Pros:

I liked the easy to understand layout, and the fact that you can easily move things around or relabel them if you need to. The ability to attach different media is good and the interface is nicely customisable. It's great how people from different organisations can easily collaborate. The things that are most active are the most visible in the interface, which is great for keeping your attention.

Cons:

I found some of the default settings a little confusing and frustrating. For instance, if you add an image to a card, it's automatically set as the cover image (I couldn't see a way to switch this off). I think that once things get archived, they seem a little hard to revisit, but this is something you occasionally need to do to refer back. These are minor issues really though and I'm sure the interface will keep on improving.

Laura
Laura
Founder & Owner in UK
Photography, Self Employed

From sceptic to devotee!

Comments: I use Trello for a wide range of things in my business. Monthly tasks, Sales tracking, production of my YouTube channel, and on and on.

Pros:

I was hearing things about Trello for a long time before I decided to take the plunge. When I did, I haven't looked back. Trello is, for me, where all of the moving parts of my business come together. It's the easiest way to delegate a clear set of tasks to virtual freelancers as well. If you want your business to grow faster without micro-management then this is absolutely the tool for you!

Cons:

I have run into trello difficulties when starting some new tasks off in there. I would love some kind of clever template option that gives me alternative ways to use trello depending on what I want to track and manage. Sales funnels are very different to running the production of my YouTube Channel for instance. I've had to do some trial and error which took a bit of time up.

Kenny
Self-employed in Belgium
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Collaboration made easy with Trello. I'm loving it!

Comments: I can't say anything bad about Trello. I tried a couple of tools, then discovered Trello and haven't used anything else after that. It was very easy to start with Trello, without needing documentation. Very intuitive platform with a clear interface. I would certainly recommend this tool.

Pros:

I used Trello for managing multiple new projects with a team of 5-10 people. I like the way I can customize the look & feel of project boards. Trello works very fast, has a smooth interface and is quite flexible. You can often just drag & drop things around and make changes with a few clicks. I find it very easy to use, which is why I kept using it over the years. I tried other tools, but stayed with Trello as I found it the easiest to use.

Cons:

I haven't used all features of Trello yet as I like to keep things simple for myself and the team. Maybe would be cool to be able to further customize the 'theme' of a board and some settings, especially if you would have a very large project, but for my purposes I'm happy with the things I can do.

Keoagile
Keoagile
Business Development & Admin in South Africa
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

From Chaos to Clarity: How Trello Transformed My Team's Workflows

Comments: We were at our wits' end, in complete darkness and ready to jump on anything that looked like it could move us at least one step forward.That was our story before we started using Trello. Chaos and a sense of looming defeat.We had looked at several other options but, the moment we embraced the task-organization abilities of Trello, our darkness-heavy chaos surrendered to a seamless order in managing your projects.We are able to collaborate seamlessly and in real-time and do more.For me personally as the project leader, I have experienced an evolving sense of pride and enthusiasm among my team members. We all act like a team on a winning streak.My team's workdays are filled with clarity, purpose and accomplishments.

Pros:

The email-to-board feature is one of the most impactful for us, making it convenient for team members to add tasks to their boards via email, even when not directly accessing the platform.The other impactful feature is the activity log which keeps a record of all changes and actions taken on the boards. This helps provide transparency and accountability as users can review the card history to see the progression of a task over time.Lastly, for us the card voting and polling features facilitate decision-making and prioritization, enabling a collaborative and democratic project management process.Almost forgot to mention the Power-Ups.

Cons:

Trello doesn't offer built-in features like Gantt-chart views or timeline management. These are features that are valuable valuable for visualizing project schedules, critical paths, and resource allocation.It also lacks comprehensive resource management features like workload allocation, capacity planning, and resource leveling.It would be lekker (wonderful in Afrikaans) if Trello could integrate with finance and budgeting platforms like QuickBooks for managing project budgets and tracking expenses directly from inside the app.

Fernando
Fernando
Games Director in Spain
Entertainment, 1,001–5,000 Employees

A Jack-of-All-Trades for Task Management

Comments: I juggle between three different tools to organize myself:
1. MyLifeOrganized (https://www.mylifeorganized.net): A pure task manager where I can list tasks and subtasks, prioritise, add dates, and mark them as completed.
2. Trello: A visual board where I can see how my tasks flow, and add details to each tasks (text, attachments, images, comments).
3. OneNote (https://products.office.com/en-us/onenote/digital-note-taking-app): A note-taking app, where I can write longer texts, add any attachment, include video or audio directly from the app into my notes and reorganize them easily.
Whenever I need to write longer specifications, or archive something for future reference, OneNote is my tool of choice. If I am purely working on my own with standalone or unrelated tasks, MLO is the easiest tool for me, quicker and with lots of intelligent reminders. When I need to focus on a project - a lot of related tasks - and/or share these tasks with someone else - i.e. working within a team - Trello shines brightly for me.

Pros:

* Ease of use: Creating tasks, editing and moving them is VERY easy and quick. * The shortcuts are intelligently chosen, and help working faster. * Thanks to all the functionalities within each card, Trello adapts very well to very different working styles: I can choose to create a checklist (so I simulate a tasks with subtasks), add attachments, labels, comments, etc. * Very nice experience when working with a team: syncs seamlessly and fast, I can see things as they happen in the actions feed and react if I want to, we can have whole conversations within a card, and have them for reference... * Something I specially love is the fact that I can copy an image (something I do a lot, capturing images with screenshot tools and the like) and paste it directly into a card. Trello understands that and displays the image as a comment.

Cons:

* I don't like the board management screens. I find hard sometimes to find the boards I want. * I guess there is a reason for not allowing me to delete cards, rather than archiving them, but I still feel that I would like to be able to delete them.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

My business literally depends on Trello

Comments: I use multiple Trello boards to organise various parts of my business but one of the best things is that I have leads for my clients come in to Trello boards via email, direct from my landing page. I can have different labels automatically attached to a certain lead depending on the landing page so I know what landing page the lead was from. I can trigger my client's notification on his phone and he instantly knows he has a lead, so he can call them within minutes (or seconds even) of them filling out the form. This is a better system for lead gen than anything I have seen - and it doubles as a CRM! I probably shouldn't be telling you this actually... exposing secret gems here! As well as labels I can attach various custom stickers so I can see information about that card at a glance. Trello is maybe the backbone of my business, keeping me organised. On some boards I have all the tasks I need to do all mapped out and keeping me on top of things, on other boards I have data organised in such a way that I can see things at a glance that I would never pick up by looking at a spreadsheet of the same data. I organise both my private life and my business on Trello, and I use the Trello app on my phone just about as much as I check my email on my phone.

Pros:

I like the way it incorporates with other things via Powerups. I use Trello Butler all the time (both the bot and the powerup) to automate just about everything I do on Trello (love those dashcards especially!). I integrate it with Zapier to parse leads on my Trello board and keep track of what happens on Google Sheets. I use a wide variety of custom fields (and I use them with Butler to do some real magic) I also really like how I can attach an image and it shows on the card, some of my boards have images on every card.

Cons:

Its a small thing, but I have some very personal boards that I use for my private life and some business boards for my business - I can't really show people my business boards without risking them seeing my personal boards on the menu. It'd be nice to be able to hide them away in a conspicuous folder so I can comfortably show Trello on the projector without exposing my private life.

Jason
Jason
Sr. IT Support Engineer in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1,000 Employees

Great tool for managing team tasks

Comments: Overall, I find Trello to be an excellent tool for team collaboration and tracking. Its ability to integrate with other services helps keep the whole team accountable, and ensures that we all have access to the information and resources we need. If you need a free or low cost way of working with teams, you can't do much better than Trello.

Pros:

Most of my usage for Trello is in the context of film and writing projects, working with teams of fellow students at UCLA. Beyond that, I've also used it extensively on my own projects working with other teams to create various kinds of content, ranging from writing to the full suite of production responsibilities. What's great about Trello is that you can use it in a variety of ways, with a fairly deep level of granularity. Using their card system, it's easy to define top level projects and then layer in a hierarchy of tasks necessary to achieve those projects. Subtasks can be assigned on an individual basis, and it's easy for team members to communicate their progress in a very simple interface. Trello is also extremely flexible to use in part because of the breadth of its available apps. Whether you're working from Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, or even just a web browser on pretty much any OS, you can keep track of your work and progress easily and cleanly. The Android app supports widgets of various kinds, and several third party options further enhance this capability, with prices ranging from free to a few dollars. Last but certainly not least, Trello can integrate with a number of other services, including Slack, Microsoft Teams, Adobe XD (great for artists to track their own work progress!), Skype and bluejeans for meetings, and many more. As with all such services, some integrations are free, others paid, but you have lots of flexibility

Cons:

The only real issue I've found with Trello is that when signal is an issue with your mobile device, some of the apps can be a little flaky. Rather than having a local caching mechanism it appears to rely predominantly on the cloud being accessible. This makes sense to a certain extent: by doing so, they reduce the risk of sync conflicts when multiple people update the same tasks. Still, it can be frustrating if you're in a spot where you could get some work done, but your connection is sketchy.

Lisa
Sr Director, HR in US
Nonprofit Organization Management, 51–200 Employees

Worth it!

Comments: I supervise a team of three HR professionals. Our biggest problem in our work execution was determining who was doing what when. I also needed to be able to follow up with them regarding items that had been referred to them for review, or even issues we discussed during our weekly one-on-one meetings. Through Trello, they are able to work on tasks and I can see their updates in the "activity" portion of the Trello card. I also get weekly and daily updates regarding tasks that are due soon. My team -- which was very skeptical about their ability to use Trello -- is very pleased and have even begun making their own boards! The use of Trello has cut down our meetings from hours to a bi-weekly stand-up call of 15 minutes.

Pros:

Trello gives you great planner options on its FREE version, which is a fantastic value. Other products have free versions that are either barely functional, or have a limited time during which you can use the free version. Trello does not.

Cons:

Honestly, there is really nothing that I dislike about this software. The only thing that comes close (and is not really a "con") is that there is a slight learning curve in order to leverage many of the extra features. The joy of this is that you can still use Trello with great functionality and never really miss these extra features such as the Butlers or Powerups

Souhil
Souhil
Entrepreneur in Algeria
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

Best List Making Application to Boost your Productivity and Save Time for Personal & Business use.

Comments: Trello will be always my first choice, and I guess It's one of the Best List Making applications right now with amazing features and Integrations also, I love it when the Trello team is improving it always for us as users and when they give us new tips and tricks.
I have been using it for almost 10 months now and I never had big problems with it and that's why I keep using it daily for my projects, work, and plans. And I had a lot of success getting things done fast and I saved a lot of time because of Trello and I will always recommend it to my friends and family members.

Pros:

It's a very helpful tool and I'm able to increase my productivity and track my work, plans, projects daily. I really like it because they have a Free plan without paying anything and no credit card needed too. It's one of the best tools right now to get things done and save time and do your "To-Do List" fast. I can Invite my Virtual Assistant and create a team to help me get things done and they can follow all the tasks without any problem because the simple Boards, Cards, Lists are very organized. I can create any number of cards I want, and I can create custom buttons that appear right on the back of every card. I can schedule my work and handle my tasks to save time and to stay organized all the time. I can change the board Background to any picture I like, for example, motivation background for more productivity. I can favorite my boards to find them very easy, and I can search any board if I want in the search box. In addition, I can see any closed boards and check them again one by one if I want. I like also, the Automation Tips and how you can Turn your Trello boards into an automation machine with a few clicks by creating simple rules. I can add some fun stuff to my Boards by adding some cool and funny Stickers and they offer the option to add some custom stickers too and I can add a Template for easy use. Trello Support team is one of the best and they reply fast. also, inside the Trello website, you can find a lot of tips and step by step guide with examples too.

Cons:

Sometimes It's very hard to see some cards because the Boards get bigger and bigger and they can add for example Horizontal pages, for example, page1/page2/page3...etc They can add a better option to communicate between team members like live chat or other messaging options in Boards. I don't like the "More from Atlassian" section in Trello because It's like they are promoting some tools and for me I don't really need them. They can add more Templates to their Templates section. When I allow desktop notifications sometimes, I don't get them in time, and sometimes I don't get them at all. They can add more Types to the "Team Type" section in Invite > create team. They can add more apps to Trello app Integrations, not just the popular apps on the internet. I can't change the size of the stickers in the cards, and they don't have a lot of stickers.

Senne
Senne
Entrepreneur in France
Information Services, Self Employed

Amazing tool for better productivity in life - professionally ánd personally

Comments: I don't even know where to begin to describe how much of an impact Trello has made on my life and how I use it exactly. But I'll try. I have multiple businesses that I run and lots of new ideas that occur to me on at least a monthly basis. These ideas have to go somewhere. Before Trello, these ended up in various places, like Samsung Notes. But this was much, much less structured than Trello and not structured enough for me to be able to really process everything and create order. My mind was all over the place, restless. Over the past year, I've been using Trello more and more actively and my main board (for my agency) has evolved a lot. If you aren't using a task management tool, you should start RIGHT NOW. And Trello will most likely be the best fit. At least it was for me. That being said, I would not recommend it as a project management tool. Meaning for collaboration with clients and project management for clients, creating structured systems, working with teams,... there are more focused tools for that on the market. Which are not free, but very affordable as well. I'm sure other people would disagree, since Trello does offer most of the featurest that are needed for project management as well, but I personally like more professional tools that are specifically created for that purpose. So, in conclusion, Trello is without a doubt the best task management tool on the market and one of the best ways to create more structure in your life and get rid of the chaos!

Pros:

The fact that the core features for daily task management are available to everyone for free. On top of that, if you do need the more advanced features, these are available at a fairly low cost. The fact that Trello has made such a big impact in my life, every single day, for both my personal to-do's, things I don't want to forget or remember for later (such as bucket lists), as well as (and primarily) task management for my businesses. I will elaborate further as part of my overall experience with Trello. The mobile app AND desktop app! This is so handy and one of the reasons why I've been switching all my old Samsung Notes to Trello. The mobile app can be easily installed anywhere, so I always have my with me wherever I go. When I think of something to do, I can write it down quickly, add a new card or just an item etc. It's very quick and easy and plays an essential role in my life.

Cons:

The function "ctrl + f" to easily search for words inside a list is not available in the desktop app. This means searching for terms can be less efficient compared to the web app, which means I sometimes have to go through the trouble of opening Trello in my browsing and searching for something there, because it would be harder to do on desktop (I realise this is nit picking). Furthermore, I would like to be able to either exclude OR include archived cards, so it would be easier and faster to look for the task I want. Now, I end up opening a bunch of archived cards when I don't really need those anymore. This brings me to the final thing I really don't like about Trello and that's that it's not possible to delete a card directly instead of archiving it. This is possible, via other steps, but very inconvenient and time consuming. Why not just give the option to completely delete something? If that were possible, I would actually use the archive function in a productive way. Now it's just a place where everything ends up that I don't need anymore. Not practical.

Anton
Anton
SAP Team Lead in Australia
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Simple Boards for Simple Project Management

Comments: I think that the Trello is a very useful tool to manage small and mid-size projects (or parts of big projects, like a board for a development team or boards for a specific team (not all-in-one). I have used Trello for 5 years now and what keeps me still using it - it's because it's the most simple task management software ever created and most of it is free. So why do You need something else (only if You're not looking for something more sophisticated)?

Pros:

Trello is very "easy" in many ways and it's the best feature: - it's easy to use - You don't need any training to start managing tasks and projects in Trello; - it's easy to set up - just 4-5 minutes and You're ready to go (if You use a template provided by the Trello team - You'll need no more than 1 minute); - you don't need additional software - all works in web-browsers even on mobile phones (although there are native apps for iOS and android); - you can easily use it every day for stand-ups, workshops, etc because You see all the relevant information and can update tasks in real-time; - there are many power-ups (some free, some not) that can make your Task management more reach, bring more context or useful tools from which You can benefit.

Cons:

It's not for complex projects (like with Gantt charts and long lists of dependent tasks) as You definitely will lose the focus on Your board with huge amounts of tasks. It's best to keep it simple - that's where the efficiency thrives. Also, as Trello relies on Your vision of task/project management, sometimes You can find yourself overcomplicating stuff...

Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Trello: A User-Friendly and Flexible Tool for Managing Projects and Tasks

Pros:

I really appreciate the ease of use and flexibility of Trello. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate and understand, even for those who are new to project management tools. I love how I can adapt it to different types of projects, teams, and workflows, it's perfect for both personal and professional use. The visual aspect of Trello is a huge plus for me, I can easily see the status of tasks and projects which helps me to stay on top of my work. Furthermore, the ability to integrate with other tools and the mobile app make it accessible from anywhere. I often find myself using it on my phone during my commute, which helps me to stay productive. Overall, I find Trello to be a great tool for managing tasks and projects, and I highly recommend it.

Cons:

one thing I like least about Trello is that it may not have all the advanced features that some users may need. For example, it doesn't have built-in time tracking or resource management features, which can make it less suitable for larger projects or teams. Additionally, the free version of Trello has some limitations on the number of cards and attachments, it may not be enough for some users. Furthermore, some users may find that Trello's notifications can be overwhelming at times, and it may be difficult to filter out which ones are important.

Government Administration, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Wonderfully Simple Project Management

Comments: This program has been instrumental to my personal and professional organization. It is simple to set up and use, and offers functionality that is needed in any project, large or small. Since it is a free program, the value for the money is outstanding and honestly could be something they could charge for.

Pros:

Trello is a great T-card system that is easy to configure to your needs for any project. You can create custom cards, checklists, add links, attachments, due dates, and assign tasks to others, all for free. Some smaller projects may require just one or two cards, and some large projects require an entire new board with multiple team members. Either way, Trello is a tool that can handle it all. I've started using it for a team of interns in order to have an overview of what they are all working on. It gives me the ability to assign them projects and due dates, give them attachments and information that they may need, and they can flag a project for me to review, even giving me a notification when it is ready. This also teaches them to keep their work organized and maintain clear communication with their peers as well as their supervision. I've use it for personal use as well, for everything from car maintenance to grad school assignments to grocery lists. Truly a wonderful platform for the everyday task to the multi-faceted program management. You can even change the theme to one of hundreds of custom colors or photos to keep your board from having that dull "professional" look that many other programs use.

Cons:

Trello's basic value for the money is great, because it's free! There is, however, a paid upgraded version which allows some additional functionality, which honestly I have not used very much at all. The free version includes all of the functionality that is needed for the majority of projects, so the paid version may not be a necessary use of funds for those who think they need the upgraded version to have better access.